[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crystals General and how to use them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: Blue-sign-crystal.jpg (1003KB, 2793x2793px) Image search: [Google]
Blue-sign-crystal.jpg
1003KB, 2793x2793px
So crystals. How do they work and how to use them?

Also crystals general
>>
Please get this new age garbage off of /x/ and back to /fringe/.
>>
>>18707755
>How do they work and how to use them?
They work as novelty paperweights.
>>
>>18707827
>>18707830
b-but what about reiki?
>>
>>18707836
Didn't Owen Wilson & Rober DeNiro teach you anything about it being bullshit?
>>
it will ruin your life,but what the hell -
crush the crystal and snort it, it's quite a ride if you have the right crystal
>>
>>18707842
Owen wilson?

anybody on this board into psychedelics?
>>
>>18707842
>Has heart attack
>Some New Age faggot tries to stop it by waving his hand over his chest
Is that how you reiki?
>>
>>18707854
>He's never seen Little Fockers
Seriously? How could you call yourself a Newfag Ager if you haven't learned your reiki skills from that movie?
>>
>>18707856
i have no idea about what reiki is
>>
>>18707858
Ive seen it on instagram
>>
>>18707860
>Instagram
>Hurr I know reiki
If only sage still worked.
>>
>>18707873
:PPPpppPPPpppPPPppp
>>
just play final fantasy
>>
File: 1311335239790.jpg (4KB, 102x120px) Image search: [Google]
1311335239790.jpg
4KB, 102x120px
>>18707755
>So crystals. How do they work and how to use them?
you harvest them, and use them to build pilons
>>
>>18707836
you can reiki the crystal in someones chakras
>>
>>18707933
so chakras arent real?
>>
File: bruh...jpg (3KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
bruh...jpg
3KB, 120x90px
>>18707973
>>
>>18708064
Ive experienced my lower chakra opening.. its way more intense than I could handle
>>
>>18708143
SpiritScience channel on youtube has some videos about crystals. There's also tons of info elsewhere (other channels/websites). But from what I remember, the patchman (guy from spiritscience) says you need to "charge" them and then just have them about you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6pYAiRqhio
>>
I have one for luck/prosperity and I just cleanse it every few days to remove negative energy. Other than that I carry it daily in my back pocket and seems to work for me cuz I used to have the worst luck entirely. Like I'm pretty sure my family is cursed to have bad luck because it's been like that forever and we even "joke" about our "[last name] luck"
>>
>>18708499
I also meditate with it sometimes and after that its effects are usually stronger the next few days after.
>>
>>18707755
That's a grand soul gem. It can only hold white souls, but it can hold quite large souls such as those of golden saints or winged twilights. Be careful though, finding such a creature, casting the appropriate spell, and killing it is a risky venture indeed.
>>
>>18708499
That's cool. I've been planning on picking up a few pieces of Jade for prosperity. I would like one to carry with me. And another to have on a small shelf I'll place loose change on kind of like a prosperity altar. Right now I just have quartz, moonstone, Sunstone, adventurine, and labradorite.
>>
>>18708572
Idiot, that's either a greater SG, a grand one looks like a cross between a coin and a wheel of cheese. it could also be the rare "azura's star" though, ehich could contain the soul of a living god like vicec
>>
>>18708447
thats just autism. holy fuck
>>
>How do they work
Each crystal has its own frequency and properties that can effect ourselves in different ways.

>How to use them
What do you need? Want something to help you attract wealth? Need something to help get rid of negative emotions? There is a crystal for everything, simply look it up then carry that crystal with you. They are also good for meditating and sleeping with for astral projections.

It's cool if people don't believe in crystal energy, more for me.
>>
File: il_340x270_1032631229_bfud.jpg (32KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270_1032631229_bfud.jpg
32KB, 340x270px
why is it that some topics are treated negatively and others are treated with respect. is it because of someone knowledgeable, approaches, my experience with crystals is I get interested in them then I violently reject the idea of them being "paranormal"
>>
>>18711605
You must be new to the 4chins

It's all makebelief. Stop dilluding yourself with such things as rocks being able to fix your diarrhea if you clean your ears with them.
>>
>>18707755
It's idolatry with the inane rock as the All Powerful God.
>>
Idk if they're magic but they're all cool as fuck to look at.

