[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go Fetch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 22

File: 1477329360650.png (9KB, 386x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477329360650.png
9KB, 386x500px
Hello /x/. I have lurked on this board for many, many years and I think it is time I finally share something with you.

You see. Over this time I have tried many spells to test their validity. And I have found some which do in fact work. I wish to share some of them with you. My first spell I shall teach you I'd known as the ''go fetch'' spell. It is very easy to preform and I personally swear to its effectiveness. If anyone is interested I shall post instructions on how to preform it.

The materials are rather simple. All you need is a pen. Paper. And one needle.

So. My question. Is who's ready to do some magic? After I receive replies showing you are interested I shall post the instructions in this thread.

-M
>>
fuck up my soul senpai
>>
>>18692725
>After I receive replies showing you are interested

Fuck the attention_whore desire to be begged to post, either share or don't. Jesus fuckin' Christ.
>>
File: 1487861356707.jpg (22KB, 395x377px) Image search: [Google]
1487861356707.jpg
22KB, 395x377px
>>18692725
I'm wet with anticipation
>>
If I do not receive any interest in my sharing these spells with you
I shall never post again.
I just feel that /x/ would enjoying being taught a true magic spell for once

-M
>>
File: 200_s.gif (38KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
38KB, 356x200px
>>18692725
>>
>>18692745
>If I do not receive any interest in my sharing these spells with you
>I shall never post again.

Promises, promises.
>>
>>18692745
It looks like you're getting plenty of interest already. Quit being such a tease
>>
>>
I'm waiting M-sensei
>>
>>18692745
>The materials are rather simple. All you need is a pen. Paper. And one needle.

prick your finger it is done

i'm casting a spell called "please stop roleplaying"
>>
ITT: people slowly realizing OP never intended to post anything
>>
>>18692725
I'll bite. Let's see what you've got OP.
>>
>>
>>18692808
First, you shove the needle up your ass, then you prick your glans with the pen, and then you fap and cum into the paper and use the pen to shove it and the pen up your ass.
>>
Okay. So I see some are intersted. The spell as I mentioned before is known as the go fetch spell.
Materials. One piece of white paper. One pen. One needle. One drop of blood. ONLY USE THE BLOOD IF YOU NEED TO INCREASE THE SPELLS POWER

THIS SPELL IS USED TO RECEIVE A GIFT OR SOMETHING YOU WISH RETURNED

>use the pen to write in detail what it is you want brought back to you. This can be anyone or anything. So long as it is not outlandish.
>on this note write that you will remove the spirits pain in exchange for it bringing back what it is you desire (this is what the needle is used for)
>write note as if you are talking to someone in first person
>sign your full name at the end of the letter. Use blood only if you want the process expedited

Now that you have the letter now what?

>take your letter and fold it into the shape of a dog HAVE ALL WRITING FOLDED INSIDE THE AVATAR
>remember the needle? Pierce one of the newly shaped dogs legs. (This is the pain you promised to remove if the spirit holds up their end of the deal)
Now with your demands clearly written inside the dog AND it's goal clearly given and the contract made. place the new dog somewhere you can see it. And say.

"NOW GO FETCH"

After you are given what you wanted IMMEDIATELY remove the needle and leave the dog outside to be free.

I preformed this spell only once. I thought it wouldn't work I asked that my old girlfriend would come visit me. She did five days later. The parent she had moved to live with died and a car accident. And she had to come back to live with her father. After she had told me she had to come and tell me what happened. After that.i promised to never again use this spell.
You.have been warned. Good luck.

Cordial as always... -M
>>
>>18692899
Well damn. My attempt to hijack and kill the thread has failed.
Good on you, OP. You delivered.

Whether they work or not is a different story, but they're there, and that's what matters.
>>
Please do not ask for anything impossible to get. The spirit will become frustrated knowing that it cannot complete the task and that you harmed it knowing that it will almost certainly fail. And will proceed to turn on you. And again. Do not for get to hold up your end of the deal.

-M
>>
>>18692930
Share more
>>
I do not appreciate your lack of faith. I shall never again post any of what I have learned.

I truly regret that my knowledge was wasted on the likes of some of you -M
>>
How do I fold a paper like a dog
>>
>>18692951
What lack of faith?

