[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We wait

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 253
Thread images: 17

File: 1481419113445.png (333KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481419113445.png
333KB, 500x500px
This thread is for general conversation and discussion of the previous spells posted by our resident magic user. The one known simply as M.
Here we shall await his return tonight. If he so chooses. Our patience will not go unnoticed or unrewarded. He said so himself.
>>
Any luck with his spells?
>>
One anon already confirmed the fetch spell working when he asked for it to rain. So yes.
>>
>>18702384
Well aside from rain and M's lovers unfortunate situation, anyone else?
>>
>>18702437
Dare I ask what this situation was?
>>
>>18702365
I implore you all to reconsider using these spells for anything trivial.

[M] if you're reading this then know that I'm still very much interested in what you have to share with us. That being said your warnings and outright statements not to trust "strangers" are not lost on me. I await your next spell, but only as a scholar and someone hoping to add your knowledge to my collection.

Anything more would be wildly irresponsible.
>>
>>18702365
Where is M's love spell posted? Before I go searching through the archive, anyone have it handy?
>>
Can someone bring me up to speed as of wtf is going on in this thread? newfag here sry
>>
>>18702449
Stop pretending to be me.
>>
>>18703008
A person known as M posted a spell, simple and to the point. A few are trying it out, one person confirmed success. He promised to post other spells. I'm just lurking to check the spells out.
>>
>>18703048
k cool thanks
>>
>>18703048
>consulting with murderers

stupid kids
>>
The hole board are still waiting on -M
>>
File: Mercury_Alchemy_Symbol5.png (70KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mercury_Alchemy_Symbol5.png
70KB, 400x400px
>>18703022
I'm sorry, what? Maybe you misread what I posted, I'm not claiming to be M (if that's who you're claiming you are.)
>>
>>18703157
Whatever, you know what I mean.
>>
>>18703176
Yeah... it was pretty obvious he's directing a message to M not speaking AS M
>>
>>18702982
You're supposed to jizz in a cup of tea and give it to a girl.
>>
File: 1488160327661.png (9KB, 386x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488160327661.png
9KB, 386x500px
We shouldn't trust M. Not at all. Here's why.

Think about the intent behind him posting this image on his original post. Any guesses why it's an ill omen?
>>
>>18703176
I really, honestly don't know what you mean.
>>
File: new.jpg (25KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
new.jpg
25KB, 311x311px
>>18703327
>ever trusting people on 4chan
>mfw
>>
>>18703327
M stand for
Merlin
Mephistopheles
>>
>>18703077
Murder implies premeditated killing, what evidence do you have for that?
>>
File: c2b.jpg (54KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
c2b.jpg
54KB, 535x462px
Ring Ring

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6jhpaX7fNQ
>>
You guys are such novices, actually you're not even at the level of novitiate. I'm honestly surprised these extremely basic spells are of interest too you. Have fun I guess.
>>
>>18702449
Don't be such a pussy, these spells are extremely basic. The risks are very minimal, unless grossly under-estimated and intent drastically too strong.
>>
>>18702365
Is there any way to use the Go Fetch spell on a specific spirit? possibly with the use of sigils?
>>
File: download.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>18703369
Murmur maybe?
>>
Threadly reminder:

'M' is literally telling you not to trust him.
'M' is literally telling you to mess around with demons
'M' is literally telling you to cast black magic
'M' is encouraging you to chase selfish ends
'M' is encouraging you to use your own blood to make things go faster.

You are all being tricked. Do Not Trust 'M'
>>
>>18704697
M for Magic and M for Mage,
M for Making it out of the cage.

M for Muse and M for Melody,
M for Muster the courage to be.

M for Me and M for Many,
M for Misery, M for Money.

M for Mum and M for Miss,
M for Maybe just a kiss.

M for M, for Magic spell
M for something I will never tell.
>>
>>18704758
oh cool ok
>>
>>18704729
A couple questions, what makes these spells "black magik", why is chasing selfish ends negative, and what is wrong with using incredibly small amounts of OUR OWN blood to do with what we wish? Honestly curious for some answers on these points.
>>
>>18703048
What was the success story?
>>
>>18704798
Specifically regarding blood, I don't know why it is such a huge taboo. Maybe because of the lore of real blood sacrifices? I'm just saying though, our own bodies are ours to do what we will with and as long as you aren't hurting yourself physically than why is it wrong to utilize our own essence in spell working?
>>
>>18704729
He is merely letting the information out there
whether dumb anons take it and run with it is their choice, he did advise caution in the threads he posted so he's fine by me.

dont recommend these spells be used by anyone unless they're mad desperate tho
>>
>>18704798
>What makes these spells 'black magi(c)(k)(ck)
Anything that has to do with you forcing spirits/demons to do your bidding, ''love spells'', offering spirits/demons your blood so they'll work faster, ... qualifies as blak magik to me. Magic used for selfish or dangerous purposes, designed to control, harm and only serve yourself is the very definition of black magic.

