[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets have a little fun, /x/, in this thread I want you to share

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0302.png (454KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
454KB, 800x800px
lets have a little fun, /x/, in this thread I want you to share a spooky story involving a paranormal entity, than draw (to the best of your ability) what you saw. I'll start.

>be me, 8 or 9 years old
>sleeping in a room I shared with my older sister. 2 beds parallel to each other with a table lamp between them.
>can't sleep for some reason, feeling of being watched starts setting in, builds to the point of panic
>turn around to turn on the light
>short man with huge yellow eyes right at my bedside staring at me, huge smile stretching from one side of his head to the other
>shoot my fucking hand for that light switch like my life depended on it, its eyes followed my arm.
>disappears when I turn the lights on
>sister is mad I woke her up
>>
I came here looking for information about this exact same thing. I cant sleep and it reminded me of a time I was up this late as a kid. Something similar happened to me as a small child. I woke up in the middle of the night and was in my living room. The rest of my family was asleep. I was playing with toys in my floor next to a window. It appeared outside. I don't remember if it was already there or just appeared. I had a short conversation with it. My child brain figured it somewhat resembled a sesame Street character with big yellow eyes. Sort of like a black fuzzy Elmo. I recall it was friendly, but it looked scary so I didn't look much. After we established friendship I went to get my older sister to introduce her to my new friend. When I woke her up and brought her to the window it was gone. I remember looking for it a few times and could never find it again. We moved out of that house not long afterwards. I never forgot the only nonexplainable thing that's ever happened to me though. It's so stupid sounding I pretty much block it out. But the memory is still there.
I was looking to see if this had happened to anyone else when I came across this. I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else.
>>
When I was a kiddo there was an old ass oak tree stuck in brambles that could be seen from the laundry room window. It just so happened the tree and brambles looked like a man chained by his hands and being stabbed by spears. Had a face and everything. This tree was absolutely spooky to me as a a kid. I grew a small obsession over time. I would go outside to inspect, and draw sketches of it. One day when I looked at tree from laundry room it was in a different spot from before and the "head" was turned up towards the window. I was friggin spooked, and looked away. When I looked back tree was blurry in my vision, and then back in normal position. Property used to have a farmhouse which burned down and took people with it. Was my property cursed, or was I just a kiddo with overactive imagination?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.