[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens in death?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_m76em41nNF1qhttpto4_1280.jpg (1MB, 931x1400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m76em41nNF1qhttpto4_1280.jpg
1MB, 931x1400px
What happens in death?
>>
You get recycled into a new body. Tl:dr of course.
>>
But that's hell. All from here and now, erased and deleted?
>>
>>18704127
You mean you are sleeping until Christ returns.
Checkmate, eastern religion spirit science retards.
>>
No you don't. You go to the spiritual world and wait for God.
>>
sadness
>>
>>18704137
I'm Druidic. Celts believed in reincarnation for a certain period until you are ready to go to "heaven."

I.e. no need for an eternal rape dungeon because evil is slowly smothered by thousands of lives all meant to slowly force you into making good choices and becoming spiritually wise.

Dunno man. I trust that more than Jesus' supposed word, which was warped by people who were/are literally and objectively evil.
>>
>>18704194
>i'm druidic

Everything about you discarded. You are going to hell.
>>
>>18704228
Ignorance is bliss I suppose.
>>
Your body decomposes
>>
>>18704194
>Celts believed in reincarnation for a certain period until you are ready to go to "heaven."
I've always believed in something similar although im not into druidism
>>
you die, hallucinate, and if u believe in a soul / jesus, u ascend
>>
You check your highscore, step out of the gamemaster5000 and high-five your friends and enemies in the real world.
>>
>>18704258
Well. It was actually a very common belief all over the world. Only the Desert Trilogy and to an extent Zoroastrianism and a few smaller Hellenistic cults outright disagree with it.
>>
>>18704290
I wonder what people do after they go to heaven all discussion seems to be focused on how to get in
>>
>>18704290
I used to believe in spirit science eastern religion bullcrap, too.
I bet you like john lennon's "imagine" because it tickes your druidism fancy.
I used to belive this until life kicked me in the face.
>>
>go through life over and over in this reality in different bodies until your soul has evolved enough
>once soul has evolved enough, go through life over and over in a better reality until your soul has evolved enough
>repeat the process until evolved enough to go back to the source

No clue what happens after we recombine, though. We probably just split again and do everything all over again.
>>
>>18704316
I don't know. It has to be a pretty bad place considering who says their going though.

>>18704331
Since when are the Celts Eastern?

And no....i hate John Lennon. He was a whiny bitch that made mediocre music and thought that made his opinion on politics worth a damn.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is that, you're probably not the brightest bulb on the Christmas Tree.
>>
>>18704331
Care to explain more? More substance please?
>>
>>18704331
Not him. In my case life kicked me in the face when i faltered my believes
>>
>>18704382
What do you believe in?
>>
>>18704395
I believe we are not a single being like we are made of multiple beings and getting in tune with them leads to heaven
>>
>>18704405
>polytheism
We all came from a single being.
We all share that same "source code"
>>
>>18704517
Its not polytheism im just saying we are inhabiting our body and alongside us there are other beings, emotions are nothing but the voices of these other beings and they carry their messages
>>
>>18704527
Angels I suppose.
>>
>>18704541
No, just other beings and theres a hierarchy we are third first comes what controls the bodily functions then what glues everything together. what we cannot control is not us
>>
>>18704362
>>18704405
Do you think homosexuality is okay?
>>
>>18704568
Sure. Why not?
>>
>>18704568
whats with the question?

no
>>
>>18704591
Just asking in case
>>18704586
I bet you don't mind wiccan people too, faggot enabler..
Have you ever read a bible?
>>
>>18704602
Yes there is some vague reference to not laying with a man as you do a woman and very little else.

But at the rnd of the day, if homosex is a disease...it can't be contagious in any way. If it is Da DEMONZ fucking with your brain, Christians are immune...or something. I see no reason to give a fuck what two people do.

And by Leviticus logic, gay women is perfectly acceptable because it inly talks about men. And women were viewed as inferior.

The whole thing makes zero sense. Much like everything else that people who were NOT Jesus said.
>>
>>18704675
Homosex is a plague. Your children are recruits for these gay people.
Yes, women are inferior, but two females are just as bad as two males.
>I see no reason to give a fuck what two people do
You sound just like everybody else.
Homo people always take matters outside the bedroom.
>>
>>18704675
>And by Leviticus logic, gay women is perfectly acceptable because it inly talks about men. And women were viewed as inferior.

Read the second paragraph of this page.
>he has never heard of Romans:1
https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-lesbian.html
>>
>>18704747
And I tell them to shut the fuck up.

