[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SourceCode of the Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

File: th (1).jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
th (1).jpg
18KB, 300x168px
Bullshit! Don't believe that! (((They))) have no Idea what the Universe is and you belive their claim that at the lowest level is Binary Code? NO! NO! NO! It's a big fat lie. Everyone stop spreading that nonsense. The Universe isn't "code", a computer simulation or holografic. Anyone using such terms to explain something about the Universe is a fraud.
>>
>>18695077
Only real way to prove 'em wrong is create a "Universe" and see if they can do the same. If not, then they're wrong, if they do, then maybe they're right.
>>
>>18695097
>only way
my ass! I just told you it's bullshit. Stop implying they could even be remotely right.
>>
>>18695116
Well you can't always be right anon, I'll accept defeat, but you better if it smacks you.
>>
File: sealed bottle garden.jpg (70KB, 634x663px) Image search: [Google]
sealed bottle garden.jpg
70KB, 634x663px
>>18695077

Everything comes from plants and water, even the land and metals. This guy watered a plant in a giant glass sphere for 13 years, then put the stopper on for 40 years. It's still going today.
>>
>>18695077
>Not realising the fact that at the smallest scale to the biggest scale everything can be explained in binary.
You're just so deluded from 'the first computing program' which is 'binary' that you don't realise the 'code' you're living in/using has it's roots in binary.
It's not that the universe is coded in binary it's that you can compare 'the source code' like strings of DNA to binary you imbecile.
>>
>>18695077
>The Universe isn't "code", a computer simulation or holografic. Anyone using such terms to explain something about the Universe is a fraud.
It's just a method for (((them))) to push the transhumanist singularity agenda.
The brainwashing has already begun.
>>
>>18695198
no I understand computer and binary a lot better than you do. looking more closely, even the binary of computer and electronics isn't binary but A LOT of things that want to go from one place to another and this is simply interpreted as 1 or 0. DNA isn't binary, even if you ignore everything over or under a certain level you still don't have exactly two things but at least three or five.
>>
>>18695756

Does hating on the concept of off vs on, yes vs no, generally good vs generally evil really hurt your pee brain this much?!

I get it, there is color in complexity, black and white is "bad" {aka black}.

You can't ignore my girth.
>>
>>18695795
hahahaha, sure paint everything in black and white and call it binary. it still doesn't explain shit. or what are atoms? a bunch of angels and demons playing capture the flag? fuck, you're stupid.
>>
>>18695821
>I'm mentally disabled.
>Here, let me tell you why!
>>
>>18695077
you sound like a schizo
>>
>>18695097
Yeah your favorite flavor of i7 processors are capable of creating a universe. Make sure you get the latest graphics card, too.
>>
>>18695827
>>I'm mentally disabled.
AtheistScum8 comes clean with /x/
>>
>>18695821

WORDS! THAT'S WHAT AN ATOM IS! IT'S MADE OUT OF WORDS!
>>
>>18695821
>>18695895

{{IT'S ACTUALLY MADE OUT OF DRAGON BALLS BUT SHHHHHH}}}
>>
OP, have you been forgetting to take your medication lately?
>>
>>18695911
Did you eat the suppository again? It's not supposed to be eaten!
>>
File: emergence.jpg (461KB, 3496x1680px) Image search: [Google]
emergence.jpg
461KB, 3496x1680px
>>18695198
>ot realising the fact that at the smallest scale to the biggest scale everything can be explained in binary.
thi9s one knows
>>
>>18695756
>han you do. looking more closely, even the binary of computer and electronics isn't binary but A LOT of things that want to go from one place to another and this is simply interpreted as 1 or 0. DNA isn't binary, even if you ignore everything over or under a certain level you still don't have exactly two things but at least three or five.
its easy to convert binary to quaternary, or base 5, or base 4.5 , or whatever the fuck you want, math is too easy, i was doing hyperdimensional geometric processes using geometric axioms at 12 years old, i'm 29 now, 168 sb5 127/129 catasvab etc. etc, certainly almost all information can be encapsulated in binary, and when you go from a higher to a lower base system, you get better particulate results, in the purist way, however higher bases can show more gradient, so each axiomatic system can be used in it's own way, like a special tool for universal analysis
>>
>>18695857
I thought this was common knowledge?
>>18695941
Also, thought this was common knowledge.
Or like, atleast something an /x/-phile should know.
>>
>>18695963
Oh how I envy you.
>Be me
>Hear the word math
>Puke
>>
>>18695077
The mathematics of the universe (code) is algorithms (music/vibrations). It can be represented as binary.

