[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: BqvyeL-IEAAqGY_.jpg (35KB, 599x463px) Image search: [Google]
BqvyeL-IEAAqGY_.jpg
35KB, 599x463px
>be me
>smoking weed gf and chill
>"why don't we do ouija?"
>gf is a little scared but is ok
>build a ouija table
>turn off the light
>Set up the table with candle and shit
>"ESPRIT ES-TU LA?"(Is there anybody there?)
>nothing.wav
>really felling nothing, both of us
>Try to focus then stop
>talk for 30 minutes then retry
>"ESPRIT ES-TU LA?"
>not working at all
>try for 30 minutes and restop
>talk with gf about what we just do
>ambianceisveryweird.jpeg
>gf don't know why she's scared but don't want to retry
>really scared too don't know why
>OP is ok to stop
>atmosphere's begining to be really really weird and sad
>my hearth beat the fuck off my chest
>Trying to say a pray but mouth is buging
>gf's cat wake up brutally and look at random point
>thefuqishappening.gif
>say a pray then smoke a joint

Now we both feel really depressed and sad. Sometimes at night i feel like someone is watching me. My gf don't want to retry, but me i want to, good idea or not?
And did i was just being a pussy or a paranormal shit happened?
>>
>>18708520
>Summons a nigger entity
>Leaves it hanging
I'm pretty sure this will piss it off more, why the fugg would you want to do Ouija and then pussy out?
I, myself would never touch an Ouija board, I don't like nigger magic, but I've had my share of experiences with entities of the like, they always leave you to shit your pants, but if you hold it in they can and want to teach you something. Like I mean to the point where your fear turns into courage.
Like you'll up your loosh to an almost climax state and then you start to feel the spoop 'adrenaline', if you know what I'm saying. Can feel pretty 'enlightening'.
I'd go through with it since you already summoned something.
Also
>build a ouija table
Please tell me how lol I'm curious.
>>
>>18708556
You give them some free top-tier loosh and then at some point you 'climax' is what I mean, then they know that you can't really go any higher and they'll give you a cookie or something. All entities are different, though, so don't take my word for granted.
>>
File: pepe rage 3.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepe rage 3.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
>>18708520
>Be me
>Reading this thread right now
>Phone starts ringing
>Unkown number

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck
>>
>>18708520
>that pic
>muh watermelon
>>
>>18708520
>>be me
>>smoking weed
stopped reading there
>>
Fuck, you're just a pussy. Why would a spirit waste their time haunting you?

Look up the 72 Goetic spirits and pick one you like. Call out to them. If you're polite and have good intentions, they have no reason to hurt you.
>>
>>18708556
I read on internet that when someone is scared, it's not a good idea to do a ouija board experience, i don't gf to turn to a Sadako shit
>>
>>18708556
>Please tell me how lol I'm curious.
You know just putting some letters and numbers on a board and a glass of wine
>>
>>18708520
why you didnt listen to the guys that told you not to do it?
>>
>>18708520

You can't even form coherent sentences I don't know why you would think you have any business fucking with a Ouija board
>>
>>18708723
>Be me
>Had some shit happen, became spiritual and shit, drugs you know
>Fast forward some time
>Lying in bed at night surfing chanz
>Find this video
>Watch it thinking its fake, but believing
>She starts laughing maniacally
>Feel massive energy throughout my hand crawling up my arm, the hand being on the trackpad on laptop
>NOPE.JPEG
>Pull hand away fast collect myself and closes that shit
>Be spooked ever since
>After that I started making baphomet sigils and shit because I was just starting out, this being some nights after that
>Just don't do ouija boards and don't do random sigils and shit without intent
I was just curious and shit don't really remember what the intent was behind the sigil/reverse pentagram and I vaguely remember actually speaking to a wrathy voice that 'took over' my inner voice/I let it speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4QOzi7_FUE
>>
>>18708863
And now I'm noticing the ringing in my ears that I always have but kinda just tend not to focus on.
Normally I stop and be like "is it still there" and it is, but at times, like this, it's just there, as if it was louder than normal or something.
I'm gonna start playing some music now...
>>
>Right now
>Watched that other video
>Was intrigued by another
>Watched it for like 13s
>FeelinIt.jpeg
>Nope.exe
>Room is usually decently warm
>It's getting cold around feet level, just wearing socks

