[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My brother's house is fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

(1/2)
Recently while visiting my brothers house, we got on the topic of the paranormal. He claims that there is a spirit that they have named "Ghost Jim," or GJ. After hearing this i went through the house and was looking around. As an aside, i do not claim to be a psychic, medium, or what have you. I believe that everyone is a quote on quote psychic, some are just better at it than others. Whenever I get near sp00ks, i get very anxious and shakey. As i was walking through,certain rooms stood out more than others. The kitchen has a very awkward, almost unsettling vibe to it. It has extremely shitty cell service and as soon as you walk out, full cell service. The stairs are constantly cold, according to my brother, even during the summer. In his sons room, there is a little door that leads to a small attic with about 4 foot tall ceilings. Now here is where I start to get worried. My brother just called me and said that shit went down. Unfortunately, my brother does not know the safety limitations of this stuff. He asked GJ to enter his daughter's(let's call her Daisy) body so he can talk to him. Daisy's eyes closed for about 15 seconds, then opened. The lights were flickering, but not like in the movies. Just every 30 seconds or so. For some time he wondered how GJ was even in the house. Ghost Jim's name is Jimford, and him and his girlfriend got into a car accident while they were living in the house. Jimford and his girlfriend live in the attic within my brothers sons room. Normally i wouldn't bat an eye at this, for Jimford and his girlfriend have never hurt my brothers family. But Jimford told my brother that there is a demon living in the backyard in this dirt mound. This demon supposedly, looks like a pig with German Shepard ears. One red eye, one brown eye.
>>
A few months ago, my brother was remodeling the bathroom. While taking a shower, he was pinned up against the wall. Jimford had also told my brother that its a good thing he keeps the front door shut at all times and the back door locked, because there is another spirit that can only enter the house with doors wide open. After hearing this, my brother thought Daisy was just giving bullshit. He started to yell "Daisy! Daisy!" Jimford was offended by this and exited Daisy's body and retreated to the attic. I dont know what the fuck to do /x/. The closest thing i've done relating to this is just saging my house. I wanna dig up some records relating to Jimford, that shit has to be public right? The dirt mound and the other ghost, guys im clueless. I wanna help my brother. I will do research after i finish typing this out, just thought i'd drop this in the meantime. Tomorrow i am going over to get pics, and hopefully pickup the supplies I need to get rid of all this shit. Thank you
>>
goddamnit forget to label (2/2)
>>
Your brother is a fucking idiot. He invited a demon into his daughter's body. There are likely not multiple demons and everything that he's "hearing" is pretty much a lie. Your brother , and now his daughter, are in spiritual peril. Time to break out the crosses and start a serious exorcism. If either he or his daughter are not comfortable calling on Jesus to dispel the demons, they need to get over that feeling ASAP. Their souls are literally on the line.
>>
>>18698891

i feel you my dude. i once called on the name of satan which was incredibly stupid of me dont ask me why, but after that, my life went downhill and after 4 years of it, i came to a point where i almost died. to make a long story short. the gospel was preached to me by this man. the very sight of him made me feel child-like happiness, but i was under such distress for 4 years now, and for once i felt genuine happiness? from that day forward i have not had one depressed thought or any thoughts of suicide and i cannot deny Christ at all after becoming a witness. Jesus does save, and he died for our sins and that I know for a fact and i cant deny it.
>>
>>18698575
I once saw I ghost in my old house.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.