[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incoming Announcement from the American Government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
ATTENTION:

>Elon Musk is planning to send two people around the Moon by 2018.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/27/spacex-moon-private-mission-2018-elon-musk

The issue with this?
>There is a Base on the otherside of the Moon.

The intelligence services are planning to announce this in the coming months. The rough estimate is within 60-90days. They are planning the announcement so they're not caught with their pants down.

The Moon Base is part of a bigger defence issue, they MAY or MAY NOT mention this in the press briefing.

Just thought I'd tell you guys, 2017 is going to be a wonderful year.
>>
File: 3567356389.png (109KB, 209x241px)
3567356389.png
109KB, 209x241px
>>
more info?
>>
>>18700762
>part of a bigger defence issue
>defence
Wot's the bigger issue, guv'nor?
>>
>>18700774
What more do you need?
>>
>>18700783
It's extremely complicated and they likely will not mention it. The topic is likely to take a few years to explain.
>>
File: file.jpg (60KB, 396x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
60KB, 396x540px
right, sounds real
>>
Moon is our first line of defense. We need to set up a huge base there. So if everything blows up in the Earth, they can come to earth.

I would go to the moon for 4 things:
- Set up a lunar observatory to surveillance possible alien life and earth-likes planets.
- build a spaceship in Moon to explore the galaxy.
- build a military base to protect Earth from hostile aliens with nuclear missiles or/and laser beams
>>
>>18700762
Okay. So wheres your source regarding the announcements? Or is this another one of these shit fuck threads that 'predicts' things that never happen? If you're going to make up stories, at least go to a bit more effort. I'd believe a post saying "Elon Musk was named after his mothers love for Musk Sticks" 10x more than your 'insider knowledge'. Gg.
>>
>theres a base in the dark side of the moon

lol really?
>>
>>18701036
I would go to the moon for the cheese and the moon bitches.
>>
>>18701454
Yah, we have to take it back from Megatron
>>
>>18701036
The UN has a thing that no one can install weapons on celestial bodies
>>
>>18701469
Kek'd
>>
they just cause mission failure then ban civilian space flight, problem solved no disclosure required
>>
>>18700762
Pretty expensive assets up there on the moon. All of which are autonomous, meaning you don't need human beings up there. They get regular updates in the form of "supplies to the ISS" etc..
>>
>>18700796
You'd better start explaining then.
>>
>>18702229
UN has a lot of things nobody cares about.
>>
I really hope it's finally the xenos. I'm going to be too old to enlist and shoot them in the face soon, they need to hurry up and get here already.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.