[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spontaneous human combustion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Have you been diagnosed with this disorder, or do you know someone who it has happened to? What were the circumstances? What are the root causes?
>>
>>18700747
>or do you know someone who it has happened to?
Yeah, this girl I knew. It was sad, she was super hot.
>>
>>18700747
No but I read about it as a kid around 7 or 8 and it scared the shit out of me. I became super afraid that I would just burst into flames at some random moment.
>>
>>18700892
Do you think it was sheer willpower on your part that kept you from combusting throughout your childhood and kept you alive, or do you think your fear of what might happen held you back and prevented you from developing Johnny Storm-like abilities?
>>
>>18700747
My hypotheses is alcoholism
People spontaneously combusted more frequently back in the day when it was more common to drink regularly.
>>
>>18700747
>diagnosed with this disorder
This is now officially a disorder that can be diagnosed in advance? Wow, I have missed something. Do you have a medical source for that?
>>
File: carson confirmed.png (552KB, 733x501px) Image search: [Google]
carson confirmed.png
552KB, 733x501px
>>18700928
>>
>>18700914
More than likely people falling asleep with lit cigarettes. Back then they didn't really use filters so there really wouldn't be any evidence they were smoking after the fire consumed everything.
>>
>>18701029
This.
>>
>>18700747
I've been diagnosed with it. It takes a little bit of getting used to, and can be rather hard t- AAAAAAHHHH OH MY GOD IM ON FIRE!!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.