[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MYSTICS THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (188KB, 725x590px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 725x590px
ITT we discuss personal experiences with the divine/spiritual including methods and traditions which have influenced our work.

Personally some of my experiences come from psychonautics (via the ritual use of cannabis, tobacco, and some psychedelics). I also used to study some shamanistic traditions and artworks. "Experienced" a brief ego-death when I reached the age of 14, what followed was a functional alcoholism for a year before I finally came back to my senses, around 15 I was taken in at a community/spiritual-center called The Greater House [of Alae'sen], spent almost two years studying half-assedly with a partner in inquiry, and former best friend. From there I've been understanding more of the god-nature inherent in all animated matter, and making my way downtown; Keeping up my writing, and making time for fun side-projects like broadcasting stations (3301, Holofernes, parazel, etc.), and locating other Mystics to work with

Any other independent spiritual-pilgrims?
>>
>>18700728
any good resources for studying shamanic practice? I started off practicing wicca as it runs in my family, my grandmother practiced before joining some fucked up cult. recently I shifted away from it as the teachings behind it didn't resonate anymore. Been looking into ancient practice tied to my bloodline. anything english, french, dutch, or celtic essentially
>>
>>18700759
>>18700759
shamanism in Europe is out of my scope desu man; to Wicca (a real fucking new tradition) I'll give some credit in the field of its ceremony but not in its worldview, (that being the division of elementary forces, people falling for the 'le spellz' meme, and the general isolation of the practitioner). If I were you, I'd look into a personal resource over a literary one. Thanks to having an active spiritual guide, I was able to break through myself and into a "trance"/"suspended" state
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 236x309px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 236x309px
>>18700881
[*desu was supposed to be desu] desu
>>
I was in my room sitting cross legged in my chair, and I just started thinking about my life. What I wanted to be, where I was going, what the hell my purpose is (if I am to have one), and I remember just becoming very emotional more-so than Ive ever been (with the exception maybe of when someone very close to me passed on); having all these feelings of longing welling up within me, and for the first time in my life I looked up, and actually spoke these words aloud with tears streaming down my face in all seriousness. "What am I doing here?", "What am I to be God, what do I do with my life, I want to know!". I still to this day, some four years later remember hearing the sound that came next. It came "with a deafening thunder" as they say, drowning out everything else until i couldn't think. or hear anything else. Clear as day, and as real as if someone was right in front of me. It was just two words "then listen". I believe I heard the voice of God.
>>
Lots of fake Shamen out there. Any of them real? Maybe. But ALL of them use their"powers", real or imagined, to hustle money and sex out of desperate, seeking, usually abused females or suicidal males. The more celebrity victims, the more of a rich and fantastic Shamen you become. We used to have a word for shamanic gurus who seem to benefit, profit, and live in extensive luxury directly off of the fears and lonlines of the lost. We called these men "pimps".
>>
The world is a dangerous place anon, trust in NO Shamen but yourself. Want to become one? Take roughly a quarter of shrooms by yourself in nature and you will get there. Giving some hustler money? Well, anyone can become a ho simply by walking the streets. You don't need a lie master.
>>
File: lulz.jpg (153KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
153KB, 960x640px
>>18700728
Ganja is steroids for meditation.
>>
>>18701327
>>18701313
>>18701313
>>18701327
Not exactly sure what these two are referring to, I've studied with a teacher who taught me for the benefit of my life long-term. Never once did I give him so much as a cent nor did they ever invest in my worries/doubts, rather, they helped me overcome my troubles. The only lessons they encouraged me to abide by were the ones dictated by the in-self, and neither claimed exclusive truth or infallinleauthenticity in their message (that was my job)
>>
>>18700890
Maybe he was referring to synchronicity. Listen to the meaningful coincidences you come across in your life that guides your destiny.
>>
>>18702621
God does not speak of minutia. When he says listen, he means it in all ways. Synchronicity is exactly what was being referred to, sure, but in the sense that everything can be seen as a sort of sychronicity.
>>
>>18700881
yeah as a world view its kind of just not relatable at all. As far as personal sources I have a couple of spiritual friends who do rituals and such, but other than that there isn't many people to go to for anything metaphysical.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.