[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lovers potion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 216
Thread images: 14

File: images.png (8KB, 103x188px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8KB, 103x188px
Hello. Good evening.
The time has come to fulfill my promise of sharing one spell per night until the forseible future. This is a lovers potion
>Materials.
One slip of paper. One pen. Black tea.
And finally, An offering from your own body.
Optional:One rose bud that is beginning to bloom or any flower symbolising love that is in the process of blooming.
Instruction.
>Inscribe the name of your target on the slip of paper. And your name beside theirs

Prepare the tea to be brewed as you would with coffee so that the water flows through the mixture and into a new vessel.
next.
> on the paper. Write over the targets name with your name so that yours is most visible. And then do the same with your name. So their name is now visable over yours.
Put this slip of paper in the middle the tea to be brewed. But only after the next few steps.

You now must offer something of your own- Charged with sexual energy. For men performing this spell semen is recommended. For females sexual fluid and most commonly menstrual blood is used.
>pour fluid onto the paper. Let it soak through
>add this paper imbued with your sexual energy in the middle of the black tea to be brewed.
>>
Optional for added results
>If using flower blossum.
> Instead. Roll the note inscribed with with the names into the center of the blossoming flower.
Then add your personal offering atop this blossom. Be sure it still begins to soak into the note.
>This flower should rest on top of the tea to be brewed. So as to let the water flow over it then into the tea then finally into the vessel. The flower should appear to open or ''bloom'' during the brewing process.

Finally
>let your newly formed potion brew.

After it has completed brewing. Whisper into the vessel why you choose to seduce this person and what it is you desire with them.
Serve this potion to your target. Preferably during a transition.
For example: dusk or dawn.
Before or after they get back from going somewhere After just waking up or before going to sleep ect. Just be sure they are in the process of doing one thing to doing something else.
Two sips is said to be the minimum number the target must imbibe for the spell to be a success.

Please. Do be responsible with what I share with you.

-M
>>
HOKY SHIT ITS M also how can I get a gril at school to drink something lol
>>
>>18699818
I am glad you have returned!
>bump
>>
[M]y dude, you're back! Can't wait for this week of fun.
>>
Tl,dr:
>giving her tea with semen
>>18699840
>"hey does this tea taste like grapes to you?"
>>
That was rather difficult as I had originally tries to fit the instructions in a single post. This proved rather difficult.

My apologies for the delay.

I must remember that I may have to segment my posts as opposed to cramming them all in one. For next time.

However. As you had all asked for. One love spell. Luckily it can be utilised by either gender that way no one is excluded. also the materials should be easy to obtain and rather cheap as well. I had two other spells in mind and chose this one for its simplicity and ease of use compared to the other choices.
I do hope you enjoy when I come to sharem

With upmost sincerity

-M
>>
Hey M do we put the ingredients in the pot or the cup?
>>
So, a spell that need to make people drink weird shit (why no roofie ? ) and to drink ur semen ... And op already tried it, are you doomed M ?
>>
>>18699868
ayo M, I'm gonna go sleep, but remmember to do the starpoll for tommorrow's thing, my boy
>>
>>18699868
Hey M, how the hell do you fold a paper dog? And with the writing on the inside too
>>
Can I use other fluid like blood? Seems more noble than semen for that purpose.
>>
>>18699910
After roofying someone with ur semen, what about roofying with your blood .... >rape tier magick brought by strawpoll, can we have ethical magick please M .
>>
>>18699910
My guy M says never use blood unless necessary
>>
>>18699818
>>18699820

How are you supposed to give them the potion without looking suspicious and what if they refuse?
>>
>>18699818
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=roofies

These also work
>>
>>18699818
This is fucking gay
Post Banishing spells I got a fookin jinn in my house and he keeps raping my cat
>>
One I've read wold work but never tried myself:

>Taking a bit of dirt and a fresh treebranch from near a river.
>Before going to bed, fetching a bowl of water, asking a question one wants to have answered while throwing the dirt in the water, putting the branch over the bowl and that thing under the bed.
>Then thinking about the mantra "On the bridge answers await me" while going to sleep.

It is said that then in that night you will dream of crossing a river on a small wooden bridge and on that bridge will meet someone who answers your question.
>>
>>18699818
OP. Can I do this without any negative results? I like a girl a lot and I think I like her too. My intentions: No manipulation just equal love.
>>
So basically you tell us to serve sperm to a random person we want?

Yeah, cause I see *totally no way* this could end badly with being registered as a sex offender ...
>>
>mfw the "fetch me" spell turns out to be real
>mfw M only revealed it in order to make /x/ trust him enough to believe this love potion spell
>mfw he revealed a real spell to prank /x/ into trying to feed girls their cum
>>
M for Mephistoles?
>>
>>18699947
Didn't read about the sperm. Fuckin sick
>>
File: 1486940517082.jpg (721KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486940517082.jpg
721KB, 1600x1200px
I Fucking LOVE this M guy holy shit
First he teaches us how to make sweet puppy servitors whenever the he'll we want and how to bail incase it gets bad.

Now we get an awesome super fast potion of love. THAT YOU GET TO JIZZ ON
WTF this is RAD

unless a female does it. That sounds a little gross but the thought of a girl secretly feeding me her most VITAL OF JUICES is pretty hot the more I'm thinking about it

M YOU HAVE MY PERSONAL THNX
>>
The fact that "M" was a symbolic letter that not only references the entrance to hell but, also Lucifer has me somewhat hesitante to follow any of the rituals detailed. Also is there a love potion that works from a distance? Something that doesn't need to be injested by the target.
>>
What happens if I drink it myself?
>>
>>18699985
This. If I could get a chick to drink my jizz, I probably wouldn't need a love spell. Would also like to know the story behind M's attempt.
>>
>>18699910
No. I do not think that would work for males. This spell is very. Very. Old. The fluid from you must be charged sexually. Though I don't see why sweat wouldn't be able to be substituted. If you say gathered it from a rather sexually charged session.

