[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the cult depicted in this movie real? How much did Stanley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: fhd999ews_tom_cruise_015.jpg (406KB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
fhd999ews_tom_cruise_015.jpg
406KB, 1920x1088px
Is the cult depicted in this movie real?

How much did Stanley Kubrick know?

Was he killed for trying to warn us
>>
>>18708048
he directed the moon landing, so must had been really into this elites
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ
>>
>>18708114
What are some more redpilled movies
>>
>>18708114
proved fake
>>
That guy from the shining documentary said The Shining was an apology directed to Stanley's wife for him lying to her about his involvement with the moon landing. Probably Eyes Wide Shut was going to be his "big reveal" to the masses, probably why he was killed.
But that movie is really esoteric, not just in the cult scene. We see him going around the streets in a dreamlike fashion. Almost as if he was astral projecting himself into the world. The whole morality debate with the salesman's daughter and the fact that he doesn't make love with the hooker makes the whole movie seem like a dream, like a vision inside the main character's mind.
>>
>>18708271
proven fake by retards, all powerful people are pedophiles and worship satan
>>
>>18708243
The entire Matrix trilogy. People always say to skip the sequels, and I'll admit they are inferior, but there is some redpill knowledge in those. Also Dark City, Thirteenth Floor, Lawnmower Man, Pin.
>>
really love this movie, but i think its a bit of an understatement as far as how deep the cult of the elite goes, or perhaps the elites depicted here are of some lower echelon of the group, that partake in more moderate sexual acts
>>
>>18708114
why do people think that the moonlanding was fake?
>>
>>18708303
Do you have any evidence anon

I'm not saying you're wrong but where are you getting this from
>>
>>18708323
Because it is.
>>
>>18708323
Because muh gubmint secrits. These idiots claim that the state and corporates are your enemies meanwhile the opposite is true.
>>
>>18708303
It is known that censors did quite the job on this movie, but we never heard what. /pol/ people speculated that the movie seems tame because it was tamed and allowed to be published.
The theory goes as such: the elite have their silly rituals (some believe, some just play along) and show them to the public in a milder manner so that people simply accept it as "oh those dumb ol' rich faggots". That is why the movie even exists.
It could also have been some really raunchy scene that censors didn't like, of course.
>>
>>18708114
Isn't that not even kubrick? doesn't look like him
>>
>>18708389
>the opposite is true

people homeless and starving, but government wants to help
too bad they only have bombs
>>
>>18708389
You are not even trying.
>>
File: Truman1.png (195KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
Truman1.png
195KB, 750x420px
The Truman Show.
>>
>>18708048

the Word is White.

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prospectus/sex-death-and-kubrick-how-eyes-wide-shut-changed-tom-cruises-career/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/2166ry/til_stanley_kubrick_died_some_say_mysteriously/

https://www.reddit.com/r/StanleyKubrick/comments/305ks1/i_think_i_have_made_the_greatest_discovery_about/

Veils behind veils of lies
Layers within layers of truth
>>
>>18708243
The Wizard of Oz and >>18708301
>>
>>18708048
Have you seen the movie? The point is that the cult is just rich people wanting to play secret cult.
>>
Oh hey, it's this thread again
>>
>>18708301
>Landmower Man

You got to be kidding. The Matrix sequels at least are pretentious, but Lawnmower Man is outright shit.
>>
>>18708534
What exactly is the difference between a cult and a group of people playing cult
>>
>>18708547
It's not the best movie ever, but it does have redpill themes. I guess I'm the few who can enjoy it a weirdly pretentious b-movie.
>>
File: DCx8x.jpg (423KB, 2349x2373px) Image search: [Google]
DCx8x.jpg
423KB, 2349x2373px
>>18708323
I did some research, now it´s simply unbelievable.
Look for Eric Dubai video on this matter my friend.
>>
>>18708048
Yes Lots Yes
>>
>>18708114
No. He didn't:

https://youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU
>>
>>18709396
>2017
>still shilling for nasa
>siriusly
>>18708468
>>
>>18708534
Rich people "play cult"
>Killed the prostitute
>Disappeared the Piano guy
>Convince Tom Cruise to let them abduct his daughter

