[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The /x/ Files, Issue Sixty-Four

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: all-seeing-eye.png (7KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
all-seeing-eye.png
7KB, 400x300px
Greetings, and welcome to The /x/ Files, the weekly news digest for 4chan's Paranormal board. Every Sunday, we take a quick snapshot of the mysterious world around us and bring it, in an easily readable magazine format, to the board. I am The Editor, the anonymous creator of this idea and collector of the news that will be following below. In the interests of legitimacy, I will be using a secure tripcode to post the thread; once the posts are completed, I will take the tripcode off and return to my anonymity.

I never should have bought Civ 5. LATE EDITION DUE TO BLACK HOLE GAMEPLAY

Table of Contents:

1: Radio Show Roundup
2: Paranormal Podcasts
3: Editor's Note
>>
File: Coast.png (200KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Coast.png
200KB, 512x512px
Coast to Coast AM with George Noory

Monday: Nature of the Universe/ Mind Enhancement

In the first half, scientist Robert Lanza discussed what he's concluded about the nature of the universe, and how consciousness is the key to all of creation. In the latter half, retired professor of Communications Anthony Hamilton shared his story, and discussed his lifelong pursuit of mind enhancement techniques which result in greater happiness and prosperity.

Tuesday: End-of-Life Approaches

In the first half, expert on palliative care and the medical experience of death and dying, Jessica Zitter, M.D. discussed her ideas for a better way to exit life that could change some of the basic tenets of medical culture. Open Lines followed.

Wednesday: US-Russia Relations/ History of Horror Films

In the first half, Stephen F. Cohen, a Professor of Russian Studies and History Emeritus at NYU, offered analysis of the currently volatile state of US-Russia relations. In the latter half, Chris Alexander, editor-in-chief of Fangoria and Gorezone, discussed the history of horror films and their continuing appeal.

Thursday: Is Our Universe a Computer Simulation?

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe presented an in-depth look at whether the universe could be a computer simulation.

Friday: ET Contacts & Antarctica

Filling in for George, Jimmy Church (email), welcomed intuitive empath, ET contactee, and whistleblower Corey Goode for a discussion on the discovery of an ancient alien civilization in Antarctica, his current information on our planet, and intel tied to the partial disclosure narrative. Open Lines followed.
>>
>>18694569
dude, it's monday
>>
File: Podcasts.jpg (182KB, 1054x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Podcasts.jpg
182KB, 1054x1157px
Paranormal Podcasts

Last Podcast on the Left: Live in Chicago

We’re live from Chicago! Join us as we discuss Charles Manson’s illnesses, the poetry of Son of Sam, Batsquatch, and the significance of the Denver Bronco’s 1997 Superbowl win.

Link: http://cavecomedyradio.com/podcast-episode/live-in-chicago/

Paranormal Podcast: Colonel Charles Halt on Rendlesham Forest

Retired Col. Charles Halt was a major figure in the Rendlesham Forest UFO incident in 1980. He joins us, along with John Hanson, to discuss this watershed case. In part two of the program, William Stillman joins us to discuss ghost and demons!

Link: http://jimharold.com/col-charles-halt-on-rendlesham-forest-paranormal-podcast-471/

The Paracast: February 26th, 2017

Seven years after his first appearance on The Paracast, Gene and Chris present well-known conspiracy theorist Jim Marrs. We’ll cover the standbys, including the Kennedy assassination, the murder of Robert Kennedy, secret space programs, ancient astronauts and even 9/11.

Link: http://www.theparacast.com/

Mysterious Universe: 17.07

Bikini clad spectres and tree hopping humanoids sets the tone of weirdness for this episode as we eventually wind up deciphering occult symbology in our nation’s capital. We then peel back the layers of the world’s “Holy Madmen” and find a dangerous line walked between saintliness and depravity.

Link: http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/02/17-07-mu-podcast/
>>
Expanded Perspectives: Inquisitive Interlopers

On this episode of Expanded Perspectives the guys start the show off talking about how what happens when your own devices turn against you? In one bizarre case a man’s electronic Pace Maker actually provided evidence against him in an arson case. Then, a possible Gorilla like Sasquatch sighting in Texas back in 1960. Then, there are some who firmly believe the human race knows more about distant galaxies and alien planets located light years away from Earth than what lies beneath the surface of our planet. Then, a strange story from New York City back in 1989 of a witness lying in bed unable to sleep when a very bright white light entered the room, and three or four humanoids entered her bedroom. After the break, Cam brings up some strange and unusual encounters with the Men In Black and some possible Women In Black.

Link: http://www.expandedperspectives.com/inquisitive-interlopers/

>>18694589
You think I didn't notice? Would you rather me skip a week?
FUCKING CIV 5 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
>>
Astonishing Legends: The Nazi Bell, Part 2

The mystery of “The Nazi Bell” or “Die Glocke” is only surpassed by its reported potential. The Germans had the knowledge to build an atomic weapon in Otto Hahn, the chemist who first split the uranium nucleus in 1938. The next year the Nazis had control of Europe’s only source of uranium ore when they acquired the mine at Joachimsthal while invading the rest of Czechoslovakia. But was The Bell a device to aid them in enriching uranium-238? Many researchers of The Bell believe it was it’s own research project and given an even higher Top Secret classification than their atomic weapons program. When Germany surrendered in 1945, it was evident they were not able to bring their atomic weapon development to a successful conclusion, but was this because they were much more focused on creating a machine that would be a far greater solution to their goal of world domination, and did they fully know what they were dealing with? The glimpse inside Pandora’s Box is always both wondrous and deadly. Of the many questions surrounding The Bell, the two most important remain: If it exists today, where is it? And if it’s still being researched, could it, like uranium, change the world as we know it?

Link: http://www.astonishinglegends.com/al-podcasts/2017/2/24/ep-63-the-nazi-bell-part-2

The Dark Myths Collective:

We are a group of podcasters dedicated to producing high quality and emotionally power-packed listening experiences. While our shows span the full spectrum of genres from history to fiction to crime stories, what binds them together is that they explore the darker side. This allows you to cross genres and discover podcasts you might not have found.

Link: http://darkmyths.org
>>
File: editors-note.png (10KB, 380x141px) Image search: [Google]
editors-note.png
10KB, 380x141px
Just One More Turn.

Archive: https://4chanxfiles.wordpress.com/

Email: [email protected]

Until Next Time
>>
>>18694639
Wait, didn't you usualy include some /x/-tier news?
>>
File: 60906460.jpg (98KB, 400x258px) Image search: [Google]
60906460.jpg
98KB, 400x258px
>>18694678

I normally do, but when I'm about to miss the deadline (like I did today), or there's nothing to report, I'll skip it.
>>
>>18694596
Mysterious universe sounds really interesting. I haven't heard of them before.
>>
>>18694765
Oh, okay.
In the news, 7 earthlike planets were discovered just 400 LYs away, new footage of Nessie appeared, witches attacked Trump and nothing happened, and a mysterious image set 4chan on fire.
Did I miss anything?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.