[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Assignment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: ubermensch.png (809KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
ubermensch.png
809KB, 1366x768px
For those of you still working on Assignment9, you have 8 more hours to download the next assignment file.

If you have completed the next assignment and have not received a confirmation, you did something incorrectly.
-----

>dropfile.to/JZoY3ws

-----
>>
File: 1488304258972.png (108KB, 622x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488304258972.png
108KB, 622x443px
how is the cult going brah
>>
I'll bite. what is
>>
>>18704374
I'm not worthy.
>>
>>18704374
Not worth my effort.
>>
>>18704374
>tfw completed last one but too lazy now
>>
>>18704374

Nothing but an arg, roleplay, and malware to show for your efforts. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>18704374

Don't bother with this shit, just gives a link that leads to a video of a guy shitting in a paper bag.
>>
>>18704374
Fucking took up my time
>>
>>18706332
Is there really a malware?
I scanned it and theres none found, but Im unsure if to open it now
>>
>>18707111

There is, custom trojan that isn't detectable by current scanners. These fucks are just trying to steal peoples info.
>>
>>18707202
Do you have any source for your claim?
>>
>>18707210

You either believe me or don't, I'm not wasting that effort when you've already made up your mind and won't be dissuaded from it with anything short of me literally teleporting in to your face and rubbing your nose in it. By all means, go right ahead and get your identity stolen and/or doxxed by some bored teenagers that prey on people who are desperate to find a sense of purpose.
>>
The files have expired. Thank you to those that have completed the assignment or tried there best to. For those of you spreading false information about malware, I hope you sleep well knowing what you let go right by.
>>
File: 58204956.jpg (142KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
58204956.jpg
142KB, 500x413px
>>18707370

>fuck, we're busted
>better call it a day and act like an opportunity got taken away so the next crop of victims isn't wary
>(we'll just wait until suspicions have died down before we start again)

Keep that shit off my board unless you want a jihad, friendo.
>>
>>18707370
I have only one question.
How much about the ancient knowledge do you really know? Dont give me roleplay crap, be honest, how much really do you know?
All of the ancient writings, art and myths are almost completely metaphors speaking of an approach, of a mathematically expressed system(not limited to it, but that mathematical 'system' allows to understand the universe)
All solid religions we have today are bit/fragments of that ancient knowledge, originally expressed with metaphors, but later through the years, got twisted and corrupted into the stupidity and madness it is today(thats about literally all "religions").
Science is not far off being called a religion as well, because of how it works, its pathetic/laughable limitations, as well as, what their approach to the universe is, and closed minded-ness towards the possibility of it being wrong, and that theres a more correct approach/system than theirs. (Different as in, the foundation science is based on)

A Paradigm Shift is coming.

So I ask again, how much of the ancient knowledge do you really know and understand? Not the outside metaphors, but the real ancient truth/system behind it. (The tesla part told me that you do have an idea about it, I want to know how much do you really know/understand it)

Theres no need for secrecy, Im not asking for a detailed answer nor the system itself(I already have it), all Im asking is how deep into it are you? Do you have the completed system too, do you understand it? Be honest.
>>
>>18707505
Yes. I absolutely know what I am talking about, I would never go through so much trouble otherwise.

Assignment9 had nothing to do with showing off an understanding or teaching others an understanding, it was a test to find determined seekers of knowledge as I explained all throughout the previous archived post (which anyone that went and looked at it would realize there is no malware)

If you downloaded the file you will realize included was a book, the perennial tradition, as well as many others. I am almost positive with your understanding you must have come across it at some point and read it. This has to be one of the clearest side-by-side comparisons of religion and the fact that they are just tiny fragments of the true knowledge.

I am fluent with this knowledge, and have experienced "higher states" that have solidified my knowledge along the way. I have no interest in just showing people this knowledge exists, there is more to this assignment then just showing people information.

I don't know what you were expecting as an answer. I'm not a teen 4chan user trying to get a quick laugh. This is the most sacred knowledge in existence, and it should be treated as such.
>>
>>18707579
Very well then, thank you for the fair answer.
>>
What is the password to begin the next assignment? I've completed Assignment9 but seemed to have missed the pass.
>>
>>18707664
It's there, just look a bit harder.