It goes without saying anyone with stds/sti's REFRAIN from using this spell all together as traditionally preformed.

However I am sharing the spells verbatim as I personally have learned them.
I.could have picked another love spell but the odds of anyone having the materials on hand is very rare.

However. In the same tradition. Or for those who have aquire their lover Once you and your partner have sex,
One way to ensure a lover stays with you is to put their shoes in your shoes.
Or vice versa however they best fit.
>put left shoe in left shoe
>Right in right
And bind them together with rope or cloth overnight while you two sleep. Then take them apart in the morning.

Accidently gave another binding spell.
Binding spells are my specialty.

With loving-kindness

-M
>>
>>18699992
What happens if you make someone drink it and then perform the go fetch ritual on the semen?
>>
>>18694432
This anon from yesterday reporting in. No real progress as far as i can tell yet. Although some of the blood i used to sign the letter made its way onto the dogs leg- weird but not unexplainable.
>>
>>18700015
nice progress but not as much as you would expect

what did you write on the paper?
>>
>>18699820
>>18699818
I can definitely see how this would work, even if I'll never use it. DREAM SPELL NEXT PLZ
>>
>>18700003
Hello M the spells you've posted are incredible and i have a question that may be stupid but,

Have you ever contacted the dead before with your knowledge? or if you tried have they all been failed attempts? Just something i am a bit curious about
>>
Money spell tommorow Bois let's get some dank cash
>>
>>18700001

Her name is not important.
The short and sweet is she was the same girl from my previous post. I had preformed a multitude of spells on her and she- as it turned out. Practiced the art herself. And had preformed a few spells of her own. We only after dating for a year really began to open up to one another and divulge our secrets. She was heavily into black magic. And was happy to have someone to share that part of herself with- And I enjoyed my successes with binding. Enchamtment. And scrying.

However

I have never once told her about the fetch spell. I Simply cannot bring myself to do it.

We met in high school when most of this started and I first began seriously studying magic. This was almost a decade ago. Me and her now have a son together. Though we are apart now but still see each other from time to time. As I am busy with work and she busy pursuing her dreams. My path is a very long journey that lead me to what I am now. I have quite a few tales of our adventures back then. And most of what happened is why I believe in magics ability to shape our reality. As I experienced it first hand.

I do not wish to discuss that further.
I'm here to share spells.
Not my legthy anecdotes.

-M
>>
>>18699818
>>18699820
M, please try to be more astute about the legal ramifications of certain spells. You had a disclaimer about blood in the previous thread, and you should try to repeat some version of those word each night.
>>18699952
Correct, it is illegal to do this; but very difficult to catch someone or prove guilt. The spell should only be directed at the opposite sex, otherwise it can cause chromosome damage.

So, in the interests of making lives less difficult for Judges and LEO's- I can offer a substitution for the sexually charged substance:

First, masturbate, with a fantasy that involves the person subject to your unrequited love.

Second, peel a navel orange, dry the peels, eat the orange.

Third , use the peels in the tea, instead of bodily fluids.

>>18699985
The letter has an interesting history, but you should only study typography outside of theology.

This can also work if you make a cologne/perfume for yourself with dilute rubbing alcohol.

So, class, can anyone think of a counterspell for this one?
>>
"Binding spells are my speciality"

This is really fucking ominous. Like I said before, the whole thing seems really shady when you see the details. Doesn't mean I'm not interested tho.
>>
>>18700015
Can you take a pic of your dog? I don't know how to shape mine :/
>>
>>18700042
Yes... one day not anytime soon. I shall share the only spells I refuse to try myself ever again. These are the spells of true necromancy. They are not to be used.

As you can not escape those who wait for you the world you are guaranteed to visit next. They are of use to no one. And only serve to cause pain and trauma.

-M
>>
>>18700065
may i present you with:
>>18700003
>it goes without saying anyone with stds/sti's REFRAIN

>>18700067
do you feel bound to this thread? ;)
>>
M, just a small wonder.

What exactly does a binding spell do when used on a human? I'm interested in knowing the details
>>
>>18700003
That was interesting.
I conjecture that salting the interior of your shoes would be a sufficient counterspell.

>>18700059

Bless you for seeing your son.
>>
CAN SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME HOW THE FUCK DO I FOLD THE LETTER SO IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING DOG?!?!
>>
>>18700086
I'm very awestruck M. Thank you for responding
>>
>>18700090
Did you talk to a lawyer about that?

Mixing ink and raw nucleic acids is going to give you a mutagen at best, and a teratogen at worst. This is all case law, but the only legal loophole is between people who have already engaged in sexual relations, wherein the potion-brewer feels wronged by infidelity.
>>
>>18699818
fake and gay
>>
>>18700109
Here's u a cute pupper
>>
>>18700065
I have given a disclaimer.
Again. I give spells verbatim. I do not like substitutions. Especially if you just pick what feels right to you. That is not how you preform magic. Nine times out of ten that's how you will fail at performing magic.

And as I said in my previous thread.
Please do not obfuscate my teachings or muddy them in any way. I give them as they are passed down traditionally from practitioner to pratitioner. If everyone added their own little ingredient every time it was passed down the traditions would be lost completely.

Thank you for your coooperation and understanding.

-M
>>
>>18700117
thanks bro, may you find what you seek
>>
Can just bottled black tea work?

Also, any suggestions on how to get her to drink it?
>>
File: InstructionsForDogOrigami.jpg (162KB, 507x365px) Image search: [Google]
InstructionsForDogOrigami.jpg
162KB, 507x365px
>>18700109

Featuring an image from the previous thread, pic related.
>>
>>18699929
Same way u use roofies
>>
If all goes well and there is continued interest in what I have to offer-

Tomorrow evening I will be sharing a banishment spell. Specifically one for removing any negative energies or spirits from your home.