>>18692919
Me? I was merely complimenting your deliverance.
>>
After some of you try this and see that it works. Perhaps your mind will be more open to true magic. Which involves contracting spirits using the law of the known universe. Equal exchange. I know several more spells each with there own purposes. Remember though that true spells require a deal to be made. And that other participants hold up their ends of the deal. However. There are instances where they will simply refuse to help in this case.

This includes the fetch spell

If the spirit does not come through with its end put the avatar in a container. Then fill the vessel with salt. Bury the avatar far. Far. FAR away from you to avoid any unforseen consequences

Thank you for your time.

- M
>>
>>18693039
How long do I wait before doing that?
I have to leave it in my house with the needle until what I want comes true?
What if I realise I asked for too much and take the needle out anyways?
>>
>>18693062
Do not remove the needle early. If you suspect failure of the spell. Put the avatar in a container. Fill container with salt and bury it far far away from you. You do not want the one you have contracted to come back.

Think of it as 'firing' an under performing employee. And assuring the disgruntled employee does not return for what's theirs

I hope this is helpful. -M
>>
>>18693149
It's helpful but I still dont know if I can forgive the spirit's failure and release it anyways. I'm too sensitive
>>
File: 1486564937195.gif (1MB, 359x307px) Image search: [Google]
1486564937195.gif
1MB, 359x307px
>op post actual magic spell
>/x/ pretty much ignores thread and intend post in stupid ayy lmao threads
>op said they know even more spells and is happy to share
>no one asks polity for more or for op to reveal his/her knowlege.

Is this how far /x/ has fallen?

Please stay M. Please share more with us....
>>
>>18693217

Recent influx of /pol/fugees getting banned from their shitty sub for chomping on bait way to hard.
>>
>>18693217
I am happy to teach those who shall listen.
like I have stated I have been on X a long time and have noticed that this board is in need of true magic.

-M
>>
>>18693242
What other kinds spells you have fampai? Truly interested.
>>
>>18692930
Where does the spirit come from?

Would it listen without the needle?
>>
good thread. but what exactly am i'm trading away? you say the humans side of the deal is removing pain from the spirit, is the human the one to cause the pain, and removing it is to stop? or is the spirit just endlessly hungry and i'm feeding it part of my soul?
>>
>>18692959
Ditto.

Can we learn another spell? We would love to know another.
>>
>>18693242
I'm really interested.
you should maybe post in /omg/ and get a tripcode.

As of what I'm interested in, virtually anything
>>
>>18693242
Pls, share more, senpai.
>>
>>18693039
Equal exchange... what exactly is the spirit gaining?
>>
>>18693268.

The needle is needed. as that is your end of the bargin. Removing it's pain caused by the needle stuck in it. The entity you contact is essentially random.

I hope this helps -M
>>
>>18693327
>cause demon pain
>i'll stop if you do my bidding :^)
>expecting the demon not to fuck you over if possible
we're the real demons
>>
>>18693306
> the needle causes the pain
>you're literally coercing the spirit to do something to you and in return you will stop hurting him
>>
>>18693339
>>18693346
Magic is a bitch, you can't get something from nothing.
>>
>>18693346
But what if the needle symbolises a spirit in pain and it attracts spirits that need a pain removed
>>
>>18693339
>>18693346

I don't think sticking the needle in the paper is what causes the spirit pain I just think it can be painful in general to be a spirit.

The symbolic gesture of the removing the needle from the leg might be easing to the spirit
>>
>>18693276
That is what signing in blood is for. This gives the spirit some of your personal energy to help in achieving it's end goal. However this is not recommended. As then the spirit is somewhat bound to your energy. And breaking contact with the spirit after all is said in done becomes much more difficult.
Think of the energies at work being quantum in nature. Everything is bound to something else.

-M
>>
>>18693362
what could it's end goal possibly be, and how do I know how much energy i'm giving over?
>>
I will only share spells that I have personally used and have had success in peeforming. I wish not to mislead anyone or give out bunk information as that would be disingenuous of me.

-M
>>
Damn this shit is crazy I wana try this but I'm kinda spooked so basically you can ask for anything reasonable right??? Can you ask for money or electronics???
>>
>>18693396
then dump some my man
>>
>>18693403
Didn't you read? The fucking spirit killed someone for him to get his petty wish fulfilled.

