[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone pass me this picture. Opinions? Also, what is happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: x.png (390KB, 1320x2652px) Image search: [Google]
x.png
390KB, 1320x2652px
Someone pass me this picture.
Opinions?

Also, what is happening on antartica?
>>
bumping hard or hardly bumping
>>
interesting stuff
>>
>>18701194
What the friggity FUCK?!! THIS IS SO FUCKING TRIPPY.....
>>
>BUMP!
>BUMP!
>BUMP!
>BUMP IT.
Never stop bumping it, guys.
>>
There is no way the guy who wrote this is over 50 years old. The type of grammar and language he's using is that of someone between 16-30. Cool story, but definitly fiction by a mid 20s GoT fan / active channer.
>>
>>18701388
>grammar
yo anon, fuck off with your grammanazi shitposting. This is not the only thread you spammed with your plebbit bullshit.

you have to go!
>>
>>18701388
it would make like a good book or movie like a more detailed alien vs predator with that temple. .....wait thats probs an influence on this
>>
>>18701393
This is literaly the first post i've made in months. I understand you're sitting there, dick in hand, violently masturbating over the thought of 'HURR I KNOW THE TRUTH, EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A FAGGOT SHILL LIZARD'. Sorry mate but ops screencap is not written by someone over 50. How many 50 year olds would be retarded enough to use the word 'normie' for example. Also, the fucktonne of '...' after each sentence is pretty obvious he's making shit up / actively trying to be vague. Grow a brain or kill yourself pls.
>>
>>18701411
yeah OP is probs the same guy posting the same thing about the arctic on /b
>>
>>18701411
calm your tits white boy.
>>
>>18701388
>active channer
you have to lurk more.
>>
>>18701424
Tits are calm. If someone doesnt put the autistic userbase in their place, /x/ will become more of a flat earther cesspool of faggotry. Paranormal / conspiracy posts with tangible plausibility or evidence makes the /x/ great. Pretending that the drivel OP posted is factual is cancerous faggotry.
>>
>>18701425
Been lurking before the days of duckroll m8. Lern2shitpost.
>>
>>18701434
>put the autistic userbase in their place
hy tumbrl
>>
>>18701194
I want details about media hints relevant to the antarctic archaeology. Any other information would be appreciated.

In return, I confirm the existence of Antarctic virii with the capacity to induce sudden lethality as described.

There exists an extremely dangerous and extremely lucrative job for people who know physical chemistry, virology, genomics, and calculus with integration.

>>18701388
Sometimes, men of a venerable age will speak in a colloquial voice with modern lexical tendencies. Intelligent youngsters must honor them no less as a result.
>>
>>18701450
Right. Enjoy your little role play adventure time. Maybe one day you can RP that neckbeard off and use some of your 'intelligence' for lateral thinking. All this so-called 'insider knowledge' with no means of proof is the cancer killing /x/.

Yes. You are the cancer. Prove me wrong by posting tangible evidence to your claims, or fuck the right off out of here. Fucks sake.
>>
>>18701470
I think that the malignant cancer killing the exchange of ideas on the internet is: the attitude that you can bully someone else into doing research for you.
>>
>>18701608
Right. Or perhaps you are contiburing to made up stories on the internet, telling someone else to 'do the research' because its ficticious bullshit - because ROLEPLAY GUYS. I'd be surprised if anyone has ever taken you seriously. Go back to your bronies.
>>
>>18701608
Hey, idiot. 90% of people can't without being shot, or putting their life on hold to take a trip to fucking Antarctica. If you had been in a situation where aliens or other paranormal shit was being investigated/researched by the government, then you should know that on account of the lack of neckbeards from fucking 4chan following you around on the base.

Post your shit or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18701643
fuck off loser, contribute something or fuck off.
>>
>>18701608
retard
>>
>>18702051
No, FUCK YOU
>>
>>18702086
>comes to /x/
>gets angry when /x/ content is posted
fag

if you want evidence, go to >>>/sci/
>>
>>18701643
>>18701470
>>18701655
>>18702064

Does anyone want to talk about why the pyramidal peak cannot be a matterhorn because the antarctic is too cold for glaciers to melt regularly?

Do you just want to make grammatical errors in a belligerent manner while insulting people?

How ironically derogative...
>>
>>18701194
It's fake. Stop believing in /x/ bullcrap.
>>
Something is going on in Antarctica, but this just bullshit.
>>
>>18704181
i agree
>>
>>18701388
the post begins with him describing himself as a long time lurker
No shit he knows lingo like 'normie'
>assuming everyone goes to school and gets an education
do you even brain?
10/10 bait m8, made me ir8
>>
>>18704121
If someone can pull this faggots head out of his own asshole, I will make you king of England. What a ponce.
>>
>>18704589
Do you have anything substantial to add to the topic of this thread?
>>
>>18701194
Can confirm some of this, like the bible and our perception of "god". I used to get drunk with a retired mason (good friend) who used to tell me a lot more than he should have. Maybe one day I'll post everything he taught me too.
>>
File: 1466215391140.jpg (61KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
1466215391140.jpg
61KB, 640x451px
This reminded me of this time I bought a drifter Arby's at 2am and he talked to me for 3 hours about how he used to be a scientist at Area 51 and is on the run from the government. Fun night.
>>
>>18704951
Get that story telt
>>
Oh that makes a bit sense with this video. Kinda syncs up with it. right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6KIqe199n4
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.