[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any truckers have creepy stories? Or people that spend a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

Any truckers have creepy stories? Or people that spend a lot of time alone driving?
>>
>>18700940
I had a greentext by a trucker about seeing a skinwalker(a coyote that could match the speed of his rig, and run alongside it, looking at him with this awful caricature of a face), but I uh... deleted it while tidying up my folders.
Sorry, OP. Have this bump.
>>
>>18700940
bump
>>
File: taxi driver.jpg (74KB, 750x469px) Image search: [Google]
taxi driver.jpg
74KB, 750x469px
>>18700940
Not exactly but Im a taxi driver. Last Saturday had some customer call me a nigger a dozen times and Im white; day in the life. Same guy robed me half a decade ago and remember when he use to spit in the back of my taxi 7 years ago.

Hell let me give you more of a glimpse of how crazy taxi driving is. Later guy wants to fight me and cops pull me over for nothing; its fucking crazy!

Heres another little fucked up thing, the day before at 3am had some girl out of her mind pull in front of me and stop taking up both lanes of the Highway while she has red light and she just flicks me off through two lights as I honk at her until I break my horn; shits crazy bro.

Heres the most fucked up a month ago get pulled over for speeding even though I had cruise control on so caught the cop lying so he arrested me.
>>
File: Cousin Bill and the Skinwalker.jpg (689KB, 1556x1807px) Image search: [Google]
Cousin Bill and the Skinwalker.jpg
689KB, 1556x1807px
>>18701638
Not sure if you're still here but I got ya bro.
>>
File: Maine Man_Vol.1.png (2MB, 4265x6628px) Image search: [Google]
Maine Man_Vol.1.png
2MB, 4265x6628px
Aw, what the hell, I'll bump with a classic.
>>
I ask taxi drivers craziest things they've encountered, most the time it's just somebody threw up in their car. One time a driver told me he picked this guy up from the airport in the middle of July and it was like 100+ in Texas, the guy was in all black, heavy trench coat, black boots, black gloves, black hat, dark sunglasses. The driver said the guy asked him "Want to know what I do for a living?" driver says sure "I'm a vampire hunter, there's been some increased activity in this area." He dropped the guy off at his hotel and that was it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.