>Pyrite to my north!
>gold to my west!
>silver on the east!
>jade from the south!

I SUMMON THEE ROCK GUY COME AND AMAZE US!
>>
>>18711660
>Silver
>A rock
You failed high school science class, didn't you?
>>
>>18711605
It's just autistic screeching to be honest.

It's funny when people go to the paranormal board to shit talk things that millions of people of many faiths believe in like somehow they know better.

It's one thing to not believe, that's fine. It's another thing however to violently spew hatred about it.
>>
>>18711721
Who's being violent here?
>>
>>18711605
re: what I wanted to say is why is there such negativity? op didn't even make an absurd claim he may have "did something wrong" for not having any knowledge on the subject, he was just trying to start a dissuasion about crystals.
>>
>>18711746
Your mom is, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>18707854
Meeeeeee
>>
>>18711817
You would know

>Help! OP's mom is raping me!
>It ain't rape if you're nice & hard
>>
File: therearedozens.gif (2MB, 385x215px) Image search: [Google]
therearedozens.gif
2MB, 385x215px
>>18711721
>millions
>pic related

Okay, let's say we all believe big pharma is keeping the noble altie and their gripped crystals down. Here's an idea. If crystal healing is effective without the use of the placebo effect, it should work on animals too, right?

http://www.ahvma.org/

Well sure enough, someone's doing it.

Now animals are a really big industry for everyone everywhere. It's a pretty public issue these days, keeping your livestock healthy. There's a big focus on slapping the organic or free-range or grass-fed logo on everything, even if it isn't quite true.
But it is true that the better the health the animals are in, the better they sell for, and the higher quality their product is. That goes for milk too, it's in the farmer's own best interest to keep those critters happy and healthy.

So why aren't any of them using crystal healing? Man, they'd only have to buy one really big chunk of quartz and then they'd be set, right? It wouldn't even take hardly any effort compared to existing regimens. Do you know how much it costs to keep a herd of cattle marinated in antibiotics?

Oh right, maybe it's just the big 'factory' farms that aren't doing this. That's why all these little cattle ranches dotted throughout the United States are suddenly overtaking them on quality! If their upkeep is so significantly lowered from crystal healing and results in a superior product, they should be suddenly outselling the big farms, right? Because this all really actually works?

Or maybe this is kinda like asking why all the best dowsers in the world aren't employed by oil prospectors at all. Or why every company on Wallstreet doesn't employ astrologists. Because it can't produce reliable results and thus isn't really worth your time compared to something that can.
>>
>>18711721
>It's one thing to not believe, that's fine. It's another thing however to violently spew hatred about it.
You're a fucking hypocrite. Nobody violently spews hatred like crystal-grippers against big pharma. And it's always for the same reason, which would be so goddamn hilariously ironic if it weren't even more tragic.
"It doesn't work, and it's costing human lives that could've otherwise been saved."

Go eat an entire bottle of homeopathic sleeping pills and try to placebo yourself to death, please.
>>
>>18711930
>>18711940
I don't know what you fuckers are crying about. The people that only believe in the power of crystals and nothing else are a minority, most people that use them say to use them to amplify other treatments.

"Crystal healing" is just one use for them anyways. Personally I've found more use for them in manifestation, meditation, and astral travel.
>>
>>18707842
>letting normalfag movies shape your worldview
Wew lad.
>>
>>18711930
>>18711940
Jesus christ you faggots have autism. Nowhere did I say crystals were some kind of cure all item, nor did I imply that they were some cutting edge treatment just waiting to come out when "big pharma" (which I also, did not mention) let's it happen. Don't put words in my mouth, fagets
>>
>>18711930
Isn't there some uses of crystals in the rituals and shit? I tought somebody would be discussing certain types of crystals and minerals in rituals or something. Like how salt is used in a lot in magic and shit. I personally like emmerald because it keeps appearing in myths and legends, rituals and shit like that.
>>
>>18712408
Yep. Some people believe that certain minerals are attributed to certain dieties, and think that minerals can aid in things like spiritual and energy protection, prosperity, luck, ect.

Just look up "metaphysical properties of minerals" and there is a lot of info.
>>
>>18710734
>Each crystal has its own frequency
frequency of what?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.