Look at it this way. You are literally sitting there inagining to men/women having sex. More than the normal straight person. The only way to get homos to stop being a "plague" (as if 5%of the population counts as a plague) is to ignore them or treat them like everyone else. They can't reproduce. They can't "convert" you to homosex, so what's the point? You are literally thinking about gay sex though. Maybe not in detail. But you are. If THAT is what you think about...maybe you should assess your own pent up gayness. Or think about stuff thst matters more like starving kids or Muslims killing your people.
>>
>>18704778
That's what homosexuals are all about. Gay sex.
Also, read this.
>>18704776

>pulling the "starving people in africa" and "muh muslums" card
>>
What happens in death is this total unknown, without any piece of certainty. I claim that if you know what's coming, that's not death. If you think it's "just nothing", or heaven/hell, or reincarnation/rebirth and so on, I'd say you are missing the mark. I admire visions of rebirth that speak of it in a very abstract way, a totally new way to be (or not be), but nevertheless new. If something is expected of it, that's not really death, death would be the next thing.

I also think that we must understand it in other levels as well. In our own lives, we experience lots of different lives and consequentially, lots of deaths as well. Our childhood is dead. When you lose a job or get a divorce, or move to a new town, that's death. Sure, some remains, there is a memory, a chance to get back sometimes, sometimes not. But it is never truly back, never entirely back. That's also death.

To me, death is a total transformation. It can be absolutely terrifying, but also something we have to cope with in order to survive. You can put expectations on it and get by, live with that fantasy, but to me, that's not facing death. That includes the idea of nothingness after death, which is just as much of a fantasy.

I like the quote: "what the caterpillar calls death, we call it butterfly".
Death is something we must learn to do.
>>
>>18704108
in death is the void, infinite and timeless, there is nothing but fear here, an infinite burning fear of total elimination.
>>
>>18704802
>Death is something we must learn to do.
Yes, that is called committing suicide.
>>
>>18704802
that's batshit, death is rot, death is decay, death isn't any ole change, it's destruction, death does not create, death is not an educated architect, death is a drunken, methed out demolition team, looking for the next union job
>>
File: epic_lulz.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
epic_lulz.png
138KB, 336x326px
>>18704778
>>18704794
>he also pulled the "if you talk about x", you must secretly be it too card.
Get a load of this tripfag.
>>
>>18704846
You take time out of your life to stand against something minor compared to the other stuff going on.

Dunno man. Seems pretty gay.
>>
>>18705043
>the homosexual movement
>minor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBFFjRT0o6Q

When THE FUCKING POLICE are for this shit.
>>
>>18704108
You essentially leave your body like a ghost for a short amount of time, and then be transported to spiritual plane.
>>
>>18705043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6PPk2NOQXs
<that like to dislike ratio

If most people are for those abominations, then it's not a minor problem.
>>
>>18704108
What are you doing right now?
>>
>>18704108
it depends. had you been noticed? if so you are probably some ones property. yea dont try to go on some sjw shit about current year you are owned

if you had been poached successfully then its nothingness awaiting you. you have no soul\

if you had survived or otherwise escaped the poachers then your wounded probably and some one has it out for you. though if they didnt get you on the second or 3rd time then they will probably move on to another target. they dont poach just any soul but your not worth the trouble

every one else is either endlessly sleeping in the "water" or wandering about always hungry or thirsty not sure why or why its only 1 of the 2 but thats how it is. they do say "people in hell want ice water" dont they
>>
>>18704286
I want to believe
>>
File: 1462242823262.jpg (846KB, 3609x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1462242823262.jpg
846KB, 3609x2400px
>>18704108
You cease to be. Your consciousness is bound to your physical form, and one cannot exist without the other. When you die, the cloud of electrical of chemical signals in your brain stops, and you with it.

After that? The void. It will be just as it was as before you were born. You were once naught and so will you be again.

>Though in all honesty I hope I'm very wrong. The thought of any form of afterlife is far less terrifying than the concept of non existence
>>
>>18704235
"if ignorance is bliss, tis folly to be a wise man."

your religion is a lower tier of pagan larping
>>
>>18704108
Any one got a higher res image of this? It's beautiful.
Also. Nothing. When you die nothing happens (spiritually speaking). Your carbon, the fluids in you, every last atom returns to. You become one with the universe once again.
>>
When we die we die. There is no heaven or hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ_L81tJlXo
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.