[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The thing behind my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: trash can.jpg (67KB, 480x575px) Image search: [Google]
trash can.jpg
67KB, 480x575px
Okay, this is going to sound strange but here I go. For the past few days something keeps tearing up my trash. I thought it was my dog so I put him up in the garage, but the trash was still messed up, A hole was torn in it and only the meat was removed, along with a couple of old family photos I threw out because they had pretty bad water damage. I thought it was most likely a raccoon. So the next night I slept on the couch which is fairly close to my backdoor which is right next to the trashcan. So I stayed up for a while, but after a long time of nothing, I went to sleep. At about 4:00ish I got up to get a glass of water, (The backdoor is in the kitchen.) After pouring my glass I heard something. I grabbed my BB gun and ran to the back door. The lights were off and it was hard to see, but it wasn't a raccoon. It was small, had a human shape, but with longer legs. The thing was naked, no fur that I could see, no clothes either. I couldn't make out its face because it was bent down in the trash. As soon as I approached the door it ran off into the dark woods behind my house. I set up a camera tonight to capture it, I'll post it to later.
(Ps. Not a pic of my real trashcan.)
>>
This is probably fake.
>>
>>18709472
It's a shame the photomultiplier night vision inserts are more difficult to come across now. You could potentially get good images/video that way.
>>
File: samefaggingop.jpg (81KB, 359x327px) Image search: [Google]
samefaggingop.jpg
81KB, 359x327px
>>18709472 (You)
>>18709894 (You)
Hmmmmmm, makes you think.
>>
>>18709894
If an alien says it's fake you know it's gotta be bullshit
>>
>>18709926
Wow. Well spotted.
>>
>>18709931
Especially if that alien is the OP himself.
>>
What?
>>
I'm confused this is my like my second time on this website I'm not sure how it works what are you fellows talking about?
>>
>>18709989
OP bumped their own thread by pretending to be somebody else and suggesting it fake. You can see this with the numbers at the bottom right.

Each new thread with no replies would have 1 unique poster (the OP) and 0 replies. The OP image also doesn't count. So you get 0 replies, 0 images, 1 poster as the forst three numbers there.

If someone samefags their own thread and nobody else joins in you would have a reply number above 0 but the unique poster number at 1. In that case 1 0 1, the thread had a reply but no extra posters.
>>
So you are saying that I replied to my own thread?
>>
I didn't though, I swear. I just got home from going out to buy my camera to record tonight. My laptop was sitting in the kitchen the whole time.
>>
File: broken door knob.jpg (87KB, 512x461px) Image search: [Google]
broken door knob.jpg
87KB, 512x461px
Holy shit. When I went to open my backdoor I saw that it was busted up a bit, tried to open it and the knob came out. Did someone brake into my fucking house?
>>
>>18709472
>>18709894
>>18709926
>>18709935
>>18709973
>>18709989
>>18710079
>>18710104
>>18710157
Try harder samefag rp gaylord
>>
>>18710176
I like where he took it though.

Not samefagging, maybe the gnome is shitposting using my wifi!
>>
>>18710044
So '13/2/4/1' would mean 13 replies, 2 images and 4 unique posters? What does the final number represent?
>>
File: WIN_20170301_17_39_47_Pro.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170301_17_39_47_Pro.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Foot prints outside the backdoor. Also, >>18710203 I'm not claiming to be anyone else. As you can see they all have the same name. Max. Ones with that name are me.
>>
>>18710239
Yeah. It's 2 images not counting the OP image. The last number is the page it's on.

You can see the description if you switch to desktop view btw.
>>
The foot prints are sticky its very odd
>>
>>18710254
Cheers, mate.
>>
Oh shit guys, I just got raped by a gay alien!!!!
>>
>>18710239
It represents the page the thread is currently on. 1 is front page.
>>
Whatever. It seems that my computer did one post that was by "alien". In no post to be anyone else its under the name max. We'll see if I catch anything on the tape tonight. Till then you guys can continue being shitheads.
>>
*did I claim to be
>>
>>18709472
Disregard this, I suck cocks.
>>
>>18710408
>gets caught out
>gets mad
Embarrassing
It's probably for the best that you hide this thread and pretend you never even posted it
>>
>>18710441 I really don't understand what you people are talking about
>>
a naked sticky leggy midget eats your meat trash?

we get it. You are full of stupid
>>
Lmao guys it was just my drunk dad after masterbating.
>>
>>18710603
Mystery solved.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.