[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here to answer any spiritual question or paranormal question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 5

File: 1487411348769.jpg (227KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487411348769.jpg
227KB, 1920x1080px
Here to answer any spiritual question or paranormal question you might have.
>>
What doth life?
>>
What happened to God?
>>
Who really created the universe?
>>
>>18703838
Nothing happened to God.
>>
>>18703854

Yeah. Something did. Shows what you know.
>>
>>18703853
Nothing created anything. But the origin of the universe in macro bases. Meaning we live inside a very large being, we are on such a small scale to the point of non existence. And inside our bodies is a universe. That is called the microcosm. Once the being dies or passes on or ends. So will everything else. Then a new cycle will begin.
>>
>>18703831
when you die you shit your pants, but not me, i'm gonna shit my heart.
>>
its life meant ot isnt and it
>>
>>18703828
How do I get myself closer to the spiritual side of life? Will meditation and reading of occult literature strengthen my spiritual/esoteric knowlege and ability, allowing me to be more in control of myself and perhaps my surroundings? How do I get truly in tune with nature and the cosmos?
>>
File: 1458349485409.png (18KB, 499x555px) Image search: [Google]
1458349485409.png
18KB, 499x555px
>>18703828
Are succubus real and how can I summon one?
>>
How to tell if I am cursed by a spell?
>>
>>18703828
Are humans able to have psychic powers without the interference of spirits? Not that I particularly want either now.

Is the Soul completely immaterial? If people feel "spirit" through trance or drug, are they in fact feeling only chemical processes?

How do spirits manifest in this physical plane?
>>
>>18703828
Once a month my girlfriend turns into a massive bitch for a few days. Is she possessed?
>>
>>18704024
Don't read anything unless you understand what you are reading 100%. You already have the answers just look within through meditation and logic.
>>
>>18704100
A curse is bad energy. Simply clear your thoughts and smudge daily.
>>
>>18704694
>>
>>18704120
Yes psychic powers are a human right to have but there's a lot that comes with having psychics powers. If psychic powers are a small part in what you truly want. It's a lot like opening a cn with a shotgun sure you get the contents but was it worth it?. The soul is non material, if it's by the use of drugs then it's just the drug. Spirits manifest on the physical plain by entering a human unborn body. Think back in Adam an event times they where two spirits when eve got pregnant she split her and Adam's spirit in half so the child could have a spirit and so on.
>>
>>18704132
Yes she is possessed by something called a period. The cure is midol.
>>
Do drugs have spirit entities attached?
>>
>>18704861
No. If you abuse the substance it will abuse you.
>>
>>18703828
>Here to answer any spiritual question or paranormal question you might have.

Hey OP, is my Twin Flame close to meeting me finally? Or do we both have more personal work to do first?
>>
>>18704875
ok thanks
>>
>>18704694
One can't understand a book without reading it.

One can't live a life without living one.
>>
>>18704943
I think he means don't go beyond what I can understand, or don't read something that has the intention of brainwashing or controlling me.
>>
Do you believe multiple gods exist?
>>
If someone hears voices are they spirits or manifested within the person's mind?
>>
File: sooner or later.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sooner or later.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
Is there a way to capture an image of a spirit, ghost or other inter-dimensional being?

