[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychic test

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1709.jpg (99KB, 640x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1709.jpg
99KB, 640x650px
The creator or something tells me stuff about humanity and earth

I can't stand this mind control shit anymore
>>
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=94b_1488336569
>>
>>18705556
I dont give a fuck about you worthless cunt humans. Stop forcing your worthless fuck personalities and sexuality a part of my life
>>
>>18705558
Wat?
>>
>>18705569
Fucking humans. With their restrictions, and lines, and division.

Fuck you all. I came here to help, but fuck are you stupid!!
>>
What if it's just our collective human consciousness trying to reform? Surely we had communication before verbal. Did we loose it and feel it's lose?
>>
>>18705591
If you're this petty, we don't want your help. It's useless and you're ugly.
>>
>>18705558
>If I go outside and see these common vehicles, not even in a row, I'm psychic

what
>>
Can someone translate this thread for me?
>>
>>18705644
It means if i could i'd turn your head and drop a 100,000 ton block of iron on your face and using a high speed stop watch count how long it takes to squish your face to less than a piece of paper
>>
f=ma
v=d/t

fuk doin physics
>>
>>18705591
>not smart enough to effectively communicate with others on any subject

Well I guess that derails whatever you think you have to say.

Bathe in the light and I hope love finds you
>>
>>18705632
Seriously.

That guy probably sees those vehicles a dozen times a day and wants to get his confirmation.

That's like going to best buy and saying if I see 3 TVs on and 1 game system being played, earth is flat.

Guy has mental health issues and anger control problems. Nothing further to really see here.

Hope he gets some light and love in his life.

I have no tie to this thread and all God's blessing be upon us all
>>
>>18705558
>sees a bus immediately
>maybe there is something to this...
>its a highly trafficked highway and there is cars everywhere
i guess not
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
>>18705556
Here you have a lot to see. If you want to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ieHd1PMkmU
>>
>>18708172
wtf. are you decieving me kike
>>
>>18706428
This is one of those kids who give words too much credit
>>
>>18705556
>>18705591
Cringey bent mong
>>
File: 121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm (2MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
121,000 feet Little Piggy .webm
2MB, 720x576px
Earth is flat
>>
>>18708903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_W280R_Jt8
>>
>>18709516
>2017
>being this evian
>>
>>18709516
The moment you see a video pro ball earth and makes you realize the earth is flat
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.