[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 3

Is anyone else really scared that hell might be real?

think about, infinite possibilities, could there exist an alternate universe of eternal torment that nothing escapes?

is anyone else really hoping there isn't life after death just so that they know they won't go to hell?
>>
This is Hell. Earth is our prison.
>>
>>18693172
but i'm having fun.
>>
I thought about something related earlier; "the eternal destruction"

I'm not sure where it says that in the bible but it does.

Now hear me out, this is really weird how I thought about it, and I'm not sure if I will explain it.....

What if "the eternal destruction" is related to this......

If energy can't be destroyed, what if your energy, instead of maintaining any form, as in a spirit or a soul, or conscience, or whatever... What if your soul kinda turns to dust? For example; food/life/matter turns to dust/returns to the earth and energy is transferred, ie; in the fastest process it can happen: You eat food and digest it and poo it out. The matter is recycled and the energy is recycled - over and over. So what if "the eternal destruction" is when you're transformed into nothing more than particles of energy going into life forms over and over for eternity?

I can't explain this so I'm going to leave it there. But basically you suck at life so you're dammed for eternity to be food and be poo.
>>
I genuinely believe this is place hell desu
>>
We experience pain some people feel extreme physical or emotional pain before death. Famine disease etc..
>>
>>18693151
Nice try God. Stay on /pol/.
>>
>>18693191
some people have fun in prison, they are the one's waiting in the showers for the soap to drop
>>
There is a Hell. Or a lake of fire if you will

You can get out with phantom pain
>>
>>18693151
>could there exist an alternate universe of eternal torment that nothing escapes?
4chan exists.
>>
Pizzagate proves our richest and most powerful rulers believe in and worship satan. just think about that fact.
>>
>>18693172
>>18693191
Exactly.
We are being tested and this is our last chance to redeem ourselves.
If you fail you go to the fire lake and burn for all the eternity.

But remember that God loves you.
>>
hells a bit lackluster when you're speaking about pits of fire or emotional torment, sure it has a lasting effect at first but both interpretations have lost their effect on me.

i like to imagine that it isnt something we can simply mock off, we need something that will put even the most degenerate into formation, a place that will have a lasting scar on our lives and make the usual interpretations of hell look like babyshit.

cmon rpers, give me the scariest visions of hell, none of this baby shit anymore im sick of it.
>>
>>18694870
i always imagined a tornado in just empty blackness that never ends. You're just stuck spinning around in there forever. That or a tube slide that never ends and you're just sliding down it for eternity.
>>
>>18693151
the most horrible hell i can think off would be to be left alone for all eternity in a black void.
>>
>>18695004
Seems prety relaxing desu. at least there would be nothing to hurt you.
>>
Been to hell.
Everyone was just having sex.
Literal nightmare, buffoons don't even want to have conversation, just sex, maybe apart from some brief dirty talk.
That my dear friends, is literal hell.
>Tfw eternal bliss is achievable in any realm but ours.
But still if you think eternal orgasm is bliss, you should seriously consider why you might be going to hell.
>>
>>18693151
Nah, if god is infinitely smart and not some fucking basilisk, he sure can understand that his creations can make a lot of mistakes, and that they eventually will find the true way.
>>
>>18694870

>You meet the you that you could have been had you put in the effort then are wiped from existence
>>
Demons would get bored just plainly torturing people for eons, yea? I bet by the time we get there, Hell has mellowed out. Of course they'll torture all the newfags they get to keep up tradition I suppose.
>>
>>18696037
>Torturing newfags
Where does this NOT occur?
>inb4 reddit
>>
>>18694783
>burn for all eternity
>God loves you

Pick one.
>>
>>18694870
Here you go: http://www.menshealth.com/health/complex-regional-pain-syndrome
>>
>>18696037
But what if they just never get bored? What if they have a psychological complex that causes them to crave torturing people and only torturing people.

