[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ redpill me Is magic real? Ghost, demons, etc are real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1234356.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1234356.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Okay /x/ redpill me

Is magic real? Ghost, demons, etc are real?
>>
Nope
>>
fpbp
>>
Invite them over and find out
>>
Fuck off with these Red Pill me threads. Why don't you bring something valuable or entertaining to the topic instead of expecting us to gently feed it to you...I'm busy feeding your Mom my cock.

Cunt.
>>
Demons yes, ghosts are not real though.
>>
>>18706115
>Is magic real? Ghost, demons, etc are real?

Of course. How else would we be able to talk about these if they didn't?
>>
>>18706115
Are werepugs real? also, when Chinese people get really old, they get that long moustache and their face goes insectoid, so I'm wondering, when Chinese people get old and die do they change into cockroaches? If ghosts are real, can I use an Ouija board and a silicone love doll, to text up a ghost of a girl who died for some hot sex? what about demons? also, are Molossoids real, where do they come from?
>>
>>18706115
Yes.

Imagine your existence like a house. The walls of the house are the reality of existence. We all exist inside of it. We make sense of the things inside because of how tiny and enslaved our brains are. We grow up to understand what's inside of the house. Our minds learn things, and those things are the building blocks of our perception of reality.

Now imagine you are outside of the house, outside of existence. you can't really be outside of existence, but you can see existence from the outside, while you continue to exist.

Existence, the house, reality, it's all like a dream. Once you become lucid you can manipulate your reality however you want. The flow of events is not set in stone. Use the power of the universe to change it.

Reaching enlightenment and transcending existence and the laws of reality is something that not many people do. We place limiters on our minds to explain how things work similar to how our minds make sense of the odd things we see in our dreams. You have to break that.

In a way, magic, ghosts, demonic entities, and gods all exist outside of the house. You have to see with the eyes that are outside of your body. You have to detach your mind from what makes sense, the illusion of reality, and see reality from the nonexistence in order to kneed the dough of creation to your will. That is magic.
>>
>>18706861

What empirical evidence do you have to suggest there is anything outside the house?
>>
>>18706874
It's impossible to have empirical evidence because you can't directly observe what is beyond the house, because what is beyond the house doesn't exist. It is not a place, or a plane, or a dimension, nor does it have a form, nor is it made of anything, nor CAN it exist at all. When you reach transcendence you BECOME the outside. Seeing the house from the outside doesn't mean you are outside the house. you are simply seeing the house from outside of the house, while being inside of the house.
>>
based on what iv seen im 100% sure ghost are real other people saw it too so i wasn't just seeing things

based on what Iv read from accent cultures im 92% sure demons are real

im like 60% sure magic is real
>>
>>18706115
It's all real.
>>
>>18706897
>It's impossible to have empirical evidence because you can't directly observe what is beyond the house

So then why give any legitimacy to the idea that there is entities outside the house?
>>
>>18706115
Yeah magic is real, 100%.

What you have in the pic related is a ritual symbol. This kind of ritual magic is like using a spark to light oil. You use a little of your own power to activate it, and the ritual circle draws the rest of the power from the universe.

If you know what you're doing you don't need a ritual circle, although the ritual circle will always be more powerful than whatever a single person could do by themselves. you can use the power you have as a person to cast spells and weave magic.

Get enough people together in a ritual and you can accomplish great things.

just remember that magic doesn't just happen. you don't just draw a pretty circle, say a few words, wave your hands, and then it all appears. You have to know what you're doing, and you have to have an intent. Intent is everything. The more powerful the intent, the stronger the spell.
>>
If ghosts are dead people... did their clothes die too?

How come ghosts are always dressed?
>>
>>18706965

If you accept that the ritual ciricle will amplify the magic and you are deluded enough to believe in magic then of course that will amplifay your placebo affect.

Magic is literally just a leftover placebo affect from ancient time. It's literally all in the head.

None of it is real.
>>
>>18706965
Could you somehow teach me about it?
>>
>>18706956
I'll try to explain.

Don't think of the outside of the house as an actual place. Think of the walls of the house as the end of existence, or what we consider reality. Everything outside does not physically exist, and nothing outside of the house has form, nor does it actually occupy space, since there is no space to occupy.

Demons, gods, magic, and ghosts don't occupy the inside of the house, and they lack actual form. They are like a primitive form of energy, light almost, but they aren't light. Out quite simply, they are darkness, the absence of light.

Outside of the house, or outside of existence, transcending reality (the walls of the house) you have non-existence, darkness. It doesn't exist, yet we know that it DOES exist, because it is the opposite of existence. Reality separates the two, but the lines of reality are sometimes blurred, allowing things like ghosts, demons, and gods to cross over and temporarily exist inside of existence.

It's hard to explain this all without making absolutely no sense. I'm just a person, like you. My brain has a hard time comprehending this all.

Put quite simply, inside the house is a room, existence. This room is full of things, things that have form and have some kind of physical presence. The walls of the house contain the room, and the things inside of it, and that can be said to be the end of existence. Outside of existence are the things I mentioned. When reality becomes blurred, they cross over and interact with existence. When reality isn't blurred, they lose form, and thus technically, by our standards, cease to exist. It's a complicated matter.

Magic isn't really a physical thing either. It's more like a process. You are directly weaving reality of your own will. That is magic.
>>
>>18706982
No over the internet, no.
>>
>>18707010
>Demons, gods, magic, and ghosts

Why do you think these things exists and are not merely the results of hundreds of thousand of years of human imagination?

As for dualism. Why does the opposite of existence need to have any tangible affect on existence? Can't there just be this and nothing?
>>
>>18707018
I am really interested to learn about magic and that sort of things? Where do I start?
>>
>>18707041
Maybe we're thinking of different things here?