>why is chasing selfish ends negative

Chasing selfish ends isn't necessarily bad, in a sense life is lived chasing selfish ends from start to finish.
What's bad is using black magic (see referenced above) to achieve these ends. It's bad karma in general, but it also opens you up to things we can't really comprehend completely, not to mention endangering what you could call a 'soul' or 'karma' or 'essense'. When you interact with creatures like this (bad spirits/demons) they never leave without a trace, you'll forever be on their radar.
Finally, it's always better to try and live as selflessly and contemplatively as possible.

>what is wrong with using incredibly small amounts of OUR OWN blood to do with what we wish?

It's not necessarily the use of blood itself, rather the intent behind it and the entity you're offering it to.
>>
>>18703048
>>18703048
I had a thread up at one point in order to record my progress after I performed the spell. I used my blood within it, and am currently awaiting its effects.
I will post my experiences, good or bad, within this thread or a new one, should this one be deleted for whatever reason, like my own.
>>
>>18702982
Here is "A lovers potion"

>>18699818

Here is "Go Fetch."
>>18692725
>>
>>18704900

>mind control
and
>forcibly enslaving demons

Do. Not. Use. These. Spells.

Listen to the warnings within the posts themselves, do not put yourself at risk by attempting either of these spells.

It's not worth it. It's never worth it.
>>
>>18704926
I have suggested substitutions to make the spells less dangerous.

You do not need a 'daemon' for the fetch ritual, it is the thought that counts.
>>
>>18702365
Im disappointed in you.
>>
He's a little late tonight, eh?
>>
>>18702365
Hey M, personal request can you give me the spell that forcefully ejects the dick out of my ass whenever I'm being mentally raped?
>>
>>18704815
In the old testament its strictly forbidden to eat the blood of any animal because it's its "life force" more or less iirc. The gist is blood = life so that's why I guess
>>
>>18705843
good news for OP's cat
>>
He did say he'd be back tonight, right?
>>
>>18704851
>(Bad spirits/demons) they never leave without a trace, you'll forever be on their radar.

Something to note about this: when you offer blood as a catalyst to a spell you're burning a little bit of your essence with a third party acting as the negotiator. This is possible to do solely as a force of will, using blood in order to invite a middleman is not only unnecesarry, it creates a bond between you and the spirit, allowing it to call on you similar to the way you called on it.

For lesser spirits this is pretty harmless, but you always have the chance of invoking something looking for... "easy pickings".

That being said having made a pact with an Azathoth tier entity for their company wasn't the worst idea I've ever had. I've learned a lot.
>>
Too late I cant wait more so I'll see what's posted tomorrow morning
>>
>>18705969
Hah yeah I just came to post the same thing. 4:30AM here.
>>
Bruh use the fetch spell to get the target of the love spell to drink the tea its genius
>>
>>18706013
wot m8?
>>
Someone use the fetch spell on M
>>
>>18706013
kek
>>
File: 60555676.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60555676.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>>18702365
looks like an anon used the fetch spell to capture M
>>
I was thinking about how people recommend different colored candles for spell work. How does the color change things? Does in reflect energies the same way it reflects the light spectrum?
>>
>>18706612
It's a mental thing mostly.

Magic works because you KNOW it will work. Props help you know you're doing more then waving your hands around and mumbling to yourself.
>>
Would it be possible to cast spells during lucid dreaming?
>>
File: IMG_1378.png (576KB, 978x730px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.png
576KB, 978x730px
>>18706475
The more i thought about this the funnier it got.

How ironic would that be, and I bet one of you dicks would do that.
>>
>>18706475
when your white friend put an ice cube up your ass and you not ready.
>>
>>18706739
This sounds like it might open you up to all kinds of terrible, nasty happenings.

Sooo....try it and report back, nyaa?
>>
No need for concern. I haven't achieved lucid dreaming. I'm more curiouser as to weather something done in a dream state could affect the waking world based on your belief of its success.
>>
>>18705821
I kinda assumed "he" was a "she". Is either confirmed? I'm asking purely out of curiosity, of course.
>>
>>18705899
What I gather from this is that you've written a Lovecraft fanfic. Please, do share your madness.
>>
>>18706852
Strong assumed he, girlfriend story, the cordial masculine way of speaking.
>>
>>18706852
They haven't specified, as far as I'm aware.
>>
I once knew a M
>>
Well neroo if you were to perform spells while sleeping you would have less controll over the energies as it would be harder to direct them where you wanted. It would take a lot of practice in lucid dreaming and energy focusing to be competent at that. I would recommend a teacher .As a side note you are also more likely to attract other entities. That can be good or bad. Good luck with your learning. Stay safe.
>>
>>18702437
>>18702443
>unfortunate situation

