[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nikola Tesla

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1097.jpg (17KB, 240x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1097.jpg
17KB, 240x310px
What's the consensus on Tesla? Was he actually shut down by the government and his research sabotaged or hidden? Has there been any serious investigation on his late work by any other physicists?
>>
>>18702896
>What's the consensus on Tesla?
That he was an ethnic Serb from Croatia (then Austro-Hungary) with severe OCD and maybe autism, who fell in love with a pidgeon. And he could hustle you in billiards like no one else. He sucked at poker, though.
>>
>>18702921
>ethnic Serb from Croatia
I thought Serbs were a myth propagated by Russian disinformation agents
>>
File: sly putin.jpg (70KB, 961x685px) Image search: [Google]
sly putin.jpg
70KB, 961x685px
>>18702940
What? How could you say such a thing? Serbia is a real place.
>>
>>18702940
That's true, but it wasn't the Russians. It was the Brits using Russians as a proxy.
Anyways, Pavelić wanted to make a Croatian Orthodox Church in 1942 to make all the orthodox people in Croatia croatian (before that, all orthodox people called themselves Serbs for some reason, even my grandfathers family, which was Czech) but something happened (can't remember what) so he didn't come through with it.
>>
I like that he fell in love with a bird.
>>
>What's the consensus on Tesla?

That he was a brilliant man, beyond the boundaries of space and time, a true genius and an example to all of us /x/philes.

>The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.
>>
>>18702970
>can't remember what
It starts with g and ends with e
>>
>>18703005
Agree. A man who can love a pigeon and give free energy for humanity.
Want to know more about him.
>>
>>18703007
Naw, man, that was before the aleged genocide. The plan for serbs was to convert them to croatian people using the orthodox church as the foundation. And he got fucked somehow by someone over it.
>>
>>18702896
Probably the only man still alive who knows the answer to these questions is John Gordon Trump, the son of John George Trump who was the only scientist allowed to study Tesla's last original manuscripts and inventions immediately after his death.
>>
I'm fairly sure he was also a firm believer in 'extra-terrestrials'.
>>
It is said that some of his inventions are still kept secret by the US government.
>>
He was a fraud and a failed inventor. And the only people who like him are utterly ignorant of what he actually did.
>>
He was shut down for being a LARPing fag m8
>>
>>18702970
Serbian Orthodox is an autonomous church. If you celebrate slava you're basically a Serb (although there are some nuances and not everyone does it anymore because communism. And not every Serb is Orthodox or Christian).

So your grandfather's family would have a slava rather than a name day. Most Czechs do name days like the Bulgarian or Greek Orthodox churchs, even today.
>>
He invented four weapons systems. Plasma gun. Lightning gun. Frequency weapons. And last but not least, HARP.
>>
a genius
>>
File: EVdeMRP.jpg (1004KB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
EVdeMRP.jpg
1004KB, 867x6091px
>>18703472
posting for shit 'n giggles
>>
>>18704247
This shit went totally retarded with "the Pences" otherwise top tier shitposting.
Memes aside uncle Trump definitely knew something, in an interview Donald said his uncle once told him there were weapons way more destructive than nuclear weapons, hinting at the possibility that at least the death ray of Tesla is real
>>
>>18704300
So why is trump trying to expand our nuclear arsenal of there are better weapons out there. Fuck outta here
>>
>>18702896
If it's vaguely true then we'll be in interesting times if those desktop fusion generators ever become a thing.
>>
>>18704300
No shit, Tesla is the father of HAARP. The problem is the Chinese already have the same technology and some said they have even perfected it.
John Trump was definitely close to his nephew and probably handed him more secrets than to his own son, knowing he would be more closely watched specially because he followed on his steps, while Donald would otherwise be left alone as he climbed up the inner circles of corporate mafia.
>>
>>18704306
irc Trump said he hates nukes
>>
>>18704533
lol no. He wants to build more of them.
>>
File: trump_lul.jpg (85KB, 665x570px) Image search: [Google]
trump_lul.jpg
85KB, 665x570px
Trump's Uncle collected all of Tesla's data. Trump has a Trump card. lel.
>>
>>18703888
Edison shill detected, go spread your slander somewhere else
>>
>>18702896
Second to Cope+Marsh, probably my favorite example for how a petty "ego-battle" was responsible for making huge steps in science. The whole mythos and hype around Tesla might be a bit romantisized, but he's a genuinely interesting person. A lot of his more ambitious concept were brilliant for his time but turned out rather impractical for modern standards. a bit weird but a genius
>>
>>18704200
HAARP. Fuckin dipshit.
>>
>>18702896
>Was he actually shut down by the government and his research sabotaged or hidden? Has there been any serious investigation on his late work by any other physicists?
Yes to all. But it was Edison who messed with him rather than the government. They just took some of his stuff after his death. As for other physicists, people still look at his stuff. For the most part their response is "holy shit how did he figure that out and make that work back then" as well as "this is awesome, but completely impractical."
>>
File: leonardo-da-vinci.jpg (45KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-da-vinci.jpg
45KB, 350x392px
>>18704765
>a bit weird but a genius
That's the best type of genius
>>
>>18705392
I would even argue that the majority of people that are considered geniuses, are a bit weird or at least quirky.
>>
>>18705470
True geniuses are both left and right brained, the right side of the brain is what makes them quirky and able to think outside the box while the right makes them intellectual. Most people are smart in one or the other but it's when you have both that you get genius inventors and gamechanging scientists.
>>
>>18705513
*while the left makes them intellectual
stupid typo...
>>
>>18702921
Orthodox Croat*
>>
pigeons shit all over desu
plus bad for breathing and diseases
>>
>>18703972
I know that, but they are fucking Czech, not Serb. It's brutal being called a Serb in Croatia just for being orthodox
>>
>>18702896
Tesla was an awakened man who wanted to raise the Minds of humanity by implementing the global energy field that our ancestors have used in the ancient past. He "discovered" free energy, free electricity, and various frequencies for attaining specific states of mind. Yes, the FBI took most of his work. And why? Well, how much is your electric bill?
>>
>>18707429
>It's brutal being called a Serb in Croatia just for being orthodox
Wtf are you talking about? There is no autocephalous church of the Czech Republic or Croatia. There is the Serbian Orthodox church. Nobody really cares about it in Croatia except a handful of crazy nationalists. It's a hot button topic in Bosnia sometimes but even then it's not really that important. Some people don't like Kustarica converting to the Serbian Orthodox church for example but there are worse things going on.

A lot of Westerners get confused because of the Yugoslav identity many went to in communism, that there has never been a clear relationship between religion and nationality for any group either, and that the ethnic/national identity is not bounded by strong national borders either. There are and have been historical Serbian populations in Croatia and vice versa going back centuries, it just didn't matter so much back then to have strong borders.
>>
>>18708005
>Wtf are you talking about? There is no autocephalous church of the Czech Republic or Croatia.
I didn't say that there was. I just find it stupid that Czech or Croatian people get called Serbs in a very negative way here, just because orthodox=serb here.
>Nobody really cares about it in Croatia except a handful of crazy nationalists.
And dumb kids. Never forget those.
>A lot of Westerners get confused because of the Yugoslav identity many went to in communism, that there has never been a clear relationship between religion and nationality for any group either, and that the ethnic/national identity is not bounded by strong national borders either.
That's true.
>There are and have been historical Serbian populations in Croatia and vice versa going back centuries, it just didn't matter so much back then to have strong borders.
I should know that, I spent most of my life in Moslavina and zapadna Slavonija, where you had one croatian, one serbian, one czech village alternating for kilometers.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.