Ghosts and demons are pretty much the same thing.

Gods, not like the religious gods that people worship. A god is more like an absolute force.

You could imagine god to be the the outside of reality, that which lacks form all together.

As for why I think they exist, I don't. I think that they simply are, but not by the definition that we would apply to a human being, a rock, a star, a galaxy. As you can say that these things exist, gods, demons, and ghosts do not. They are outside of existence. That doesn't mean that they lack themselves, that just means they don't occupy the house. But I guess that doesn't really answer the question.

I don't have an answer, really. I don't imagine that anyone ever will. We're men. We can't begin to fully grasp what is outside of the world we are mentally accustomed to.

As for dualism, I've already established that there IS nothing. The opposite of existence DOES NOT have a tangible effect on existence.

Does the shadow cast from the leaves of a tree have a tangible effect on the ground? No. It's simply a side effect of the tree existing in the path of the light. In the same way the shadow does not actually exist, so to is there a lack of existence for what is outside the walls of reality.

Anything else?
>>
>>18707083
What is it you're intending on doing?

I don't really care morally, but it will help me point you in the right direction if I know what you're trying to accomplish.
>>
>>18707104
Not him but my opinon

Power elite seem to be heavily invested in the occult.

I would like to know what branches of the occult they are subscribed too.

Also I want to be a wizard.
>>
>>18707104
Well, principally Money spells. Yes, I know it sounds cliché but I really need it, I'm having a hard time. I don't want to harm anyone.
>>
File: 24345353.jpg (43KB, 528x492px) Image search: [Google]
24345353.jpg
43KB, 528x492px
>>18707121
>mfw
While I don't have any actual experience with "money spells" nor do I even think they work, you could look into casual manipulation.

Magic isn't easy though. don't embark on this path unless you're prepared. You won't see consistent results until you have reached mastery, but here and there you'll be able to see how you've manipulated, through ritual, what we call "the chain that binds".

Firstly you must be able to break the shackles of what you think is possible. Reality is constricting and it limits our capabilities. Don't simply exist within what you perceive as real.

Secondly you must have detailed understanding of your field. This can be obtained by meditating on a subject. Just clear your mind and think about the chain of causality, how it links cause and effect together, eventually forming a huge, long chain of multiple links starting at the first cause, and ending with the last effect. You must be able to understand the chain ahead of time if you want to manipulate it. Foresight is everything here.

Thirdly you need to learn how to focus intent in your mind. Like I said before, intent is everything.

Again, can't teach this over the internet. Hope this helped.

On a side note, there is no spell that will make money appear in your hand, or rain from the sky, or anything like that. However, with causal manipulation you will eventually be able to manipulate events to your favor, resulting in promotions, raises, etc. Whatever your intent is. If you're gifted, it will happen.
>>
>>18707119
Not sure but probably event manipulation rituals that lead to things going there way, if they really are using magic for their own gain.

What kind of spells/rituals do you hope to learn?
>>
>>18707217

I just want to stop being a neet and develop the work ethic of someone like Henry Kissinger.
>>
>>18707221
Why do you need magic for that?
>>
>>18706115

The only magic that is real is self-programming. Everything else is superstition.
>>
>>18707207
Thank you very much Anon. I'll try it.
>>
>>18707239
Best of luck to you.

Also if you get stuck, you could always try chaos magic. Kind of unreliable though.
>>
>>18707250
What do you mean with "chaos magic"?
>>
>>18707255
Just google chaos magic. It's the idea that belief in something directly translates into power.

But it's unreliable, because most internet tutorials are written by people with little to no understanding of the way magic works and they think that a big fancy circle and lots of people chanting will equate to power. While this can work the effect is much less potent than if you actually know what you're doing.

Good place to start though, since it's easier to understand.
>>
>>18707267
Oh, okay. I get it. I just have one more question: If I want to continue learning about magic where should you recommend me to start? I just wanna do basic things. As I said before I don't want to harm anyone. could you tell me where to start, please?
>>
>>18707307
Most sects that could teach you anything valuable are gone.

Just meditate on what reality is and how to manipulate it and you'll find your way. Magic isn't levitating things or throwing fireballs or waving wands around like harry potter. Magic is the process of bending reality to your will.

Although you could do research on Chi and the energy that you store in your body. With enough practice you can learn to manipulate the energy inside your body and mind and do all sorts of things.

Start with yourself. Go from there. That's all I can tell you without being able to directly meditate and guide you through the process.
>>
>>18706184

U can't just set up the joke for yourself like that bruh
>>
>>18706184

please help me

I want succuse intellectually, I want to be able to obtain intellectual respect, and I want good grades.

I also want to fix

my learning disabilities .
>>
>>18706115
is pain you feel real
>>
>>18707041
I like how intelligent you try to sound, that's a good sign, you"re a good person. But you are still lost like milions of others. Follow what he said and you will understand
>>
you're never going to feel any better or any closer to a real answer until you check for your self. Experiment a little with magik and divination and choose for your self.
>>
>>18706115
Yes, it's all real, who knew?
Oh wait, all of humanity for thousands of years.
>>
It's all real. Don't look at anything through an Abrahamic lens though. The best thing you can do is look at folklore or occult circles.
>>
File: trevor_goodchild.jpg (59KB, 530x425px) Image search: [Google]
trevor_goodchild.jpg
59KB, 530x425px
>>18707405
Pain isn't real beyond the individual who feels it. But the nail IS real.
>>
>>18707783
You might actually have to see take in the entire episode to give the quote the intended context.

With the title 'Demiurge', I'm sure it'd tickle the fancy of plenty of you he/x/ers
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.