Lol. He basically said this spell killed his ex gf's parents so she would return to him. Literally. Have fun with his spells, kids.
>>
>>18703369
>>18704758
It stands for you being 14, you little dipshit.
>>
>>18704900
>linking to threads with spells that killed people
>endorsing the outputs of a person who hasn't given out any protective methods for backlashes so far but who has put out spells of how to manipulate and bind humans instead

Enjoy your karma, beginner.
>>
>>18706852
>>18706879
He said he and his gf from back then now have a son. So go figure.
>>
File: 20161025_165016_Burst01.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161025_165016_Burst01.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18704851
Well said ...im not even into magic a bit, but i am very spiritual.Do not mess around with demons you have no buisness fucking with. Seriously how do you think people get possesed and oppressed, you hang around a barber shop long enough you are going to get a hair cut.
>>
>>18706852
He said he has a son with his gf... Pretty confirmed lol.
>>
>>18708163
Dude what the fuck is that in you photo just floating there?
>>
>>18708302
Don't be retarded.
>>
nothing yet?
>>
>>18706739
Iread in an old TOPY post that casting a sigil in a lucid dream makes it much more effective. No idea if that's true, though.
>>
Bump. Wheres M
>>
>>18705899
>Made a pact with an Azathoth tier entity
Sure you did senpai. That's why you're posting on 4chins, now that you learned a lot.
>>
Recipe of Dragon's Blood ink!
You will need
• 1 Part of powdered true Dragon's Blood Resin (it's the Key Ingredient)
• 12-15 Parts of Alcohol (for the dilution of the resin)
• 1 Part of Arabic Gum (for making the solution more Colloidal so that the ink stays on the Pen)
• few drops of essential oil of Cinnamon or Myrrh (optional)
Daemonorops draco." Used to make dragons blood resin There are several other palms used to extract Dragon's Blood resin such as Dracaena cinnibari (Somalia) Dracaena draco (Canary Islands) and Croton draco (Mexico).
>>
>>18710568
that's for a glass pen, isn't it? because it sound too dense to be for a fountain pen
>>
>>18710568
And what's the use of this?
>>
Many people use this ink during casting and enchants to add power to their works
>>
>>18711284
Why not write with your blood
>>
>>18711316
Because giving blood sacrifice to an entity that kills people to get someone to move out of those people's house does not generally end well.
>>
It's the wait usually like this?
>>
>>18711471
He gave up on us.
>>
The Bottle Protection Spell
This message-in-a-bottle spell is both traditional witchcraft and Wiccan, and is used to protect you from anyone who intends to harm you physically or emotionally, wants to smear your reputation or poses a threat to any aspect of your security.

Gather:

Mortar and pestle
1 bottle with a cork or lid
Sheepskin parchment paper
4 tablespoons each or frankincense or myrrh, iron filings, sea salt and oak moss or orris root powder
1 white candle
Black thread
Black ink (you can also use a black ballpoint pen)
Grind the first four ingredients using a mortar and a pestle, then set aside. Cut a piece of sheepskin parchment to fit inside the bottle and use the black ink to write, “I neutralize the power of (name of person who intends you harm) to do me any harm. I ask that this be correct and for the good of all. So mote it be!”

Roll sheepskin parchment up, tie it with black thread and place it in the bottle. Fill the bottle with the mixed dry ingredients then close with cap or cork. Light the white candle and turn the bottle counterclockwise while dripping white wax on the top until it is sealed.

Bury the bottle in a place where it will not be disturbed or dug up.
>>
Has anyone else tried the go fetch spell with results?
>>
>>18711803
Waiting on it too anon
>>
The Fetch spell makes me wonder if you could essentially troll someone with it.
As in, fetch something for them to be delivered to them.

Then theres also the possibility of it being used in other ways, but its just curiosity.
>>
>>18711818
Eh never liked anon call me J, i havent tried it but all ive seen about it is one guu got rain another was supposed to give updates and i might have missed those but it seems odd

Signed J with love
>>
As he says, he just get this shit ready and tests it.
He doesn't seem do understand it.

You don't need to fucking enslave and torture spirits.

You can just ask the right spirits.

Instead of giving the girl cum tea, just fucking summon Eros or something.

Try to simbolize your intent in a ritual and perform it.

Probably you wont' get it for free, but your not owing things to random spirit/ demon.

It's a love spirit, so it might ask you something related, like changing the way you see or treat her.

You just have to understand what it wants from you from signs on your life.
Do it and profit.

Instead of asking a demon a futile favor, try to understand your real reason. What is your real intent and try to "synchronize" it with a bigger force.
>>
>>18711818
Anyway im tired of waiting and going to bed hopefully when i wake up there will be a protection spell we can try, i might do the go fetch spell tomorrow as well and see what happens only live once right

Signed J with love
>>
>>18711503
You didnt invoke your goddess anon, tsk tsk.