NOT from your individual self. Just your home/dwelling. The next day will be personal protection and cleansing. These critical as I continue to share new spells as these days progress. No poll or vote is needed. As these are paramount to progress further. As we will eventually will be delving into darker and more powerful magic.

We can do this together
I know it.

-M
>>
>>18700174
Promise me more love spells senpai

Also, what's your opinion on goetia and stuff?
>>
>>18700174
I love your post "-M" but strangely I feel a kind omnious to try myself,anyway, If you can give tomorrow that spell, I'm gonna try it.
Sorry for bad english
>>
>>18700129
Your disclaimer might still subject you to liability for physiological injury.

>Especially if you just pick what feels right to you

There is a native american tradition I am drawing on. Amazonian peoples use the navel orange peels for their love potions, because the navel orange is reproductively charged. Technically, the fruit is a hybrid with an odd number of chromosomes, but it is gradually evolving the ability to produce seeds.

>I give them as they are passed down traditionally from practitioner to pratitioner.

That should be the focal point of your disclaimer, repeat your commitment to referential integrity in every original post.

You should also disavow the liability from any injury resultant from practicing the spell.

>Thank you for your coooperation and understanding.

I thank you in kind, because I am actually trying to help you with the thread.

The fetch spell is a good ritual for me, I have severe problems with kleptophobia.

Please let me know if I am being too arrogant towards your work. I will try to add more historiographical background when I chime in.

>If everyone added their own little ingredient every time it was passed down the traditions would be lost completely.

As a side discussion, the substitutions and additions happen as part of the evolution of recipes and spells. I agree to respect your intent to preserve the original work, but you should advert to the original sources to maximize authenticity.
>>
Honestly im pretty fucking sure this dog is slightly changing positions whenever i come back into the room. Windows are closed and fan is off. No AC either. Gonna keep a closer eye on it, maybe im just psyching myself out.
>>
>>18700174
I approve the teaching of defensive magic.
>>
>>18699962
I was thinking Merlin but shit if we're talking to a demon right now that'd be something.
>>
not to shit on M or anything, the information they are sharing isn't bad, but I do sense a cult of personality forming here and to cut down on the cocksucking which is now audible from four threads away, it should be noted that M's magic is pretty much folk-magic 101. Nothing here is particularly secret or special. Hell so far this is an average tuesday for most folk-magicians.

It's lovely for M to be sharing, but I thought anon should know that most of this stuff is highly and readily available to anyone who even does bare minimum research, and reading.

M is cool for sharing, but anonymous should know that all of this is well within their grasp to learn, it's not coming from some ultra-secret initiatory practice or anything.
>>
>>18700174
I am very interested in shielding of any sort. I will be lurking - thanks for the knowledge!
>>
>>18700129
Does the spell works with childrens ?
>>
>>18700210
I think he is doing a better job than occult general threads, because he has reverence towards faithful recollection.
>>
>>18700180
My thoughts on goetic practices and rituals are simply not important yet. In time we will delve into similar magic together. I only ask patience and that those who are here do not try to speak for me. Doing so will only result in my departure. As that will show me that
/x/ is not ready for what I am willing to share.

I do not wish to leave.
Our time has been short
I ask others to not force my hand.

-M

P.s

No work tomorrow. This means I will be monitoring both threads during my off hours. I am happy to see most of you are simply enjoying our ride together. I am starting to enjoy it myself. Though at first I was apprehensive about ever posting at all. And was content to only browse. I felt compelled to take the leap. And am happy to see others gather with me as I do so.
>>
>>18700210
Care to share some reliable sources?
>>
Just posting that I'm mainly interested in enchanting, protection, and dream spells. And I appreciate you sharing your knowledge.

The biggest being dream, as I'm practicing lucid dreaming and astral projecting in tandem (since i can only achieve ap from waking from a lucid dream currently). Would love to see what you have, and thanks again for your information.
>>
>>18700255
ooooo boy that sounds nice
>>
>>18700227
>better job than occult general
>reverence towards faithful recollection.
pardon? To what recollections is he showing faithful reverence? Moreover, to which recollections is /omg/ or others failing to show proper respect? There's been a ton of useful stuff on /omg/ they're just more particular about how they answer. The folk-magic types are more open than the other magicians on /omg/

>>18700236
that depends on what you want to learn, and why. I could give you a list of 200 books, but its not going to help unless you plan on sitting down and reading all 200 of them until you find what you like.
>>
Do you have any love spells? I would prefer them rather than making a potion, seems more viable
>>
>>18700117
Holy shit i am bad at origami
>>
>>18700277
>To what recollections is he showing faithful reverence?

We had a disagreement about what materials can be used to substitute dangerous ingredients.

>Moreover, to which recollections is /omg/ or others failing to show proper respect?

They were posting a library full of pirated books with questionable authenticity. You might argue that is more empowering, but it is also less reverent.
>>
>>18700278
>do you have more of what youve already given me
>I dont have enough experience to do it myself
>but I dont like your methods because I dont think theyre 'viable'

M is taking time out of their life to teach, and you manage to beg, and criticize in the same post? With all respect to M for doing what they're doing, this is why more people don't share.
>>
>>18700155
Sugar, milk.
"Hey, i got you a tea stacy, good morning!"
"Oh, thank you anon, you are so kind and *sip* *sip* ... My are you looking handsome today"

Its not rocket science. If you can perform magic you should probably be able to perform basic social skills
>>
>>18700255
I too enjoy dream spells. They honestly are some of my favorites. This evening had originally meant to be for teaching banishment spell.
But to appease everyone and show I can be friendly and not just authoritative. I gave what was requested most.
A love spell.
Because I have a soft spot for /x/.
this board has kept me company for a very long time.
I felt I should give to you what you wanted.

But as we continue we will delve more into my area of expertise, coming into contact with and controlling other energies.
The need for banishment and protection will become readily apparent.
I would be no friend of yours if I let those who follow come along unequiped.

That would just be cruel.
Am I not a gracious host?