Hint: _
>>
File: solids.jpg (207KB, 582x582px) Image search: [Google]
solids.jpg
207KB, 582x582px
>>18704374
>>
anyone got a link to the original files and/or proof of virus? im curious to read this book.
>>
>>18707701
Is this supposed to be a test or something? lol

5 platonic solids, and the Merkaba is on top.
tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, dodecahedron, icosahedron

all 5 platonic solids fit perfectly inside a sphere, only solids with all sides and faces the same, etc
>>
>>18707701
Their significance is obviously much more than that, but I didn't think I needed to explain
>>
>>18707736
>>18707741

>>18707701(me)

Just posted it without meaning. Lol

Merkaba = Stellated octahedron/Star Tetrahedron, is one of the hidden Platonic Solids.
>>
>>18707779
Wow I don't know why I never noticed that. I think it's because I've never really viewed the Merkaba as a lone solid. Thanks for that.
>>
I am a faggot please rape my mouth.
>>
>>18704374
Fuck off Randy Bobandi
>>
>>18707840
good1
>>
File: 1368.png.png (13KB, 272x368px) Image search: [Google]
1368.png.png
13KB, 272x368px
>>18707814
Heres some more for your mind.
>>
File: 2343523.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
2343523.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
>>18707840
>>
>>18707736
If you do know something that could benefit humanity - just say it openly.
You miss the right time to say it every moment you breathe.

I need only a few seconds to see all changing to swirling ether.
Seems like you lack the jet engine in your head.
>>
>>18708701
Nobody "knows something" that can benefit all of humanity, It just doesn't work like that. This information has been available, and is accessible by anyone. There is no point in re-releasing what has already been out there, it will still be perceived as the same to only be picked up by the few true seekers. This is the nature of this knowledge.

If you want to actually make significant progress, you'll have to be a little more strategic than that.

Just because you can see does not mean you can get everyone else to, they are not related. People prevent themselves from receiving it. They must be prepared.
>>
>>18707691
Honestly I can't find it. I've looked all through the _ file
>>
>>18710647
I don't want you to give up right at the end,

Check the nextassignment file in _. Scroll to the bottom
>>
>>18708701
That ancient knowledge is open to everyone, you most likely see fragments of it every week, if not everyday, in the forms of words/symbols/art, without realizing what it is, what it means nor how important it is.
Heck even if you live in locations where theres almost none of it, youre still able to learn that knowledge from nature itself.
All of the Nature around you follows the system that ancient knowledge displays, however, ofcouse it is much easier to just learn from the already comprehended nature system in the form of ancient knowledge, than comprehending it purely from nature from nothing.

If you know what to look for, you'll find it.

>>18707906
The colors cofiguration is semi wrong, it is most likely on purpose though.
>>
>>18709580
You seemed to agree with anon saying that it is a mathematically expressed system that allows one to understand the universe.
Synthesis of apollon and dionysus seems like a way towards good and creative life but the solids always stick out as something more 'obscure' and precise that fit the 'mathematical' keyword from anons description.

I read all drunvalos books and did his merkaba meditation for a couple of days.
It isn't exactly public why it's called a seal of saturn or why the ratio we are supposed to spin it is at 33/21 (or something similiar).
Altgough he did go into some details not all was said and this is why i oppose your stance that all is available to public knowledge.
I did like the view of military helicopters flying 10m. above my house. (i thought drunvalo was not exactly honest about that part ;)

As to mystical experiences, they happened to me mostly as a result of vast emotional and personal pressure in my life.
The ether seeing is also not described well out there. There are some threads on the web where people ask about this phenomenon and the answer is either you nailed it or your being devoured by cethulu. Not much detail.

But the thing is i can tell you exactly what i did to see 'it' and if the one who gave the method didn't lie it's all one needs to 'be saved', there are 2 steps.
The first comes from my experience, the second from a book.
1. Connect with nature, this blog gave me a base understanding:
http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/08/her.html?m=1

*i know there are other pieces of questionable information there but the ones concerned with 'her' are what mattered most to me.
>>
>>18713114
2. Our bearded most known 'ascended master'* have a series of books dedicated to his message and somewhere in the first 4 books was given a method. He says all one needs to do is to repeat a 'mantra' in plain english about christ. This isn't something most catholics wouldn't like to say. (this is why i didn't hesitate much to try it)
It took me a couple of weeks with about 10-15 min. of daily mediatation with repeting given sentances and one day boom i see this pulsating light.

*Yea you don't need to say it but i read all that fell into my hands.
Again i don't claim that i know what it is but it is surely something that convinces one that all material things are not as solid as we are taught.
May be it is a substance in our brains that transmits all sensations as OP said in one of the assignments or maybe what i'm seeing is cethulus internal organs.
>>
>>18712553
Yes i do see this information in everything i experience but it isn't your mathematically precise model established by ancient people.

As to nature i'm not a newbie, i cry when she cries i laugh when she laughs.
>>
>>18713146
Nature follows fixed patterns.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.