[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That Poppy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2269.jpg (26KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2269.jpg
26KB, 600x395px
Anybody have any... interesting experiences, in regards to the Poppy sensation?

Aside from the blatant pointing to Illuminati symbolism, has anyone done any research on her and the purpose of her videos?
>>
The only interesting sensation I get from Poppy is in my dick.
>>
I mention it bc a friend of mine recently had some stranger in a hood watching him through his webcam. Odd that it happened as he was reading more into the whole Poppy thing.
Odd that the stranger was also visible onscreen, voluntarily.
>>
>>18707345

viral marketing, but has a history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LdMRpBgtMc
>>
>>18707345
Look into Titanic Sinclair, he's a youtuber who makes videos similar to Poppy's vlogs. The prevailing theory is that Poppy is a character he created to satirize the music industry, and that both of them are parodies of various child stars. While Poppy is a bubbly singer at the peak of her career, Titanic Sinclair is a washed up, depressed, shell of a man who represents the dark side of stardom.
>>
>>18707418
seek help
>>
>>18707345
Titanic Sinclair is from a city infamous for producing catchy songs in the 19th century for no apparent reason, and his father or uncle (still not sure) goes around the world exploring underwater ruins and shipwrecks.

Beyond that in Lowlife the guy in the devil costume does not eat a banana. Doesn't even chew it. Titanic Sinclair does.

Chewing Gum (deleted from the sound cloud) has someone shout "there's a fire" in the background before the song cuts out. Gum/Gun is a feature of Mars Argo and I want it all.

In Mars Argo's Using You video the readout on the paper reads Kill Hannah, which is the name of another band named after the lead's desire to kill his ex and put up flyers saying Kill Hannah
>>
>>18708470
This. It's just Titanic Sinclair having a goof. It's not paranormal. Saying Poppy is paranormal because she has 'illuminati symbolism' (?) and says cryptic shit is retarded. It's almost like saying Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (who is more or less the nippon equivalent to Poppy) is paranormal related - Natsutaka Yakata is basically Japan's Titanic Sinclair, only with actual musical skill.
>>
Fuck off
u
c
k
o
f
f
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.