[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 37

File: ivbin.png (97KB, 1176x625px) Image search: [Google]
ivbin.png
97KB, 1176x625px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting. Let's help each other to improve.

Let's respect each other and keep things decent here. May the good fortune be by your side.

>Discord Servers:
/Div/cord:https://discord.gg/fTpDqW9
Suit of Wands: https://discord.gg/CKGqezW
>>
stop making new threads before the bump limit retard
>>
>>18698073
I'll do a few readings for people.
Gimme whatever info.
>>
>>18698083
M 25
What's going to happen with her after this talk
>>
>>18698087
The results look positive. Things might be a little rocky at first, but they work out for the best.
>>
>>18698098
Thank you reader.
>>
>>18698082
male
When I find her again?
>>
>>18698083
What will happen if I give him my phone number at the end of the year?
>>
>>18698082
you're the bump limit retard, bump limit retard
>>
>>18698083

Male Leo
Am I to wear a beret or the cornered hat?
>>
>>18698083
Do I get a bf soon
>>
>>18698110
>>18698083
ops
>>
M

Will I be with my soulmate I met when I was 9 or should I move on?
>>
>>18698110
In months.

>>18698112
Sex.
>>
>>18698116
Both options are equal in the end.

>>18698118
No.
>>
>>18698122
this year?
>>
>>18698132
Those are all the tendies you get.
>>
>>18698083
How can I find them?
>>
>>18698083
M25, Aries, love reading please
>>
Trading only. If anyone cares to.
>>
>>18698083
What are B's feelings about me atm
Str m here
>>
Can we stop posting /div/ threads with that horrendous pasta?
>>
>>18698155
The cost in resources will be very high.

>>18698171
Mixed feelings.
>>
>>18698083
Will i ever be with the man I love
>>
>>18698178
Is it leaning towards good or bad? Help me pls
>>
>>18698164
I'll trade you. Either a general or love.
>>
>>18698083
Hows tomorrow and thursday gonna be
>>
>>18698181
It depends on what you say and do. It's pretty 50/50 at the moment, but leaning slightly toward yes.

>>18698188
Tomorrow's not going to be so good. Thursday is going to be better.
>>
who wants to trade with me?

methods I offer
black mirror scrying
tarot
>>
>>18698190
What do you think i should do? Any advice would be perfect
>>
>>18698164
Ok I read tarot.

See anything happening with G and I?
>>
>>18698190
>>18698163
skipped me?
>>
>>18698131

Thank you kindly.
>>
>>18698193
Yeah sure. Id like a second opinion on >>18698196
>>
>>18698178
The cost to find them or what? I still don't know how to find, but thank you ^^
>>
>>18698203
With the black mirror pleas
>>
>>18698203
which method would you like me to use?
>>
>>18698174
report it
>>
>>18698230

>reporting shit you don't like just because you don't like it

I don't like that pasta either, but fuck that shit. That isn't how you go about it.
>>
>>18698208
>>18698203
alright...

A beautiful field full of sunflowers, there is a young man with an instrument case waiting patiently. He looks at the field and feels so relaxed, he decides to lay down. He starts to doze off what were hours became a second, he woke up and he sees a beautiful girl laying there next to him, she smiles and says "did I kept you waiting?" he smiles and and opens the instrument case, inside there is violin. He starts to play it ever so gracefully. They both seem to be having a great time.

Seems like you and G are forming something nice, it will take some time but with patience things will seem to go on a good note. If G is female she seems to enjoy your company a lot but if G is male he seems to be very interested in impressing you. I see a good future here.

Hope my reading is true, don't feel committed to do mine if this isn't correct. My query is; Will me and her ever speak to each other again this year?
>>
Why does everyone always skip me?

Who do I get with?
>>
>>18698174
You could just ask the one person doing it to stop. I can ask him. I have him on Steam. I would also like him to stop trolling so much. Not completely. Just a little less.
>>
>>18698184
Uhhh...

Ok Name pls.
>>
>>18698293
Bubs
>>
>>18698242
The tower
Two of cups
Two of swords
Seven of pentacles
The Chariot

You and her definitely will speak again this year but it wont be expected. Its going to be extremely spontaneous and sudden when she contacts you but she will want to go in with the motivation of forming a close partnership or friendship or even romance. However, some underlying factors are at play. She is going to want to ask you for some monetary help or work help but is going to be indecisive on whether or not she should actually do so. She would feel discomfort from it so she probably wont unless you pry it out of her.

Thanks. Your reading makes sense because he likes to play instrument. Did he seem into me?
>>
>>18698301
In general I see...

You're not feeling so hot about yourself for some odd reason. You are pretty...well. Down. It comes in waves, depression?

You wake up feeling ok. But ince noon hits, you start fluctuating.

If I were you I'd look for a new routine.

>disclaimer : If i'm wrong, sorry.

Will you help me see if i'm about to lose someone?
>>
>>18698306
Thank you for the reading this does make a lot of sense, I am a bit hopeful on the romance department.