Can they be seen with the naked eye?
>>
>>18703828
if there really are only 10-12 dimensions and we inhabit a finite cosmos is the entire point to make it into the lowest dimensions 3rd 2nd and 1st and leave a mark so when reincarnation makes a full circle for you you have a marker to remind you of your identity?
>>
>>18704905
You will meet soon, prepare yourself and set your intentions during this time.
>>
>>18705006
Multiple aspects of God exist. Picture it like this, God is all the sand particles on the beach but you are only 1 particle on the beach. We are all aspects of God all material things are aspects of God.
>>
>>18705072
No, most likely an aspect of your own essence that has manifested.
>>
>>18705125
They aren't physical so no they can't be seen with the naked eye or any type of eye. The camera is all in all a type of artificial eye.
>>
Is God a being in the tenth dimension, and How did he create only 0-10 for us to understand?
>>
>>18705202
No, for some reason we have manifested on the lower dimensions and we knowingly threw ourselves out of the higher dimensions because there is much for what you call the spirit to learn.
>>
>>18705284
No God is the dimensions itself. Picture this, God has split himself into trillions and trillions of pieces to learn everything he can. We all have a piece of this being inside us, that's how he is all knowing because he is the silent watcher within.
>>
I heard somewhere that there are lots of colors in 1 dimension of space higher than us, but sound is not possible. So beings from 4 dimensions of space find us interesting because we have music and we are actually at somewhat of an advantage. Do you agree with this or is it just speculation?
>>
>>18705312
so who resides in the tenth dimension? jesus fucking christ and his 72 virgins?
>>
>>18705321
The 4th dimension is different but not in the way you think it is. You can access the 5th dimension and higher through thought alone, as well as steady practice in meditation. You can think like a 5th dimensional being without actually being in the 5th dimension. Thought is faster than the speed of light. Your thoughts have the ability to transcend space time. And since all is manifest through thought you manifest space time.
>>
>>18705334
10th dimensional beings of course.
>>
>>18705362
>10th dimensional beings
tf? how do they not realize that they can create anything they want including a nother dimension and just take over themselves? a peace treaty?
>>
>>18705268
Deep down, we all know Levinas was right.
>>
>>18705368
10th dimensional beings wouldn't want to take over anything or create anything. They realize everything is a creation or aspect of themselves and by simply thinking, they manifest everything, much like the 3rd dimension except it happens a lot slower and the outcomes can be messed up if your thoughts aren't from a pure mindset. Your emotions dictate to your thoughts and your thoughts dictate to how you act.
>>
>>18705396
thanks for the answers anon. you're a pretty cool dude.
but i have one final question:
what about the astral plane? is that a universe or a plane of existence within our universe or something? what exactly IS the astral plane and what is its purpose?
>>
>>18705421
Astral plane is the shadow of our existence and is more fluid. Not exactly the afterlife but more like a Bardo.
>>
>>18705435
>shadow of our existence
is our consciousness carried over with our shadow? is out shadow more like our soul without our bodies encasing them?
>>
>>18703828
How do we visit other dimensions?
>>
>>18705462
More like an echo of what is, a fine space between dead and not dead. An intermediate place with no function or real use.
>>
>>18705471
Our bodies can't. But the essence which is within can.
>>
>>18705504
like our spirit? Our mind? Have you seen other dimensions? How would you best explain it?
>>
>>18705511
Both spirit and mind can access higher dimensions. No I haven't seen other dimensions with my eyes. For me to explain it to you would be like you trying to explain what sex is like to a Virgin.
>>
>>18705525
good point. Anyway thank you for answering my question.
>>
>>18703828
>knew I was trans since childhood
>closeted in conservative town
>try to repress through high school
>do anything to fake it and be comfortable
>years of creating a false persona pays off and thrive through high school with friends, strong academics, high regard, gf with other girls chasing me
>transition after high school
>connect with spirituality
>pass as cis
>notice lingering behaviors of past self
>behaviors that aren't necessarily bad but feel inauthentic clouded and stifling
>negativily affecting my spiritual path and growth
Any tips on reconvening with the self after years and years of putting up a mask to hide your identity?
>>
Can we cross into parallel universes
>>
>>18703828
Op your answers are bad. You sound like you have watched a few YouTube videos and now think you're a special snowflake
>>
>>18705692
I dont think they're bad, I think they are a unique perspective and full of insight
>>
>>18705697
>Both spirit and mind can access higher dimensions. No I haven't seen other dimensions with my eyes. For me to explain it to you would be like you trying to explain what sex is like to a Virgin

Come on man.
>>
>>18705697
Ok I'll stump Op. here come the questions
>>
WHAT IS HAPPINESS?
>>
>>18705351
>The 4th dimension is different but not in the way you think it is.
can't argue with that
>You can access the 5th dimension and higher through thought alone, as well as steady practice in meditation
I've seen some stuff, and been places. Through meditation + drugs. Maybe it was "within" the 5th dimension?
>Thought is faster than the speed of light.
I know that thoughts are slow from the viewpoint of chemical reactions, at least compared to a computer. But there is something about having thoughts and free will that feels unbounded by time so I like to think the truth could be something more interesting.
>Your thoughts have the ability to transcend space time
If this is true then I hope I havent done any damage to space-time over the years abusing psychs
>>
I once saw this orange light, much like that old windows media player visualization, it looked like little wires forming a tri-dimensional shape. It did a electric sound and the light did not reflect on any surface. It went away after 6 seconds or so. What the fuck was it? it's been years, please.
>>
>>18703828
Op, what experiences have you had, that have made you knowledgeable enough to answer spiritual related questions?

