[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To the alien discreditor shill on this board. We need to ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1474854179744.jpg (125KB, 962x642px) Image search: [Google]
1474854179744.jpg
125KB, 962x642px
To the alien discreditor shill on this board.

We need to ask you a question: Why do you want to hide alien life?

Give us a real reason other than your shitty little paycheck excuse.
>>
>>18706064
Not gonna lie, a decent paycheck would be more than enough to get me to shitpost on /x/.
>>
>>18706064
Its not hiding, its deflecting to reality, and in that reality it wasn't legal creating hybrid species...
>It is now

Enough is said.
>>
>>18706070
I would shitpost this board into the ground for a ham sandwich, a bag of mints and half and eight of mushrooms
>>
>>18706070
I would shitpost 112 hours a week for room and board (and internet access)
>>
because alien life wants to come back retrieve power tech our elite seized from Roswell. Our elite don't want that so they instill fear and deny existence of aliens cause our galactic neighbours feel bad there tech being used against us by our own species.
>>
>>18706270
This.
>>
>>18706321
I can confirm.
>>
Because I'm an alien. Zip zörg.
>>
>>18706070
I shitpost from work. That way I'm getting paid to shitpost.
>>
>>18706270
ive heard this in several places.

any elaboration? videos/books/etc?
>>
>>18706270
so now we can assume our galactic neihgbours act based on feelings?
>>
>>18706688
No. It's just made up shit. There is nothing to support the claim that aliens have any sympathy or empathy at all.

If they did, they would have revealed themselves a long time ago.
>>
File: fucking oogah boogahs.png (230KB, 374x376px) Image search: [Google]
fucking oogah boogahs.png
230KB, 374x376px
:?
>>
>>18706924
ask Dr Robert .M. Bowman why our neighbours may not be able to drop in for a chat.
>>
File: independence-day-2-resurgence.jpg (151KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
independence-day-2-resurgence.jpg
151KB, 1200x600px
>>18706064
I think aliens are not what we see as UFOS.
Also, I think the elites have a plan to make a FAKE alien invasion so they can do like in Independence Day movie and install New World Order.
Probably they do this in Trumps times.
>>
>>18706574
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUYf2yu78Ts

Says it all. But no worries.

We are legion and we have more than one ace in our back hand.

e v e r y w h e r e and n e v e r y w h e r e
>>
>>18706064

YO, if anyone wanna pay me to shill /x/ or /his/ hit me up

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
265KB, 334x334px
Because aliens bring with them proof that we live in an eternal, holographic universe, which means God exists and we're all created.

Now think about how that screws up politics, "science", medicine, psychology, schools, universities, power generation, research and development, patent system.

Point is, anyone who believes in Power as a life goal will be out of a job in a fraction of a second. That's why they keep it under wraps with lies.

Once acknowledged, were on our way to the second coming and peace on Earth. John McCain's worst nightmare.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
Alien acknowledgement will open doors to solving every major problem facing Earth. People who want a continuum of misery will fight disclosure with every breath until they're driven from Earth.
>>
if earth was flat then where do aliens come from?
>>
>>18706064

Selling counter intelligence shills 2 dollars a thread act fast!
>>
Because the human race is dumb and must be ruled. Extra-terrestrial tech just makes it easier.
>>
>>18706064
Not the shill, but I'm inclined to think that any "ayy" who looks even remotely human is bullshit. Hence, the "alien" in any pictures should be discounted.

The chances that an intelligent life form would undergo the same evolutionary path -on another planet that's even remotely similar to Earth's- that leads to bipedalism, binocular vision, an endothermic metabolism, and hell even a fucking carbon-based molecular structure is so remote it's really not even worth considering.

The simple trait of having 4 limbs tooks billions of years to develop, and hundreds of millions of years to become recognizable as arms and legs.

Show me a scary weird unknowable abomination and then I'll start believing.
>>
>>18706574
follow the tech trail. Rockwell International (now Rockwell Automation was there in the beginning. CIA FOIA reading room. See also C.J Wishing Int HK
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.