Don't do this shit, in fact, go to /v/ and leave this stuff for the doomed.
>>
>>18693396

Enlighten us with your teachings!
>>
>>18693387
The end goal is the retrieval of what it is you desire. The energy you expend writing the note and shaping the avatar is what you put into the spell. Adding your blood greatly amplifies the spell and helps mark you as the recipient of said desire.

The spirit gains your energy that you have expended and put out into the world. However is now bound to the newly crafted avatar as well as hindered due to the needle piercing it's new vessel. Removing the needle and setting the avatar free to its own devices after is the spirits reward.

I hope this helps

-M
>>
>>18693403
Yes you can. However again I would suggest not making it something very hard to obtain. When I preformed it I asked for my freind back. Just I was appalled at the events that unfolded to make my desires reality...

I hope this helps

-M
>>
Op post more spells!!!!!
>>
>want someone to die
>ask the thing to bring me something that will require the death of that person
>just got a spiritual hitman
Bretty good
>>
>>18693403
Like, if you ask for money, maybe your legs would be cut off or your dad would die, or any of that kind of stuff
>>
>>18693446
so basically you create a spirit, get it to do something, and it's reward is being let free?
is every spirit inherently malicious, what do they generally do once free? sounds like a bad fucking idea letting demons into reality for a petty wish
>>
>>18693506
I think the theory is that you create the paper dog with the needle. And a spirit with pain comes and takes it as avatar so that when it does what you ask, you take the needle and ease the pain as reward. Then by putting the paper outside the spirit is free and with no pain
>>
File: IMG_2172.jpg (88KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2172.jpg
88KB, 719x1280px
Like I said. I have lurked on /x/ for several years quietly enjoying threads here and there. It is only now that I have decided to post.
I will never have a trip code. I will simply sign the end of my posts.

I have learned several different forms of magic. However I have noticed that only a few spells in each field truly work. And all share the same them of equal exchange.
I will.not post another spell tonight. However if enough people remember me. And interest in my craft stays.
I shall post more and more frequently sharing with you what I can.
It is almost time for me to sleep.
I do have a day job I am sorry to say.

Cordial as always... your friend

-M
>>
>>18693487
You could write in the note that you don't want him to hurt people to get what you want.
>>
>>18693556

Looking forwards to it
>>
>>18693556
good luck M, I hope you bless us whit more knowledge tommorrow night!
>>
>>18693556
Sleep well wizardo
>>
Rest well wizard be back soon
>>
>>18693556
Sleep tight M
>>
>>18692930
What would be impossible? Would, say, asking for one million dollars be impossible?
>>
>>18693242
Please, educate us.
>>
Before I sleep. I wanted to let you know tomorrow evening I shall keep my promise and deliver a new spell. I am curious as to what type of spell /x/ wishes to learn.

I know a little bit of most types. But again I shall post only those I have preformed with success. My favorites are luck spells. Binding spells (go fetch is binding magic) love spells. Enchantment. And finally though not recommended. Necromancy.

I promise I shall post a spell of one of these types tomorrow. I wondered if anyone had a preference.

Happy to help as always

-M
>>
>>18693327
Could i use a knife or a pencil or something instead of a needle?
>>
>>18693639
I'm intersted in love and luck spells, I don't know about the rest of the board though.

Good night M.
>>
>>18693639
Love spells
>>
>>18693639

I would love to know about working Necromancy spells. Just out of curiosity
>>
>>18693645
Yes. The goal is to cause the avatar some form of harm that you can later rectify and make better.

-M
>>
>>18693639
Enchantment as in making a magical object? I'd like that
>>
>>18692740
This

Fuck off or share.
>>
The necromancy spells I have learned require the highest level of materials and patience in order to preform. Though they also yeld rather interesting results.

Some of the easiest magic I know of ate love spells. I think they are what I will be posting tomorrow and then. Gradually. I shall move on to the harder subjects with time.

I have decided. Tomorrow evening will be a love spell. Possibly two. Because the materials for one of them I gaurentee everyone who is intersted will have available for use. I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared thusfar.
And I think everyone could use a little love. Don't you agree?

I shall be laying down in about half an hour. I will post until I fall asleep.

