[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Snapchat murders?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_20170228-173210.jpg (504KB, 1304x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170228-173210.jpg
504KB, 1304x854px
Anyone have links to the snapchat video of the 2 girls murdered in indiana? Easy to find audio of him saying "down the hill", but cant find any leaked video
>>
>>18704989
Bimpo
>>
File: 203947502984.jpg (115KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
203947502984.jpg
115KB, 960x720px
bump
seems interesting
>>
Interested, I'm from Indiana and haven't heard of this.
>>
You want to watch a 13 and 14 year old be murdered?

Why?

Americans are seriously sick fucks.
>>
bumping for interest
>>
File: 1488225021968.jpg (69KB, 562x530px) Image search: [Google]
1488225021968.jpg
69KB, 562x530px
thoughts on the killer and investigation? So far from what theyve shown us I think
>killer is a local resident
delphi isnt big trucking town or anything, so the idea of a stranger coming into town and doing this is a bit of a stretch. They would have to know the area and the trails, and the photo looks like a man dressed casually, like whoever did this came to and later went back home.
>they probably already interviewed him or as injected himself into the investigation
the town has about 3000 residents, there is no way they havent at least came across him or somebody knows him
>too much of a coincidence that he ran into them like this
check their social media accounts and see if the girls posted anything about going hiking. See if anyone older liked that or has followed them on social media a lot. Get a list of that and cross reference it with suspects and alibis
>the killer is a coward
not talking shit, but killing somebody in a sneak attack like this in the woods shows a lack of confidence, he is probably a quite person, ashamed of it and will feel or perhaps show guilt after wards. Will probably have CP in his home and possibly a hebephile
>>
>>18705932
welcome to the internet sand-nigger
>>
>>18707012
The internet? That's your excuse?

>its not my fault that i get pleasure from seeing 2 kids killed, its the internets fault
>>
>>18704989
This is a very interesting story and I'm gonna be following it from now on. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, guy.
>>
>>18705932
Personally I'd like to see the video in hopes of seeing his face more clearly.

>tfw you have watched/seen countless videos, pictures, and heard tons of audio of murders because you thought driving a car with disco lights MIGHT be fun.

It was part of my training to see kids get offed :/
>>
This isnt spoopy.

Two dumbass girls wandered into a bum's hideout where he raped and murdered them.

Wheres the /x/?
>>
>>18706026
Elementary my dear
>>
>>18708255
You don't think that's spooky?
>>
Im interested to why police believe there are 2 suspects
>>
>>18706026
I'm surprised with the video and the small town they haven't identified the guy yet
It'd really suck if he's gotten away by now
>>
>>18708351
>You don't think that's spooky?

Not him but no, sounds like human nature at work.
>>
>>18709844
>fat
>middle aged
>white
>wears a fanny pack and other k mart clothing
it doesnt help that he dresses like 95% of the population in the midwest. Somebody probably does recognize him but doesnt want to say anything
>>
File: don draper face.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
don draper face.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>18708318
no, that would be his victims
>>
Well the reward for info to catch them is up to 200k, most ppl, if they had the info, would say something
>>
>>18705932
People are sick fucks, you prejudiced cock.
>>
>>18705257
Fellow Hoosierfag here...how have you not heard about this? This story is still on the news all the time. Apparently there is more audio/video evidence, but the police didn't release it.
>>
Shit like this hasn't been solved yet because small town cops are literally dumb as fucking dirt. They are trained to collect traffic tickets and harass kids and drunks, not actually investigates real crimes. Armed salesman basically, and when shit like this happens it can go unsolved for years, even decades, because they don't know wtf they're doing. They will do shit like ignore glaring evidence because "It's probably nuthin'". It takes bigger city cops to come in on shit like this to get it solved, ala In the Heat of the Night. This is only amplified in some cowpatty flyover bullshit state like Indiana or whatever.

Also, in these small towns I can guarantee you someone knows something, like multiple people, but they don't say shit because "Muh drinkin' buddy".
>>
>>18712946
wow, you sure do know a lot don't you? you must be a cop who has been in both a small town AND a large city!
>>
>>18712974
Attorney actually with 15 years experience working both situations.
>>
>>18712974
Or, you know, look at the actually history of these kinds of cases and see that he is right. Don't know why you're getting offended but he is pretty spot-on. Eh, you're probably some kid whose daddy is a small town cop. You don't know shit, kiddo.
>>
Will never get solved cause...midwest cops. Killer escaped on the slowest train passing by. Looks like a vagrant that already skipped town.
>>
>>18713081
Yeah my theory is correct the rail runs right through that town. These dumbfucks are looking for a man and that looks like your typical fat high school loser from indiana. Check the local high schools and you'll find someone that matches that description.
>>
>>18704989
So were the girls sexually assaulted? Any details on how they died?
>>
>>18704989
You really care what happened to these fuglies?
>>
>>18711478

I figure the girls got catfished out there. They thought they were going to meet up with a boy. The one girl probably brought her friend along as a wingman for a new boy. Didn't expect they would be meeting a 40 year old killer. The police probably do have a lot more on the phone. Probably has lot more audio at least.
>>
>>18709805

Since I heard that, I feel like maybe there is more video they recovered but perhaps it is just disturbing or maybe even shows the murders and they can't release it.