Glad to be of service! well from my scry he did seem very interested in you, he really wanted to impress you

from my scry:
>if G is male he seems to be very interested in impressing you.

I wish you best of luck and thanks again.
>>
Can you please tell me who I get with?
>>
File: Shinoa wave.gif (964KB, 500x762px) Image search: [Google]
Shinoa wave.gif
964KB, 500x762px
I'll be performing up to three tarot readings within the next three hour span after this post.

>Notes: Cramming in a bunch of empty words is not what I mean by detail; Explaining the query clearly by providing any relevant information and descriptors is what I mean by detail (exempli gratia, professional project, financial situation). I am slow, and will refuse to read for you if you fail to meet *ALL* the guidelines and requisites in one post. Any unacceptable requests will be skipped and ignored.

Guidelines:

>1: No death queries
>2: No binary queries (Queries that have yes or no answers)
>3: No love/romance related queries
>4: No vague/unclear/badly written/unintelligible queries
>5: No generic/general queries, specific questions *only*
>6: One question/thing to be read for per query (Asking for more than one thing to be read even if it is similar/related/rephrased in the query results in automatic disqualification)
>7: No queries over 140 characters long. (Gender/Favorite Thing/Shape & Color text *do not* count towards 140 character limit, everything else *does*)
>8: Be detailed, but concise (See Good Query examples for an idea of what that means)
>9: Use proper punctuation and sentence structure. There's a difference in meaning between "Helping Jack off a horse" and "Helping Jack, off a horse"

Bad Query: "What should I focus on in my academics/career?"

Good Query: "What aspect of my career should I focus on?"

Bad Query "What are results of project?"

Good Query: "What will be the final result of the personal project I'm currently focused on?"

Bad Query: "I just moved in to a new city, have a new job, and quit smoking crack. Will I be happy?"

Good Query: "What will be the overall results of the lifestyle changes I've made?"

____

Requisites:

>Gender:

>Shape & Color:

>Favorite Thing: (exempli gratia, the smell of cooking bacon, soaking my feet in a stream, the cool side of a pillow)

>Query:
>>
>>18698171
Sorry. I didn't see you!

G is going to be a mostly positive thing for you. Be it love or friendship. Or even business. Soon you'll grow closer. But the one issue I can point out is that G (he?) Is a little bit free spirited. He won't want to settle down to your level right away. Maybe work up to his.
>>
>>18698337
A 43 year old trucker named Russ Spiegleman.

We don't care who you "get with", you being a whiny shit won't make anyone care more. Try following someone's guidelines before sperging out.
>>
>>18698346

Male
Black Coffin
That non-feeling when I meditate

What will come of this career trajectory that I am on?
>>
>>18698349
Thanks, i dont think so any time soon but in the future maybe. whats your query?
>>
>>18698346

Male

Yellow Triangle (reversed)

Feeling of warm wind in my hair.

Querry
I'm in a turbulent period over the past 23 years. I have recently adopted a value system that seems to work for me but It does not go along with who I am. I have made plans for the Summer as an escape to gather my thoughts but there are some things that make me think I may get myself into the same mold again?
I don't mix well with general public but I stopped caring as long as we don't get in each others way.

How's my heading as a person? What should I pay attention to?

Pretty please.
>>
>>18698354
You're so cruel. I'll get you back in one of these lives.
>>
>>18698364
Will I be sent away soon?
>>
>>18698377
Noice!
>>
>>18698378
Two of Cups
Judgment
Strength
Eight of Cups
Seven of swords

No, you will stay where you are for now if what you are doing is ethical.
>>
Elsie fucked this universe up. When I get my powers back, there's going to be a lot of changes. Don't believe me just watch.
>>
>>18698193
me!
i do bibliomancy. what's up?
>>
>>18698360

About Query: The Tower
External Factors: Luxury - 4 of Cups
Personal Factors: Gain - 9 of Disks
Hidden External Factors: Queen of Swords
Hidden Personal Factors: Victory - 6 of Wands
Don't Do: Ace of Swords
Do: Sorrow - 3 of Swords
Likely Outcome: Interference - 8 of Swords
Clarification: Debauch - 7 of Cups

The long and the short of it is, you're fucked like a drunk nympho at a frat house. Your past is catching up to you and it's only going to get worse. I suggest you get started on damage control and start making amends. Fair warning though, you're going to be everybodies bitch. There's no steering out of this, so get ready to ride it out if you don't want your career completely torpedoed.
>>
Should I go out and have sex with a bunch of hookers or wait for D?
>>
Trading tarot 'n' vibes for scry
>>
>>18698423
not needing a trade since someone already did a read for me. but you can tell me your query and I will do my best to answer it, which method tarot or black mirror scry?
>>
>>18698454

Well damn. I guess I have some bridges to mend and some to barricade. Glad to have some warning, thank you.
>>
>>18698073
>divi nation
keep pol carp in pol
>>
Just curious how do people scry? Can someone please give me some tips? Thank you.
>>
>>18698492
you are awesome! I will give feedback
scry
will i be with the man I love?
>>
>>18698326
You very well may!
>>
Should I destroy the universe and start all over?
>>
File: 8vcBhYZ.gif (314KB, 248x200px) Image search: [Google]
8vcBhYZ.gif
314KB, 248x200px
>>18698586
>>
>>18698543
A winter solstice, its a very cold night. You can see the girl is trying and rushing to get everything ready, "The time is drawing very near my dear" she hears someone say, she notices the time and she tries to run faster as if time were to stop for her. She does manage to get in time, but poor thing she looks really worn out. The person she is waiting for is at the door but he really can't get through, seems like someone is blocking the entrance. She notices this and goes outside to go to him, whatever that was inside they missed it but it doesn't seem to matter it's their company what they enjoy, she shivers and he gives her his jacket and they both walk quite happily with each other.

