[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video pinpoints location of Indiana double murder of 12 & 13 y/o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_TFz4citG68

A 12 and 13 year old girl from Delphi, IN near my hometown were murdered over a week ago and no arrest made yet.

This was a nice 70 degree Monday where kids had off school. Parents dropped them off to go hiking on a railroad track (before this happened, in this rural town nobody locks their cars or houses, and kids dont have anything to do so they play outside a lot).

They were going to get picked up by parents at a later time but they didnt show up.

Pic related is taken from one of the girls phones. She was obviously suspicious of him or scared so she started recording, as the police also released this audio clip:

https://soundcloud.com/william-cannon-2/delphi-male-voice-loop-1#t=0:00

I have heard local rumors that they were found naked, raped, mutilated, etc. but nothing of that nature has been released by law enforcement. I assume there is a longer disturbing video that has much more info, but the video above does help piece the scene together.

There is currently over $100k reward. Unfortunately he looks like any average 50 year old IN male so unless he left behind more evidence I dont know how they will find him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS24hYv_X8Q

the image showing him on the full bridge is photoshopped based on location of other trees around him. the girls were likely frightened by this guy walking down the long bridge alone toward them in full winter clothing on a 70 degree day
>>
>>18700491
This is also right near me OP

I hope they catch this POS soon. I like to imagine they know who it is but they are gathering enough evidence that the mother fucker can't weasel his way out of it
>>
>>18700715
i wish theyd at least let us know if they think its multiple suspects, and bare minimum at least help analyze the pic. nobody can even decide if he has a hood, hat, or hair. and if its video, even a small video of him walking would be great
>>
>>18700491
That's terrible. I have kids now and shit like this makes me feel sick.

This does remind me of those Dutch girls that got lost in the South American jungle.

Anyway, I hope they catch him soon.
>>
>>18700994
>I have kids now and shit like this makes me feel sick.
aye. i have to girls, makes such things extra hard to read. i really hope that guy gets raped by jamal every day for the rest of his life.
>>
>>18700994
putting children into this existence

lmao, let's hope it's never their turn right
>>
>>18701140
#justantinatalismthings
>>
File: 1487987786497.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1487987786497.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>18701171
>>
half an hour north of lafayette here, this is scary as hell seeing it everywhere since this is the first time in awhile ive heard of a high-profile murder near me
>>
>>18703584
yeah i have definitely followed it closely. i grew up in brookston
>>
>reward

Well then.
>>
For sure it's the property owner and for sure he's done this before.
>>
>>18700491
Indiana looks like fallout 4.
>>
>>18704136
Is there a property owner? Generally the State owns train tracks and all the property surrounding them for a pretty good distance. Maybe IN is different.
>>
>>18704390
The property where the bodies were found...
>>
>>18704456
Ah.

Shouldn't be too hard to find the owner and compare him to the pictures.

Or if he has a ranch/farm etc. Where he would have employees on his property. Or if he had workers on his property. Assuming he doesn't look like the guy.
>>
>>18700858
>even a small video of him walking would be great
The still makes it look like hos gait is weird. Like he has his hands away, but is on his left leg but leaning far enough left that hos COG is left of his left foot. Like he's stumbling or falling over.
>>
>>18704766
https://youtu.be/PNN1qkGRZXk

i think he may have just been watching the spacing in the bridge and walking accordingly. the thing is super high and i would be scared af to walk across even without a serial killer across from it. video & pic related
>>
>>18704474
>>18704456

police have already cleared the property owner but i am not sure on what alibi
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.