[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible black mass place ? Need your help /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: im_2293-copier.jpg (55KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
im_2293-copier.jpg
55KB, 550x412px
So, I moved recently to Lyon and noticed a strange church not far away from home. The church doesn't have a front door, it seems to be empty and abandoned, however I noticed strange activities around it the night,for instance people staying in front of it for a good part of the night.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Église_du_Bon-Pasteur_de_Lyon

So I decided to search a little about it. Turns out the church was never really used. It was built in a neighborhood who already had enough churches, it was uncrowded for most of its history, until the Catholic Church and the mayor of Lyon finally decided to abandon it. Eventually it fallen into ruins, with squatters, taggers etc. However, I watched some urbex vids about it, and except for the average far-left hippie tags, a lot of awkward symbols and ritualistic drawings are in there. See for yourself :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQjRMc8yCOI

Can someone recognized the symbol drawn in front of the altar at 3:05 ? Those symbols are drawn everywhere in the church, and seems to belong to some kind of esoteric or satanic ritual. You can see it in that other video ( www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzF6r6Zx9m0 )

Which isn't surprising, given the history of the city. Lyon is certainly the most occultist-tier city of France, if not Europe. Being the old capital of Gauls, it's also the home of Nostradamus, Papus, Allan Kardec or Master Phillipe, the city of birth of most of the french masonic lodges. It was also, according to Huysmans, the home of most of the french satanic sects in the 19th century. He described it in "Down There" who is a documented novel about the occultist presence and activity in France at that time. And according to a friend, who is a catholic priest, it's still the case, there are for instance regular theft of hosts, who are certainly used for host desecration rituals.

My question is, do you recognize the symbols in the church, and do you think it can be a place hosting black mass or other rituals ?
>>
>>18698356
Very interesting, OP. I didn't know that Lyon is such an occult place. Unfortunately, I can't recognize the symbols.
>>
>>18698356
Looks more like a VooDoo ritual symbol.
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 124x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 124x93px
>>18698356
looks like a voodoo veve.
>>
>>18698356
St. Benedict medal, silver crucifix, holy water, and the Eucharist. You know what to do.
>>
>>18698356
clearly a stylized masonic square and compass with all seeing eye and cube symbolism as well.
>>
>>18698427
definitely voodoo man
>>
>>18698385
Which is really surpising, given that in parallel of that satanic presence, Lyon is also the heart of the old traditionalist catholic and royalist France. It was in state of insurection during the french revolution, struggling against the republican forces, it was the home of the Action Française, our french royalist and counter-revolutionnary movement of the 19/20th century. A Chronicler of the 19th century described that while Paris was the home of the new debate, where materialist and positivist philosophers fighted with the clergy, with rational arguments, the parisian clergy being more convinced by thomist/rationalist catholicism than by esoterism, Lyon was the home of the old struggle where exorcist priest and thaumaturges fighted against satanic rituals and defrocked priests ...

>>18698422
>>18698427
Well, that's interesting, I didn't know that a voodoo cult was present here, but all is possible. It could also be just an artsy tag and I'm being paranoid however.
>>
someone will no doubt know, I'm pretty sure there recreating a digital landscape from an RP game, cant for the life of me think where its from
>>
>>18698356
The problem here is that you have to use a very precise historiographical ontology when describing the history of French theology.

'Satanic' is only a degenerate equivocation between Gothic or Mongol invasions. Your lexicon should avoid using any -ic suffix, opt instead for years, wars, or local ethnicities to describe things.

The church looks Gothic and the symbols look mongol/tunguskan. I have worked on the restoration of cathedrals, and my second cousin made a career out of it.
>>
>>18698489
En Anglais, nous écrivons 'fought', pas 'fighted'.
>>
>>18698489
it could be possible is was just a tag. in voodoo the veve's are usually drawn in front of an altar, is there an africa population in france? I know white people that practice voodoo but its not very common for them to do so.
>>
>>18698584
Where, it may be a generic term, however the sects and religious movements who adress their prayers to Satan, or Lucifer in a parody of Christian mass voluntary inversed did exist, and they did exist in Lyon. They did believe in him; mostly like a promethean figure which they decided to follow, and they did accomplish rituals under that alledgiance. I don't see why, in that context, the term of " satanic " is problematic or vague.

I didn't affirm that those symbols are linked to those movements either, I just want to know to what deities or type of cult those symbols are associated.
>>
>>18698651
There is actually, and there are some african/arab neighbourhoods in Lyon. However, most of the african population here is muslim, so I don't see them practicing voodoo, but it could be a possibility.

>>18698614
Oops, my english is shitty, sorry for that.
>>
>>18698660
The term 'satanic' is not generic, it is degenerate. The word does not specify genera, only a generator. So, instead of equivocating over a class with the same root- you are equivocating over a set with an unknown root; The usage in historiography has to be completely consistent with quantum physics.

The word is vague because you are equivocating two sets of archaeological sources from two completely different dig sites.

The equivalence between lucifer and satan is a mistranslation, for one thing. The assimilation does not exist outside of romance languages.

>deities or type of cult those symbols are associated

The tengric-based worshippers are vandalizing the gothic church.

>There is actually, and there are some african/arab neighbourhoods in Lyon.

Then, the perpetrators probably a group of immigrants whose ethnic groups converted to Islam during the Abbasid caliphate, because the symbols were only adopted after Genghis Khan.

>Oops, my english is shitty, sorry for that.

Ce n'est pas gràve.

Please understand that you have to be specific about the difference between degeneracy and generality in order to use dating methods based on quantum mechanics.

I did historiography in France to help the local government with incidents like this. It is a good job if you want to help farmers re-invent traditional foods, and then work on urban renewal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.