Similarly, what if our cognitive ability to endure pain is removed? What if we just never get used to the torture and every day is uniquely awful?
>>
Enoch speaks of Angels with torture implements to use on the condemned...
>>
>>18693172
this is indeed hell

6+6+6=18 (age of consent)
>>
>>18693421
I like your theory
>>
>>18693421
Well, everything in the physical world yearns to its dormant state, it has a beginning, a peak, and an end (i.e.) stars.
It's almost as if science approves of theological theories.
>>
>>18696045

I hate that this makes sense every time I see it. I want to believe in something, but it can't be that.
>>
>make finite evil
>condemned to inifinite punishment

Looks fine to me
>>
>Soul having a human experience
>Condemned for eternity for not following the human God's guidelines
>Tfw fell for the human meme
>>
>>18696239
Well, you'll just reincarnate on this earth until some religious dogma that will make us all enlightenment helps you out of this instance of reality. Of course, you could start studying on how to enlighten yourself, but you're just human after all, right?
>>
>>18693151
You're a bit mistaken about the alternate universes.
The theory says that alternate universes exist that obey the laws of physics.
>>
>>18693151
>Is anyone else really scared that hell might be real?

Not really. I'm quite ok with it. It means all the people who did shit to me will have to pay back even if they manage to escape in life.
>>
>>18696239
God loves everyone, but people punish themeselvs with suffering until they learn to love everyone too?

There is a saying I like, I think from Buddha that says roughly "you will not be punished because of your anger, you will be punished by your anger".
So the "sin" is in itself the punishment.
>>
>>18696790
He who is without sin, motherfucker.
>>
>>18693449
Nah, your life is shit by your own fault, weak willed faggot. Stop making excuses for being a loser.
>>
>>18696005
everyone deserves a second chance
>>
>>18693151
Ive thought about this specific thing for a long long time and the only answer i can reach that allows infinite realities and a benevolent source is that there can never be an eternal hell because the only thing in all of the infinite realities that is consistent is change.
therefore an eternal hell that never changes cannot exist literally.
it can exist technically in that in eternal existence you will return to the state of total negativity endless times
it will however always end at some point and become good again.
>>
>>18693151
But I thought this is Hell, is it not?
>I mean the roses smell nice in all, but what about all this shit I'm walking through?
>>
>>18693151
>Is anyone else really scared that hell might be real?
This is hell: I'm terrified I'll come back and have to learn all this shit over again; and be vulnerable to predators and ignorant parents. I can only hope I'm good enough as I am to at least deserve civilized parents.

>think about, infinite possibilities, could there exist an alternate universe of eternal torment that nothing escapes?
Again, this could be it. We merely keep coming back to suffer or one day we earn peace for ourselves. Most people could not function in heaven as civilized spirits.

>is anyone else really hoping there isn't life after death just so that they know they won't go to hell?
I'm actually afraid of everyone and everything; many more so than the not so much.
If there is a hell with no escape, then honor, love, truth and courage are lies. If hell be real, people will suffer (be raped) for all eternity. Not a good god that would suffer people to that rather than save them. I had a sister who told me she "prayed" for me to die. She could have asked for me to have a wonderful but she chose to be evil and suffer the consequences. She got vaginal cancer because she was cancerous inside.
>>
the epic of gilgamesh is the oldest cuneiform know to man , twice as old as the bible and tells the exact same story of moses, prehaps its all time that we come to grips that all religions are horse shit and stop killing one another
>>
>>18697514
Thorns.
Those are called thorns.
>>
>>18697529
>and stop killing one another
But where's the fun in that?
>>
Hell is a real place. Today on Earth, spiritual beliefs are as they were in the days of Noah. Blasphemy is ingrained in social expectations. Bravery is mocked. Authentic people who believe in God are persecuted by most professionals. You have to have lots of backbone today to stand up for universal morality. Is that normal? No way. That's a sign of a very sick society. Take spirituality seriously and understand the spiritual failures of the generations before us don't have to be repeated. It is our time to stand for truth, principles, justice, and God.
>>
>>18693151
t. edgelord

and it is real you idiot. Repent now or burn for eternity
>>
Even if there was a Hell universe you could be born in it would be relative. With nothing to compare it to it wouldn't seem hellish. Just stay outa black holes and you'll be fine.
>>
>>18693449
i might think that if i was some starving nigglet but I am a basic white boy with no real problems
>>
>>18700262
Give life a little time cunt
>>
Born to circumstances out of your control.

Aware of your own mortality and its end is coming tick tock.

Forced into a system of slave labor, for a green piece of paper that has no actual meaning, other than what we have given it.

