[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dunno if this even belongs in paranormal Ghosts and shit are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Dunno if this even belongs in paranormal

Ghosts and shit are cool but what are the most reliable ways to give yourself super powers
>>
>>18698685
You cant unless you sell your soul to the devil. That will always backfire and leave you in eternal torment.
TL;DR learn how to shoot fag
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
getting shot with the stand arrow
>>
>>18698700
nani?
>>
File: arrow.jpg (213KB, 600x883px) Image search: [Google]
arrow.jpg
213KB, 600x883px
>>18698700
Indeed, it seems to be the only way.
You better hope you don't get a shit stand tho
>>
Marry a god.
>>
File: 1446953286621[1].jpg (43KB, 214x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446953286621[1].jpg
43KB, 214x400px
>>18698685
Suck dick.

Or, worship Christ.
>>
Come on now, really? The only answer I'm getting is "lolSatan"? Not even something equivalent to the arrow like if you eat enough space rocks you develop ESP

This truly is the worst universe
>>
>>18698685
Reliable?

Military engineering contracts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2W23ysgWKI

Least reliable but highest possible reward for risk?

Summer camp in Chernobyl.
>>
>>18698942
This is my universe. If you don't like it then get out. I made it to find my soulmate. That's the only reason why this place exists. Until I find her, this universe will suck. Deal with it.
>>
File: CoI_pwCVYAAKDWl.jpg (68KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
CoI_pwCVYAAKDWl.jpg
68KB, 1200x675px
>>18698954

And if you don't get the joke, it's hilarious to me in my universe, though I don't see what universes have to do with my question. I wanna know how to get powers in this one, which I thought we were sharing. Bless u friend

Sorry about the soulmate thing though, I wish I could help but I only know ugly girls
>>
>>18699030
You can't get powers. You need to already have a special connection with God. Or, form a new connection with the new God. You have to be born into it.
>>
>>18699030
Powers = portals to demons

That's why there's so much "lolsanta" posts. You cannot weaken the material plane and not expect monsters to come through the tears.
>>
>>18699041
who the hell's the new god

is it like donkey kong? Is there a new god kong every time?
>>
>>18699067
God wasn't as powerful as he claimed. He lied and manipulated the real God. The real God was his sister. She was always the one with all the power.
>>
>>18698685
probably drugs. amphetamines or bath salts. I wouldn't recommend it though.
>>
>>18699071
Funny, my assumption had always been genderless, like an amalgemate of male and female features, if it truly is the supreme god of everything.

Agnostic, for reference. A book I read had this really feminine looking Krishna on it and that's kind-of how I envision a supreme god (if one exists)
>>
>>18699071
fake and gay, fems are sub, get back in the kitchen whore, and stop trying to bullshit people into thinkin you're something special
>>
>>18699102
did u deitify your testosterone or something or are you overcompensating
>>
>>18698698
>That will always backfire and leave you in eternal torment.

The only exception to this rule is if you can play the fiddle or if you're Daniel Webste. Even then you will cut it close.
>>
>>18698685
Try drinking radioactive waste.
>>
>>18698892
>find stand arrow
>"finally, I'll be able to have my own stand!"
>get cheap trick
>>
Don't listen to the lolsanta shills they believe in the Abrahamic faith, they're kind of retarded.
What kind of super powers do you want anyway?
>>
>>18698954
sorry senpai but im already gone and you're never going to get laid faggot
>>
File: 1485992569354.jpg (16KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
1485992569354.jpg
16KB, 480x294px
>>18698698
>learn how to shoot fag
This.
Science is the power of man to beat nature.
>>
>>18700838
Anything will do, I'm too lazy to figure chi out
>>
>>18698685
stop masturbating
>>
>>18700838
>>18701648
>Powers are available for you to use and discover at leisure, with zero negative karmic consequences

Misconceptions that ruin lives.
>>
How do I time travel? To go back and forth in time?
>>
Learn to lucid dream.
>>
>>18702288
ONE could learn a thing or two from that
>>
>>18698685
Serious question op:
Do you even lift?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.