[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ i need to have a lucid dream tonight, why i need to dosen't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: skelhell.png (50KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
skelhell.png
50KB, 396x388px
/x/ i need to have a lucid dream tonight, why i need to dosen't concern you but i've been trying for 5 months with little results.

i'm going to W.I.L.D tonight although i've tried W.I.L.D many times with only one success i was hoping you give me your best tips/videos that i could use to help.

also lucid dream thread i guess.
>>
it takes awhile just keep a dream journal and write down the dream you had right after you wake up and during the day periodically check to see if your awake until it becomes a habit then eventually you might maybe have a lucid dream but I dont do that because i always have lucid dreams normally i dont know why i just have always dreamed lucidly
>>
>>18698848
i've tried everything why are you thoughing beginner stuff at me.

i belive i can W.I.L.D under the correct circumstances (have to be really tired, go to sleep on my back normaly, catch myself before i fully fall asleep and hold that half dream state until hypnogogic imagery comes in) i was just wondering if i could get a good hypnosis/guided meditation video.
>>
>>18698848
There's more to lucid dreaming than memorizing, you know.

>>18698823
A journal's really just optional. If WILD hasn't worked you could always try FILD or Finger Induced Lucid Dreaming, as well as some natural aids like Passionflower or blue lotus, there's also now pills called "Dreamleaf" which are supposed to help as well. Lucid dreaming is about being able to control your environment and do as you please while in your dream, it's not about simply remembering your dream.
>>
recent lucid dreaming thread: >>18694737
>>
>>18698907
That thread's archived you dummy
>>
>>18698823
Try using a lucid dreaming binaural beat track. There are some that are specifically for different methods, but generally you go to sleep listening to it and then around the time that you hit REM, it sends out a sound that is meant to wake you up in your dream. I've had this method work a few times so far!
>>
>>18698919
That means all the info has gone stale and the words can no longer be read.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.