[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will be the initial cause of the apocalypse?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: vnsnv.jpg (199KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
vnsnv.jpg
199KB, 660x330px
It is unavoidable that we will see the end of the world, sometime in the future. I would even go as far as saying it will be within the next 100 years. But with how many different ways we could go, how will it happen?

Will it be by natural causes?
Will it be by humans?
Do you think there will be any survivors?
Do you look forward to it?
I honestly think it could be a combination of human and natural causes. Yellowstone volcanoes could push an apocalypse off to a strong start. WW3 could be massive enough to wipe us all out. I don't think it will all happen at once, it will likely get worse and worse over the course of a few months/years until we are all gone.

I am very confident it will happen within my lifetime. I am not afraid of it, but I hope it is not soon. I could actually say I am somewhat excited to see it. Humans have been around for thousands of years, life has been around for millions, and after billions of people have come and gone, we get to witness the end of it all. we get to be a part of the biggest finale to this planet in its 4 billion years.

What do you think about the apocalypse?
>>
>>18700889
Except for a massive celestial object coming out of nowhere and completely wrecking earth i do not think its possible to kill all humans and if we got a warning a few years ahead of time we would probably survive that to. We are resilient, intelligent, reproduce fast, can eat a lot of different things, grow out our own food etc. 99.99% might die and we would still be able to recover.
>>
>>18700889
Solar flares from the sun
>>
>>18700889
The world will end when it's time to happen. It will be a joyous event for some, and pure terror for others who have run out of time.
>>
>>18700968

This would set us back a decade at worst.It wouldn't take long to rebuild the electrical infrastructure. If I can find the technicians blog I read it on, I will post it.

7 FUCKING CAPTCHAS. Holy piss this is getting stupid.
>>
File: SAC.jpg (26KB, 498x390px) Image search: [Google]
SAC.jpg
26KB, 498x390px
>>18700889
Total Annihilation by running out of IP Adresses again^^
>>
File: a19.png (950KB, 1250x1976px) Image search: [Google]
a19.png
950KB, 1250x1976px
>>18700889
There will be global warming causing SHTF, but that won't be the end of the world.

The will likely be nuclear war causing SHTF after that, but mankind will endure that too.

There will definitely be Yellowstone exploding and other natural disasters causing SHTF, but that won't be the end of us.

It's only when the time of Revelations is upon us, and the end times as God foretold to us begins to happen, will the apocalypse finally be complete.
>>
File: IMG_0207.jpg (65KB, 564x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0207.jpg
65KB, 564x410px
>>18702140
We could rebuild it the way it used to be. No wires.
>>
>>18700889
Old white males.
>>
>>18700889
The first 10 digit GET on /pol/
>>
>>18703085
That's racist, sexist, and ageist.
>>
File: whenwillitall.jpg (158KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
whenwillitall.jpg
158KB, 1200x849px
>>18700955
>>18701966
>>18703111

Soon.
>>
>>18700889
I know accurately what it will be. But not everything about it, the Bible is prophecy and depicts alot of it. It will be unlike anything humanity has ever gone through, at least not since the times of Noah. You can't even begin to understand it, in it's entirety.
>>
>>18700889
First there will be a massive earthquake then something that doesn't seem important causes WW3 lastly Yellowstone blows.
>>
>>18703111
>slav tripfag
>relevant
>>
>>18700889
>life has been around for millions,
No, you have been deceived by modern sciences and the entertainment industry.
>>
>>18700889
nanovirus son, it will rip apart everything at the quantum level. see greygoo
>>
>>18703261
That's what I meant by entertainment industry.
>>
>>18700889
i think it's already started with environmental destruction at the hands of greed, smartphones, ignorance, targeted misinformation, valuing emotions over logic, and just this trend towards unchecked vanity and ruthless selfishness. this is the house of cards we have built for ourselves. it sure as fuck aint gonna last forever.
>>
Niggers and jews
>>
>>18703085
jews aren't white nor can they be considered men
>>
>>18704612
/pol/ isn't right nor can it be considered sane.
You should go back there.
>>
>>18700889
Trump having to play "mine is bigger" with everyone in everything
>>
the A.I. is coming
>>
File: FEMA_Camps.2301.jpg (35KB, 920x596px) Image search: [Google]
FEMA_Camps.2301.jpg
35KB, 920x596px
Once they develope a noninvasive interface between brain and computer, they just push a button and we all walk right into the incinerators with smiles on our faces thinking we came up with the idea to jump in all on our own.
>>
>>18700889
While there is a very finite amount of scenarios in which there is absolutely no chance for the human species to survive, the really eerie thing is that some of them would come with no warning and would be impossible to prevent
>>
Get right with our God. The signs have been showing for quite some time now. I have never seen weather so sporadic in my life. I have a feeling sometimes that something very big is going to happen.
>>
>>18700889
A concentrated gamma ray burst. It will fuck up the defensive layers of the earth, leaving us exposed to the full fury of the sun.
>>
It's already happening.
>>
electromagnetic shift. Poles are due to invert again. Volcanic sea floor ridges provide accurate past recording of frequency. Dinosaurs didn't have electronic gear....we do.
>>
>>18706268
A "coming into view" an "unveiling"

Yesss
>>
Before any natural disaster or nuclear fallout, we'll most likely experience a series of worldwide wars. It's bound to happen as the current speed of population growth along with the irresponsible exploitation of natural resources and destruction of nature. Social issues such as mass immigration from incompatible cultures, politics based on deceit and agitation, death if morals and national spirits and the inevitable collapse of the "making a living" model as it becomes impossible to invent more needless "jobs", all of this will ignite civil wars and general chaos, it's kinda happening already.
>>
File: mountains.jpg (142KB, 540x424px) Image search: [Google]
mountains.jpg
142KB, 540x424px
>>18700889
Probably this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJwhWuBgt4
>>
>>18700889
Trump.
>>
File: Image.png (85KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
85KB, 500x390px
>>18707811
Yes

He's looking to start WW3 with US invasion of the Islamic Republic of Iran

He's best friends with Bibi after all

Led the 2011 Israel parade in NYC

It's the final push to wipe out the Palestinians from historic Palestine and colonize the Arab world on behalf of USA capitalist-imperialism and its attack dog in the region, the repulsive Zionist entity

If Iran falls, China and DPRK (north Korea) are next

Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan etc.

The smaller regional countries are already set up in flames by the U.S.

Now, the U.S.A. under Trump is gunning for the BIG targets
>>
File: Tsar_photo11.jpg (91KB, 325x255px) Image search: [Google]
Tsar_photo11.jpg
91KB, 325x255px
>>18708129
Ah, what a bright future!

(In the literal sense)

(As in so bright we just might be incinerated by some rainbow clouds of multi-megaton mayhem)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zZbZKZXtdSI

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a4g9Q26QkAo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HiQAkstPvbs
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.