[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /x/, i have a legit question for you: why do i see and sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: into_the_realm_of_the_occult.jpg (149KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
into_the_realm_of_the_occult.jpg
149KB, 600x600px
Sup /x/, i have a legit question for you: why do i see and sense spirit beings a lot when i'm depressed or sad? It happens a lot, everytime i'm in a bad mood i start seeing/hearing/feeling things much more frequently
>>
>>18708376
Spooks are attracted to broken people.
>>
>>18708376
Lower Astral entities maybe? Attracted by your "lower" mood..? Or maybe guides/higher self trying to help if they are positive messages?
:)
>>
>>18708446
I don't really know though. But I hope you find your answer! :)
>>
You need anti-psychotics.
>>
>>18708376
they wait until you are at your weakest to attack
>>
>>18708376
Those are called Demons, friend.
Be careful
>>
>>18708376
I think it might relate to the fact that you've got shit to focus on when you're happy, my deepest states of trance/gnosis/meditation have definitely been when I've been absolute rock bottom depressed, I'd just lie down in a dark room listening to some low music, after 30 minutes to an hour I would be able to see outlines of the room I had been in in my mind.
I think it has a lot to do with wanting to focus on something else than yourself and your depressed state, and then willing yourself to look outwards.
Also you give out 'vile' energies when you're depressed, like some people can't even imagine how low of a state you can get to as a person with depression, as opposed to when they're 'sad'. There could be lower malevolent beings trying to trigger some more anxiety while you're already low, as the more negative the energy gets, the juicier.
Also could be some other benevolent entities trying to reach out to you in these states, since they can't touch you anyways try just lying down in a dark room, or go out into some dark forest and just lie down/relax with some soft/depressing music and think about life with closed eyes.
Facing your fears head on will really help you with anxiety, which is what leads many to depression, since anxiety is fear in some sense, you can face your fears with 'courage'.
That's how I got out of the hell that is anxiety and depression. Still not entirely out, but doing way better.
>>
>>18708376
every negative feeling they make you emit, feeds them.
and they stick to your aura making it darker and darker and feed out of your negativity

they dont leave untill they are full or if you dont feed them for long periods of time

some only leave through repenting
dont believe people that claim that can clean your aura.
only your creator can because it involves changing your karma, removing things, mistakes you did etc and only through god this is possible.

do things that will make you stop this sad/depressed sessions forever
>>
>>18708376
Jinns approach you when you are at your weakest
>>
>>18708750
They try to weaken your spirit and guide you to the wrong path
>>
>>18708675
>every negative feeling they make you emit, feeds them.
>and they stick to your aura making it darker and darker and feed out of your negativity
I don't know THAT much, just been in the same place and have made 'contact' with some.
Seems legit.
>>18708750
>Djinns
They can come in quite handy if you can control yourself, or maybe I was just 'lucky' that I got a 'good'/'benevolent' one.
Still, just the thought of them is fucking scary, imagine some high 'enlightened' priest/cleric/exorcist that's trusted and pushing agenda could be in the pocket of Djinn and pushing fake/malevolent dogma.
Wait I take that back, I like the idea that they're invading nigger/jew churches from the inside.
>>
Op here, thanks for the replies. It's usually dark figures, some really like to stare me down when i pass near them. Idk, its very rare for me to get to that state, but it always bothered me.
>>
>>18708376
lmao, just like last night when I woke up after one and a half hour and started hearing "underwater ship noises"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.