[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unsure what I saw, can anyone help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: tumblr_nu9fxc3ABv1uymm8jo1_1280.jpg (32KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu9fxc3ABv1uymm8jo1_1280.jpg
32KB, 1024x576px
I am new to posting on 4chan, I have lurked here before but I have never posted before. Anyway, I live in Pennsylvania somewhat close to Francis Slocum State Park, last Thursday I decided to go there for a hike with my older brother and one of my cousins just to get out of the house and mess around. Well we got a little off the trail and we saw this really tall golden humanoidish thing, I'm not exactly too sure what it was but I did manage to get within 50 feet of it my little cousin tripped over a branch it saw us and bolted off faster than anything I've ever seen, my cousin got real nervous so we had to take him back to the car but when we got there I found a green scarf tied around one of our side mirrors. I did take it home and its confirmed now no one I know is the owner of it and I know damn well it isn't mine, it looks somewhat new besides one small tear in it. Has anyone heard of anything like this?
I don't have a photo since I didn't take my phone or camera with me but I can describe it, I know what it looks like and I haven't lost any memory of it at all.
Photo is irrelevant.
>>
>>18698555
>this really tall golden humanoidish thing
More detail, plox.
>>
Ah you saw one who had ascended throught the power of life. There are others like him I believe. Theres a non debunked video of a bicycler getting hit by a truck, but he gets incredibly saved by one of these. Traffic cameras showed this.
Keep the scarf, he left it for a purpose. Maybe its a message?
>>
Looks like you narrowly dodged a bullet, anon.

Lots of mysterious things happen in state and national parks.
>>
>>18698555
>really tall golden humanoidish thing

You just stumbled into a Trump rally.
>>
>>18698555
Trips, and you ran into what Yahtzee built on Minecraft.
>>
>>18698583
Post vid?
>>
Since I don't know how to work this, I'm gonna go by nonnie so everyone knows its me the OP. I noticed it looked female, long spindly arms I saw it wearing the scarf I dunno what she was doing, she looked lost or maybe hunting for something?
When she turned her head her front teeth didn't fit in her mouth in a way buck toothed, I'm not totally sure if her eyes were just really black like Vanta black or if they were missing. She stood about 8 foot tall, my brother who was with us is around 6'7-6'10 range so he felt small compared to her.
As far as I know my cousin is still terrified to be alone at his house and in his bedroom after seeing her/it.
>>
>>18698666
CHECKED
>>
>>18698666
Burn the scarf anon DO IT NOW
I thank You, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have graciously kept me this day; and I pray that You would forgive me all my sins where I have done wrong, and graciously keep me this night. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things. Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen.
>>
I'm not sure if I should burn it, I kind of don't want to. I feel like I should keep it or maybe even return it to the forest, put it down on the ground somewhere and go. I talked about this to my twin sister earlier today she keeps referring to it as "Daeonni." I don't know where she pulled the name from or if she made it up herself. But solely throughout today if she wanted to talk about her, she referred to it as Daeonni.
>>
>>18698732
Look up a missing persons list from that area. That scarf may be a key piece of evidence.
>>
Will do, I know this park has been associated with a lot of people especially elderly going missing. Maybe its where she/it found it. Its pretty clean besides a tear, it has a bit of a gold shimmer to it not sure if that was originally there or from "her."
>>
Just return the scarf already jesus christ.
>>
>>18698689
>I thank You, my heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, Your dear Son, that You have graciously kept me this day; and I pray that You would forgive me all my sins where I have done wrong, and graciously keep me this night. For into Your hands I commend myself, my body and soul, and all things. Let Your holy angel be with me, that the evil foe may have no power over me. Amen.
amen
>>
I can't return it if I wanted to, its after hours so I can't get in until tomorrow when they open the gates.
>>
>>18698938
>>18699026
post pic of scarf
>>
File: Scarf.jpg (16KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Scarf.jpg
16KB, 240x320px
Here's the scarf, I untied it and its fairly long. Tied it again for the photo so it could fit in the frame.
>>
You can still bring it back since it's the park's new spring hours
>>
No its not, they closed at 5.
>>
>>18698555
>>18698611
>>18698666
>>18698911