I could keep going but I am too lazy, yea this is hell.
>>
>>18697529
You know nothing about anything cunt
>>
>>18694783
>>18696045
>>18696239
That's divine justice for you, basically a ruthless way of law. Think about it, here on earth if you choose to act in an unethical way you get punished by human law because the collectiveness has to take action for your fuck ups, kind of "compensating" for your actions and bringing balance with what we call justice. But I think our concept of justice may be restricted by our mortality, you may think 25 years in prison are a lot considering the average life expectancy is about 75 years. Spending 1/3 of your life in prison sounds like hell for us, but is nothing compared to God's law, considering the concept of "eternity". Anyway, I don't think it is necessary to live a perfect life by the book but we should genuinely regret our "sins".
>>
File: ad_163221207.jpg (46KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
ad_163221207.jpg
46KB, 768x512px
>>18699004
The spark of life~ BURNS#
>>
>>18693151
>Cosmos of eternal torment that nothing escapes.
>Can it exist.

:|
>>
There is no torture I would not eventually fetishize.
In order to torture me they'd need to make me incapable of conscious thought and then what would be the point?
>>
>>18695004
Hm.
You've been there haven't you.
An what did you see. did you see the light.
>>
>>18695004
You'd eventually get dehydrated or starve to death, or would bite your tongue or scratch your arteries and bleed out. Are you implying this wouldn't happen somehow?
>>
>>18693151
>Born in New Guinea in the highlands
>never see a white man and his religion
>never heard of Christianity
>burn in hell for all eternity for believing in false gods
>>
>>18696263
Your finite evil as you state is likely to have more bang for its buck thus infinity is involved in the actual calculations.
>>
>>18696263
>>18700433
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purgatory
punishment is not infinite
>>
I used to be an atheist till i seen some shit that changed my mind on it. God is real, demons are real but i am unsure on "hell" i think it is misunderstood. After experiencing the demonic and trying to rid myself of it and eventually ending up becoming a Christian and it left i was left with a lot of questions.

Look into Universal Reconciliation, there are many different thoughts on how it might work. But the version i side with is that hell is real but it is not eternal. You can get out of it once you realize the sin that you have done in life to end up there you need to reflect on it. This is pretty much what happened to me during my demonic attacks.

Some people might not need much to realize that some of the choices the made and things they did were not good. Other people like say Hitler may end up being there for a long time. Once you look into UR you find out it is biblical and fits the king james bible better than eternal torment.

And if this interests you start checking out bad Near Death Experiences and see how it fit's it. (some NDE people are full of shit though like the Korean girl that did paintings of hell. she claims Jesus could not be in more than one place at once and traveled by jet in heaven so her stuff is all bullshit.)
>>
>>18696273
What is the purpose of you're experience..
>>
>>18695004
You would not be alone in that void, for the you you know as you, the false you, would not be present. 'You' would be that void.

Think of it this way; does the thought of what you experienced before you became aware terrify you?
>>
>>18695997
>eternal sex
>hell

I know of people for whom eternal conversation would be hell.
>>
>>18697520
You can grow your spirit along the way.
Spirits form, energy is eternal.
ALL YOU KNOW IS ETERNITY. thus infinite.
>>
>>18698982
Do the insects also get signal.
It is the way of nature.
Nature isn't done.
>>
>>18699214
Tis iris of the eye... which feeds data...
Once processed and renewed.
Its transmission in/output.

Now ask why and how is the black-hole the same.
>>
>>18700425
Not OP but my understanding is that God judges people like that for how they conducted themselves based on his Law written automatically in every persons heart.
>>
>>18695997
>tfw hell isnt made to punish sinners and is just a heaven for them to keep them away from good people in normal heaven
I could go to either of those and have a good time desu
>>
Hell is thrown into the lake of fire after judgement along with the old earth, so prophesy is fulfilled when life is ended for sinners meaning they're destroyed and they will be as it says in Isaiah "dust at our feet" this also explains they shall have no rest day nor night in the the New Heaven and New Earth shall be eternal rest and comfort from sin were as the unrepentant sinners will be destroyed forever l.
>>
File: feel.jpg (145KB, 660x751px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
145KB, 660x751px
>>18693151
100% this is Hell; don't see why it would be the only one or the worst though. Then again maybe Im just influenced by my the multiple religious traditions I follow.

Sounds like here except enlightenment exists.

I would take that bitch over.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.