-M
>>
>>18700205
Put it out of your sight retard did you not read the spell
>>
>>18700292
>We had a disagreement about what materials can be used to substitute dangerous ingredients.

Well, to be fair, I think you will find a great deal of adherence to traditions in /omg/ as well, M is not unique in this. M just happens to be in a sharing mood.

>They were posting a library full of pirated books with questionable authenticity.
Its not really /omg/, thoths, or anyone elses job to assure the veracity of documents, and if you can't vet the information you're putting into your head on your own, magic is going to eat you alive. That said, Im interested in what documents you consider to be of "questionable" authenticity.

>but it is also less reverent.
How is presenting an enormous body of information less reverent to the information? If it is showing irreverence towards anything, it is towards the process of teacher and initiate, which I believe M is somewhat guilty of in this thread as well.

Again, much respect to M, there's nothing wrong with the information they're putting out there and I have no doubts as to it's quality, I just wanted to let anonymous know that there is a great deal more where this came from, and that their own research and exploration would yield much more like it.
>>
File: 1485945039800.jpg (16KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485945039800.jpg
16KB, 352x482px
I.... Have a terrible feeling guys.
M. love ya bud but something tells me you just shared a suuuuuper basic love spell to appease the masses and get on our good graces. So we let our guard down before you get into the really heavy stuff we are not ready for. I think this guy knows way the hell more than we think.... this guy might be the real deal....
>>
>>18700322
That's fine with me, and I'm glad you took the time to reply to my post. I'm fine with going your route and agree that step would be necessary first. I'll be looking forward to when you do cover dreams, and will be practicing what you'll teach us next in preparation.
>>
>>18700360
You are confusing the predicate

>reverence to faithful recollection

Means that the original workers have money and creative control for their effort.

Different copyrighted editions of books can vary by hundreds of pages. I have a text on memetics which demonstrates that. I could not find any documents in the library that matched up with real-world editions, but I only tried three times.
>>
>>18700322

Thank you for hosting this thread.

Would it trouble you too much to tell us a civilizational origin of the spell each day?

I get the impression that you are doing integrative analysis, and the exact name of an original author might not be known.
>>
>>18699818
Newfag here, never seen any of your posts before but this seems interesting. You're officially going to be the first entry in my .txt grimoire of weird shit I've found on /x/.

Honest question, how did you get this recipe?

>doesn't rely on pacts with existential forces
>doesn't require you do x by the light of a y moon
>basic ass ingredients, only thing out of the ordinary is... Well... trace amounts of human fluid

This seems like either ultra-old-school shit or something just thrown together.
>>
>>18700371
>You are confusing the predicate
Am I? Let me rephrase:
"He is showing respect towards accurate and proper recollection of tradition and methods" is this not what you were saying? If it is, my argument stands that you will find adherence and faithful recollection in many practitioners in /omg/ and throughout /x/.

>Means that the original workers have money and creative control for their effort.
What do you mean by 'original workers'? Do you mean the original authors or creators of these techniques and methods?

>Different copyrighted editions of books can vary by hundreds of pages.
Im not seeing your point.

>I could not find any documents in the library that matched up with real-world editions, but I only tried three times.
Rarely is a digital edition going to perfectly match its real-world counterpart, even when it is released and sold by the publisher themselves. Also three times doesn't seem like a large enough sample to make such a definitive statement about the whole, considering the dataset is many many thousands of entries long.
>>
>>18700396
>This seems like either ultra-old-school shit
M already stated (correctly I might add) that it is a very very old method. so "ultra-old-school" is accurate.
>>
>>18700174
Methinks you are perhaps trying to raise an army?
Or, at the least, a semi-competent gaggle of aspiring magicians.
>>
>>18700406
If you can only criticize me in paraphrase, then it suffices to say you do not understand my original words.

>Do you mean the original authors or creators of these techniques and methods?

Yes.

>Rarely is a digital edition going to perfectly match its real-world counterpart

This has not been my experience with booksellers. Are you dissing kindles, or nooks?

>Also three times doesn't seem like a large enough sample to make such a definitive statement about the whole

Three times is enough for me to decide whether or not the source is useful. Three is a very common numerological heuristic for judgement.
>>
>>18700406
>considering the dataset is many many thousands of entries long.

You made a point about data, but the format is not comprehensible to serious analysis.

If I have to build urls to query megaupload.nz, and then parse .pdf files, then there is no dataset until I have finished the extraction of data.
>>
>>18700426
>>
>>18700413
I'll say. It looks like something my witch grandmother up in the woods of New England would brew up. Kinda freaky actually.

Part of me tells me that because it's so simple and old school it must at least somewhat work. Anyone faking this would try waaaaay too hard to make their concoction seem magical.

>>18700426
I can get behind this. Hell, maybe I've joined /x/ at a good time.

Anyone have any links to [M]'s old spells so I can get caught up?
>>
File: 20160823_200055.jpg (496KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160823_200055.jpg
496KB, 1920x1080px
Goodnight for now.
The time has come for me to get some rest.
I do hope you have enjoyed our time together thus far.
As I have previously stated as long as there is interest in what I have to share I shall post the next spell tomorrow evening. However tomorrow I am free all day and shall return promptly to see tonight's developments

Until tomorrow.
Your friend.

-M
>>
>>18700456
Wait! Would you give us the title of one legitimate spellbook before you go?
>>
>>18700453
>>18692725
last and first post
>>
>>18699868
Is it ok if I mix it with like a slurped or somthing
>>
>>18700427
>If you can only criticize me in paraphrase
I honestly didn't mean to criticize, I think that might have read as sarcasm, if so I apologize. My questions were genuine, and any commentaries I made were not meant as attacks, just observations.

>Yes.
In that case, a great number of these works, the "original author" or "original creator" of the methods is long since forgotten. Many folk magic traditions are considerably older than recollection or print. Many of the original authors are either repeating traditional things they have learned, or are sharing their own personal alterations and improvisations on old techniques. Im not sure the "original author" thing is always applicable in this subject.