Well it seems like you two were waiting for something but it didn't seem to work very well. But not all is lost because whatever happened will bring you closer to each other. Seems like he really cares about you, and will try to do small gestures to demonstrate that. Also on another note make sure you do everything on time if you're planing something, you don't want to be late. I hope my reading was correct, I wish you luck with the man you love.
>>
Trading, can scry or tarot.

Who's gunning for me right now or in the near future?
>>
>>18698586
No Shiva
>>
>>18698634
thank you! the first part of the interpretation has happened since we tried before but it didnt work out. Im not certain how the future advice will apply yet but I will definitely follow it. thanks!
>>
When do I get my powers back?
>>
is possible see the past by scrying?
>>
>>18698652
still here?
>>
>>18698857

Still here.
>>
>>18698174
>>18698284
And also stop cutting out the IRC link please.

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
>>18698239
The pasta itself is a way for the OP to perpetuate more drama, as it's a retelling of the entire affair.
>>
>>18698652
Narrow oval face, mid twenties male, caucasian with medium length black hair. Full lips and slightly attractive. Not too skinny but not fat.

Can you scry the highlight of this week for me?
>>
>>18698920
Masturbating to little girls
>>
>>18698826
no one with crystal balls ?
>>
>>18698949
I got hairy balls. Does that count?
>>
>>18698920

Ah. That is a surprise.

I'm seeing what looks like an axe transform into a skewer with a whole fish on the end of it as it turns and turns. A finger finds a particular spot on a page. A ring. Drinking from a plastic bottle. Someone in a mask watching.

My interpretation of these seemingly disparate images is that it's going to involve being cozy against the elements. I don't know if you're going camping, building a fire in general, or what, but it looks like a good night. There will be fire, or at least chopping, there will be cooking, there will be reading, and I don't know enough context to place the ring.
>>
>>18698962
you can see the past with it?
>>
File: ss+(2016-12-16+at+12.37.17).jpg (62KB, 465x468px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-12-16+at+12.37.17).jpg
62KB, 465x468px
Did anything specific ever came true for anyone? I don't mean those general readings that apply to almost everyone. I had reads from Cheswick and Empath about certain future events (1 year to 6 months ago) and none of it came true.

Thoughts? Anyone had success with readers with the future?
>>
>>18698972
No, but I can scratch them and smell my fingers. My smegma.
>>
>>18698989
sounds cool
>>
>>18698980
No. None of it is true. It's all a bunch of schizos who think they have special powers.
>>
>>18698980
Until now,the only certainty that I have is from a description from scrying,the description was very accurate.
>>
>>18698980
Yes. I have had several reads from people that have come true the very same / next day, for I usually ask short term reads.

I have had good readings with certain readers, and other readers have been surprisingly wrong. You would think that they would be occasionally right if they were merely flipping a coin or so, but no. Some people have been so consistently wrong it's actually impressive in it's own right.

Some like bv, are right enough so that the general message gets across to me, even if the specifics are wrong. Others, like SCRAMBLES THE DEATH DEALER (his name is written in all caps), have been at an astonishingly zero percent accuracy.
>>
What if a reading by an apparent accurate reader, didnt come true, should i still trust the other reasings from the same guy?
>>
>>18699044

Everybody has off days.
>>
>>18699044
I think that exist readers with most "compatibility" with some persons than others, the only thing you need to do is find your right reader
>>
>>18699049
Well that can i understand.
This reader has been able to "link" with other readings, thats good.
But also from time to time, it can hold an almost "contrarian" outcome when compared to other readers.
I dont know what to do with this guys advice, seems so disjointed for the moment.
>>18699060
>compability
That migth explain a lot of things.
thanks
>>
What happened to the guy named NoRefunds?
>>
>>18699078

he's probably busy
>>
>>18699078
He was returned for a refund
>>
File: 1488073221551.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1488073221551.gif
151KB, 128x128px
>>18699084
>>
Trading, wanting a scry
>>
Ok so how good are the people in this thread or is everyone a talentless hack
>>
>>18698346
Female
plucking hairs
orange heart
Why has there been so much difficulty in trying to get over this guy?
>>
>>18699109
maybe 60% are just internet cold readers
20% flip a coin readers
10% are no fuck readers and 10% are true wizard readers
>>
>>18699109

They are bad, you can leave now :^)
>>
>>18699023
And who was that?
>>
>>18699096

What's your query?