Our code: (?)!>0

You're welcome.
>>
>>18695850
Stephen Wolfram's got eyes on the root equation that would let you run a universe just pushing buttons on a calculator, or if you wanna be really slow about it, pen and paper
>>
OP... you have any evidence against it?
>>
>>18695965
but not everyone understands the ultimate implications, though they are implied in the image itself, Christianity is true Anon.
>>
>>18695970
you just gotta chase the love in it man
>>
>>18695077
You're response is very emotional.

>Big fat lie
Demonstrate it's a lie

>Universe isn't 'code'
Information theory pairs well with physics

> Fraud
Again please provide proof or atleast some explanation in a manner that is rational

The supposition is that regarding quantum information there is a CRC check to make sure that information doesn't get corrupted.

Anyways, I don't care either way, anyways stop dropping the spaghetti, or please no bait.

Which ever applies to you.
>>
>>18695981
How about closing eyes and creating it. You can even have drogons in it.
>>
>>18695985
He has a book written by some bigoted old prick a few thousand years ago, probably. I've read it once or twice. Has a lot of references... No citation...
>>
>>18695989
I definitely see some truth in Christianity.
I want to quote myself here
>Every religion has the same roots, but different leaves
I don't see Christianity as an absolute truth, but if I were ever to see a normie 'seeking', I would tell them to seek Christ.
>>
>>18696023
Oh, you mean Battletoads: Star Saga?
>>
>>18696024
allow me to explain why based anon, historically speaking the most established religion is Judaism, these "evolution of god" faggots are ignoring alot of outside evidence to try to jump to the conclusion that abramic faiths are derrived from paganism, when in actuality, the teachings and ancient practices of judaism, like the zodiac for instance, are the common thread behind all pagan faiths, and not vice versa, all the actual evidence points to judasm as the root faith, it's just wierdo gnostics dreaming up bullshit mythos yet again, anthropologists am i right? moving on we can see that the universe definately obeys axiomatic laws we can anaylise, with fractal implications, this does two things, established numeracy as a guiding force, even though it much more intrinsicly infinitive, than our axioms can encapsulate, and asserts an iterative principle, as i mentioned above all numeracy can be reduced to binary, and the binary fiorces of the bible are well known, heaven hell, infinity of heaven, and the void of sheol, etc. with this in mind we can confirm that humans are a universal iteration, and from among them one must be most likr the universe, a fractal iteration of the whole of creation ion one person, it's more than clear, considering circumstances, that Eashoa, or Jesus as pagans call him, was that iteration, and froms the bridgepoint, the event horizon fro our rise out of the void of sheol with the big bang, into the infinite future, where we will have immortality, and limitless resources, and infinite options, as it describes, one thing, a fiction that was added, the idea that when you die you will go to either heaven or hel;l, that is a roman paga idea, and not wha thte bible implies, rather we all see the beginning of time, we call sheol, or hell, and waith for the day in that void of our ressurection when "hell will cough up it's dead,(for the judgement) since we are forgive, we will be restored to perfection that day, by Eashoa's sacrifice.
>>
pls 4give typos grammar nazi kun
>>
>>18695971

The irony is the very words are complex mathematical models that are broken down into translated vocal tones.

