[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ It has been a long time since I have frequented this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0581.jpg (162KB, 529x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0581.jpg
162KB, 529x600px
Hello /x/
It has been a long time since I have frequented this site, around four years or so. I used to post my experiences with the paranormal, particularly my encounters with spirits, ghosts, ghouls, and even demons. Although many do not believe in some of these things, I have personally become a believer due to my variety of experiences and the intensity in which they occured. My open-mind has allowed me to open doors that should stay closed, and therefore has exposed me to some of the paranormal that our universe has to offer. If you would like to indulge me, I would be happy to share these terrifying moments from my life. Ask away, but if you do, be specific about which entity you would like me to discuss.
>>
File: 3.jpg (452KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
452KB, 1600x1600px
>>18707080
Any information on angelic guides? Specifically can I call upon more than 1 to follow me around all the time?
>>
what experiences have you had with Legion?
>>
In an attempt to kick things off, I will tell you about one of two most memorable hauntings from my life. Before I get started, I will give you some background information about myself. I was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA, a city with a rich history and countless haunted areas. My hometown is crawling with old graveyards, homes, and landmarks, some of which are the oldest of their kind in the country. This gives Pittsburgh an interesting glimpse into the paranormal. Native execution grounds and burial sites, homes dating back to the 18th century, and a brutal history of war and civil strife all help contribute to this.
>>
>>18707099
>>18707102
My experiences primarily deal with hauntings and possible demonic possessions, as well as sightings of what some consider to be ghouls.
>>
>>18707138
Define ghouls, sadpanda
>>
My first memorable experience with a "haunted house" was when I was young. My family lived in a small borough called Bellevue, right outside of the city limits. We were living in a townhouse, in which the housing complex was built sometime in the 1920's for the local steel mill workers. Even though it was remodeled, it still contained some of its more eerie elements. One such element was the attic, which was refurbished into a fourth bedroom. This house, unfortunately, was terrifying. At least two spirits were present, possibly more, which made us all very uneasy. Occurences happened weekly, sometimes daily, and varied in aggression.
>>
>>18707147
Well a classic ghoul is a humanoid creature that roams graveyards, digging up graves and eating flesh/drinking blood. It comes from arabic mythology and lore
>>
>>18707147
However, this is just the mythological definition. Although my experiences have their similarities
>>
>>18707180
Ah, then I was one once. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
One of my earliest memories from that house was extemely terrifying. My brother, his friend, my mother, and I had all come home from a night at the movies. Being young, I immediately went to my room, shut and locked my door, (I always lock my door, just a habit) and begain laying out all of the Pokémon cards on the floor to organize them (I was around 11 years old). As I was doing this, I heard the spare room door open, and watched as the shadow of two feet stepped out in front of my door. I was horrified, and being a logical child believed an intruder was in our home. I sat there, silent, and watched the shadows stand in front of my door, then continue down the hallway, creaking with every step. After a few minutes, I opened my door, and peaked out. The other bedroom doors were already opened, so I feared this person was waiting in one of the dark rooms. I sprung from my doorway down the hallway and down the steps to tell my mother. Everyone else was downstairs, and were all equally scared, afraid that someone had broken in. They began to search the house, starting with the upstairs bedrooms and the attic. To all of our surprise, there was no one in the house. The whole situation nearly scared my mother to death, and kicked off what my family continues to consider to this day our first "haunting"
>>
Hauntings, however, can be quite boring and repetitive. I can continue on about them, and have a seemingly endless amount of stories. Or I can delve into my most disturbing subject, that of demonic hauntings and possessions. Something that to this day unnerves me.
>>
>>18707266
Go ahead with the more interesting stuff
>>