Doesn't that normally twist the spell as an abject lesson?
>>
>>18712096
G'night, Mistah J!
>>
So! While we wait, has anyone ever had an enconter with magic or spells?
I remember I got interested in this because of what happend to my mother.
>4 years ago
>My mother works accounting with two of my aunts
>The eldest one runs the place, she's the boss
>Not very liked by the community and people close to the store
>She's rude, bossy and stubborn, signs of old age, old enough to even work
>Chamans and witch stuff is not uncommon in this regions
>One day, at dawn, they find something in front of their workplace
>Black box, no symbols
>Inside there's a red bag
>Black ribbon tied around it
>There's blood
>My mom arrives
>Aunts too scared to do shit
>My mom is socially skilled and friendly with everyone so she calls some thug guys from around to help
>They open the bag
>Inside there's a black chicken head
>Some wood and rocks
>Thugs now scared and decide to set fire to the thing and dump it in the trash
>I drop a visit to my aunts the next day, trash passes everyday, what remained to be identified in the box is now lost
I like to think some garbash people found the thing and freaked the fuck out. Anyone have other stories?
>>
Can say the love spell works.
>>
>>18712390
Elaborate
>>
>>18712390
Full story with details, please.
>>
>>18712293
As a teenager, I was apart of a psychic practice group at a local occult store.

We met after hours at the store. I was approaching the door when I saw the owner lock it from the inside.

She didn't see me walk up to the door, but she locked it with a deadbolt.

I focused on the door being opened, and then I tried the door. The lock opened itself when I touched the door. The few group people who arrived early and the owner looked with shock as they witnessed the whole thing from inside. They asked me how I did it, and I couldn't explain how I did it, but rather it was an even that just happened.
>>
>>18708070
Thank you for the tip, I thought I was being neutral. I objected to the mutagenic part of the recipe and offered safer alternatives.

Maybe you could share some 'protective methods for backlashes'?
>>
Bumping to summon M.
>>
>>18702365
who is M?
i've been out for a while
>>
>>18704900
those spells look quite solid, those spells are not from a book or anything, I could bet he crafted them
>>18708070
you have no idea what karma really is.
>>18712154
not him but, nope.
>>
>>18713100
This lurker who showed up one day and started sharing spells with us, the spells have so far been "legit"

>>18692725
>>18699818
>>
>>18702365
You are just bunch of heathens
>>
>>18703077
random spirits in pain, obviously it will do anything to be released of its pain.

the word "wizard" comes from the word "wizdom"
M was not wize he was irresponsible and impulsive.
>>18704650
of course you can use your brain, don't expect anyone to take you by the hand and tell you how to make a spell, magick should fit you, not the other way
>>
I really like that
>>
>>18713151
I can't even remember how long ago I read the love potion on the internet and I want to say I've seen Go Fetch before.

But nice try trying to sound like an authority.

The spells are dark, which is fine if that's what you are into, but they aren't exactly new or original.
>>
>>18713239
never seen them before but ill take your word for it.
about trying to sound like an authority?
there are a lot of people here that know a lot more than me, i just know the basics.

>The spells are dark
well, here is a basic thing i could tell you, there is no black or white magick what determines it is what you do with it.
take "go fetch" for example being a little more specific could have spared a life.
>>
Ya guess M got blue eyed about what people were calling him.
>>
Do you happen to have the fetch spell? I completelly missed it
>>
If M never posts again, I can at least say he's been a god send. Since the other night, I don't have to do any work around the house and have received two late night visits from my sister.

Going to eventually see if she will assist me in giving the tea to a few of her friends.
>>
>>18713151
>you have no idea what karma really is.

Fairly sure I do. In the traditional sense. I doubt you do.
>>
>>18713100
The guy giving out spells he claims work and killed his ex gf's parents. Blood magic and binding. Pretty nasty stuff, but ppl on here are idiots and will use it and get themselves and others in danger.
>>
I asked for 600 bucks and used a tiny drp if blood. Awaiting results
>>
Threads gonna get 404d so bumb
>>
>>18713268
I was referring more to the whole torturing aspect and how you get rid of the spirit if it doesn't do what you tell it.
>>
>>18714357
There's a pretty pissed spirit in your room right know.
Go fetch is not for money, luck etc.