>What should I do to avoid getting fucked over?
>>
>>18699176
Don't drop the soap.
>>
>>18699175
Despair
>>
>>18699180
kek!
>>
I have bought a new property and I plan to build a small house on this property. Is there anything I can do to protect the property/house from evil spirits etc. I prefer if the explanation is done through vocaroo so I can save it. Thank you,
>>
>>18698083
Will I finally be hired in march? Thanks!
>>
>>18699270
learn feng shui
>>
>>18699273
Not him.
But could you use feng shui to achieve the opposite effect?
>>
>>18699302
>>18699273
If you were being serious, if not just ignore
>>
>>18699176
Still here?
>>
>>18699302
you mean attract bad luck,evil spirits?
some feng shui manuals detail whats the wrong way to do it,so, you can attract bad things doing it wrong.
>>
File: 1488136776711.gif (74KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488136776711.gif
74KB, 250x250px
>>18698980
Because you changed it somehow.
Why are you a gook that also tend to block me.
Here have some bouncing tits. I usually do day to day shit anyway.

Have fun on the weekend it's gon b gud.
>>18699003
Go back to jerking to pokemon
>>18699044
Why not get a deck and see if your results are accurate? You might have a chaakra block.
>>18699129
Aww that's cool. Love queer when do I have the fuxs next
>>
>>18699314

I am.
>>
File: 1488166585938.jpg (86KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
1488166585938.jpg
86KB, 1024x718px
>>18699335
I've heard oujia boards attract friendly spirits. Have you tried masterbating to one. Op
>>
>>18699345

How goes it? Good weekend?

>New phone plan: soon
>>
File: Ouija Legal Aid.png (174KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija Legal Aid.png
174KB, 300x300px
>>18699358
>>
>>18699345
>Why not get a deck and see if your results are accurate?
Will do later.
Need to hide it first.
>>
>>18699345
I dont fuck understand you. but something in my head just screams danger
>>
File: 1488135679114.jpg (227KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1488135679114.jpg
227KB, 720x593px
>>18699362
Bad. Jamal decided to haxxor my phone again so it won't charge.
Flutter wont work. Very depressed.

But hey that's great hope the phone works out finally.
>>
File: 1488139466320.jpg (127KB, 680x709px) Image search: [Google]
1488139466320.jpg
127KB, 680x709px
>>18699363
I would hope the diabetes meme man would come through too.

>>18699367
No more dangerous then tarot cards and gook magic.
>>
File: sting-as-feyd-rautha.jpg (42KB, 1277x543px) Image search: [Google]
sting-as-feyd-rautha.jpg
42KB, 1277x543px
>>18699370

>When Jamal and his entire line must be ended

Your maple police are useless lol.
>>
File: 1488239029665.jpg (198KB, 1024x659px) Image search: [Google]
1488239029665.jpg
198KB, 1024x659px
>>18699379
It would be neat if someone summoned Elliot Rodger's and went on r9k.
>>
File: 1488067336364.jpg (32KB, 640x566px) Image search: [Google]
1488067336364.jpg
32KB, 640x566px
>>18699385
Maple police are useless. I've gone three times already and they did nothing yet.
So yeah who knows when I'll be back on x
>>
>>18699399

Hit me up when you can then.
>>
File: kiefer sutherland 29oct10 02.jpg (56KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer sutherland 29oct10 02.jpg
56KB, 480x548px
>>18698073
Hey faggot where's the irc link you retard
>>
Doing some I-Ching, reply with your query and the method you'd like me to use (50 sticks/3 coins). Add your age, sex and a general descrition of your actual sitatution for a more personal reading.
>>
File: wenn29556482_1_15776_14-cm.jpg (77KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
wenn29556482_1_15776_14-cm.jpg
77KB, 900x1349px
>>18699416
Also reading for kiefer
>>
File: 1256952698625s.jpg (87KB, 835x629px) Image search: [Google]
1256952698625s.jpg
87KB, 835x629px
>>18699399
Even a blind pig. Finally after all this time Cheswick posts a decent image.

Here's a mate so you'll have a set.
>>
>>18699428
Thanks babe
>>
>>18699426
3 coins
M.20
What secrets are she hiding?
>>
File: kiefer-sutherland-drunk.jpg (41KB, 415x481px) Image search: [Google]
kiefer-sutherland-drunk.jpg
41KB, 415x481px
>>18699427
Spirit reading please
>>
>>18699445
This. tell me my future over the next few weeks OP
>>
>>18699445
Seeing three around you tonight ones a relative looks mid fiftys...female cute
Brown hair.
Says you need to figure shit out and man up.

The other two look roman ones a noble says you two were a item back in Carthage.

I'm guessing the other one a female in a toga was your kid in Carthage.
She's tall. Toffee hair.

Says she doesn't want you to suffer through anything else. And to try and take mediumship courses to talk to her.