Well...to jump right in, I believe my little brother has a demonic entity attached to him. Over the years, there have been months at a time in which my father's family has been terrorized by this unknown entity. My father lived in an area outside of Pittsburgh called Shaler. Him and my stepmother had a home in a small, quiet suburban neighborhood. This home was built sometime in the 80s, and had no significant history to it. When my brother turned 4, he began suffering from night terrors. He would wake up screaming, crying to the point that he would drench his clothes. My father and his family are far from religious, and never had any notable experiences with the supernatural, so they assumed it was a clinical issue. Unfortunately, they were wrong. Things began to get creepy when my brother was talking about a monster in his room at nights. Naturally, we all shrugged it off because kids do these things. I had always felt a strange sensation when stayiny at their home, but I never imagined it could be something paranormal (it was obvious the house didn't have a ghost or spirit). But then, my brothers nightmares started to become a reality for us all.
>>
At night, the slight pit-pat of footsteps could be heard walking through their hallways, living room, and kitchen. My room was in the finished basement, so I constantly heard these noises above me. This is how it all started, footsteps here, and thump there. Nothing too frightening, so little that it was easy to blame it on creaks or pipes. This would also stop for weeks, in some cases months, at a time...then start up again. One Christmas it became clear that there was something else happening though. My father began telling me that things were being moved, even disappearing entirely (he has OCD so he would notice if something was slightly out of place, which bothered him). Christmas lights were being unplugged, items went missing the turned up in obscure places...it was evident that someone, or something, was messing with us. We even blamed my brother at times.
>>
That's when my brother began getting sick. After several trips to the doctors and hospital, it was clear that he had lvl 4 allergies, severe asthma, as well as some behavioral problems. While this was going on, his night terrors became more intense, which affected everyone in the home. The whole family was constantly on edge, arguing, crying, fighting...they started to fall apart. As things got worse between them, the occurences became more prevalent and aggressive. Footsteps turned into stomps, pats became loud bangs, and new events started to take place. One was so serious that my stepmother had to call the police. One night while my father was working (he worked nights at a hospital) someone punched their bedroom door while his wife and my brother were sleeping in the bedroom. It terrified my stepmom, and a large mark in the door was evidence that something had happened. However, police found no sign that anyone broke into their home. These aggressive acts became the norm, and sent all of them into an even more stressful situation. So much so that my stepmoms daughters stopped visiting as often, and I became more reluctant to stay on the weekends.
>>
Mind you, these occurrences would stop for prolonged periods of time, the longest being just over a year. But they always came back, and with a fury. The sense that someone was watching you always lingered, and even my father was becoming frightened. During the three years in that home, I heard running, bangs loud enough to wake everyone up, scratching on the walls, especially when you were in the bathroom(you could hear it from the other side of the wall, which was the second bathroom connected to the main bedroom). Pictures would fall off the walls and shatter, sounds like whispers could be heard in the dead of night, and all these things no longer occured in the early hours of the morning...they began happening all day long.
>>
My three scariest experiences in that home changed my beliefs altogether. The last one completely opened my mind to all of the paranormal, and sounds crazy when I talk about it (which I vary rarely do because it's so ludicrous). The first was a crash in the kitchen one morning, around 3 am. It sounded as if someone jumped with both feet as hard as they could onto the tile floor, shaking all of the appliances. Scariest thing about it was I had just been in the kitchen about 5 minutes before then, and I spent at least an hour frozen in fear laying on the couch, listening for anything else. The second most frightening incident was when I almost came face-to-face with whatever was haunting the home. Something was pacing for a solid 30
minutes through their hallways and living room. Finally, out of curiosity (despite how afraid I was), I got up and walked to the bottom of the stairs. The way the stairs were set up prevented me from seeing the top landing, which led to the living room and was connected to the hallway. I listened carefully to the thumping as it traveled down the hallway...right to the top of the stairs, the suddenly stopped. I stood there, frozen, for what seemed like forever. Whatever it was knew I was there, and seemed to be doing the same as me...just waiting, and listening. After a little, it continued on its route through the living room, into the kitchen, then stopped for the rest of the night. The overwhelming sense that someone, or something, was aware that I was standing at the bottom of the steps still scares the shit out of me to this day.
>>
I will continue with the final incident out of the three, the one that is hardest to talk about...if anyone would like to hear it.
>>
>>18707434
Go for it
So far these stories have been interesting and somewhat related to what my mom had experienced in her childhood home
>>