Goodluck
>>
>>18714347
>tips pentagram
>>
>>18715689
Why would they be Pisces and how do you know? He said anything within reason, I didn't ask for much I have bills to pay
>>
>>18715867
As far as I understood M, you could ask to get a specific 50-dollar-bill back,

But go fetch is not like asking Santa for nice stuff.
>>
>>18716017
Well in that case I guess I shall wait for results and post them. Otherwise if nothing happens I'll either figure out how to banish the spirit or just let it be free idk
>>
>>18716022
Maybe you could Support the spirit by buying lottery Tickets or Starting an auction on eBay or some shit like this.. So it has ways to get you the money
>>
>>18716101
I have a bunch of stuff for sale online rn and sadly where I'm at I'm one year under the legal age to buy lottery tickets
>>
>>18716101
If it works it works, if it turns out to be something the spirit can't handle, and something happens to make that obvious or I can tell the spirit us trying then I'll release it knowing it tried and apologize for giving it an impossible task I guess or something like that
>>
>>18716022
Checked.
>>18716142

M stated that should the go fetch spell fail you must put the dog in a container filled with salt. Then you need to take the container (with the dog and salt inside) far from yourself and bury it.

He didn't specify how far, but the implications sounded really fucking far.

He also said not to free it (take the needle out) under any circumstances, unless the spirit has successfully done its job.
So if the spirit succeed, free it.
If it didn't work, put it in a container of salt and bury it in a far off place.

The implications of any of these actions are not know to me.
I'm simply parroting (roughly) what he said in the thread.
>>
I liked the thread where an anon did 'Go Fetch' for a guitar pick he lost and got a whole guitar he'd never seen before instead

Like some entity on the astral got confused with 'Guitar Pick' and interpreted it as 'Pick (a) Guitar (for me)'

It's like a story straight out of Aesop's fables, the one about the two lumberjacks who lose their axes in a lake and the honest one gets given a solid gold axe by a lake spirit and the lying one doesn't get anything.
>>
>>18716169
I forgot about that thank you
>>
sooo.... any news yet?
>>
>>18716405
Not for me I imagine it'll take a bit
>>
>>18716416
Not according to his post, every 24 hours

Signed J with love
>>
>>18716421
Not what I was referring to I meant my attempt not his responding
>>
lurking for results
>>
>>18716434
Aaaaah that was my fault, if i didnt have my head up my ass i would have read it that way, what spell did you do?
>>
is there a site or something where you can learn about spells and shit? this is very interesting to me and i know nothing about it
>>
I've been looking into that myself. Hard to find one that seems legit. But I also don't know anything about magic lol.
>>
>>18716453
Go fetch
>>
You could try http://www.spellsofmagic.com/spells/spiritual_spells/enchantment_spells/page.html it's a place to start
>>
>>18716741
is that you m?
>>
Nope
>>
So, I've been thinking. If there's a modern cabal of mages, wouldn't they use the Deep Web? Like, one of them has to know how to run a site down there. There's probably a massive library of information that's strictly "invite only."

Wonder how you get an invite?
>>
>>18716910
you don't
>>
>>18716917
Then that knowledge dies out as soon as they do. Maybe it's something dark, that they want gone, but if that's the case why would they even make the site? Having a website implies you want people to see it. Maybe only a very select group, but still, you want it to pass on.

No invites means the knowledge only lasts as long as the bloodline does, assuming they even pass it on to their children.
>>
>>18716910
>>18716917
>>18716955

It is most likely all done in person or talking in code or something.
>>
Let's dance.
>>
>>18716980
The main question is the same: How do you get in?
>>
>>18716991
Hey M. You wouldn't happen to know of a secret shadow cabal of magery, would you? Maybe an ex-member divulging their secrets for revenge, something like that?
>>
>>18717025
Are you willing to perform a blowjob on me in exchange for this information? Think before you reply.
>>
>>18717021

You find them in everyday life, or they find you. You could know a real mage right now and not even know it. If you show promise, they will slowly reveal themselves to you.
>>
Anyone have any luck with that love potion?
[spoiler]asking for a friend[/spoiler]
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 236x214px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 236x214px
A gay love spell is casted to gain the affection of a person of the same sex, to attract a man to a man. On the one hand, a gay love spell is easier than a regular one, but on the other hand, it’s not. It can be considered simple if the object has a positive attitude towards same-sex love. In this case, his new feelings will be natural and the person won’t resist them.

However, if this man is heterosexual and someone’s trying to put a love spell on him, it may result in a strong feeling of rejection, fear and in some cases psychosis.

A heterosexual person may get scared and think he has some mental disorder. That way, he may start avoiding the person who had the love spell put on him. There is also a possibility that he will try to cure himself and may end up applying to a magician who will tell him the truth and remove the gay love spell.

So if you are going to have a love spell put on a heterosexual man, remember that it may give no results, since it’s important to influence not only this person’s mind and psychic, but also change his outlook. That way, your attempts may be crowned with success.
>>
File: love.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
There are a number of techniques to influence a person’s mind by casting a same-sex love spell, yet each one requires certain skills and knowledge. This is why it’s better to apply to a professional. Also, you can try to do it from home using, let’s say, a phantom.

So, fall into a trance and imagine the object you want to direct your influence at. Suggest an idea to him with a short phrase (make sure you’re directing your order straight to the person’s forehead).