In spite of her she’s my birth kin!
>>
>>18696078
i really should've proofread this b4 i posted it, it's riddled with more spelling errors than i can account for, outside interference? a typo bot? these aren't my normal errors i can say for sure
>>
>>18696094
okay something's up, i did proofread that last comment, and i know i typed can't, not can for a fact. i'm getting pissed.
>>
>>18696101
wait now it says something else altogether? what the fuck is going on here? maybe it's just too early and my mind is playing tricks on me
>>
>>18696078
I did just wake up and am half asleep still
>>
>>18696078
>Alphabet soup
xd
No, I read the whole thing, try to make some spacing and shit next time so I can even reply to points you make.
I thought everyone knew Jesus was a jew, lul.
If I had the chance to pick which religion I was born in, it would definitely be Judaism, just so I'd know the kabbalah and all that.
It's just wayy too late for me to pick up the Torah, I got shit to do.
Also, I kinda agree that western mysticism has definite roots in Judaism, specifically kabbalah, but there is so much more that your 'Judaism' is ignorant towards. Thus making it another fag religion.
>The world is to perceived by the ones who has eyes to see.
I wouldn't call myself a Jew anymore if I were raised Jewish, as I wouldn't call myself a Christian anymore.
I'm ever grateful for being born Christian, though, as it made me learn stuff from the bible, which I still to this day can relate to in different aspects.
There's no way I'm siding on your
>MY RELIGION IS BEST
tho, so.
Also, no one knows for sure maaaaaaan, MAYBE WE WEREN'T ALIVE BEFORE THE YEAR 2000 AND EVERYTHING HISTORY IS JUST A 'CONNECT THE DOTS' TREASURE HUNT!
>>
>>18696109
I think you might be trippin' balls, mate.
>>
>>18696120
>If I had the chance to pick which religion I was born in, it would definitely be Judaism, just so I'd know the kabbalah and all that.

CUT MY DICK AND TEACH ME ABOUT SILLY SHAPES, WORDS AND COLORS!

;^}
>>
>>18696120

Right, but not 2000 years, just WW2.
>>
>>18696127
>>18696120

tripfags = attention whores
>>
>>18696134
>Ridiculing our jew overlords
I wouldn't do that if I were you, senpai-kun.
>>18696138
I actually think some 'time shit' went on in WW2,
I have this eerie feeling.
>>18696142
More like, proud of what they write and not running away from shill post after shill post. :^)
>>
>>18696127
>archive.4plebs.org/s4s/thread/5183769/
a little i was tired, and unsure of my typing efficacy, i dunno, sometimes i feel like i'm typing one thing i look down, and it's typo city, but other times i type like a seasoned pro, so i dunno, it's theoretically possible there is a hidden software infecting my comp, corrupting my entries to discredit me to the masses, after all everone's a goddamn english major in this society, don't know shit about math or science though, sad
>>
>>18696120
fuck the semantics, i don't care which religion jerks your dick best, i'm talking historicity, cutting out facts to fit opinions is exacty how that pile of shit "evolution of god", or as it should be called, the assumptions of religion, was written, it's just not a factual interpretation of the evidence, judaism is the common thread, it just is, Eashoa is the universe incarnate, the shroud of turin itself is a document of certification on the topic.
>>
>>18696240
The way I understand the holy triangle is.
>Within the dream
>As the dream
>Without the dream
Jesus, is God within the 'dream'.
God IS the reality that is the 'dream'.
And then, God is an entity 'outside' the 'dream', that is reality.
Do our opinions coincide?
Also,
>it's theoretically possible there is a hidden software infecting my comp
We've all been there, you wouldn't have been an /x/-phile if you hadn't had an opinion like that.
>>
>>18696184

I am the overlord of the Jew, grasshopper.
>>
>>18696391
The jew doesn't accept any overlords.
How did you achieve this?!
>>
Cool story bro, I dont claim its exactly code but something similar.
Heres 2 of my spiritual experiences.
I put myself into a trance and fell asleep, iin the dream I saw the spirit of a female inside some geometrical shapes, inside her body, there was white dots, they had a liquid organic look while staying solid but spiritual, I started having sex with the female while inputing a combination on the dots. When I woke up, my dick felt as if it had ejaculated recently.