My theory is that the girl hit record and maybe stuck the phone in her pocket, so while there may not be video, you can possible hear two men's voices and maybe the girls crying/being raped/killed.

They figure it is in bad taste to release audio of two children being raped so they just say "trust us, we think there's two guys" and leave it at that.

Audio probably will never be heard unless in court.
>>
>>18714149

Also makes sense that it is probably jist audio because if it were video they could just screencap the guy's face so you couldn't see anything graphic.
>>
>>18704989
Could someone give a link or something i heard about it right now and try to figure out what is going on
>>
>>18704989
>snapchat video of the 2 girls murdered in indiana

do you seriously think someone on 4chan has this shit, and even if they do why the fuck would they give it to you
>>
>>18707113
>pleasure

Wow, what a stupid cunt. We want to see it so we can try to help catch the guy. That's all.
>>
>>18712946
I'm glad in my local town when something of this magnitude happens, the State Police would be called in quickly for the exact reasons you pointed out. For example this last summer a 24 year old from a reputable family was abducted about midmorning from a gas station, and was taken to a local graveyard and shot in the head and left for dead. Luckily someone found her and when Parish authorities arrived, they first took care of the girl (who was still alive) and then called in state officials to assist the case and by the next few days they apprehended the guy and had a solid timeline with evidence. By the way, she survived and was up walking and talking like before in a few months
>>
>>18713689
I think they got catfished too. Then when the girls realized that he was an old creepy asshole, he forced them to walk down the hill (presumably at either gunpoint/knifepoint) where he then killed them. I just wonder how he was able to kill both of them. The police haven't released how they actually died.
>>
>>18710730
Underrated
>>
>>18713689
I think he's younger than that.
>>
>>18710561
Human nature is one of the biggest spooks there is.
>stirner.jpg
>>
>>18714149
A lot of it is to do with verifying suspects afterwards and stopping murderers covering their tracks. The evidence they have will be used in court, ideally wouldn't be seen before that or they could come up with excuses.
>>
>>18704989
jesus christ never thought something from my hometown would appear on 4chin
>>
>>18715529
You seem surprised, anon. Can you tell us your where-abouts at the time of the murders?
>>
File: stabler.jpg (22KB, 256x320px) Image search: [Google]
stabler.jpg
22KB, 256x320px
>>18714502
>>18712946
im taking my states civil service exam soon and im thinking id rather be state police then local townie cops just for this reason. Also
>better pay
>better uniforms
>state wide coverage and opportunity
>better police academy
the problem is I know a few guys on my town's police for and they can help me get a job with them
>>
File: 1430946010185.jpg (6KB, 249x201px) Image search: [Google]
1430946010185.jpg
6KB, 249x201px
>>18710730
I laughed and then felt like shit
>>
>>18707113
you're a fucking idiot, oniifam
>>
>>18713057
aww, poor baby had his bong smashed when he was 15
>>
>>18712974
He is actually correct, dumbfuck
>>
I wonder if the perp shaved the peachfuzz off their pussies and ate them out.
>>
>>18715341
but its not paanormal
>>
>>18717885
ಠ_ಠ
>>
>>18712946
The investigation team is mostly state and FBI. Noone would protect their drinking buddy if they knew he killed 2 innocent girls. I would kill my own father if I knew it was him.
>>
>>18718221
This. What's almost starting to feel paranormal is that they haven't identified any suspects yet despite having a picture, a voice sample and offering a huge reward. I'm presuming that it's just that they are so swamped with tips that they haven't followed up on the right one yet. The guy will run at some point, with little success.
>>
>>18707113
OP never implied he gets off on watching 2 kids getting killed.

My only possible hypothesis as to what you are is a sandmonkey/dunecoon.
>>
>>18708217
Training for what, to be a shitposter on /x/?
>>
>>18718026
>there is nothing weird or unnatural about raping and murdering kids
Edgemaster here guys.
>>
>>18718249
Thats my point for posting this on here, something feels weird. I wondered if the video had any more footage of the guy (s).
>>
>>18714502
Louisiana is truly the greatest state
>>
File: images[1].jpg (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
10KB, 290x174px
>>18720980
I feel confident he will be caught. You know another case that still feels really, really weird to me? The kidnapped "supermom" Sherri Papini. Like, I'm sure she got beat ugly and doesn't want to be filmed until she mostly recovers but the whole thing with that big reward being offered then withdrawn then her getting dumped out of that van all chained up and how there's like zero info about the perps despite there being some mexican drug house right across the street.

That dog don't hunt.
>>
>>18718827
Certain law enforcement and military jobs do that so you get used to extremes and they know you won't cave under the pressure. Not that guy, but in the military we had all kinds of shit like getting pepper sprayed in the face and breathing in various non-lethal but still fucking bad gases in order to acclimate ourselves to it.
>>
>>18706026
>hebephile

so he wants to bone jews?
>>
>>18714502

Let me guess she was White and he was black

just sayin
>>
why don't we know how they died? why won't they tell us?
>>
File: 1487583136974.png (113KB, 467x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487583136974.png
113KB, 467x333px
>>18710730
KEK
>>
>>18724280
hebephile is like a pedophile, but they prefer teenagers
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.