[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This happened in Chile an hour or two ago https://youtu.be/Zd7GTYt6DNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1488177122973.jpg (22KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1488177122973.jpg
22KB, 480x472px
This happened in Chile an hour or two ago
https://youtu.be/Zd7GTYt6DNA
>>
File: Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
Angry-Frog-Meme-05.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>30 minutes
>>
>>18694685
Wtf is this shit

>>18694691

Not in English recording a house and some people
>>
File: trump wall helper.jpg (57KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
trump wall helper.jpg
57KB, 784x643px
>implying we speak spic
>>
someone translate the important parts
>>
So aliens !! Bugged out and ran through his house ?
>>
>>18694723
If you tell me a specific section of the video I'll translate that
>>
>>18694750
10:59

13:43

15:59(entirety of the cameraman investigating the house with the fuckboy)
>>
>authentic ghost video
>south america
>closes video
You guys are the worst at fakes.
>>
CHILEANONS REPORT IN. WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT.
>>
>>18694951
jajajajaja
>>
>>18694775
Same, can't take these retards seriously.
>>
>>18694685
O you retarded shileno de mierda go to fucking hispachan traitor, we will throw you to the sea like in 300 you fucking traitors
>>
>>18694775
Listen to the dogs. When paranormal events happen in the video the dogs get louder. Unless your a sound engineer and can speak from fact that the barks are faked......

p.s i'm not schizophrenic.
>>
>>18694767
City cops are there to help them and take them to a shelter for the night

>10:59
>police enters the room and there were broken glasses and shit flying down
>when they enter the house a spatula fell through the roof from the first floor
>when leaving after trying to talk to the entity when feels a knife grazing his back
>a bedsheet lights on fire with no one around it

>13:43
>"This is incredible, the nighbors 2 houses down, their clothes are starting to catch fire out of nothing, if I couldn't believe it I wouldn't see it" (sic. I guess he meant it the other way around but he sounds scared)
>"this isn't a joke I cannot believe this, look at the glass.

>15:59(entirety of the cameraman investigating the house with the fuckboy)
>"all these furniture was broken by it"
>"This is gonna be made public"
>"we need to leave now"

Basically he says the same things over and over, demon in house, family scared, unbelievable, broken glass, spontaneous combustion on a number of things, already called priests and professional occultists, etc.
>>
>>18695609
>>18694775
And it's not a ghost video, it's a report of the aftermath, looks real enough as far as the authorities actually being there and people are taking them seriously, but other than that no real "GHOST CAUGHT ON CAMRA" shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SI-86qG644

this one is way better (only 2 min) it is the same house, and basically is a priest (or something like that) trying to expel the whatever there is
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.