> Are you dissing kindles, or nooks?
Neither really, I suppose Im dissing the inaccurate scanning or digitization of many occult and metaphysical documents that I have come across, both in /omg/ and elsewhere. I have seen a great number of discrepancies from physical copies. I also suppose it should be stated that Ive seen a great number of discrepancies in different physical copies as well, its not entirely unique to digitization. I think the most important thing is the adherence to the intent and function of a method more than the literal form of the written work it may be derived from. In this, I stand somewhere between you and M on the matter. Substitutions are often important, but I respect M's adherence to learned tradition. I think that if you are going to "improvise" you had better know what you're doing. And never improvise or alter and claim it as someone elses work. That's sloppy and intellectually dishonest.

>Three times is enough for me to decide whether or not the source is useful.
That's your prerogative of course, but I think that if I were to take three random samples of a town whos population was 150,000 and conclude that every person in that town was therefore white, mid-30's and male, that would probably be an erroneous conclusion.
>>
File: copper-alchemy.png (15KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
copper-alchemy.png
15KB, 640x571px
>>18700490
ありがとう

Many thanks dude, I'll make sure to look through all of this.
>>
>>18700441
Im referring to the number of documents in /omg/s library, which is many many thousands. You dont need to query megaupload, you can simply look at the number of documents in each file, you'll hit well over three thousand in the first ten folders. So the entirety of the dataset is very safely in the "many thousands".

>>18700453
>my witch grandmother up in the woods of New England would brew up.
This is probably not too far from the truth. I do not wish to speak for M or for how they view their own traditions, but my background in folk magic makes this look extremely familiar to me, and it looks a great deal like much of Appalachian folk magic, and southern conjure traditions.
>>
I like how M is making every other magic user here look like they know jack shit.
>everyone on x asks for love spells CONSTANTLY
>M shows up outta LITERALLY NOWHERE and drops a spell that seems to be the first love spell ever made
>tripfags pretend like they knew about it.
THEN WHY HAVEN'T THEY POSTED IT EH? Guys M- I'm calling it now. Is the realist of the deals here.
God I am hype for his/her return tomorrow. Because so far he has btfo every other "magician" here. After posting TWO THREADS
>>
>>18700507
When you critique a paraphrase, you are making a conjecture, not an observation.

Even if the original author is forgotten, you need some officiated path to the root of the matter.

Digitization is a different matter, and it is rarely useful in historiography. The only readily available material for digitization is in personal documents.

My point is that you should always improvise rather than hurt someone, or assume the liability for doing so. Well-intended substitution gives us better work over time.

If you wanted to assume that there were additional mid-30s white males in the nearby town, and that there may be some abundance of them in said town; Your conclusion would be statistically accurate.

You do not always need the law of large numbers to form a hypothesis.

>>18700456
Goodnight.
>>
>>18700533

You are misappropriating the use of the word 'dataset'. You mean data source, because you can have tuples and it might not be finite.
>>
>>18700551
I did say "if so" I did not presume that's what you meant which is why I asked. I have to say Im getting the feeling you're becoming unnecessarily defensive. I am simply asking you questions and asking about your opinions, while praising M and encouraging anonymous to look into these techniques for themselves. Have I wronged you?

>Even if the original author is forgotten, you need some officiated path to the root of the matter.
Why?

>Digitization is a different matter
Then what about the authenticity of the documents are you questioning? I dont think I understand your statement, I apologize.

>My point is that you should always improvise rather than hurt someone
I agree 100%

>Well-intended substitution gives us better work over time.
I also agree with this entirely. I do however believe it is poor form to forget or ignore the original, in favor of the substitution because that is not being true to the origins and to "faithful recollection".

>Your conclusion would be statistically accurate.
based on a set of 3 out of 150,000? I dont think thats statistically viable, but Im not a statistician.

>You do not always need the law of large numbers to form a hypothesis.
Well no, because its a hypothesis. I can hypothesize that everyone on earth is a middle aged white male, because I have previously met one, and only one other human who is a middle aged white male. That doesnt make the hyopthesis accurate, actionable or based on good research.
>>
Can
>>18700576
And
>>18700551
Stop talking so much?
>>
>>18700557
if I used it incorrectly, it was simply a mistake, misappropriation implies malice, and I will state entirely that I may have used the word inaccurately and apologize.
>>
>>18700581
just killing time till tomorrow friend.
>>
>>18700456
Goodnight. Looking forward to tomorrow.
>>
I just did this and gave the tea to my older sister.
>>
>>18700604
just...

wtf anon
>>
Can I use my own cum? I've always wanted to try it but I never had a good excuse. No homo
>>
File: 7f3.jpg (17KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
7f3.jpg
17KB, 600x510px
>>18700604
Kek
>>
i remember watching an indie short film back in the infancy of video streaming online, where an grandmother told this spell to her granddaughter, the young girl wanted a guy to fall in love with her. the girl baked him a pastry using her menstrual blood and he ate it. he did fall in love. iirc, the eastern european grandmother said it was an old ritual.
>>
I have no idea who op is, but they are legit, hence the d list shills.

Bravo M
>>
>>18699818

Ive not heard of you before, but youre legit. Ignore the cowan. Ill be reading.
>>
>>18699818
is there any love spell that works on long distance?
>>
>>18699818
been lurking on here for a solid week and I gotta say
M you clearly know some shit, I was getting worried this board was a waste of time.
However, there's a great deal of mishap that could arise from your typical /x/ poster trying this out.
Yes, this spell will work if you manifest it, however I strongly suggest that you don't implement it unless you're totally ambivalent to any consequence to you or your target. This kind of spell often has a sour twist.
i.e leading to a flawed relationship, attracting someone who's not healthy for you out of lust, or anything of the sort.

