[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Omens of Death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 6

File: Animal_8ebfe9_6072903.jpg (83KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_8ebfe9_6072903.jpg
83KB, 900x599px
Hey /x/, I have never really explored this realm of 4chan since ive never believed in god or paranormal things.

Anyway, good friend of mine commited suicide about a month ago, and ive been talking to his brother whos a better friend of mine told me that for 5 days or a week before he woke up with a blackbird flying around inside the house. Apparently blackbirds inside or trying to get inside a house means the death of a family member is approaching. About a day after he died, his brother and another friend of mine were smoking a joint in the woods and saw two wood pidgeon's eating berrys and when they were finished with the jay the pidgeons flew loops around them twice before flying off. Even though I have never believed in god or paranormal things, I really wanted to believe in this since apparently seeing pidgeons are considered spirit messengers between the world of living and dead, and apparently is a way of a dead family member or friend trying to say they have found peace. Not the exact quote but you get the gist of it.

Also I have heard that butterflies will do something out of character to catch your attention. A type of communication that they are finally at peace etc. Im not even lying when I say I saw much more than usual flying infront of me and stuff. Also a couple of days ago, over a month since he died, I was driving home on a sunny as day and thought to myself "fuck, anon would enjoy today.." Then seconds afterwards a butterfly swooped across the front of my windscreen and I thought that it was surely a coincidence, and seconds afterwards another swooped over the windscreen. While I was thinking about my friend that gone much too soon (20yo) notice the final words Im hearing off the radio as i pull up too my house are a chorus saying "So unfair, So unfair to me, So unfair, So unfair, So unfair"

I dunno if you guys will have much thoughts on this but thank you in advance.
>>
>>18700526
Those are some cute turtles, post more?
>>
this is now flat bread bread
>>
commencing dump
>>
>>
File: CzkTnqtWgAARAOL.jpg (82KB, 666x636px) Image search: [Google]
CzkTnqtWgAARAOL.jpg
82KB, 666x636px
wake up sheeple
>>
File: flat-earth-maps.jpg (295KB, 1250x735px) Image search: [Google]
flat-earth-maps.jpg
295KB, 1250x735px
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.