[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

somebody else has a traumatic dream of a red moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

somebody else has a traumatic dream of a red moon?
>>
It's a potent symbol of the female. You could be processing something around your relationship to the feminine.
>>
>>18698199
yea i had one a couple years back that stuck with me. Something about the moon turning blood red and cracking apart and falling to the earth as a cataclysmic meteor shower. There were some hooded warlocks talking to me before it happened though.
>>
I had a dream about taking a big red shit and when I saw that it was red I screamed and woke up.It was very traumatic. Did anybody else have a dream like this? Could it be a female symbol? This is so spooky I just had to share my experience with /x/, my personal blog.
>>
I have this reoccurring dream of a huge moon and a huge sun in the sky at the same time and storm clouds begin to roll in and tornadoes begin to form. It gets dark even though you can still see both the sun and moon. In my dream I know it's the end of the world. It freaks me out so much that when the moon looks super big in real life, I get anxiety. It's weird.
>>
>>18698199
No, no traumatic dreams. But if I had, I'd call them nightmares.
However, I've had many traumatic events that caused nightmares.
I had one nightmare for 35 years and it was only five years ago that I stood up to the rapists in my dream and stopped running and confronted the rapist with an axe. I put it down, permanently, because another was waiting to finish me with his axe if the first one failed. I imagine all our dreams and nightmares are a presentation of our conscious selves, how selfish, selfless or honorably self-full we are. If people won't or can't stand up for themselves, they will reject the good and choose the bad of aging and dying. I'm hoping I'm honorable enough to live forever. What are you guys wishing for? Eternal life in not dying, but only after you died once or a few times?
>>
>>18698381
>very mad
>>
>>18699184
You bet I was. Do you know how much money I could get for shitting a red turd? I was so excited and then I find out it was all a dream.
>>
File: SweetChildOKos.gif (2MB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
SweetChildOKos.gif
2MB, 540x400px
I often dream of the blood moon from bloodborne where I'm wandering the streets of yharnam and I'm slowly suffocating. (Probably due to the vermin in yharnamites blood)
>>
>>18700503
What is this gif?
>>
File: gasgoine.jpg (83KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
gasgoine.jpg
83KB, 569x571px
>>18700828
From bloodborne in the area called fishing hamlet, this area is based off "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" by Lovecraft. The two thingd you see on screen are currently standing over the reef mentioned in Innsmouth. The moon in the background is in the shape of a degrading pupil symbolizing the nature of the area they're in (the hunters nightmare) where a hunter goes if he succumbs to the bloodlust of the hunt, a visual indicator of bloodlust is degrading pupils resulting in blindness.
>pic related because gasgoine is blind like some hunters, and transforms into a beast soon after.
>>
I had a dream I got a blowjob during a red moon. Be jelly OP.
>>
>>18698363
I had the exact same dream
>>
>>18698199
No but i do have a reoccurring dream where the sky is like a broken skybox in a game and you can see all this trippy like robotic shit going on and its fucking huge or we are really small not sure. I guess its like the simulation breaking.

I seem to have that dream about 4 times a year.

I have had red moons in dreams but its never been traumatic.
>>
>>18698199
I had a dream the entire sky was on fire, and there was a painfully loud sound like the reapers from me3 but higher pitched, and then something landed in the ocean, but I was the only one who saw anything was wrong.
>>
File: rx_bcp-66_front.jpg (10KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
rx_bcp-66_front.jpg
10KB, 240x300px
>>18698199
>>
nope
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.