Your friend

-M
>>
Is there any like really harmless beginner spells that can still prove magic? I'm a skeptic but I would love to be proven wrong but I dont wanna put myself in danger or anything.
>>
>>18693747
I've been having a trouble about casting a love spell on someone I love, isn't it like controlling them in a way? What is love aniways.
>>
>>18693720
Yes enchanting an object. Either to make it more receptive to an idea or energy or to grant the welder a boon of some sort. However enchanting takes time and special preparation

-M
>>
>>18693761

These are the dark arts anon. If you have morality issues maybe this isn't for you
>>
>>18693242
Instead of spells verbatim I want to know what resource(book or otherwise) that describes the 'physics' of magick or the metaphysical faithfully. Also have you tried to make your own spells.

Regards.
>>
>>18693769
I make small arms and jewelry as a hobby and it would be interesting to try to do that, so I guess I can wait until you share it
>>
>>18693769
Can i enchant, say, my mixtape?
>>
>>18693769
I know this sounds retarded but could I just grab a stick from the yard and enchant it in any way?
>>
>>18693810

You'd probably want to go with a fire enchantment for mixtapes.
>>
>>18692959
This needs to be discussed further

Can i just google "origami dog" for this? Should this dog be 2 or 3 dimensional?
>>
>>18693834
I need this one, where do I find it?
>>
>>18693836
I was thinking of making a double mirrored dog with scissors (like when you cut a man in a folded paper and you unfold it and they are holding hands), write in one side and then folding it in half to make a regular dog
>>
File: E0N.jpg (71KB, 650x631px) Image search: [Google]
E0N.jpg
71KB, 650x631px
>>18692899

In essence, this is servitor creation with a fun twist. Something to note is you can place safeguards in the letter such as "You can't kill anyone, cause direct harm to me or create a situation where there is indirect harm to me in accomplishing this"..
>>
>>18693747
Sounds great, looking forward to it.
>>
>>18693883
You are on the right track but are misleading people good fellow. Adding clauses into the contract only makes it harder for the contracted spirit to complete it's end goal. Thus increasing the Likelihood of failure. Which is the opposite of what you want. I would not suggest putting any clauses at all. Only add one if you absolutely must.
Please to not obfuscate the knowledge I am trying to impart...

Thank you for your cooperation

-M
>>
Where can i earn more on my own ...can you at least point me in the right direction ? Like books or something
>>
>>18692725
>>18692899
>>18693039
>>18693362
>>18693925

>literally proposing people make deals with demons
>use your blood! What could go wrong!

Get behind me, Satan!
>>
Referencing >>18693789
>>18693925 leads me to reiterate my question.
>>
Know anything related to physical transformation? Even a general clue on where to look?
>>
I shall not divulge everything. Just know what I share comes from a verity of different texts and practices throughout the world. And the ones that I will impart are ones that I have tried personally with success.

Someone who shares all upfront has nothing else to give.

-M
>>
>>18694012
I know fuck all about magic but that sounds like the place you really dont wanna go to. Most likely painful, very easy to fuck up id imagine and possibly non reversible.
>>
I said now go fetch before sticking the needle? Then i said it again after i sticked.
Will this kill me?
>>
>>18693968
Like I said. The spells I will share with you over these upcoming days work. And in my post on how to preform it I highly discouraged the use of blood and detailed why it is not recommended. However if you wish for the spell to be completed faster the use of your blood will help facilitate the process. Use only if you see fit.

-M
>>
Thank you M. Will report how my spell turns out. I asked for rain.

Bless M. The teacher of /x/
>>
>>18694075
I SAID GET BEHIND ME, SATAN!
>>
File: oyes.jpg (53KB, 465x428px) Image search: [Google]
oyes.jpg
53KB, 465x428px
>>18692899
So you got her parent killed, in order to fulfill your own agenda.

I wouldn't want to be you when that comes back around OP. That's unfortunate.

God bless, I hope you find peace
>>
That doesn't make much sense. You aren't giving anything in exchange to this 'spirit' for its services. What does it mean to 'ease it's pain'? What does it mean when it 'comes back to take what belongs to it'?

Sounds like some Monkey's Paw with 'demons will come back to spoop u if it dose not work BE WARINED MORTAL' twist.