Just follow the synchronicity. Your two posts and my two responses seemed to have triggered an event. The scarf is a key piece.
>>
I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to follow anymore, I left my room where I was keeping the scarf and when I came back it wasn't on the bed where I left it. The scarf isn't here anymore, my sister doesn't have it, my mother hasn't even seen me with it and my brother's out of town. Really confused how a bathroom trip that wasn't even 5 minutes could make it disappear.
>>
>>18700121
Are you looking everywhere to find it?
>>
File: 1486966690966.jpg (18KB, 456x330px) Image search: [Google]
1486966690966.jpg
18KB, 456x330px
>>18698666
Trips!

The thing was wearing the scarf? Be careful OP it could be a link or maybe is it way to find you.
>>
Yes, Bathroom, Kitchen, Middle room, Living room, Basement, Mom's room, Sister's room, Brother's room. Its absolutely nowhere.
I did happen to notice when I came back whoever took it messed up my bed, It pulled the sheets off into a massive lump on the floor, and only the sheets, everything else is untouched.
>>
File: DymEe.gif (361KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
DymEe.gif
361KB, 360x240px
>>18700172
IT'S IN THE HOUSE.
>>
She isn't in the house, if she was I would've seen her by now or something, she was clumsy in her first get away, something happened to her foot she had a bit of a limp.
>>
Found a scarf similar,if not probably the same as OP's picture of it on e-bay,someone by the name of zxx0827 sells them. Not sure if elaborate bullshit.
>>
I didn't make anything up! And I know I didn't, if I was then how come my cousin can't sleep alone at night? Why has my older brother become so paranoid this thing is gonna come back around? And the fact its absolutely gone now still has me a bit concerned! I was going to take it back to the lake side tomorrow morning anyway! I don't want her near my house or family in case she is hostile.
>>
>>18698666
Fuck off thats my irl nick name... brittain!
>>
File: IMG_1005.jpg (48KB, 597x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1005.jpg
48KB, 597x552px
You have my attention OP

Let's just hope you don't disappear or troll us.
>>
>>18700253
Nice short story britt. Keep writing
>>
I won't do that. I won't troll, I won't disappear until I know that thing is at peace. But for now its late here and I want to go to the State Park again tomorrow to see if maybe I can find her again or something of relevance to her.
I've noticed I myself have been addressing her as Daeonni as well. Its like the name snaps in place.
>>
File: nigthug_426x431.png (215KB, 426x431px) Image search: [Google]
nigthug_426x431.png
215KB, 426x431px
>>18700285
Go to /lit/
>>
File: 20160712-001.gif (523KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
20160712-001.gif
523KB, 500x281px
>>18700285
Dick down the damn thing op.
>>
>>18698555
good job, danny.
>>
>>18698555
My guess is that you saw an alien.

Don't be worried or afraid, it means no harm to you or it would have harmed you already.

You just stumbled upon it as it was doing some research on the flora or fauna of the park, it will go to great lengths to avoid interaction, so don't worry about it too much.
>>
>>18700641
>Don't be worried or afraid, it means no harm to you or it would have harmed you already.

This is absolutely not true. How could u be so naive anon? Do you know how cerebral predators work??
>>
>>18700673
>This is absolutely not true. How could u be so naive anon? Do you know how cerebral predators work??
No, do roleplay away about it for my amusement.
>>
Could you please draw what you saw
>>
>>18700859
This'd be really helpful OP, even if you're not the best artist. Please get on it

And a question, aren't you at all afraid it might hurt you if you go back? Maybe that boi doesn't like leaving witnesses but couldn't finish you off last time cos he deded his foot. Not trying to alarm you, just curious as to what your mindset is in going back.
>>
>>18700285
>"I won't disappear until I know that thing is at peace."
>gets killed by hillbilly lanket, who just has a pituitary disorder, and a reflective spray on tan.

You fucking liar, you are going to leave!

Anyways, why not go back and fuck it?
Nothing calms a girl down like a good dicking, and it'll get to study some human anatomy.
>>
>>18698583
that video was a fucking trailer for a game in japan dick head, hahahahaha.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.