Now for all those skeptics out there, try not to take this last part lightly. I have fallen off a roof, broken my back, and sustained a serious head injury...and this last part is harder for me to talk about than my near death experience. One day at their house, I came face-to-face with this entity. It was around 6 pm and my father and stepmom were out for dinner. My grandmother was at the house to help me watch my little brother that evening. She was in the living room with him, watching tv, and I was hungry to I started up the stairs to head to the kitchen. When I got to the top, I noticed something down the hallway. I turned my head and saw the most frightening thing I have ever encountered in my 25 years on this planet. There, at the end of the hallway, was a tall pale figure. Mind you this was not a quick glimpse. I stood there, frozen and baffled...and the thing turned and looked at me. It was walking from my brothers room towards the main bedroom when it noticed me standing there, starring at it. It was very tall, around 7 feet if I had to take a guess. It was so white and pale, and wore no clothing. It had long, greasey looking black hair and arms that hung so low that they almost touched the ground. On each arm was a hand with three large fingers. When it turned I looked straight into its tiny, beady black eyes. The face did not seem to have anything but a pair of eyes and a small mouth. It looked at me for a few seconds, then turned and continued to walk. I, very calmly, turned my head away, walked into the kitchen, then circled around into the living room where my grandmother and brother were sitting. I sat on the couch, in total disbelief. After a few minutes I told my grandmother what I had witnessed, and still to this day she thinks I'm crazy. I'm not sure of what I met eye contact with, but I know that whatever it is it wasn't a typical ghost (which I have seen before). I knew that it was evil
>>
Even as I tell this story, tears swell up in my eyes and I find myself frightned to death. They eventually moved from that home, but the haunting did not stop. After many
months, it began again at their new place...the stomping, banging, and scratching. The last time I stayed at their new place I was woken up in the morning by several pictures flying off the walls and shattering all over the floor. Needless to say I said fuck this shit and haven't stayed over since. My brother now has extreme exema that covers his body as well as serious social and behavioral problems...I can't help but to think that he is the victim of some sort of evil entity attatched to him. To make things worse, that last time I told this story here on /x/ I had 3 other people confirm very similar experiences, and one confirm that the thing I witnessed is in fact a demon that feeds on childrens souls...it sounds far fetched, but what spooped me the most was that this person described what I saw before I even told that part of the story...
>>
That person who confirmed what I saw claims that their younger sister was the cause of the entity. She had health complications, and eventually died from cancer. They too believe that their sibling had a demonic entity attatched to them, feeding off of their fears and suffering...
>>
I have many more stories of ghosts and sightings of what some call "ghouls" if anyone is interested. I do have more stories from my fathers home, but I do not care to talk about them. I have a deep interest for all things paranormal, but at this moment I worked myself up a bit too much when talking about that demon, or whatever the fuck it is, to continue on about it. I know what I witnessed, and I constantly fear that it will attatch to me somehow. And talking about it doesn't help that fear. I once heard a woman whisper my name quietly, then loudly in my ear as I lay in bed and I was damn-near convinced that the evil entity from his house had followed me...so I would prefer to move on to a new story.
>>
>>18707503
Bumping because these stories are very interesting and I believe them to be true because a close friend of mine witnessed something similar to your demon or whatever the fuck a few years ago in the woods not too far from pittsburgh (central md).

Would love if you posted all your stories so I can screencap since I don't think I've ever seen caps of your stories before.
>>
>>18708387
After thinking on it a bit, I don't think what my friend encountered was your demon.

He was in his friend's backyard which was surrounded by woods when he saw a humanoid figure on all fours which was incredibly pale with long black hair and tattered clothing. When he saw it he yelled something like "HEY!" at it and threw a stick at it. It's been a while since I heard it so I don't know if it looked back at him at all, but after he yelled at it it scurried away under a trampoline and into the darkness.

A while after this, another friend found a website online about a creature matching this description known as the Vagid (Vuh-Heed).

A few months ago I heard this story for the first time and myself as well as the witness and three other, different friends tried to find this website and failed. There was no trace.

I don't mean to hijack or anything but we're all very curious about this being, assuming it isn't a crazy person or drug addict.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.