Say something like “you are gay,” “you love gays,” or in case the person already likes gays, “you love <name>.”

Repeat it at least every two weeks at one and the same time, preferably in the evening. This is when people are tired and especially susceptible to any external influence.

After that (or if the person treats homosexual people well from the start), a gay love spell can be casted.

Technically, same-sex love spells and regular love spells are very similar. However, same-sex love spells may have some modifications. Best results are achieved if the magician applies for help from ancient gods who are patronizing same-sex love.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 280x180px
One of them is Xochipilli. He is an ancient Aztec god, the patron of men’s homosexuality and prostitution. With his help, it’s easy to cast a gay love spell on a person whose energy is close to that of an American Indian. There are other gods patronizing homosexuality as well.

To cast a love spell, take two photographs: your photograph and a photograph of the person you want to put a love spell on. Put the two photographs face to face, take a red candle and spill some drops of wax around them, while saying the following spell,

“I call to you, great Xochipilli, for help. Turn the heart of ˂name of the one you love˃ to me ˂your name˃, enslave feelings and soul. Make ˂name of the one you love˃ dream of me ˂your name˃ only, and the heart of ˂name of the one you love˃ burn in a love fire, you seize it with the power of passion, make ˂name of the one you love˃ love me and long for my love.”

Repeat the spell three times, put the photograph under your bed sheet (where you genitals are) and leave it there for five days. After that, put the photograph under the threshold of the object’s home to make sure he steps it over as often as possible.

The photograph under the threshold, make a present to the god by going to a forest and leaving on a flat stump or stone a bottle of red wine, whispering,

“Xochipilli, the wine’s yours and ˂name of the one you love˃ is mine.”
>>
>>18717029
Yes.
>>
>>18717100
Very well. Are you familiar with astral sex magick and blowjobs? I am currently naked in my room and you may start. I will give you feedback.
>>
>>18716910
Nope. It's usually done in person not on the net. The texts are physical.
>>
hey u gais im think maybe this isnt the rel M
>>
File: 1473800840414.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1473800840414.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>18717157
oh my god...
>>
I'm real and most importantly... hard.
>>
>>18715689
there is always the psyquic hypercube.
>>
Didn't he say in the love potion post that he "people speaking for him" will make him not return? Considering we've got some fake M's lurking about I don't have high hopes.
>>
>>18717410

M, if you are listening please don't punish the genuine seekers by judging them in the same light as the fakes.
>>
File: 1453494894410.jpg (866KB, 2000x2272px) Image search: [Google]
1453494894410.jpg
866KB, 2000x2272px
M, this may be a dumb question, but is there a spell for changing one's gender?
>>
>>18717634

yes, it's called €15.000 and a plastic surgeon
>>
>>18717675

disclaimer, i'm not M
>>
So what was the fetch spell even supposed to be. Not gonna fuck with shit obviously but would it find the stuffed animal I lost as a kid?

>>18716910
>Wizards communicating via deep web
Fuck that sounds badass.
>>
>>18717425
Yeah, theres plenty of people who actually want to hear more.
>>
>>18717634
faggot
>>
>>18717716

If there truly was something like this how do you know it wasn't set up by some honeypot to get real wizards and then eliminate them?
>>
>>18717782
Well i feel as though one of three things happened

1 something happened to M

2 M feels as though we arent worth his time

3 M was a fake
>>
>>18717834
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane.
>>
>>18717897
if i pull my spell off will you die?
>>
>>18717944
it would be extremely spooky
>>
>>18717950
youre a big wizard
>>
>>18717956
u u
u u
>>
>>18717834

My money is on number 1.
>>
>>18717634
Also would like to know this.
>>
>>18714347
some time later youll be posting "halp /x/ theres evil spirits following me around, how do i get rid of them" threads, youll see.
>>
>>18713800
>sister
what
>>
>>18718004
Question is what happened?
>>
>>18718105
Posted in the guitar topic but quick rundown...

>I live with my older sister in her apartment.
>Want to try spell but too much of a bitch to give it to the girl I like.
>Try it out on sister.
>Next day she acts nicer than usual, doesn't nag me to clean up or anything.
>That night she comes into my room at night and gives me a blow job, then goes back into her room. Acts like she's sleepwalking.
>Next day really flirty toward me.
>Same thing happens last night.
>>
>>18718162
cool story buddy
>>
>>18718183
Not trying to prove myself to anyone. I was asked a question and answered it.
>>
This board is full of fucking children and ppl under age. Holy shit. You should all be banned. Fucking dipshits.
>>
>>18717834
maybe is just busy, you know, real life and all
>>
>>18718162
have you had relations w sister prior to the spell?
>>
>>18719543
Good riddance. And about the idiots saying he's the first real deal offering 4chan real shit: if you aren't able to find your way to it on your own you shouldn't be doing it anyways. Cookbook approach is both dangerous and idiotic.
>>
>>18719543
Thats my assumption but you never really know
>>
>>18719562
We fooled around twice when we were kids but nothing since. We got caught dry rubbing each other. Since then intimacy of any kind has been kind of awkward because of our parent's reaction to it.