At any rate, messing with that shit is asking for trouble.
>>
>>18694218
I'm assuming the pin takes the place of a sacrafice that has to otherwise appease the servant for services rendered. A cheat almost, but not quite.
>>
So does it work /x/?
>>
>>18693639
Thanks, M! Sleep tight bby.
>>
>>18694344
Well i set it up and everything, and as soon as i set the dog down and sat back down a couple feet away the dog kinda shuddered. Dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me or if it was the wind or whatever but im a lil spooked
>>
>>18693639
I'm looking forward to those spells M.

Good night and see you tomorrow.
>>
>>18694432
You should report back to /x/ after you got what you desired for and tell how it went.
>>
>>18694460
I will. I very rarely post and consider myself a pretty rational individual. Il keep you guys updated.
>>
>>18692725
wow, M.
as a demon I find the fact that you would stab one of my kind with a needle to threaten them very offensive.
why would you do such a thing? it makes sense that the "contracted" demon would kill your girlfriend's mother.
>>
>>18694599
Wanna make a deal?
>>
>>18694075
Fuck a love spell

Give us some protective magic. Protective spells.

What if we've been cursed or hexed; have you got some type of anti-spell? A cleansing spell? A protection or fortification spell? Some type of dispersion spell, or a spell to bind harmful entities to hell?

And, does all magic involve the use of spirits?

This is what you need to answer, M. Waste no time on these powerless, bumbling, impatient neophytes who are destined to fuck up their spells anyway. I've been reading my way through this world as of late, but communication with an experienced person is always of major benefit.

Thank you.
>>
>>18693458
What sort of events unfolded to make your desires a reality?
>>
>>18693556
We will remember you. Thank you for the share. Goodnight, OP
>>
>>18693639
Definitely interested in love and luck spells. Thanks!
>>
>>18695167

Not M, but here are a few things from my own arsenal.

Energy shield for prevention, whether actively controlled or bound to an object. Visualize energy condensing in to solid armor around you.

Salt, holy water, sage, or florida water for cleansing a place.

For dealing with malignant shit in general on people, there's the egg cleanse. Run an egg along your body, focusing at the nape of the neck, heart, stomach, and forehead in particular. Visualize all negative intent as flowing from you and in to the egg. Throw the egg away when you're done, and that night place a fresh egg in a bowl of water under your bed, approximately where your head would be, pitch it in the morning. Repeat for 3 nights.

For banishing, the lowest bar to entry is the Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram (Banishing form). Other notables are: Star Ruby, Greater Ritual of the Pentagram, Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram, and Greater Ritual of the Hexagram.

For empowering yourself, there is the invoking aspect of the Lesser/Greater Ritual of the Pentagram, and Liber Resh.

Not all magic involves spirits, just the lazier kinds of it.
>>
>>18693769
id like to enchant my 1911 to have infinite ammo is that possible?
>>
>>18695520
Thanks.
>>
>>18695520
Same poster you replied to: what is your life like?

The reason I ask for protective magics is that I think an entity/spirit is bothering me, but I'm not sure if that's just me.
>>
File: mnnddchkql1qgorrro1.jpg (347KB, 676x888px) Image search: [Google]
mnnddchkql1qgorrro1.jpg
347KB, 676x888px
>>18692899
>create a servitor
>torture it until you get what you want
>use fucking blood to hurry it up
fucking hell, you literally had a person killed so that you could see your ex again you fucking maniac
>>
>>18695645

In a single word, "Comfortable". I get what I need when I need it, and I'm content. The first thing to remember is they only have power over you if you allow them to. Forewarned is forearmed, and forearmed is nigh impossible to harm unless you leave openings in yourself. It's fairly damn dense, but Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune is a solid starting place if you want some reading on the matter.
>>
File: 1473622569144.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1473622569144.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>18694477
checked
>>
>>18695167
>http://users.on.net/~starbase/galdrastafir/galdrastafir.htm

Shielding- - - - - if you can't tell your own energy apart from those around you, you are already losing
>>
Guys... I made one and asked for rain. This morning. It was pouring rain went I woke up.
Can confirm it works.
>>
>>18694056
*spirit teleports behind you*
Your dead kiddo.
>>
>>18696077
Make sure you do your end of the deal.
>>
Heyyyyyyyyyyy imma ask for a pizza
>>
>>18693760
This.
I don't want to inadvertently sign my soul away op
>>
>>18696114
Have you owned the pizza before?
>>
>>18693639

healing chronic stomach pain
>>
ayy lmao

-M
>>
>>18692880
AAAAAA you made me tear my anal duct you faggot.
>>
can I wish for a sex change?
>>
>>18696077
In chile happened an flood, 1 missing
>>
Can I get it to kill me? Intentionally?
>>
>>18696524
Best case scenario, you'd probably be involved in some accident that will lead to a series of events where you are given a sex change by error or as the result of permanent damage to your junk.

