[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHICH IS CORRECT I'M LOSING MY SHIT OVER HERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: meditation fags.jpg (122KB, 670x410px) Image search: [Google]
meditation fags.jpg
122KB, 670x410px
WHICH IS CORRECT

I'M LOSING MY SHIT OVER HERE
>>
Theyre both incorrect. Your hands have to be up the rectum. Feels so nice and warm.
>>
Cone the hands for optimal up the rectum position. You have to feel the enlightenment.
>>
>>18701914
Are you right or left handed dumbass
>>
File: mudras.jpg (54KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
mudras.jpg
54KB, 550x800px
They are called mudras and there's a bunch of them.
>>
>>18701914
First instinct is its not important but then again my chi is fucked.
>>
The first one is correct. As you can tell from the picture, if you do the second one seven smiling cobras appear above your head and you are teleported into the mouth of a Venus Flytrap.
>>
>>18701934
not all of us have tiny hands
>>
>>18701914
If you're focusing on tiny details such as this, you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>18702520
You have to open up my son. Only through practice can this position be attained. You are a powerful being. Pain should be no obstacle.
>>
>>18701914
You can meditate while laying on your back.
>>
>>18702527
This.
>>
>>18701914
What are the benefits of meditating in lotus position? Does it keep you from sleeping? Because usually it just hurts my ankles and trying to keep my back straight is really distracting.
>>
>>18702282
>NG
>>
>>18701914
Probably the one without the serpent infiltration.
>>
>>18701934
That is for the third eye not for meditation ya cuck
>>
>>18702776
you're probably not doing it quite right or it's not compatible for your body. it's supposed to be one of the best for keeping your spine in alignment. other postures that do this are half lotus, seiza, even sitting in a chair (you might need a small pillow for lower back, etc. this one also depends on the chair.)

I'm pretty close to getting into half lotus. it's taken years of yoga. it's something my hips are not predisposed to do. I also like plain old standing meditation.
>>
>>18703148
Yeah, I don't do yoga or excercise, so I imagine it's related to poor flexibility. I used to meditate daily in full lotus. It's not so bad when I'm in deep, but afterwards I have to do some stretches to feel better.
>>
>>18702527
>t. doesn't meditate right
Pretty sad.
>>
>>18704495
>meditating
>right
t. unenlightened
>>
>>18702119
>you have to feel the enlightenment
Anal enlightenment, it's the new thing.
>>
>>18701914
Both forms are correct. It is the Dhyana mudra, which represents balance.
>>
File: 715.jpg (64KB, 633x960px) Image search: [Google]
715.jpg
64KB, 633x960px
WHICH IS CORRECT

I'M LOSING MY SHIT OVER HERE
>>
>>18704866
original dress is black/blue, bad photography leads to illusory gold/white
>>
File: 1425162459171.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425162459171.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
>>18704866
i got this to commemorate the greatest moment in internet history

don't be jelly
>>
>>18704922
What a fucking loser.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.