Experience 2: I was in my backyard when I felt as if God was there, my body started feeling much lighter, more agile, healthier, I was very calm, my mind was expanding and felt very clear, very deep, much more able, sharper, reality didnt certainly decompose into ones and zeroes and this seemed strange because it was exactly giving me a similar vibe, everything felt kind of fake.
>>
These kind of things,are just attempts of mankind tryin to put meaning in the existence,that is a chaos.
>>
>>18696828
>my dick felt as if it had ejaculated recently.
THE SPIRIT LITERALLY SWALLOWED YOUR REALITY CUM ELSE YOU WOULDN'T PERCEIVE YOUR DICK THIS WAY.
WE GOT PROOF GENTLEMEN!
>>
>>18695963
>i was doing hyperdimensional geometric processes using geometric axioms at 12 years old
Wow, you must be really smart.
>>
>>18695166

If it's not getting fresh air to exchange or water how the fuck is it still going?
>>
>>18697418
its a closed system, the plants filter everything you dumb fuck
>>
>>18697402
Can you believe it, smart people on /x/.
What's the next thing, ACTUALLY believing things on this board?
Psh!
>>
It's code, and most likely binary as well.
>The way I like to think of it is "There is a beginning or an end (if not, cyclical) but the span between is infinite".
I often shoot it his random query to stranger I just met.
>Third Dimension (Length/Width/Depth):
Look up from the screen
>Second Dimension (Length/Width):
Look at the screen/my post again
>First, what is it operating on? (Length):
Doesn't it only have one straight line containing no width?
Also, a horizon can be considered single dimensional, as you cannot tell where the landscape meets the sky.
>>
File: sun-desert-sky-horizon.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sun-desert-sky-horizon.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18697439
This random*
>>
>>18695941

Then how do you explain quantum states where something is simultaneously both zero and one??
>>
>>18697457
I don't know, multiverse maybe?
>>
>>18697457
>Then how do you explain quantum states where something is simultaneously both zero and one??
In my honest opinion, I think there's some science that needs working out.
Also I haven't studied the subject, but I'm quite sure it's where an atom or molecule or what the fuck ever is in all it states at once, but only if looked at is it one of them, sparticles or whatever, is it these that you are refering to?
That can probably be explained with the 'binary theory' at some point, but the fact is that we have no idea what the true nature of these are.
>>
>>18697457
>Then how do you explain quantum states where something is simultaneously both zero and one??
Guys believing "0 = 1, nothing = something, no means yes and no response means yes."
>>
>>18696424

>doesn't watch Sopranos
>2020
>>
>>18695077
>you belive their claim that at the lowest level is Binary Code?

What they actually said is that in the mathematics of string theory they find the same kind of error correcting code that is used today.
>>
>>18697424
plants can't generate carbon dioxide ya dimbus
>>
You guys have it all wrong. If you knew anything about the universe, you'd know it's actually a Lisp machine.
>>
File: 1471701809680.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471701809680.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
>>18699393
fungi can you stupid cunt.
Do you even into biology?
>>
>without greentext
>>
>>18700819
Shit, wrong thread
>>
You wouldnt believe me but the thrut is;
Ayy's did 9/11. there is an ongoing, hidden war. Humanity already lost it and the enemy took over this planet as back up base for this ongoing war. They let humanity slowly develope while they stay in the shadow. Their base is in arizona, antarctic and washington dc. When ever a group trys to expose them they start to show their power they have, 9/11 was one of those happenings. Media couldnt shut up about the ufo happening in arizona so they showed how powerfull they were.
>>
>>18696828
Can be coincidence, but after this went on, lots of shit happened. Economic crisis hit the world, terrorism, the clowns appeared, political scandals in my country that were very hilarious/outraging, /pol/ found kek...
>>
>>18695116
>Believe what I say without proving anything, it's the truth because I say so.

Sure bud, why don't you rewrite math while you're at it.
>>
>>18701343
the fuck?
there have always been economic crisis, terrorism, retards LARPing as clown and all kinds of bullshit in this world.

you sound like youre just only noticing these thing because you are 20something and are growing up watching too much sensationalized news
>>
>>18701432
I'm nearing 40 and everybody agrees things got whacky and shitty.
>>
>>18695077
Im close to finding the complete SEED sourcecode of this Universe, I just lack 1 last pattern which is in side of pi. Figured out the rest already. I wonder what will happen the moment I run the completed universe seed sourcecode.
>>
>>18695166
that's cool as shit
>>
>>18701658
what u need from pi?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.