[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have experience with time travel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1465589796039.jpg (115KB, 669x669px) Image search: [Google]
1465589796039.jpg
115KB, 669x669px
Does anyone here have experience with time travel?
>>
Yeah, I'm doing it right now
>>
>>18708418
If you spin really fast in a circle you can go into future
>>
Technically speaking, we all do. Mass affects time. Some people are, therefore, experiencing time at slightly slower speeds than others.
>>
>>18708619
you do realize the difference is like .0000000000000000001 millisecond, right?
>>
>>18708418
>lie down
>close eyes
>wait for a bit
>suddenly it's 8 hours later
>>
>>18708782
>too spooky
>>
Why do you want to time travel?
>>
>>18708418
The human brain is the only reliable time machine around.
>>
>>18708619
Even simpler than that, we're all technically time traveling at every moment of every day. We are forever traveling forward in time, at a constant rate.

Also, because light has to travel from it's source and/or reflection point across space to reach our eyes (even though it's super fast and we don't perceive it), we are really, always, looking into the past. Sometimes, the not-so-distant pass (from our computer monitors to our eyes is, like, microseconds) and sometimes into the ancient, deep past (a star in the sky might be hundreds of light years away... meaning that it took like that many years to reach your eye... meaning it is at LEAST that old).
>>
File: IMG_3783.png (118KB, 500x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3783.png
118KB, 500x548px
>>18708782
>>
The only possible way to time travel is through the metaphysical plane by means of a dream. You can only observe. Only special people can do it.
>>
My gf of 7 years dumped me in 2015. I was going through horrible depression. One night I beg to God to travel back in time and get another chance. Go to bed and wake up in 2010. It worked!!! I called her to say I love you. Got my life together and became a loving partner. One day I was chilling and thinking how happy I was, suddenly my mom kick the door and yells. I wake up and realize it was all a dream.
>>
>>18708838
probably wants to become the next titor
>>
>>18708418
No just space travel
>>
>>18708619
>mass affects time

This isn't mass effect bucko
>>
>>18708418
I want to space travel to relive my life and not change any of my choices.
>>
I just want to say, traveling in time is >IMPOSSIBLE.
Jumping to another timeline, plausible.
>>
I broke my phaselock resonator on last trip. Dynamic flux terminating problem,... can't seem to find correct lorentz convergence coordinates. Tunneling issues as well, any tt can help?
>>
>>18708875
Also this, everything is spirit, yadda yadda, you're spirit too, yadda yadda, what if spirits could traverse 'time' and call themselves 'entities'.
>Full closure
>>
>>18708966
One way is to interpret the dream on the basis of your anima. You are still living with your mother, which means you have a harder time differentiating and developing your own femininity from that which is around you. So you get in a relationship and develop further. Unfortunately not everything works out perfectly. Its likely you are projecting your own ideals and wants on someone, and not seeing them as a complete person by themselves. This is because you are still not seeing yourself as complete. Could this have something to do with why she dumped you? Relationships are meant to grow and evolve over time. 7 years is how long it takes to reform your sense of identity in your brain.

Dream indicates that your memories of her have become a part of yourself. You can create internal happiness within yourself. Within you can find that person is a part of yourself, but you don't have to act as her in order for that to be true in spirit. Eventually this feminine part will distinguish itself from the women you know in your life and you will know it as your own soul. The muse ever leads us onwards towards a greater unfolding evolution of self.
>>
Travel into another dimensions are more realistic
>>
>>18709000
We are listening
>>
File: image-The-esoteric-pentacle.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image-The-esoteric-pentacle.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
>>18708418
i dream about being in a different timeline sometimes. but thats about it, and its prolly not what ur looking 4 but i love those kinds of dreams everytime i hab em
>>
>>18709106
In that dream are you an old japanese semi-nazi?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.