But would probably just result in it not being fetched and the spirit getting pissed at you.
>>
>>18693836
Yeah, how the fuck am I folding paper in the shape of a dog and keeping all the writing on the inside?
>>
>>18693834
There are many more questions you need to ask yourself before engaging in rapomancy, MC Anon. Are you cooler than wind, harder than cold steel? Do you want to be slick like an alley cat, dirty like a rat? Do you wanna twist the pen and make the ink transform any particular surface the pen lands on?
>>
how far should I bury the thing in case the spirit doesn't want to work?
>>
>>18693556
Thanks M!
I look forward to future posts from you!
>>
>>18697535
damn anon, those are a lot of hard questions.
But I'd do anything to be the best in the game.Where can I read about the ancient art of rapomancy?
>>
I Await M's new thread tonight who else is HYPE for spells?
>>
>>18698438
H Y P E
Y
P
E
>>
>>18698438
I wanna know the harmless shit so I dont get bound to demons or shit but im still hyped
>>
>>18692899
Thanks for sharing, OP. Where did you first learn about it?
>>
M, I need to get a new job in a firm i like, the one i have is pretty shitty. Would Fetch work? Because i obviously never had this job before. Or what would you recommend?
>>
>>18698582
not him, but technically, yes.
>>
No. Wow gentlemen. I return to my thread on the first page...
I am glad to see such interest in what I am willing to share. Should I even make a new thread? Or continue here.
Tonight's spell will be a banishing spell. Since many people seem to be rather afraid of the repercussions of preform ingredients these spells. Give me time to prepare. I shall post a new spell soon.

I do hope everyone enjoyed the first spell.

-M
>>
>>18698632
>tfw no love spell
rest in piss

But yeah, make another thread
>>
>>18698632
You should make a new thread.
>>
hype for M's new thread tonight i wana get some bitches with that attraction spell and enchanting shit will be gucci also
>>
>>18698632
can you do the banishing spell or the love spell???? also new thread with a similar pic would be cool
>>
>>18698582
No the fetch spell will not work for this. Unless you honestly expect a job to come to you. Which usually is not how this world works. If you need a luck or money spell. I will be happy to oblige. But the fetch spell is more for physical. Tangible. Items. Not concepts or abstractions.

I'm sorry to say.

-M
>>
So. Should I post multiple? I'd rather only do one type of spell per thread. As to streamline and not overload you to quickly.

However. I think banishing and protection should be tonight's subject. As many of you expressed concern over the previous spell backfiring which is a real possibility.

Maybe someone make a straw poll?

I will be making new thread after I clean today's filth from my body. In the mean time. Please do come to a concencess amongst yourselves. And do not be discouraged if your subject is not chosen. As I will post a new one the next night. And so on.

Cordial as always. Your freind.

-M
>>
>>18698701
I really want the love spell, but now that you think about it, the banishing one should be more useful to post first.
:thinking:
>>
>>18698723
be patient whit the senpai, dog.
>>
>>18698701
>>18698715

Same, I want the love spell too, but protection and banishing seems more practical and important.
>>
>>18692725
Telekinesis is a thing with scientific proof, why couldnt this be? Also people can alterate their surroundings, some are more talented than others
>>
Second for banishing and protection.
>>
>>18698723
When I preformed the spell it had taken 5 days to be completed. That's my personal experience.

One anon said he asked for rain and he woke up to have his demands met. So it verys.

If paper is ripped or damaged I would suggest you try again.

I hope this helps.

-M
>>
>>18698701
>>18698715
>>18698743
I'll take my chances with the spirits. Fuck banishing spells, where is the love?

