[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1487536514077.jpg (174KB, 1105x553px)
1487536514077.jpg
174KB, 1105x553px
Time travel thread?
>>
File: back2future.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
back2future.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>inb4 OP posted the thread.
Made sure the coast was clear, allowed this timeline to happen.
>>
>>18700016
I just realized I was one off by penta 99999
>>
I always wondered if one could manage to travel either forward or backward in time with whatever means one would use; wouldn't they just be floating around in the space that they were at when they left?

The planet is in rotation around the Sun so unless they specifically travel to a date and time corresponding to where the planet was in its cycle around our Sun they would effectively miss the Earth entirely and just float around in space, yes?

This doesn't even take the Earth spinning on its axis into account but I won't get into all that, right now. It's late and I have to work.

If you believe in flat Earth shit though, Idk if that theory would apply anymore.

Coulda been a good thread OP, if this place wasn't flooded with larping cunts
>>
File: neil-d.png (877KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
neil-d.png
877KB, 1034x775px
>>18700329
>Coulda been a good thread OP, if this place wasn't flooded with larping cunts
Why don't you study the memetics of the subject, perhaps for years or decades, until you can formulate the conditions for the ideal time travel thread you'd like to see, then travel back to the point in spacetime right before OP was gonna post this, and create a better, more resilient time travel thread that isn't such blatant bait for larpers?
>>
I'm traveling into the future right now.
In fact I'm about a minute older than I was a minute ago.
>>
>>18700411
Deep.
>>
>>18700390
prevent 9/11
>>
>>18700450
wat?
>>
>>18700329
What if you made a course (or orbit i guess) around the earth, so you don't get lost in space, and you remain with earth- travelling at the speed of light In a circle around the earth however long it takes, Would you end up being any amount of time in the future when you landed back on earth?
>>
Does time travel guarantee a fatalist universe?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.