Could you be so kind to at least share one of these experiences, please include emotions that "you" felt during these experiences.

Do you believe in duality? if so can you pleas tell me to what degree duality really exists.

I have further questions after you answer these.
>>
>>18705722
There is fake happiness and true happiness. Fake happiness is comfort. Comfort is not happiness. True happiness comes from within, if you want to be truly happy then simply be happy, it's a choice 100%. If you want true happiness to last then don't let people or things effect your mood. Accept reality for what it truly is and stopping attaching emotions to thought.
>>
Can we tap the Akashic records?
>>
>>18705707
or like explaining lsd/dmt to someone who hasn't tried it. I once saw some truly insane closed eye visuals that I feel I consciously manifested. It was definitely higher dimensional as these shapes morphed in impossible ways, and seemed fractally generated as in infinitely detailed.

why would my mind be able to create such a phenomena?
>>
>>18705749
Also he separated spirit and mind.

He said:

>Both spirit and mind can access higher dimensions.

There is no spirit and mind. These things are the same. If he doesn't know that. Well. It goes without saying
>>
do we simply repeat our lives over and over again? as in eternal recurrence?
>>
>>18705786
good point anon

op new question, What do you think of synchronicity, and does it have anything to do with that singular electron theory?
>>
>>18705799
I will tear this guy apart.

I feel bad, it he started the thread. I'm still waiting for him to answer my first questions
>>
>>18703828
r werepugs real? should we fear them? how does one become a werepug? How does someone stop or appease the impending werepug maelstrom? that's all.
>>
>>18703828
>>18705745

Patiently waiting
>>
>>18705823
how is this guy suppose to explain the nature of duality when he cant even ease my fears on the nature of the mighty werepug? I have never met someone who survived a werepug encounter, and that shud really answer my question.
>>
>>18703877
>Meaning we live inside a very large being, we are on such a small scale to the point of non existence. And inside our bodies is a universe. That is called the microcosm. Once the being dies or passes on or ends. So will everything els

Nonsense, the Universe is an eternal experience, projected outwards from within.

It's impossible for us to say that we live in a being. If the Universe is that of an external experience, the. There is nothing in it
>>
Shamanic Journeying?
>>
>>18704694
>Don't read anything unless you understand what you are reading 100%. You already have the answers just look within through meditation and logic.

The realization of the answers to the important questions is Knowledge, Knowledge being Realization of the Real. All the rest that is called knowledge is learning or knowing about things (about=around). Knowledge becomes burred in learning. Learning is introduced to the mind after physical birth; Knowledge is present always, Like the heart knowing how to beat or a flower how to grow, and it is quite other than knowing about things.

Real knowledge, Knowledge of the Real, the Regal is not learned; is is already there within. The uncovering of it, the realizing it,the making it real, is the purpose of philosophy, the purpose of man.
Real knowledge is within it is always available to this creation whilst there is Human Being. But it is forgotten. Learning is got in exchange for Knowledge, whereas learning about things should be the complement in existence of knowledge.

Knowledge remains hidden within so long as the mind pursues learning about things alone in the belief and assumption that learning about things is able to provide the answers to important questions; and so long as the mind ignores what is known, no matter how much is learned about the world, no matter how much pleasure and comfort are found, the man is never any the wiser as to what he is, what the universe is, nor how the two are related.

The real knowledge has to be remembered, the mind has to be remembered, for the knowledge to be recognized.

When some truthful statement is encountered, one that has not been encountered before, something within recognizes it; it could not be recognized(re-known) unless it were already known.

Fixed
>>
>>18705247
>You will meet soon, prepare yourself and set your intentions during this time.

So vague and misinforming, he can't tell you what you will go on to experience specifically.
>>
>>18704736
>The soul is non material, if it's by the use of drugs then it's just the drug.

There is no material, this is someone's philosophical belief, just as this isn't just a spiritual existence, also a philosophical belief.

The world just is.
>>
>>18703828
ok so I know my magic and psychic ability is stronger if I'm high on blow, or its my time of the month, but what I wanna know is why? also, do guys have a time of month when their magic is stronger, or whatever or do u just wave it around and hope for the best?
>>
>>18705268
>Multiple aspects of God exist. Picture it like this, God is all the sand particles on the beach but you are only 1 particle on the beach. We are all aspects of God all material things are aspects of God.

