[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something weird happened to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 6514651.jpg (45KB, 736x542px) Image search: [Google]
6514651.jpg
45KB, 736x542px
>be me
>yesterday evening
>4th date with that woman
>drive her home
>shorty before arriving at her place music-usbdrive resets
>wtf
>starts from first folder
>Awolnation_Run.wma
>park
>invites me to come in with her
>great alchemy since first few minutes
>decide to come with her
>right after entering her house get weird feels
>something seems off
>can't tell
>"I'll get into something more comfortable, Anon. Wait a second."
>decide to take a stroll through ground floor rooms
>feel caucious like burglar or something
>FFW some minutes
>whatistakingsolong.jpg
>suddenly that song starts to play in my head
>run..tututututututututu..run...
>decide check out what is taking so long
>get closer to what should be her bedroom
>hear weird giggle
>Run...tututututututututu...Run...
>door slightly open
>push it open silently
>bed
>handcuffs
>feetcuffs(?!)
>Run...TuTuTuTuTuTuTuTu...Run...
>door moves slowly more open
>woman sits there next to bed
>somekind of box in front of her
>RUN...TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTU...RUN...
>at least two hatches on the foor
>one in her hands
>she strokes the edge
>giggles
>WTF HOLY SHIT PANIC MODE
>RUN...TUTUTUTUTUTUTUTU...RUN..TUTUTUTUTUTU
>run as fast as I could to door
>locked
>FUCK
>glassdoor to pation in other room
>take hallstand
>run to other room
>movement in bedroom corridor
>use it like a battering ram
>glass shatters
>jump out
>wallstand still in hands
>throw it back inside with all my strenght
>run from side of house to car
>didIbreakthewarpbarrier?.png
>jump in car
>start it
>RUN...TUTUTUTUTUTU... plays
>boot on gas
>drive for some time
>stop
>have a smoke

I called police then and told them what I had seen. They first did not believe me but because of me insisting so hard decided to send a car. When they arrived Tell those two cops what happened, then policeguys and me drive back to woman's place. The front door was open. Policeguys told other policeguys about the situation, to check the address and call for second car.
>>
cont.

They took out their guns and went in. When they came out again the second policecar arrived. Everything is like I described it. Shattered glass door, wallstand etc. No sign of woman, though. Go in with them. Something terrible off about this place. The furniture. Dust erverywhere. Like not inhabited. Go out again. Other policeguy then said they had info on the address. Noone was living there. Property/house owner lives further away. Woke up today morning. Called wörk and told them I am ill. Think about that I was somehow saved from a gruesome death by mad bitch and her hatchets. Thank whoever - whatever was responsible. Awolnation_Run.wma.
>>
Wait... what exactly made you suspicious? And you paniced because of the handcuffs?
>>
Damn annon sounds like you missed out on getting your kiddies sold on the black market
>>
>>18708101
Is that pic the house? Get a weird feeling looking at it.
>>
>>18708141#

I think he panicked because she was holding a hatchet
>>
>>18708141
Would you let some woman tie you up if you hardly knew her?
>>
File: sweat pepe.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
sweat pepe.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>18708141
>Wait... what exactly made you suspicious?
No idea. Maybe I subconsciously was aware of of dust on the furniture, maybe somthing else. She only switched on the light in the entrance area, which was not very bright, so I did not actually notice it until later, when the policeguys had switched on most lights in there.

>And you paniced because of the handcuffs?
Well that and she sitting there on the floor in a white negligee in front of her hatchet-box, two hatchets next to her, while holding another hatchet, staring at it and stroking the edge while giggling.
>>
>>18708158
Random "house night" pic from google. "Hers" looked similar.
>>
>>18708166
>>18708203
Oh, that explains everything, I understood "hatches" as hatches, lol.
>>
>>18708224
typo :^)
Seems like the keyboard battery is almost depleted.
>>
>>18708203
>icp fag dated icp fag, surprised when realizing she's mentally unstable

Great story op, but not /x/ material in the slightest.
>>
File: maximum fear sweat.png (307KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
maximum fear sweat.png
307KB, 480x454px
G-guys, it just dawned on me that she knows my name, in which village I live and has my phone number. Could the hatchet-lady find out my address via my phone number?
>>
>>18708267
Look your number up on the phone book. On the other hand, if you live in a village, it won't be that difficult to find you, I guess.
>>
File: ....jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>18708262
>usbdrive resets
>Awolnation - Run starts to play right before arriving
>song for some weird reason starts playing in my head like a earworm

Yeah, sorry bro that there is no succubus or black eyed kids or somthing in my greentext story. I will try to get into a more spoopy situation next time.
>>
File: scared pepe shocked in bed.jpg (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scared pepe shocked in bed.jpg
77KB, 500x500px
>>18708275
I have a prepaid mobile phone and there is no entry of me in the phone book. I value my privacy. She knows what my car looks like and I am the only one in my village with that car. I guess I will be sleeping with my gun on the nightstand for some time now - and with the shotgun next to my bed.
>>
>>18708267
Do you have her name and phone number? Tell the cops dummy.
>>
File: srsly rly 2.png (36KB, 221x212px) Image search: [Google]
srsly rly 2.png
36KB, 221x212px
>>18708306
Yeah guess what I did yesterday night. Do you think the cops let you just stroll away once you called them without collecting data and asking questions? They also told me, that they would contact me to come over and describe her in detail.
>>
>>18708101
what kind of backwards country you living

>great alchemy
>music-usbdrive resets
>awolnation_run.wma
>>
>>18708232

Fucking hell just say it was a typo, you're the kind of fuck that passes responsibility to everyone but yourself. Started to kinda wish she succeeded.
>>
File: ItEoH.gif (15KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
ItEoH.gif
15KB, 150x150px
>>18708325
>>
>>18708101
Almost the same thing happened to me. But instead of a hatchet, she pulled out a strap-on. I noped the fuck out.
>>
>>18708325
>to everyone
>my keyboard

Why are you so triggered? Do I have to take a pic of my wireless keyboard - which tend to miss keystrokes when batteries become weak - and the new set of batteries I just got out of the cabinet?
>>
haha run tututututu run

I could've enjoyed the story if it weren't for such shitty writing. What are you, 16yo?
>>
File: badon mqdefault.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
badon mqdefault.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
i know that anon, he's the storyteller troll
makes up shitty stories to grab readers' attention, but there's zero substance in them just fluff
been around for 3 years plus
dont remember seeing the fucker on x though

on the other hand his trick is pure looshfarming so it makes sense he'd end up here
>>
>>18708320
he lives on 4chan
he may be hardly human anymore now
just a looshsucker
>>
>>18708339
Why do you have to lie about a typo?

Just say "oops yeah my bad"
>>
>>18708759
You know you fucked up when a tripfag says you're an obnoxious cunt
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.