There's five animal guides ATM you can learn from..
Bat
Lion
African wild doggo
Pike fish
Crab

Look into them ok. And learn from them.
>>
>>18699436
She know's what you did
>>
>>18699463
OK but you forgot the iron price.

I'm guessing you masterbated lately as your gold around the benis
>>
>>18699470
and what I did?
>>
File: 1488250357057.jpg (58KB, 415x481px) Image search: [Google]
1488250357057.jpg
58KB, 415x481px
>>18699469
For these rare OC (that i remeber you kind of asked a while ago).
Could you tell me even more about them and how to communicate?
>>
>>18699474
>18699463
You gonna answer my question or not OP?
>>
>>18699475
The fuck do I know
>>
>>18699479
>remember
>>
>>18699479
Quiet your mind. Meditate like the airbender guy.
Try and look into chakra I opening.
And think of them and the first sentence in your mind that's not yours is probably them.
Your kid from Carthage is bubbly af real friendly kiddo.
Happy thoughts that aren't yours are hers usually
>>
>>18699485
Oh yeah I remember. Thanks man.

I mean you could use water and a mirror too to actually see them.
>>
>>18699494
>Happy thoughts that aren't yours are hers usually
I cant remember too much happy thougths right now.
Cheswick, I have some trouble meditating and with spiritual stuff too (AP).
What should i do then?
>>
>>18699482
Where's keifer?
>>
File: wenn21016520.jpg (538KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wenn21016520.jpg
538KB, 700x1050px
>>18699427
>kiefer
He used to be pals with my father.. kek

General plez chez
>>
>>18699509
What about staring at windows media player fractals and just letting go? It might work
>>
File: technically kiefer sutherland.jpg (143KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
technically kiefer sutherland.jpg
143KB, 800x1000px
>>18699427

It's cool if I emulate pic related, right?

>still kiefer
>>
>>18699508
>>18699508
>Oh yeah I remember. Thanks man.
No problem.
>>18699523
I'll try but are you up to answer two last things (for more kiefer i imagine you would)?
>>
>>18699521
Really that's neat and interesting. A friend. Of mine knows elisha personally.
Went to her wedding and everything.

A lot of hard work emotionally and mentally is looming on the horizon.
I'm seeing money options for you. Don't spend to much though you need it for the end of the month.
I'm really seeing you get into divination heavy near the middle of March. Buy a deck and runes and go wild anon.

Also watch the magicians it's a great show.

Tell me more about kiefer. Is your dad attractive anon?
>>
>>18699483
thats really my reading or ur just jokin?
>>
>>18699426
50 sticks
Male
Will my efforts this year pay off?
>>
>>18699531
Yeah still counts.

Seeing a girl coming back from school I think she likes you but hasn't had time for you.
Seeing you need to fix the memory issues with a computer soon.
And I wouldn't mind if you could try and do something you want this week. And not just do what everyone wants you to.

Lucky number 12

>>18699534
I thought I tried at least. I don't understand how you can't see of hear ghosts anon. There's purple all over your aura.
>>
>>18699553
I see a lot of miscommunication and signal missing. Grow up and master the art of fucking.

Watch Don juan demarco for intense learning
>>
>>18699566

Thanks a bunch Cheswick!
>>
>>18699534
There saying there going to try and come through your. Dreams.

Go to bed.
>>
>>18699569
Ok lady,make me a sandwich
>>
>>18699576
Could I please get a spirit reading my friend? Thank you for your time.
>>
File: 269995_full.jpg (57KB, 1000x658px) Image search: [Google]
269995_full.jpg
57KB, 1000x658px
>>18699566
>I don't understand how you can't see of hear ghosts anon. There's purple all over your aura.
I just dont know where to look, I dont see anything out of the ordinary in my day to day, not like you say it should be because of the aura.
I dont even know if i have experienced some "signs" of ghosts
>>
>>18699582
Oh but I need your dick between these buns hon.
>cue sirmixalot
>>
>>18699576
pk then i will go to sleep in some minutes
>>
>>18699587
Hmm.
Ever find coins. Spirits leave coins behind to try and reach people like hell money in reverse.

What about visualization can you visualize things most days.
>>
>>18699585
But can I get a kiefer first.
>>
File: kiefferpear.jpg (59KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
kiefferpear.jpg
59KB, 450x450px
>>18699609
Absolutely
>>
File: 269975_full.jpg (83KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
269975_full.jpg
83KB, 1000x689px
>>18699606
>What about visualization can you visualize things most days
Only two days, but i havent slept too much so i dont know.
I would notice visualizing something because i may have aphantasia.
Maybe some "touches" or sensations on the body but im not sure they mean anything
>>
File: 6456456.jpg (30KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
6456456.jpg
30KB, 620x374px
>>18699609
Ok...lets try...
what she feels for me?
>>
>>18699543
>Is your dad attractive anon?
2old and incesty. I know you're into that incest.