My Aunt did something similar however the man she attracted turned out to be abusive as hell.
be warned, good luck
>>
>>18700576
We were in dispute over the comparison between these threads and /omg/. You misappropriate when you critique a paraphrase, because you intentionally attribute your own malapropism in the process.

You need some officiated path to the root of the matter because it is moral to give people credit for their work, and ethical to verify the substance.

Digitization is a weaker source than the original matter as recorded.

We have reached an agreement: that I was not trying to spite any author by suggesting that the reader use orange peels instead of bodily fluids. I should have been more forthright about the origin of the nuance.

We can conclude that recitation and rewriting is an evolutionary process that improves work over time, but only when we can reference properly.

You just need to parameterize the correct distribution for a given sample. The hypothesis only has to be falsifiable in the same context.

I am trying to be pedagogical in tandem with M;
So forgive me if I have been arrogant, or ask a question if you want.

>>18700581

We are talking about the issue of academic fidelity, in the topic of love spells and potions.

M has implied he is casting a spell in the thread, and we are reciprocating in abstract.

>>18700588
You were misappropriating because you did not invent the term. You could have cited some other usage and then claimed I was wrong. The misappropriation is similar to a kleptomania, but simply without respect to authorship.

Wikipedia can give people literary kleptomania, and thus it is shunned by serious academics. The /omg/ library is even lower in that hierarchy of academic regard.
>>
>>18699818
Are you Colombian by any fucking chance?
>>
>>18700205

Can someone repost instructions to the Fetch spell?
>>
>>18700780
the threads still up
if you can't check the catalog I don't think you should be attempting any spells
>>
>>18700780
pic related.

If he does not want to tell us the original source, then I think he is developing his own authorship. I respect that, and in thanks for his generosity- I dub these works as "M-Spells".
>>
File: InstructionsToFetchMSpell.jpg (563KB, 1879x441px) Image search: [Google]
InstructionsToFetchMSpell.jpg
563KB, 1879x441px
>>18700803
>>18700780
Sorry, forgot to attach pic.
>>
>>18700754
>You misappropriate when you critique a paraphrase
I wasn't critiquing my own paraphrase, I was asking if that is what you meant, and expediting the conversation by elaborating if that was the correct assumption.

>moral to give people credit for their work, and ethical to verify the substance.
While I agree, sometimes the people to whom the work should originally be attributed are simply too far gone in the past to even recognize properly, and the veracity of substance, especially in this field of study, is difficult to place. We can verify the authenticity of cultural practices only so far. We can compare them to other similar practices for similarity and thus declare them substantive, but you yourself said that often substitutions are necessary or to be preferred, and the more this happens, the more we drift from the original "source" material.

>but only when we can reference properly.
yes absolutely, necessitating, in my opinion, at least some degree of scholarly research on the subject before "improvisation" as I like to call it.

>The hypothesis only has to be falsifiable in the same context.
fair enough.

all the questions i had were answered, besides which other texts you found to be of questionable authenticity.

>You were misappropriating because you did not invent the term.
You had said I was misappropriating the term dataset.
Misappropriation is an intentional act of theft or dishonest application. I reiterate that I did not do so, and any incorrect usage of the word "dataset" was through ignorance of the proper use of the term, not malice.

>The /omg/ library is even lower in that hierarchy of academic regard.
Again, Im curious as to what you find disagreeable in the library.
>>
"There shall not be found among you any one ... that useth divination,
or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer,
or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord..."
(Deuteronomy 18:10-12)
>>
Just want to reiterate the warnings for this and the spell he posted last night. If youre doing this sort of shit you should be conscious of the risks. It may seem harmless but ive experienced some nasty backlash from messing up before.
>>
>>18700803
>if he does not want to tell us the original source, then I think he is developing his own authorship.
It is also a possibility he may not have a source. This is common in a lot of folk magic, which M's magic shares many hallmarks with.

It is an "M-Spell" in that M has authored it here on the forum, however we really should recognize that it shares a great deal in common (both the fetch spell and the potion spell) with established magical praxis, and he himself has said he is reiterating it "as taught". If we're going to be sticklers for origins and authenticity, I think we should at least be consistent within the thread where we claim it.
>>
>>18700820
We are now referencing another, old thread; so that issue is off-topic.

I think we have come to a nice agreement on the other points, though.

>>18700833
I think he is extrapolating from common elements. We can certainly give M at least that much credit in this thread.
>>
>>18700830
What are risks? What happened to you?
>>
>>18699818
hey M, firstly i want to thank you for what you are doing for us all. Secondly, do you have any love spell which can be done remotely, without forcing the person to drink or eat something?
>>
File: Gold_Alchemy_Symbol13.png (69KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_Alchemy_Symbol13.png
69KB, 400x400px
>>18700830
Also, I hate to be that guy but...

Is no one going to talk about the fact that he outright warns people not to trust him in his first post here on /x/?

>>18692725
>DON'T TRUST STRANGERS

For some reason this was a mental blackhole in my perception until my friend pointed it out to me. It seems like a classic loophole or adage to absolve himself of any blame for any evil of malevolence this might cause.

He outright, from the start, has given us a clear indicator that he is not someone to be trust. So guys, please, I beg of you.

Maybe listen to what he has to say. Take notes. Observe. But I beg of you, do not try any of these spells.
>>
>>18700862
if you fuxk it up the spirit won't leave you and cause chaos and destruction, once i heard about a house burned down because they tried to summon spirits but had no idea how to unsummon them
>>
>>18700918
Too late.
>>
File: Gold_Alchemy_Symbol09.png (66KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Gold_Alchemy_Symbol09.png
66KB, 400x300px
>>18700932
God damn it guys when the fabric of reality starts fraying appart and we start having more Berenstain moments because you want a new magical way to get your dick wet, I'll know who to blame!

But seriously though, at least take proper precautions. I sincerely hope you at least know some basic sealing or banishment spells if you're actually going to invite this sort of bad juju into our reality.
>>
>>18700856
>We can certainly give M at least that much credit in this thread.
I would like to fully state, that I fully believe M knows what he is talking about.

