[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: The Rake Creature.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
The Rake Creature.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Hey /x/,
Have you ever had an encounter with the rake? Isn't this such a scary creature? I believe it's real and it's definitely out there. Just thinking about this thing watching me sleep at night gives me the creeps.
>>
>>18700199
This is an old one, haven't heard or read anything related to it in years. Bump for interest.
>>
>>18700199
It's as real as boogeyman
>>
Okay here's the deal...the reason why people call it fake is the following...cause the term "rake" was coined in a creepy pasta board, where they made up this cool scary story of a being they decided to call The Rake...obviously the story also includes descriptions of said rake.

Now.....what nobody could have foreseen, is that coincidentally people have come across things in the woods of North America, and even taken legitimate bone chilling video footage, of things that we decided to call them "rakes" cause by god! they have an uncanny resemblance to the text description of "The Rake" from that creepy pasta. So that's what I believe has happened...yes the creepy pasta story came first and thus the term "rake"...but the footage out there, that is from before and after the story...mostly after, and the things are called rakes cause they are too similar in appearance to the make-believe scary story.
>>
File: w.jpg (70KB, 503x573px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
70KB, 503x573px
>>18700525
I've never seen any footage of the rake that wasn't obviously faked. I also haven't seen any discussion of a creature that matches its description that predates the creepypasta stories.
If you can prove me wrong, please do so, but I don't believe its anything more than a story.
>>
I remember I called the phone number associated with the Rake back in the day and some faggot tried to scare me. Was not impressed.
>>
"He came to me in my sleep. From the foot of my bed I felt a sensation. He took everything. We must return to England. We shall not return here at the request of the Rake." - A Mariner's Log: 1691
>>
I think I may have come in contact with the rake creature.
>>
>>18700199
>be me
>be there when the rake was new
>be everyone knew all they had were pics of dogs
>be me now
>be see this thread
>be semi-proud of reading something years ago and see hwo it's butterflied into something new
>be die tonight because be see it all
>be be be be
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.