Just fuck Ouija boards.
>>
>>18708824
sorry english isn't my mother language, try to write my story in french genius. At least you understood so why acting like u have sand in ur vagina ? :(
>>
>>18708798
Everybody told me "don't do that it's dangerous" but nobody have arguments. So i tried by myself, like a "scientific" experience
>>
>>18708863
fuck dis video, goosebump everytime when she laugh
>>
>>18708915
Yeah I got major 'chills', not the normal chills, this time when I watched it.
Just kind of a warning sign :^)
>>18708908
>THIS EDGY
kek'd
>>
File: 1488311565077.jpg (31KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1488311565077.jpg
31KB, 625x626px
>>18708520
>>
>>18708941
Was thinking that a spirit will answer some question about after life like "is there any sense of time where you are?" shit like that, but i just got anxiety lol
>>
>>18708941
Was thinking that a spirit will move the glass or answer me some question about after life like "is there any sense of time where you are?" shit like that, but i just got anxiety lol
>>
>>18708556
Ouija boards are a fucking hoax. Ive got one from 1972 and one from 1998 have used both extensively never say goodbye when finished and have tried in a graveyard. Nothing ever happens they just make cool decorations to scare normies.
>>
say a pray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EffPnse4WQs
>>
>>18709003
Yeah, no. I totally get it. I probably would've done the same if I hadn't had an encounter with the paranormal on my own. You can summon some nice ones, but there are definitely malevolent ones too.
>>18710878
>Muh ego
>>
>>18708520
I find if u ask to speak to the spirit of a dead girl, or a demon who uses the image of a girl, u can talk the spirit into possessing a doll, or a silicone love doll, and the doll moves in strange and seductive ways and the orgasm is super intense. I been with girls and guys, but the best sex I ever had definitely with a spirit possessing an effigy of an attractive female. also 2 or more is also fine, as they tend to get jealous of each other, and will try and compete for your lust. so my experience with an Ouija board was demons and dead chicks possessing various dolls and having sex with them. I highly recommend it to anyone who has fucked around with guys girls n trannys and bored and want something even more intense n a little scary, or nerdy guys who cant get none, or girls who wanna sexually experience the paranormal. the only thing is, try not to go with a succubus, because a dead girl has needs she never got to experience in life and just wants some cock and to experience pleasure, a demon in girl form wants to own u and fuck with u but will get down and dirty especially if u worship her, a succubus drains all your energy and u not horny for a couple days after. just saying.
>>
>be me, 6th grade
>go to same elementary school that my mother and grandmother attended, used to be tiny schoolhouse but was expanded etc
>friend in neighboring class tells me she and some other girls are playing ouija at snack time
>didn't know what ouija was, she says it's to talk to dead people
>one day they say they talk to a ghost kid something about a fire
>this goes on at snack time for a week or so
>at recess my friend tells me one girl contacted the devil and didn't say goodbye before leaving and bad shit was going to happen
>okay.png
>>
File: 1470804209512.gif (3MB, 218x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470804209512.gif
3MB, 218x272px
>>18708863
>that girl
>>
File: 1488435265827.jpg (320KB, 1280x902px) Image search: [Google]
1488435265827.jpg
320KB, 1280x902px
>>18708908
then do it again for science.
>>
>>18713369
>following days:
>girl who supposedly talked to the devil falls off playground equipment and has to go to the hospital, comes back in a neck brace
>another girl that was playing ouija broke her finger playing basketball
>another kid in that classroom vomited during class
>one girl randomly ran head first into a wall and her face was bleeding, that's the one I saw and it was terrified
>whole school panicked, rumor about the ouija board spreads
>also a fire started in the trash can of the girls bathroom in the old part of the school
>we found out the school had burned down in the 30s lmao
>hysteria so widespread that the principal had to make an intercom announcement that it wasn't the ouija board causing all the shit
>the teacher had to get rid of the board tho lol
>>
File: thealieninquestionpic1.png (33KB, 818x668px) Image search: [Google]
thealieninquestionpic1.png
33KB, 818x668px
>>18708992
ask it about the ayys and why they dont come to visit.
>>
File: 1474048114970.jpg (7KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1474048114970.jpg
7KB, 200x196px
>>18713234
im capping this for pasta. thanks, x.
>>
>>18713381
Would like but my girlfriend wouldn't + i don't to ask my friends because they will laugh and not take that seriously
>>
>>18710878
This. They're a nineteenth century parlor game similar to have you ever. Ouija is even a Hasbro trademark.
>>
>>18713636
fair enough, bro. thanks for posting your experience. would read again.

anyone else have experienced ouija shit or zozo?
>>
>>18708520
You know Ouija are toys, right? Hasbro owns the patent on them, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>18716468
operating in a capitalist nation. third worlds might have to exchange livestock or rice for such magic.
>>
>>18716227
Nothing too spooky but March of last year I was staying with a friend and noticed he had a ouija board as decoration in his room. Asked him if he ever used it, ofc he says no, I spend like a week convincing him to use it with me one night. We sat in the dark with candles lit and nothing happened for a while but it slowly started moving, not to any letters or anything though. I finally gave up and said something like "idk I guess nobody wants to talk. maybe we should stop, I don't want to keep pushing too far and bother them" and immediately the planchette moved to goodbye. Could've been my friend being over it though. Only weird part is that it only seemed like we were doing it for like 20 mins but in reality like 3 or 4 hours had passed.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.