She doesn't drink but smokes weed from time to time. I didn't smell any on her at the time though. She stayed at a friend's last night for a girl night but this morning she brought breakfast and greeted me with a hug saying she missed me last night.

I'm going to confront her about it tonight, maybe push a little and see what I can get away with.
>>
>>18719576
Fuck off with this.

"Oh, there are potentially thousands of people who COULD learn how to do it and respect my teachings, thus saving themselves from listening to some asshat on /x/ and selling their souls to demons for a blowjob from their sister, but they didn't solve my ancient ARG so I guess they're shit out of luck, lol" < A great and wise wizard, according to (you).
>>
>>18702449
>no fun allowed
>>
>>18720838
I (and many others) have 0 interest in teaching "thousands of people". And as I said if you're not able to find your way (and it's not solving anything, just not waiting like a fucktard for hand feeding) you're prob not gonna do shit or get burned. Cookbook approach to the occult is just pathetic and useless. Wait for "spells" to drop on /x/. I'm sure you'll do great.
>>
>>18702365
I had some success with the spell: My origami dog spontaneously rotated 180 degrees in the X, Y plane.

I would take a picture, but the effect is easy to fake, so I do not see the point.
>>
So we got two 'spells'. Has M been back since? Can't find anything else.
>>
>>18704900
>tfw I dont want anything in return, at least that I remember
>tfw I dont want a relationship with anybody

I still want to know my true will (dont get triggered) and reach Liberation.
>>
>>18717634
Yes.
>>
>>18724572
Okay not the same anon but genuinely curious for the experience and enlightenment that might bring.
Willing to devote time and energy to it I'm not expecting some throwaway spell
If you feel like sharing I have heavy interest in the subject on my path right now
>>
>>18724490
I am more true than I have ever been.

So, you can freely acknowledge that much in public.

Honor is the inability to fear condescension.
>>
>>18715704
Lel
>>
Enjoy the glory of the great Neil Diamond.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql4IiP__5ck
>>
>>18703369
>>18704697

{Michael}

He loves his poison rape. Like every pussy faggot bitchboy who can't fight for shit.
>>
>>18719576
"hey, somebody made an half-interesting thread once in a while, let's fuck him up!"
>>
I'm always amazed at people who get triggered by threads like this one.

Then again, when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. It`s like hard-working nerds who need years of practice to get a GF getting angry at Chads who have can have any girl they want without effort.

robe-wearing 'wizards' get SO MAD at people who do chaos magick and NAP, all because they take no effort, while their rituals take weeks or months for the same results (and I say this as someone who has never had luck with chaos and have achieved results through NAP and a also a 3-year-long spell).
>>
>>18702365
I made the doggo. Now i have to make a request. Will post if succesful
>>
>>18725484
>Then again, when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. It`s like hard-working nerds who need years of practice to get a GF getting angry at Chads who have can have any girl they want without effort.
lmfao what does this have anything to do with that
I mean its more like
>HEY GUYS CHAOS MAGIC(K) (SEE I USED THE K) RIGHT?
>wont work, anything in the occult used for selfish ends either doesnt work or ends badly, as above so below
>WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU HATE CHAOS MAGICKKK YOURE ALL VIRGINS I HATE /X/ PRAISE KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
>>
Wow I performed the spell for a new 3ds and I shit you anons not as I was walking away from the gas station today I found an old 3ds box with a new 3ds inside it? How and why?
>>
Come back M we miss you
Ignore the assholes disrespecting and misusing your teachings
>>
>>18727515
Might want to post a picture of that old box/new 3ds combo there.
Also release the spirit.
>>
I'm not coming back. I got a vacation from here for signing my posts. Thank some retarded anon.
>>
>>18727564
Kek
>>
Hey /x/ I want my baby blankie back. Will the spell bring it to me?
>>
>>18727926
Totally
>>
so no sign of M ? damn shame
>>
At this point, I feel we should just accept M isn't checking 4chan anymore
>>
More art like this?
>>
>>18729825
link for the older thread please
>>
>>18729825
You're fucking welcome. I performed a banishing ritual myself.

Saved all of you a lot of trouble.
>>
>>18729537
>>18729825
>>18727524
>>18719543
>>18717834
>>18717681
>>18717425
>>18716169
>>18702365
>>18702365
>>18706475
>>18706765

Alright guys, this is it. We've waited to long.
We should use the "go fetch" spell M gave us to fetch...M. We need to just make sure that the purpose of the spell is so M returns to this board and posts more spells, and not that he returns to your house phisicaly in real life.... That'd be fucked up.

