[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best evidence for ayylmaos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: high_resolution_imag_8hb62-min.jpg (127KB, 6000x4690px) Image search: [Google]
high_resolution_imag_8hb62-min.jpg
127KB, 6000x4690px
What is the best evidence you have that earth is contact with aliens?
>>
Me. Oga Booga
>>
>>18709561
Ahh!
>>
>>18709579
No Me.
>>
Call me skeptic, but I don't think there's any alien in this thread.
>>
>>18709730
if he posted selfie of himself in the desert i would be sold tho
>>
>>18709482
Micheal Jackson
>>
>>18709482
They're in my head
I would be so happy right now if it weren't for these meddling bug people
>>
>>18709482
Why do they call it ayylmao?
>>
>>18709806
To trivialize their existence
>>
My ex-gf and I saw a 2ft wide ball of light take off from about 10metres infront of us.. hover dead 5ft off the ground for a minute.. lift straight up.. hover dead still at 50ft for 2 minutes.. then shoot off south at about 20mph in a perfectly straight line.

This was 1999. Drones weren't around back then, remote control helicopters were on petrol, and it definitely weren't no chinese fucking lantern. Shit was either intelligent, or being controlled. It was a ball o' orange light. How the fuck you gonna control a ball of light?

Exactly. That's some Alien shit.

My search continues...
>>
>>18709949

Ball lightning
>>
>>18709949
Maybe the government just has technological knowledge far beyond what we know.
>>
>>18709961
>>18709994
It didn't move like ball lighting,( not that I've ever seen ball lightning to know.. ) .. Shit was either sentient or being controlled, that I'm certain.

If it was a government thing then they're REALLY holding out on us.

It was like an orange beachball of light, but moved in perfectly straight lines and stopped/started instantly.

It's the reason I'm here. And the reason I've spent 18 years trying to figure out wtf Physics is. I learned bastard Calculus because of this shit.
>>
>>18710122
>If it was a government thing then they're REALLY holding out on us.

I mean, I reckon that's pretty plausible. Doesn't make it any less worth investigating tho.
>>
File: Battle of Los Angeles.png (727KB, 1572x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Los Angeles.png
727KB, 1572x1520px
>>18709482
>>
File: phoenix lights.png (302KB, 640x716px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix lights.png
302KB, 640x716px
>>
File: xRm3ApB.jpg (312KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
xRm3ApB.jpg
312KB, 900x675px
Here's your proof baby.
>>
There's none, we lived in an enclosed system, there's no place to go
>>
>>18709482
Astral projection.

Am I able to "prove" that evidence, well, that's another story.
>>
>>18710262
Retard.
>>
>>18710164

Yep, my thoughts exactly.

Whatever the fuck it was.. it was weird. Like a Foo Fighter or some shit.
>>
>>18710390
Hahaha, what a coincidence! the paid shill who's shutting down FE threads is also in an alien thread calling people retards! omg how did i not see it coming.

Confirmed for raped in the ass by the devil.
i already told you to fuck off in the other thread
>>
>>18710242
Pretty sure the lights in the pic are flares falling behind a mountain, BUT, there's a video of the ACTUAL pheonix lights on YT that shows a V-shaped craft with 5/6 lights on it flying over the neighbouring town.

The Pheonix Lights are real, but pic related are flares. I'll look for the link...
>>
>>18710443
I'm not calling people who believe aliens have contacted earth retards.

I'm just calling you a retard.

Also, if FE is true, then there must be no such thing as aliens from other planets (as they don't exist), so why would the government be trying to cover them up?

Like I said: Retard.
>>
>>18710443
i know you called me a retard, because you believe in aliens and sci fi space trave.
Goverment is not covering them up, it's quite the opposite, they are responsable for spreading the alien propaganda since the 50's
>>
>>18710444
.... I'll find it tomorrow. That's definitely the debunked flare photo tho. The real one is a video of a Vshaped craft flying right to left with the stars as a backdrop. It's pretty grainy/green. Looks almost like night-vision cam.
>>
>>18710495
I don't believe aliens have visited earth, but I'm not entirely opposed to the idea, which is why I'm posting a thread asking for evidence. I'm aware the government has invented a lot of alien propaganda.
>>
>>18710256

is that snoke.
>>
>>18710514
There's no evidence, look it up, it's all stories and tales.
>>
>>18710542
>Believes the earth is flat
>Claims he cares about evidence
>>
>>18710542
Like the evidence you showed to probe the globe? lmao
>>
File: more-grey-like.jpg (379KB, 1000x1226px) Image search: [Google]
more-grey-like.jpg
379KB, 1000x1226px
>>
>>18710618
>>18710607
>>
>>18709482

Based off my extensive research this is the best evidence I have for the case of the grey aliens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RErDfZ3_ZsI
>>
4chan "larpers" + Alex Jones + Wikileaks (nobody fucking talks about those for some reason)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdYXr8QpCM
>>
>>18710256
I thought he was flipping the person taking the picture off.
>>
File: FDPLogo1.png (111KB, 400x401px) Image search: [Google]
FDPLogo1.png
111KB, 400x401px
Full Disclosure Committee That was held in U.S with so many ex-military and respected civilian testimonies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i-48LpRB9c
>>
Official government documents and Wikileaks.

Do I really need to say anything else?
>>
File: government_logic.jpg (27KB, 400x412px) Image search: [Google]
government_logic.jpg
27KB, 400x412px
The fact that governments so continuously ridicule the notion of something for which the probability is quite high.
>>
We're making progress on the alien picture in here: https://discord.gg/H4WvV
>>
>>18709994
They do.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdYXr8QpCM
>>
>>18709806
It's a bastardisation of "Aliens "ayy-lee-ends"
>>
>>18713550
WTF I JUST WENT TO THIS DISCORD

GET IN HERE, THEY'RE DEPP IN THE SHIT
>>
>>18709949
>drones werent around back then
drones have existed since wwii
>>
>>18709482
The pyramids.
>>
>>18713555
Maybe they have some technologies, but they are not far beyond.

Stuff like drones are invented for military purpose and later they find their way into everyday life. Many inventions come from the military field, why do you think every state is spending so much money?
>>
>>18710381

>Autism Projection
>>
>>18709482
Cause ive seen (((them)))
>>
>>18709881
kek
>>
>>18709482
Evidence of current contact? No idea.

Evidence of existence? Probability. Unless humans are somehow the only sapient life in the universe, which is either one hell of a coincidence or the interference of an outside source, which would still point to some sort of intelligence,although not in a way science can categorize just yet.

If we are alone, then we may be the first. We could be the ancient precursors that seed the universe like in some sci-fi settings.
>>
>>18709482
I don't think there are any evidence of contact, there's a thing called the Kardashev Scale (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale), we are a level-0 planet on a 3 scale basis. I saw something saying that advance extra-terrestrial life would likely go to level 1 and above and we're not even on that scale yet, we have somewhere around 100-300 years left before we hit a level 1 status

Puts into perspective "Born to late to explore the world and born to early to explore space"
>>
>>18710256
Is that bastard flipping me the bird?! Oy m8! You wanna have a giggle?
>>
Arecibo reply
>>
>>18710628
Wow

great CGI
>>
>>18709949
Those are ours. A paradigm shift is happening. You tell your children and grand children about advanced aliens and entities, and not about angels and demons you saw. The will effectively lessen the the hysteria that will be caused by disclosure in future generations.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.