If all the movers and shakers in New York choose to play cult, it's a real cult.
>>
>>18709431
This shit is real. That's the scary thing. Elites and their children can get away with anything because they are just so well-connected to other elites. It's one big, greedy untouchable family.
>>
>>18710238
Do you have evidence for this, anon? I've always suspected things like this but I don't know that much about it.
>>
>>18710535
Well, for one, anecdotal shit. I'm sure most people who are semi-aware do. I have some rich family who'll subtly brag about getting officials "elected", whatever that means, i.e. influencing the political process for their gain somehow. Look at class structure, like the one percent and global governments. Look at wikileaks. The evidence is everywhere and this isn't even spiritual shit, this is actual declassified shit that everyone just ignores. Just a few minutes of research will have you questioning everything.
>>
>>18708114
lmao seems like this old bastard is fucking with an interviewer he doesn't want to deal with. i imagine this guy was so far on the other level that he was fed up with the "HURR DURR WHATS NEXT FOR A STAN? WILL THERE BE A 2002 SPAE DOYSSET??"

but hey i'm probably just a shill
>>
>>18710564
Yeah it's just that whenever I bring up wikileaks around normies they accuse me of being a Russian shill or a tinfoil hat loony

Are there other sources
>>
>>18710624
Telling normies or most people about anything out f the norm will get you pegged as crazy, so don't do it. Anything that goes against the grain or the mainstream media, which is corporate-owned, will just not be accepted by most people. Wikileaks is good, infowars, /x/ some of the time. Look at this: http://fluoridealert.org/articles/50-reasons/ ,
that shit is being dumped into most of the water in the US, never mind toxins in your food. Be skeptical, be objective, when doing research, but question everything, and don't listen to the mainstream media.
>>
>>18710669
Then how are we supposed to get the truth out there if we can't tell normies anon
>>
the film was more just about getting laid
>>
The original movie never came to be. It was remodeled before being released
>>
>>18710677
Too tired to tell if trolling, but knowledge is something that we accept, mostly thru finding it out on our own. Just because the vast majority of people aren't aware of something or choose not to believe it doesn't mean it's wrong. And them not knowing of it doesn't mean that it's wrong.
>>
>>18708534
Thats absolutely NOT the point guy...
>>
>>18710697
>Just because the vast majority of people aren't aware of something or choose not to believe it doesn't mean it's wrong.

I know that. That's not what I'm saying.

My point was how do we redpill normies if we can't tell them the truth
>>
>>18710736
My bad, just tired. Tough question, but they're normies for a reason. Some will get disillusioned by society and choose to seek out the truth, some will remain ignorant forever on purpose, some are just too frightful to care. You can't change anyone, only you. That's why I said the truth needs to be accepted from within.
>>
>>18709396
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh man, fuck xd. this is hillarious man.
>>
>>18708243
operation avalanche
>>
>>18708323
because they were
>>
>>18708301
Why does Hollywood allow all these redpilled movies to get made
>>
>>18710669
>Infowars

Kill yourself
>>
>>18710986
Well, some of it. There.
>>18710980
Well, I haven't noticed nearly as much in today's Hollywood. Everything I listed was from years past and one was non-Hollywood. And I guess part of it is they don't look for the message, and assume the audience is stupid (which it mostly is).
>>
File: why_so_sirius.jpg (20KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
why_so_sirius.jpg
20KB, 600x386px
>>18709424
Doesn't understand the power of Sirius.
>>
>>18710980
If you were a rich jew and you had the opportunity to make more money on a movie that explains the shady shit of the government, would you reject it on the off chance that society would crumble or make more money?

It's not rocket science. It's not going to change shit. No one cares, at least the masses don't.
>>
I love when people say it's crazy he died right when the movie was finished cause he was trying to wake everyone uppppp mannnn
>Obese 70 yr old man has heart attack
>IT'S A CONSPIRACY
>>
>>18710980
its because they dont actually exist until morons make their fantasy's a reality with no supporting evidence
>>
>>18713209
Faggot
>>
File: Studio-54-dance-floor.jpg (105KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
Studio-54-dance-floor.jpg
105KB, 500x621px
>>18713209
Nice try.
>>
>>18708294
>2017
>not worshipping Satan
Everybody look at this faggot and laugh.
>>
>>18710669
>infowars
Claiming mainstream media is corrupt, but listens to some rich fat cunt making millions off of the gullible mentally challenge... You're really woke man, really woke.
>>
>>18708283
>We see him going around the streets in a dreamlike fashion
it's based on traumnovelle, literally "dream story"
>>
>>18713181
>If you were a rich jew and you had the opportunity to make more money on a movie

But what if another rich Jew has you assassinated for revealing too many secrets to the goyim
>>
File: 1488298232068.gif (3MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488298232068.gif
3MB, 350x300px
>>18713244
Fight me ho
>>
>>18713220
You got him good pal.
>>
>>18713165
U meen the golden gate of the gods
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.