[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bout time i try my hand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: WHAT ANXIETY IS FUCKING LIKE.jpg (38KB, 564x541px) Image search: [Google]
WHAT ANXIETY IS FUCKING LIKE.jpg
38KB, 564x541px
TLDR: How to ward off demons causing anxiety

So i've had extreme anxiety for most of my life, i've taken Prozac and it's worked but recently it seems to have stopped, xanax helps but i feel like there is something stronger messing with me here, demons I assume, i'm agnostic leaning to christianity, no ridicule please. So if anyone can reccomend ways to ward of negative spirits please do share, i'm not sure if i believe in them or not, i want to feel normal again.
>>
>>18693778
Demons cannot stand in the presence of God wear a cross neckless
As we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, “These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation.” And this she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And it came out that very hour.
Acts 16:16-18

Do not act like you can do it yourself that will only let the devil take root. Ask God for help
>>
>>858

I did many times. I'm not giving up though, i keep asking
>>
In the middle east in ancient times palaces would paint their ceilings blue to confuse spirits into thinking they were outside so they would leave the area.

In other traditions spirits were seen as highly gullible and lacking of critical thinkibg. One easy way to get rid of a spirit taught by the Romani people was to tell the spirit to come back and visit you yesterday. The spirit would become confused and old never figure just how to do that. Thus causing it to break contact with the afflicted.

Hope this helps.

-M
>>
Thank you kind stranger, i wish you well
>>
>>18693778
Wear a cross, Pray often, and when you feel a presence simply tell the spirit with no special theatrics or boasting "you have no right to be here"
>>
Your best bet is trying different approaches like therapy, new medications, life coaching, acupuncture, and so on. The only demons are the ones in your psyche.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.