But yeah, who's up for it?
>>
Remember his thread, but can somebody repost his spells/Link the old thread? Can't remember shit, besides he told us to hurt some spirit until it helps us.
>>
>>18730080
>>18730250

Here is "A lovers potion"

>>18699818

Here is "Go Fetch."
>>18692725
>>
>>18730277
>Rape spell

And

>Slavery spell

Do not actually use these spells. You are actively hurting yourselves by using these.

Stop being pathetic and falling for traps this blatant.
>>
>>18730338
>>18730277

Thanks anon.
>>
Does it matter what language the spells are written in. For example, if I want to do the "go fetch" spell, do i need to write my request and shout in English, my native language or the language of the country I am currently living in?
>>
>>18702365
M here. What do you want?
>>
what do i do with the dog after i remove the needle and release the spirit? Is it just a useless piece of paper I can throw away?
>>
>>18704578
>The risks are very minimal
>The fetch spell literally killed a person
>>
>>18730439
>risks
risks for you as the caster of the spell
>>
the manipulation of symbols to alter the world. The ancients gave written language a mythological importance for a reason, it drastically enhanced the ability and reach of the human mind. The manipulation of symbols following precise rules describes mathematics, a field in which runes can be arranged to predict physical phenomena to an astounding degree and design technology to give man supernatural ability over his environment. Our verbal languages have shown themselves incredibly extensible and versatile despite us having changed so much from the conditions when language arose. The equivalence of language as magic is an apt analogy to
>>
>>18730422
Whatever makes you comfortable. The important thing is to be clear and obv your intent and will.
>>
>>18730175
If no one is brave enough I'll do it tomorrow

Signed J with love
>>
>>18730436
You probably should have paid more attention.
You put it outside, set it free.
>>
>>18731315
Thanks Jerome
>>
Has anyone tried love potion with any luck?
>>
rip M i screen captured the steps for the prior 2 days on my phone. M probably left cuz ppl were calling him a demon and shit like that in the love potion thread
>>
>>18714347
Soon enough you will be posting threads about how "demons and evil things are stalking me, halp /x/." Because that's always how it goes.
>>
>>18716269
Link to the thread/archive?
>>
>>18702365
I did not think x would be that impressed over a little hoodoo anyone could think up on their own. I was disappointed in everyone. next time he writes down spells, we should a) ask him his references, where he found them. or b) make up and post spells of our own. I mean, its like folk and sympathetic magic. that stuff can be done with visualization and creating center points, as a girl tho, I gotta say, feeding someone semen to make them love u, while I understand the symbolism, makes me a little queasy. I think he is very creative, but over hyped, what he does anyone can do with the right feeling and creativity.
>>
>>18734649
Shhh let the idiots think he was some kind of chosen one guru super mage.
>>
File: 1415349085806.gif (12KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1415349085806.gif
12KB, 501x504px
>>18704900
this nigga is making u all drink ur own sperm

cant be undone remember tis children
>>
File: 1413837349789.gif (60KB, 230x270px) Image search: [Google]
1413837349789.gif
60KB, 230x270px
>>18717080
>ow ho
hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha

>summoning mike pence now pls
>>
>>18734692
Did you read the whole spell?
Men give it to women (with the semen).
Women give it to men (with menstrual blood).
Giving it to the same sex causes problems.
>>
>>18734649
Only one actively trying to teach, makes people drawn to it, most just throw reference material and tell you go read
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_8f7KDVyrc
>>
>>18734823
And that is cause you're supposed to read, learn, use your brain, experiment, research, etc not wait for shit to drop on your plate. I am against cookbook magic. I would never start throwing spells around. Most I'd do is point towards a starting reference material. Rest's on them.
>>
>>18734953
Post some reference material. I'd read the whole thing.
I'm sure others would as well.
>>
Ill do the go fetch spell but im not sure if askihg for a video game would be appropriate
>>
File: 1488700555711.png (285KB, 527x539px) Image search: [Google]
1488700555711.png
285KB, 527x539px
You M nigga make it not snow n shit
>>
>>18734976
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!UU42DaIA

Don't have time right now to pick some individual stuff out to reccomend but you'll find a lot of material there.
>>
>>18734953
Oh i dont doubt it, i just have an interest. Would i use this stuff? Most likely not, its not my cup of tea but there are a few that want an easy way
>>
Okay, this has gotten my interest. Has this 'M' person just posted two so far?
>>
the best branch of magick (NAP) was born out of a famous dude (Frater Malek), after years teaching classic hermeticism. he realized all the excuses to be slow and ritualistic actually were just masturbatory BS and was only there for the ego of the practicioner/writer.

so he started writing under his real name and doing 5 minute spells.
Thread posts: 253
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.