Like I said, I have more than a passing familiarity with various forms of folk magic, and this is very much in that style.

As for his extrapolation, I dont know, he seemed to indicate he was teaching from tradition, meaning this is exactly the way it was handed down to him, and if he's extrapolating, altering or changing it, I would be surprised given his comments.
>>
>>18700992
>he was teaching from tradition, meaning this is exactly the way it was handed down to him

If that is the case, he can cite a source.

If else, he may be seeking to assert his own authorship.
>>
>>18700912
Not M here but a folk magic practitioner perhaps a honey jar spell is what u seek
-H
>>
I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, so correct me if I'm doing something wrong:
1. Names on the piece of paper
2.Put black tea in the large jar, add boiling water
3. Pour the tea into smaller mug.
4. My name over hers, her over mine.
5. Put cum on the piece of paper, lwt it soak through.
6.Add this paper into the mug with tea.
7. Let it brew for a while.
8. Whisper into the cup why and what.
9.Serve the magic cumtea to my gf
10.???
11.Profit

Is that correct?
>>
>>18701087
More info?
>>
>>18701098
this fucking board
>>
>>18701102
>honey jar spell
It is very similar in style and tools used. Write subjects name on a piece of paper 7 times in a vertical row. Rotate 90° now write your name 7 times same way. Now you need to pen a magic circle around the names by repeating a short and sweet chant or prayer example "Love and Happiness" this is to be written without pen leaving the paper all the way around the names. Now fold in half towards you rotate 90° fold in half toward you again. Place paper in the jar fill half way or at least till paper is totally covered with honey. This can be substituted with sugar molasses or maple syrup. Seal jar and place out of sight. Said person will now be sweeter, loving, caring and kind towards you.
-H
>>
>>18701098

did you copy and paste it in order from the OP?

then you have your fucking answer.
>>
>>18699818
Sooo I'm curious as to what would happen if let's say, a couple who were already in love (heterosexual relationship) Fed each other these love potions. Would it amplify the effect or do nothing because said couple is already in love?
>>
>>18701037
>if that is the case, he can cite a source.

Is "my teacher" a source? In much of folk magic, sources are not necessarily literary or written works, but cultural and social traditions, often orally handed down. I should have said "he may not have a source which can be cited" not "he may not have a source"
>>
>>18701201
i dont know you fucking neckbeard nigger aids homosex fuck, english is not my native language and he said it in kinda vague way, thats why im asking
>>
>>18701212
Exactly, mostly what I know was taught to me from my Granny starting at a really young age I was mid-teens before I realized I was even being taught folk magic. I thought everyone knew how to do these things.
-H
>>
>>18701212
A source can be a cultural affiliation, in this context.
>>
>>18700217
Wtf
>>
>>18700217
Go back to /b/;
The implication of pedophilia by grammatical hyperbole is not appreciated here.
>>
>>18701265
Have you tried this personally? This could theoretically work on someone that hasn't met you?
>>
>>18701698
Yes and yes but the results are normally mild. The person is not gonna be head over heels for you and seek you out. They will be more susceptible to your influence over them. If they never come in contact with you then the spell doesn't have a chance to work.
▪H
>>
>>18701403
I'd enjoy it if you didn't show up to try to derail the next thread - your arrogant assertions are disgusting.
>muh liabilities
>care about what i care about
You sound like someone who needs attention, and hopefully you've gotten enough out of this thread to go back to the shadows where no one can see your pitiful existence.
>tripfag
definitely an attentionwhore
If you want to provide useful information or whatever - cool. Keep your need to debate everything that might not match up with what you view as the truth to yourself; we aren't here to hear things from your naive perspective.
>>
>>18700366
sounds like a tricksy demon to me.
>>
>>18699818

I want her to love me because she's attracted to me and thinks I'm a good guy. Not because of magic.
>>
>>18700918
Exactly. He tells you outright not to trust him.
>>
>>18701869
Then don't do the spell, miner sixty-niner.
>>
What if you perform the spell on someone that already loves you?
>>
Again, any love spell that will work from a distance?
And preferably doesn't need to be drunk/eaten?

Some people might go out of their way to get the things they need. Ingredients aren't a problem for the determined
>>
>>18699818
>Prepare the tea to be brewed as you would with coffee so that the water flows through the mixture and into a new vessel.

Can anyone explain?
Also, it's a bit unclear whether you have to put the piece of paper before or after you pour the tea
>>
File: 1487783915293-fit.jpg (20KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487783915293-fit.jpg
20KB, 318x405px
>>18700985
I don't.
>tfw accidentally told the paper doggo to find you
>>
Anyone try the fetch spell and get results?
>>
>>18702154
I pictured it means you put it in one of those cloth filters that you place on a mug and fill with ground coffe so that you poor hot water on it and the coffe liquid falls into the mug
>>
>>18702166
I don't think he meant that you have to rip open the filter and put the paper inside.

-M, explain it better please. First you explain it in the vaguest way possible and then you say that one should follow the procedure without changing anything
>>
Anyone have any luck with these type of spells?
>>
File: WOODNECK-FILTER.jpg (146KB, 994x663px) Image search: [Google]
WOODNECK-FILTER.jpg
146KB, 994x663px
>>18702247
This what I meant
>>
I read his "fetch" thread. While M(a reference to 13) has been instructed by someone in the know, he is still plagued by the parasite know here as ego, and is in no position to teach,
>>
>>18700319
>Oh, thank you anon, you are so kind and *sip* *sip* ... My, this tastes awfully like semen, doesn't it?

there, fixed
>>
>>18699818
>>18699820
There is no way using a spell like this is even remotely ethical. Why the hell are you teaching it?
>>
>>18702665
More like
>Anon this has a log of shit floating around in it
>>
>>18700456
thank you for the spells, you said in the last thread that you can do luck spells, i am really interest in those, could you please considered teach us some of those spells?
>>
>>18699818
Well done, I look forward to your banishing spells.
>>
>>18702905
no, no.
after you brew, you remove the tea with the semen soaked paper from the cup, so you only leave the glorious taste
>>
>>18700825
Look at this anon, who jizzed in his tea?
>>
>>18699818
>Love potion
You mean "Mind rape." Shit's not real, but it'd basically the same as rape if it were.
>inb4 moralfagging
>>
You want a real love spell, improve your appearance and charisma.
>>
>>18702893
Because magic rape is apparently okay compared to normal rape.
>>
>>18700825
Don't make me quote the passage where God murders a bunch of children with bears, Anon.
>>
Tell us Mr wizard, how many deals have you been involved in that ended badly enough to merit using banishment spells?
Some spirits can become resistant to old magick
>>
>>18702893
Because not everyone is bothered by ethics.

