[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, how does one truly become woke ? Asking for a friend of course

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1488062441561.png (1MB, 1268x918px) Image search: [Google]
1488062441561.png
1MB, 1268x918px
/x/, how does one truly become woke ? Asking for a friend of course
>>
>>18699012
Go and watch only david icke and alexjones videos for 2 days straight
>>
>>18700903
This definitely

Also, stop consumption of nicotine, caffeine, alcohol and refined sugars, no fluoride of course and the less processed foods you consume, the better.
Get into meditation and do DMT at least once.
Oh, and no fapping.
>>
File: 14x.gif (740KB, 200x200px)
14x.gif
740KB, 200x200px
>>18700995
>stop pumping your body full of shit
>also, do DMT
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>18699012
accept flat bread
>>
>>18699012

Stop looking for the truth generated by the Maya, look within for the truth.
>>
>>18700903
Don't listen to that anon, AJ and DI will just make you afraid to go outside.

Learn about the elite families and the 1%. Learn their connections and understand who's controlling what.
>>
>>18701077
Stop looking for the great peoples of Atlantis {el dorado} and finding it where the Greeks stated it wus, and where the Chinese called Mu... Murica.
>>
>>18700995
thanks everyone for the cool responses but ARE YOU SERIOUS
>>
>>18701576

Most certainly.
Why do you go all caps on my post?
>>
Realising women are dumb whores and deserve violence
>>
>>18702231
That's the opposite of woke.
>>
>You don’t have any other society where the educated classes are so effectively indoctrinated and controlled by a subtle propaganda system – a private system including media, intellectual opinion forming magazines and the participation of the most highly educated sections of the population. Such people ought to be referred to as “Commissars” – for that is what their essential function is – to set up and maintain a system of doctrines and beliefs which will undermine independent thought and prevent a proper understanding and analysis of national and global institutions, issues, and policies.
Noam Chomsky on Mainstream media.

Someone who has truly awakened will never follow anyone else blindly, question EVERYTHING, do your OWN research.
Wake up people, we are more, we are one.
>>
>>18702231
hahahaha what. this is some /pol/ tier bait. did some girl you like fulfill Chad's fetish this week and not yours?
>>
>>18701069
your body's already full of DMT as it has been since birth, you ignorant complete piece of fucking nigger shit. nicotine, caffeine, alcohol? not in your body naturally at all. DMT? produced by your body and in every blood cell of your body.

again, you are nigger shit.
>>
>>18702226
because he's a pleb-y fuck
>>
>>18701069

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_KALTTUPc4

Educate yourself.
>>
>>18702796
You are nigger shit, nigger.
He is too, but damn. Nigger shit.
>>
File: 1470242558944.jpg (56KB, 468x714px) Image search: [Google]
1470242558944.jpg
56KB, 468x714px
>>18700995
the no fap is real faggot
>30 of no eyaculating but edging
>still feels like shit
>2 day ago stoped the edging
>dreams returned
>are real life like
>feels incredible
>somehow bitches are now mirin
>full of energy and motivated

b-but the scientists says fapping is harmless
yeah fuck you and fuck your kike scientists
>>
>>18702997

I know it to be true, anon, no need to call me a faggot.
>>
>>18702997
Peak testosterone is at 7-8 days, anything after that and you're falling for the delusion of grandeur.
>>
>>18703539
yeah, because fapping affects nothing besides testosterone. you got him so good anon, great comment!!! -_-
>>
>>18703488
>goes on 4chan
>expects to be treated nicely and not called a faggot
>>
>>18703568
Oh, it does, like the dopamine levels (so, in effect, motivation, among other things), but posting some cringeworthy pictures of Greek statues with quotes from German agit-prop books doesn't help your cause. Oh, and the title of the book absolutely needs to stay in German, God forbid you use the English title or at least try to translate it, lmao.
>>
David Icke is what you're looking for.
>>
I did shrooms and lots of research. Also I was really nice to everyone. I was so woke I had to unwoke
>>
>>18702752
This desu senpai
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.