I think you mean God is like the ocean and you are a droplet in it.

However, if you truly believe this why are you here answering questions, if you believed what you said was a Reality then you would understand that you're here just talking to yourself.

That is, if we're all aspects of the same source. So are you really bored that you have to talk to yourself, or is it that you don't understand the concept?
>>
>>18705297
>No, for some reason we have manifested on the lower dimensions and we knowingly threw ourselves out of the higher dimensions because there is much for what you call the spirit to learn.

Incorrect.

This existence is purely one that resulted from boredom of the infinite. This is not a "lower dimension"

To "God" there is no bad nor good those are human concepts. We can't say this is a lower dimension that would be bias.

What would this dimension be to an infinite being?

Fucking play time. That's what
>>
>>18704074
kek
>>
>>18705745
I have had self realization and have been around awakened masters who have taught me some things and told me some things. During my awakening expierence I felt a never ending feeling of bliss and peace and comfort, the higheSt high you could ever feel. During this time I have expierences a lot of knowlage entering me seemingly out of no where. I felt like I was going crazy at one point because of some of my intricate thoughts. Duality, yes there is Duality and there is a way of transcend Duality to see everything as it is without tainting the way you see things with previous conceived notions. There is no good or bad only that the individual makes it good or bad. Even Hitler loved something or someone.
>>
>>18705748
Yes for sure it's possible. You are the akashic records. They are within you, the Ark of the covenant is within you.
>>
>>18705351
>You can access the 5th dimension and higher through thought alone,

Everything you do from walking down the street, to talking a shit is a thought. Everything is contents of mind.
>>
>>18705954
I'm going to pretend I didn't read all that shit about ascended masters. And ask you this.

Are we all aspects of the same thing, the same source whatever that may be?
>>
>>18705786
The mind as in the brain and the spirit as in what makes the brain think. The brain is the doer but the spirit is the listener. Once you leave the 3rd dimension you will no longer need the brain. But you are here now so you can only think in the 5th dimension.
>>
>>18705978
My God you're cringe
>>
>>18705792
No, you will repeat different life's, each with different life lesson. This is the reason for human existence, it's to learn and for the spirit to learn so when we return your our father God he too will have the knowlage we have learned.
>>
>>18705799
Synchronicity let's you know you are headed to the path which leads to the light of knowing. If you are having syncronicties in your life then you are headed in the right direction of your lifestyle path.
>>
>>18705723
>drugs
>abusing psychs
Nothing really happened
>>
>>18706004
>>18705972
>>
>>18705972
Yes we are.
>>
Done for tonight. May you all find your way to the light.
>>
>>18706039
Ok then you just admitted we're the same thing.

So then, why are you here talking to yourself? Are bored?
>>
>>18705972
>>18706039

I knew that question would make him leave it always does.

Take notes kids. God doesn't want to know he is God.
>>
>>18703828
>any spiritual question
Who is my spirit guide
>>
>>18706078
He left because he realized answering spiritual related questions is a direct contradiction of his beliefs
>>
>>18703828

I am enlightened I. An answer spiritual related questions.

>Are we all God

Op

>Yes

So you're talking to yourself. Tip top kek
>>
File: I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpg (66KB, 550x678px) Image search: [Google]
I-Had-Fun-Once-It-Was-Awful.jpg
66KB, 550x678px
>>18706066
thanks a lot god
>>
>>18706103
It's to funny. It works in social situations to always shuts people up.

No worries God. Cya next time
>>
>>18706088
lol
>>
>>18705247
Do I have her name right, and if you can tell me what it is, I'd be grateful.
>>
>>18706412
Op left because his ego was destroyed
>>
>>18706418
Well shit, does that mean I believe him, or not?
>>
>>18706426
Whatever makes you feel better I guess
>>
>>18703828

why now OP?
>>
>>18703853
You are both fucking wrong the universe is the result of the God particle exploding. This particle is called such because God placed it in our realm of nothing, God created everything...you can not get nothing from nothing, in the beginning was nothing.
And now the universe is continually expanding, until it stops and than will implode on itself. God and chemical reactions and space time created the universe
>>
File: 9-seemslegit.jpg (58KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
9-seemslegit.jpg
58KB, 480x341px
>>18704694
This guy...he iz smartz
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.