[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Grove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

So what the fuck is this?

Is is this just some rich people Summercamp?

Are they larping just to fuck with the public?

Or are the Elites just not not even trying to hide their twisted games?
>>
watch a young Alex Jones infiltrate the BG and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
>>
its where rich guys went to suck their dingdongs because where no one could see
>>
>>18693565

Anybody else see the weird face pop up just after the flare at 1:10:47?
>>
>>18696623
woah that's creepy
>>
File: Bohemian grove.jpg (63KB, 591x819px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian grove.jpg
63KB, 591x819px
>>18693503
a mix of all of those
>>
>>18696588
You only need a hole in a stall in a public toilet for that.
>>
Pretentious art bullshit for immature people with lots of money. It's just Burning Man except more exclusive and gayer. Presidents get their cocks out in each others faces and get drunk while playing make believe.

Is this really that hard to understand?
>>
>>18693565
Ok.
>>
>>18693503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc

Pretty much a congregation of faggots with money, using mock occultism to make them seem more important than they actually are.
>>
you know most of workers there are students from the nearby college. There are even interviews of them saying its just a event like any other.
>>
>>18697012
>>18697681
Fucking IDIOTS..

People with lots of money know that time IS money. They wouldn't be wasting their time with pointless shit.

The people who partake in these are dark occultist who are privy to rituals which give them more influence/power.

The people such as the ones I quoted are excellent examples of the influence that they hold over the masses. You are sheeple and nothing else. I honestly feel bad and disgusted of your ignorance.

Please fucking educate yourselves.
>>
>>18699763
Time isn't money for literal billionaires, they have massive passive incomes and have plenty of time to wear halloween masks and suck each other in the woods.
>>
File: 1481959519420.gif (1MB, 2764x6697px) Image search: [Google]
1481959519420.gif
1MB, 2764x6697px
>>18699854
It's a really weird meeting if you put it in context.
>>
>>18693503
Have any of you read Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut? Do you reckon that the Meadows is based on Bohemian Grove? Or is it based on nothing, or on some other place or event that I'm unaware of?
>>
>>18693503
Pedo central
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ5bsp_7v6M
>>
>>18696623
post pic
>>
>>18699763

Increasing your status amongst your peers isn't a waste of time and can be extremely important for buisness. Being in a secret club is a status symbol.

It only takes 1 very powerfull person to believe in mumbo jumbo to have a retard meeting of rich people sucking up to him.
>>
>>18700019
Ooh good question. I never thought of that before. Could be anon. Either, that's an underrated Vonegut book
>>
>>18703447
Yes, I enjoyed it.
Sincerely, it made me think.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.