[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you imagine the horrors that dwell in Siberia? >continent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: inside_black_forest.jpg (101KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
inside_black_forest.jpg
101KB, 720x480px
Can you imagine the horrors that dwell in Siberia?

>continent sized forest
>untouched by civilization
>Tunguska event
>pagans still practicing their religion
>possible Cold War era human experiments and secret facilities

This region always creeped me to the bones. Anyone has some stories/images to share?
>>
File: discs.jpg (59KB, 510x409px) Image search: [Google]
discs.jpg
59KB, 510x409px
someone else is fascianted with siberia, thank you OP

the thing is is that siberia used to have a huge bustling trade route through siberia, and there would have probably been many cities and buildings before it got colder and the snow fell. imagine how many cities and lost things are hidden under the ground? look at this, it's reddit but it's still weird: https://www.reddit.com/r/AlternativeHistory/comments/5t3ho9/megaliths_siberia_n5486_e945372/
another thing that's incredibly strange about siberia are these huge dics buried underground. basically these areas are feared among the local people, there are HUGE (i mean 15 feet wide and long) discs of an unknown metal buried underground. the people who went to study these discs got incredibly sick, had headaches, etc, that went away when they got away from the discs. i wonder what these discs were. aliens, advanced civilisations, elves, it's strange. search up "siberia discs" and you'll find some strange things.
>>
File: 1420217367601.jpg (602KB, 972x972px) Image search: [Google]
1420217367601.jpg
602KB, 972x972px
>>18703592
responding to myself here but there's more shit to be uncovered.

there was an experiment in a remote part of east russia in the 70s or 80s, citizens volunteered for some kind of bunker project. they were driven to a strange place and had to live in a whole UNDERGROUND CITY for weeks. i mean it had shops, lighting, cars driving through, etc. i'd love to urbex the shit out of that.
there was also a good thread on /x/ about a year ago about huge lost cities in russia and siberia and people exploring them. strange
>>
>>18703311
>pagans still practicing their religion

Do they really still pagans out there? Like Slavic paganism or what
>>
>>18703630
slavic paganism isnt really practiced in siberia, it's more of some weird spirits. they dont worship perun they worship other incredibly obscure gods. paganism is INCREDIBLY popular there
>>
Siberia was always so amazing to me...
There was a thread here once about some rune-stones scattered around Siberia, that I had fear of...
Bumpu, I need more stories of Siberia
>>
>>18703311
If you're really interested in Siberia, go to 2ch (dot) hk (slash) sn and ask Russian anon to translate Siberian stories. There were several good threads there
>>
File: Severo-Yeniseysky.png (415KB, 890x299px) Image search: [Google]
Severo-Yeniseysky.png
415KB, 890x299px
>>18703311
The Russian government actually has some facilities in Siberia, many are used for nuclear research and storage, but god knows what else they're used for.

Back in 2014 we had some large threads about searching stuff in Siberia. We found these structures in Severo Yeniseysk, someone also the Linkedin profile of some biotechnology engineer who went to work in this exact place, despite the fact the town nearby is for logging.

Some guy made some really long stream at the time and had lots of links but the video is gone i think.
>>
>>18703630
Those are not slavs. The indigenous population there is like Nenets, Chukchs, Buryats etc. And yes they are still practicing pagans.

>>18703592
Those megaliths are totally mindblowing. I've read about them earlier but unfortunately the English sources are scarce.
>>
File: nenets_shaman.jpg (76KB, 634x845px) Image search: [Google]
nenets_shaman.jpg
76KB, 634x845px
>>18706737
>>
File: Patomskiy_Crater.jpg (244KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Patomskiy_Crater.jpg
244KB, 1024x682px
That's most likely just a volcano but still looks out of place.
>>
>>18706781
soils seems very fertile for a volcano. But I'm no volcano expert.
>>
this is fascinating. please continue. does anyone know about the yakutia people? i have some recordings of their strange and haunting music.
>>
File: yakutsk.jpg (2MB, 2504x3896px) Image search: [Google]
yakutsk.jpg
2MB, 2504x3896px
>>18706872
I don't know much except the weather is extremeley cold. The girls are qt there though.
>>
>>18706872
would you share them?
>>
Isn't there some strange dome in the ground some where out there and the expedition that when there all of the crew became seriously ill and had to leave.
>>
>>18706820
Lands around volcanoes tend to be very fertile.
>>
>>18706781
volcanic soil is among the most fertile there even is, what. are you trolling or just stupid, anon?
>>
>>18706737
so just russki eskimos then?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.