What a small world. I'll look through old photos some day and might be able to lend you some fresh OC. There's not much centainty with how much time has passed. They went to St Andrews.
>>
File: 799204tvguidejune2014instagram.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
799204tvguidejune2014instagram.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
>>18699427
Hey Cheswick. Tell me anything I should know about the general atmosphere of my life right now.
>>
File: rarekieferdonotsteal.jpg (86KB, 600x349px) Image search: [Google]
rarekieferdonotsteal.jpg
86KB, 600x349px
>>18699609
Ok fair enough, one general spirit reading in exchange for this rare kiefer.
>>
I am so depressed.
>>
>>18699670

join the club. we all are.
>>
>>18699609
Who will I be in 10 years?
>>
>>18699589
Cheswick what did the spell do to both N and D?
>>
File: b4cb54c4df8d5fedb1d9882c95ad0d95.jpg (149KB, 1203x1500px) Image search: [Google]
b4cb54c4df8d5fedb1d9882c95ad0d95.jpg
149KB, 1203x1500px
>>18699427
Can I get a reading Cheswick?
What is the meaning behind the blasphemous nightmares I've had recently?
>>
>>18698073

Doing readings. Ask away.

The Source decides which questions are answered.
>>
>>18699746
Will I get it?
>>
>>18699749
Probably.
>>
>>18699746
Could I become a lawyer?
>>
>>18699746
Was I part of the reason he dropped the class?
>>
>>18699746
Will my plans go right ?
>>
>>18699753
What do I have to do to improve the chances?
>>
>>18699756
75% chance yes.

>>18699760
Most likely not, and even then only a small part.

>>18699764
No.
>>
>>18699746
will i ever kiss my crush?
>>
>>18699746
When will i lose my virginity? and if you can to whom?
>>
>>18699746
Will I be together with her in the near future?
>>
>>18699768
>Most likely not, and even then only a small part.
Thank you, I'd bet you're right.
>>
>>18699775
75% yes.
>>
>>18699746
Tell me good news of tomorrow, friend. I need hope.
>>
>>18699746
Please tell me something I need to know, anything.
>>
File: 1145364576.jpg (50KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1145364576.jpg
50KB, 500x625px
50 sticks
Make
Why doesn't she talk to me or try start conversations like her friend?
Is she shy?
>>
>>18699746
what happens the next time we meet?
>>
>>18698073
what the fuck is this story you posted OP
>>
>>18699746
Will my current relationship evolve into something more mature or will it end before that?
>>
>>18699796
I cannot. But things are better on the other side of it.

>>18699797
Acceptance.
>>
>>18699853
Will this be a good or bad year?
>>
>>18699746
see
>>18699812

Other reader deleted his post.
>>
>>18699782
>>18699853
The source doesn't want me to know?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18699853
Acceptance of what? if you could elaborate pls
>>
>>18699862
Bad.

>>18699869
Correct.
>>
>>18699879
:(
>>
>>18699869
>>18699879
Is it because the query is annoying (understandable) or is it because of me?
>>
>>18698083
Will she give me that A1 succ ever again doc?
>>
>>18699853
Studying medicine will be good?
>>
>>18699944
Only maybe.
>>
>>18699958
what my next bf looks
>>
>>18699746
Sup. Tell me if I have my priorities in order or if there's anything I should pay more attention to/leave behind.
>>
>>18699999
very nice quints, my dude
>>
>>18699994
Tall. Medium build. Brown hair.
>>
>>18700200
thank you can tell me career?
>>
>>18699999
our purpose in life is to serve others remember that.
>>
You need to be strong and take charge.
>>
>>18700203
>>18700225
>>
>>18700225
Can you tell me what I can do to feel better?
>>
>>18699853
Is he going to ask me out soon?
>>
>>18700225
Hey! I want boyfriend looks, too.

plz
>>
>>18700225
Will things go well between us?
>>
Trading
>>
>>18700266
query?
>>
>>18700268
How is he feeling about our meeting?
>>
>>18700147
Heh, didn't even notice that.

>>18700208
That may be your purpose, and that's fine by me. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't pop out of the womb with any predetermined expectations placed on me. I can choose to make things up as I go along if I please.
>>
>>18700274
>nine of coins, knight of wands, knight of swords, emperor reversed

very nervous but excited. it's on his mind frequently to the point of exhaustion, he feels like he can't control the thoughts that swirl in his mind about you so its exhausting yet exciting. he feels a lot of attraction and has a bunch of ideas but no clear strategy on how to execute them for when you meet. he feels he can make you happy but is unsure how to execute his plans.

