[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elisa Lam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 298x449px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 298x449px
Died mysteriously in 2013 at Stay on Main formerly known as Cecil Hotel, a hotel in Los Angeles with 600 rooms, 14 floors. Closed indefinitely since. Website inaccessible, but phone still accessible for some reason. Spooky shit. Anybody called?
>>
There is someone who will answer the phone. but a call on feb 24,2017, they just said the hotel is closed for several years undergoing "renovations"
>>
>>18700187
Shame. I'd fuck her brains out. Damn shame.
>>
Who killed her and why??
>>
>>18700187
Cmon op, at least post the elevator footage.
>>
>>18700699
She killed herself by drowning herself in a water tank on the roof of the hotel. The elevator is when she first started to see crazy/possessed.
>>
>>18700699
Lots of speculation but the most down to earth one and what I believe: she was off her psychiatric meds, the hotel is ghetto and left stuff unlocked, she accidentally drowns in herself while having delusions we could never comprehend.

The gross thing is her body was in the hotels water tanks for weeks decomposing. Iirc that's the reason they found her, they were trying to figure out what was wrong wth the water after several guests complained.
>>
>>18700560
Come on man. Show her some compassion and respect for we are all going the same place eventually. I humbly ask you to consider we all have an appointment with The Most High...
>>
>>18700934
This is the most likely scenario...very sad.
>>
>>18700949
>I humbly ask you to consider we all have an appointment with The Most High...
I already met Snoop Dogg
>>
>>18700934
And the hotel is NOT going to admit they done goofed by forgetting to lock it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a dumbass.

Yeah, guests were bothered by the smell, color and TASTE of the water.

The taste.
>>
>>18700958
Hey you got that one off my brother...gotta have a sense of humor no doubt lol.
>>
>>18700963
Nope, but it's obvious that Snoop is the most high. And I met him when he did a show here in Zagreb.
>>
>>18700959
It is pretty vile isn't it?
>>
>>18700187
>Cecil Hotel
what is the #
>>
>>18700934
>appointment with the most high
So that's why she was taking the elevator up.
>>
>>18700969
Where is Zagreb?
>>
>>18700983
Croatia. Why? You could've jewgled it
>>
>>18700782
That video still gives me the serious creeps

The HANDS
>>
>>18700975
Ehhhh that one is a bit tasteless now...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM
>>
>>18700986
I could have but I wanted you to admit you where a third world cunt like a man...
>>
>>18700991
Mmmf can't force myself to watch that right now
>>
>>18700993
I really don't care about it. And I will make it great again, just wait until I kill all the commies.
>>
>>18700993
lolololololol
>>
>>18700991
I wonder what she thought she was petting
>>
>>18700988
DEAR GOD
>>
>>18700959
>And the hotel is NOT going to admit they done goofed by forgetting to lock it.

In their defense no one expects a human to defy gravity and get to the top of a water tank with no ladder.
>>
>>18700959
Yeah agreed. A lot of anons argued on this board saying "that door was ALWAYS locked," but it's like come on man it's a shit hotel I doubt they do anything according to how it's suppose to be done.
>>
>>18701001
There ya go Ramboavic...
>>
>>18701044
das rite
>>
>>18700699
She had dirt on the clintons

>slonage Knowles hit jay z in the elevator the same year if not same month

>cover up

There is def foul play here
>>
>>18701602
dayum
>>
>>18700187
>"Venlafaxine use was consistently associated with higher risk of suicide compared with citalopram, fluoxetine, and dothiepin."

I wonder what it was making her see in a broad daylight.
>>
>>18700991
Y didnt it go down ? She pressed the button
>>
>>18701680
Because she entered the elevator game combo. It overrides the regular elevator functions
>>
She took the Panda Express
>>
>>18700187
Would probably need. a number to call.
>>
Judging from the pictures on yelp the hotel was a complete shithole and its no surprise she went insane
>>
>>18700959
Did it taste like soy sauce?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.