Have you guys not sensed the pattern yet?
>>
>>18703569
Yeah, people are assholes, I get that. I just wanted to make the point.
>>
>>18699818
Since i saw some catholics in the last thred who wanted to do it
Dont
Church is clear on the matter,the price for magic is your soul
>>
>>18699985
Remember the picture in the OP of the other thread?
>>18699966
Same question to you, dude. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>18700217
I laughed.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18700117
FUCK that face is horrendous!

And I promised myself I'd never open a gift on /x/ again.
>>
>>18700322
So are you so far only laying out traps or what? So far you managed to keep giving out spells with some high impacts on people and things and NOT give us any protection as of yet even though you keep mentioning the importance of it.
That and the OP's pic in your other thread make this rather auspicious or at the very least look a bit negligent or careless on your behalf. Just saying.
>>
>>18701813
Do the words mutagen or teratogen mean anything to you?
>>
>>18704180
You have to be 18 to post here, guy.

You very obviously aren't.
>>
>>18700086
>I shall share the only spells I refuse to try myself ever again.
>They are not to be used.

Bro, you suck mad cock, bro.
>>
>>18704180
>>18704104
>>18704206

Jesus....
>>
>>18704201
If anything, this gives away that you are under age, kiddo, physically or mentally. Either way, stop posting.
>>
>>18704218
Are you implying giving out spells here you say "should not be used" is a sign of great wisdom and/or competence?
>>
>>18699818
Oh you trying to get gullible kiddies to drink their own cum. M truely is /ourguy/
>>
>>18704231
Shit! I dind't mean to reply to you, sorry.
>>
>>18704220
Or?

You'll spit obscenities at me like a twelve year old who just realized his mother won't materialize behind him and punish him if he whispers dirty words?

Your trolling is extremely low level, and not at all effective. In a place famous for desensitizing the viewer you are going to the basest of shock value. What's next, you're going to post gore pictures and claim to masturbate to them? How utterly mature of you.
>>
>>18704284
I'm not even the guy you replied to in your first post of this argument, faggot. Stop being an anal retard.
>>
So looks like I can't get Jennifer Lawrence.
>>
>>18704284
is this b8
>>
File: sat.jpg (28KB, 472x539px) Image search: [Google]
sat.jpg
28KB, 472x539px
M for Magic and M for Mage,
M for Making it out of the cage.

M for Muse and M for Melody,
M for Muster the courage to be.

M for Me and M for Many,
M for Misery, M for Money.

M for Mum and M for Miss,
M for Maybe just a kiss.

M for M, for Magic spell,
M for something I will never tell.
>>
>>18702893
My older sister didn't have a problem with it.
>>
>>18702893

M's giving the people what they want, what they would be searching out anyway. Because they're naught but seething maggots, mindless in their pursuit of what lies before them with no thought to what lies beyond the rot they indulge in.
>>
>>18705041
Well hail satan then buddy.
>>
>>18705047

I won't be witness to your schizophrenic delusion of weak cowardly pseudo-dominance.

I will be witness to your repentance, however.
>>
>>18705047
Hail Satan! Praise Lucifer!
>>
>>18699818
M where's is the next spell? I'm impatient
>>
>>18705357
Here is the thread where 'We wait':
>>18702365
>>
>>18699818
tfw you realize that M has actually successfully done this
>>
>>18703358
They called him a bald head tho, it was justified. Kek for real tho I think the explanation was the kids and their society was in general heretical and completely like "fuck you God" so they got a paddling... Via death by 40 bears. Like it matters anyways, death isn't the end of existence unfortunately
>>
>>18699840
u gotta b all cosby on that!
>>
>>18699818
okies, so I tried it, but she went to sip the tea said "umm, is that... is that.." so I said "U have to drink it in order to love me" then she called me sick and stormed out, and 5 min ago she just texted and apologized. I dunno if she turned on or I'm friend zoned.
>>
>>18705740
6/10 you gotta flesh out the characters a bit more m8, and the plot twist is very weak imo
>>
>>18705740
bruh, you a fool
>>
>>18705753
I licked it off the floor and now I'm changing into a fucking pug, hows that for a twist?
>>
>>18705764
M. Night Shyamalan-tier, buddy
you'll get there one day
>>
Is tonight's thread up yet?
>>
>>18700009
A dog with the stomach of your loved in its mouth will show up at your door.
>>
Does anyone have a spell they've been working on that they would like to share while we all wait for M?
>>
Great, you autistic tripfaggots, who just couldn't let the dude share what he knew, because you are craving the attention from an anonymous board, pushed the guy away. Have fun with your larping about how u could "summon" your waifu into real life.
>>
>>18705514
>could have had Elisha show them the error of their ways
>Fuck it, BEARS!
Yeah, totally justified. Totally.
>>
>>18707934
>Implying M was any less of a larpfag than the rest of the people here
>>
Holy shit this board is pathetic. You guys are accidents waiting to happen and you deserve all that's coming for you. Especially all of you people being under 18.
Holy shit.
>>
>>18699818
Bukake tea.
Thread posts: 216
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.