what does c feel about me?
>>
>>18700308
>ten of swords, seven of cups, devil, justice, temperance.
They like you, and are deeply intrigued by you, but something isn't quite lining up. They daydream about you and can't seem to get you out of their mind, but they lack motivation to do anything about it. They're incredibly self-defeating, so don't expect them to make the first move any time soon. If you give them time, they may slowly reveal their feelings, but it'll be more like a puzzle you'll have to put together rather than some grand reveal.
>>
>>18699746
Will I be with S?
>>
>>18700347
Probably not.
>>
>>18699746
Will I go to Europe again with him someday?
>>
>>18700225
Where do I need to start to get the life I want?
>>
File: IMG_1903.gif (2MB, 721x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.gif
2MB, 721x500px
Do yourself a favor /div/ - go watch Split, A Cure for Wellness, or Get Out. Go on a spooky date, with a spooky loved one.
>>
>>18700592
>tfw surrounded by mundane trash
>>
>>18700592

no one in /div/ goes on dates hijinks, you should know that by now
>>
>>18699746
Should I pursue what I love at the risk of losing it all?
>>
>>18700592
>>
>>18700616
I date, but the local pickings are slim and sucky, I should stop bothering
>>
>>18700592
I'm going to just read the Plot synopsis on Wikipedia instead. Movies take too long to progress.
>>
m aries 26

should I try to be friends with km?
>>
When will I get my powers back.
>>
Readings. I may leave whenever, so don't complain that I don't get to you. Usually do up to five readings.

>gender
>query
>any additional information you may want to add
>scry, tarot or reader's choice
>>
>>18701790
M
When will I get my powers back?
Scry
>>
>>18701790
Male
How do I find balance in my relationship?
We've been together for two years now.
Scry
>>
>>18701790
female
will i be with the man i love?
scry
>>
>>18701790
Male
Where is "R" right now?
Scry
>>
>>18701790
M
scry
what she feels towards me?
>>
>>18701790
Male
How to get a good release soon?
I have some unfortunate issues sexually
reader's choice
>>
>>18701790
Female
What does he feel about me?
Scry
>>
>>18701800
White, layers of black, a center of a ritual. Symbols I don't understand, vaguely looking like the Jewish alphabet. There's a symbol right in the middle, I'd say a letter, and it turns in place. Is the circle around a clock for it to mark time? I can't say. It turns clockwise, counter-clockwise, and then there's more in the middle. More and more symbols, until colors start flowing out of there, like a tunnel opened up and started projecting life and color.

You need to delve into occult, it seems. It's not going to happen out of the blue or without some effort from your end. You need to learn and need to go through a progression until it all comes back to you. Until it opens up again.

>>18701804
A man sitting on a branch of a tree. A woman sitting in a circle of yellow flowers. She looks at the flowers, while the man seems to be hanging there, not doing anything. He tries, at a point, to actually do something. Goes down from the branch and tries to approach the woman. The woman plucks a flower and hands it towards him, waiting for him to take it. The man tries to move forward, but there's a wall. It's like both of them on two different ''levels'', two different worlds. The Hanged Man. There's something else though, a barrier.

You may want to try to do something, but it feels like you're really prevented from doing it. She's waiting for you, expectantly almost. You two are in two different spaces, layers, worlds, I don't know what's the word, but it prevents both of you from really getting close. You may need to look at what really is the issue, what stops you, be it mindsets or experiences in life, and try to break it down. Both of you.
>>
M
Scry
I like pink hearts and kittens.

Should I wait for the girl I met when I was little or will new love find me?
>>
>>18701805
Two of Cups, hanging up above. A woman down below, wanting to take the cups. They're up there, and she knows she's able to take it. And she does. One cup at a time, she holds them in each of her hands, congratulating herself, feeling cheerful. She drinks from each cup, and then from both at the same time. Drinking the cups. But aren't the cups held each by two people, not just by one? It feels like she just achieved what she wanted, but not really with someone else. She ends up falling asleep on the ground, ''drunk'' on love.

Yes... and no. I'd say you're going to be end up getting more drunk and drunk on love, feeling like you achieved it and being with the man that you love, but it seems that you're really just focusing on love itself and not the man. The man's not in the picture. I don't know, it may seem positive, but it feels wrong. Something's missing.

>>18701808
Haven't I done a reading for you already? Or have I? I don't know. It's hard to tell.

>>18701809
A large, grey wall. Almost as dark as the surroundings. It evokes a sense of boredom in both me and the girl in the picture. She has a blank expression on her face, feeling like she'd only really want to get past it for the sake of it, not really out of interest or anything like that. No strong emotions. She follows the wall, looking towards right from time to time. Someone more approachable, someone more easy to get close to. You're too guarded for her. At the end, I see her jumping over a ravine, towards someone else.

I'd say she's not even seeing you. All she's seeing a large wall, not giving her any interest. It's like you're almost unintentionally evoking boredom within her. She may just end up getting interested with someone else given time.
>>
>>18701841
>A large,grey wall

I don't understand,who made the difficulties was her,not me
>>
>>18701808
This is my first time posting here in a while, you may have seen a similar query but i guess i will try again.

Male
Can you find out the name of "R", all i got is the first letter.
Reader's choice.
>>
>>18701790
>male
>will I get recognition for my projects in this year
>I am working on a research project on my own and trying to set up a business as an entrepreneur. Have to work daytime job, it sucks
>Scry
>>
>>18701841
Yeah this is weird. I mean he's very romantic and full of love to give. This still indicates well be together though right?
>>
>>18701868
Also my manners, thank you
>>
>>18701858
She can't get close to you. She doesn't see you. She just sees you being defensive.

>>18701859
Alright, then you're my last one. Just someone was asking for a similar query. I can't find out the name, that's sadly too specific for me. Not that good. I can approximately look for a location, but it would be allegorical.

Strange. I'd normally expect to see something more than this. Sand. A lot of sand. Blackness besides that. Just sand. Not even sea, or trees, or anything. Just a long, long stretch of sand. I confused it for snow at first.

Yeah, I can't be specific on this one, I'm sorry.

>>18701868
Then he may give you an opportunity to take all the love you want, but I'm not sure if he'll indulge in it with you. I see you being happy and drunk on love, so at least that's something.
>>
M scry

Should I forget about her and move on?
>>
>>18701880
ah, alright thanks for trying tho
>>
>>18701790
Male
How I can revert this situation with her?
>>
File: IMG_0307.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0307.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18701790
Male
What doesn't my next lover look like?
Taurus
>>
>>18701880
>She can't get close to you. She doesn't see you. She just sees you being defensive.

Yes, I clearly see it. I think my timing was bad and I already lost her

Thank you
>>
M
Scry
When will I be with my soulmate?
>>
May I have a tarot reading? It's relationship related. Someone?
>>
How does J.R. feel about me? Has everything he's been telling me legitimate? Will we one day find a way to make this work?

How is C.J. doing without me? Does he miss me?
>>
I keep getring 4 of wands in my readings and I'm really not sure what it could signify. I know it's meant to be a celebration and good things in general, but I'm a 22 year old single woman with 1.5 friends and a terrible college experience and I don't see where any good would come out of my boring existence. What do you guys make of it?
>>
I had a dream I was next to a huge walrus. I admired it and wanted it's power. Any idea what this means?
>>
>>18702151
You're getting your powers back.
>>
>>18702162
Sounds about right :)
>>
>>18702151
It's phallic
>>
trading
>>
so ded
>>
There is no free scryers/readers anymore on /div/? :(
>>
>>18702509
we're all dead
>>
>>18702571
Seems like all the regular readers are boycotting the thread due to drama.
>>
>>18702619
what drama
>>
>>18702619
FUCKING END THE DRAMA

END THE FUCKING DRAMA

ENOUGH

There are people in love waiting for readings yknow.
>>
>>18702669
yeah. I need to know more about a girl who is giving no fuck for me,but I need get some hope for not cry at night
>>
>>18702669
We are sad people.
>>
I will be doing some readings, please gimme your gender, color, sign and query
>>
>>18702701

Male
Green
Leo

Which career path is the right one?
>>
There are 3 /div/ threads up and none reached the bump limit
>>
>>18702701
tarot?
>>
>>18702701
Male
Blue
Virgo
I don't know where I should go to be happy. I'd just like a little guidance, I'd take any advice you have

I'm stressed and sad, my routine is boring and stressfull, feels like all I really like is opiates... And a few other things of course
I'd like to be rich
I'm a dreamer...

And I'm confused
>>
>>18702509
female
blue
virgo
near future love reading
>>
>>18702701
female
red and blue
libra
love reading ty
>>
>>18702701
Virgo, black
Reading for future, please
>>
>>18702701
Male
Black
Cancer

Since my ex is giving me mixed signals, will we back together or is already a lost battle?
>>
>> 18702701

Male
White
Libra

Love reading please lad.
How will my relationship go?
>>
>>18702838
>>18702701
>>
>>18702701

Fuq didn't mean to put a space
>>
File: tumblr_no73u3Ew8f1u1iob6o1_540.gif (2MB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no73u3Ew8f1u1iob6o1_540.gif
2MB, 540x360px
>>18702701
Male
Red
Leo

What should I do about her? What's her opinion on the issue?
>>
>>18702619
>>18702637
>>18702669

These are the last people you should ask for love readings. Most of them are sad and alone, and one of the readers had love but she shit all over it and started all this drama.
>>
>>18702701
Male
Red
Virgo

Love reading about this girl and i. What are her thoughts rn
>>
>>18703112

>>18703083
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18702266
>>
>>18698073
That's about how Eli attacks people and is a nasty bitch, isn't it?
>>
>>18704558
It sure is
>>
>>18699746
will it work?
>>
>>18705303
Yes.
>>
>>18699746
General reading please
>>
>>18699746
Does she like, should I try?
>>
>>18705751
Watch your health, and have understanding and patience.
>>
>>18699746
New to readings, not sure if I can ask 2, but I'll list them in priority order if I cant

1) Will the constant existential crises stop happening?

2) Would she be interested in me?
>>
>>18705842

No. It's up to you to find your way around it.

There's a good chance.
>>
>>18699746
Love reading
>>
>>18705959
I see great love in your future. Just remember to be giving.
>>
>>18699746
what job do you see me doing?
>>
New thread

>>18705572
>>
>>18706195
Jeweler, contract writer, marriage officiant.
>>
>>18699746
love reading senpai
>>
>>18706255
I see things going well for you soon.
>>
>>18698083
M 23

Have a huge crush on girlfriend's best friend. We talked as friends but had a falling out. Recently heard she's single. What would happen if i text her again?
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.