Overall I think a poll would be good I'm sure other anons are disappoint if today's lesson is banishing
>>
>>18698701
as long as you give us the love spell, yo
>>
im down for the love but whatever you post is good for me M <3
>>
>>18698764
Like damn guys for real OP promised 2 love spells last night and now everyone's hoping on the banishing dick

Its like a kid expecting a ps4 for Christmas only to end up with a Sega Dreamcast foh
>>
>>18698793
>>18698764
>>18698772
>>18698768
>>18698753
>>18698743
>>18698715
Ayo, lets do a poll.
>>
I want to be like doctor strange or Merlin
>>
>>18698805
What type of spells do we put on the poll?

I know we're putting love, banishing, and protection, but is there anything else do we put or is that it?
>>
Any study text to recommend?
>>
>>18698814
I don't know man, we should wait for M
>>
Settled then banishing it shall be.

I am of my word and shall post shortly in new thread. However I feel like I should also answer any lingering questions about last night's binding spell.

I too agree that banishing is the most useful and practical. Especially if I ever make it to the subject of neceomancy. It will be paramount that you know how to erase and protect against any unforseen consequences.

I'm sorry to those who want love. Luck. Enchant. Or other spells at the moment.

Better to give a safety net before we tread deeper waters.

I won't steer you wrong.

-M
>>
>>18698824
I'm ready, senpai.

Give me the wildest ride of my life
>>
>>18698814

I do not know how a straw poll works or how to set one up. If you can make one in the mean time to reach a decision in the next hour I will happily listen to democratic rule.

The subjects should be. Money. Love. Enchanting. Banishing. Protection . Or dream spells.

I am.going to teach other subject as well.
But I simply think they are to advanced for this time
I would greatly appreciate one of you setting one up. I will post new thread in one hours time. That should be enough time for everyone to come to an agreement. And for me to get spells chosen for each subject incase it should be chosen.

If one could assist by making a poll I will be most greatful

-M
>>
>>18692951
Not everyone here is like that, and this is 4chan /x/ so people are sceptical. Anyways thanks, would be cool to talk about your learnings though. Not here ofcourse.
>>
>>18698863
https://strawpoll.com/yxwx1fa
I made one.

You should get to making the new thread though
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12433372
Strawpoll for you -M
>>
>>18698863
You should Just make a thread whit the strawpoll in the OP so it gets exposure and we can decide in a more organized manner
>>
Does anyone else think that M- assuming he keeps his work and posts how to magics regularly is the best thing to be seen on /x/ in a long time?

This thread is choice.
>>
>>18698863
Yeah, I still don't get how to fold the paper like a dog, I don't know origami.
>>
>>18698887
Thank you kindly.

And perhaps at the end of each thread a straw poll should be made pertaining to the next nights subject matter.

I shall return after the results are in and continue accordingly.

-M
>>
File: doggo.jpg (48KB, 504x365px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
48KB, 504x365px
>>18698908
search "dog origami", one that uses only one piece of paper
>>
>>18693362
Breaking contact? So you are kind of like telepathically in contact with the spirit of sort. What happens if you keep the contact? Will the spirit be your bro or enemy?
>>
>>18693556
Would you say that a person has an individual magic skill. That for an example if you would be even more experienced in these subjects, the other spells could've worked? Or that if a person who would be naturally talented in such acts would have better success rate or even more powerful spells?
>>
I wonder, is it possible to transfer protection or money spells to other people? Learning about health or vitality spells would be great too.
>>
>>18698925
>0 votes for protection
>1 vote for money
>majority votes for "love"

I suppose the best thing about it is banishing is in second place. Well, I guess if it's what the people want.... the people are fucking dumb.
>>
>>18698935
I guess I'd write it on the white and then fold it in.

Hypothetically, if I was to do the spell.

Currently the only things I'd be interested in are ending the anhedonia and ennui.

Or perhaps curing an ill loved one, even if I had to transfer their illness to myself.
>>
When the new thread is created, if someone could please link it here I would appreciate it.
>>
You lads need a banishing spell? All you need is a rope and can find casting instructions in pic related.
>>
>>18699103
t. triggered love spell voter
>>
My new thread shall be open in half an hour. All spells ate gatheted. I am finishing my errands so that once it is up I will not have distractions

Your patience has not gone unnoticed and your reward is close at hand.

Is everyone is excited? I hope so
I wonder what the Srawpoll results will be. I have yet to look.

-M
>>
I'm appreciative of anything, but do you think you could do top two? Was looking forward to a love spell since last night's topic.
>>
>>18698925
Thanks, M, you brought out a good one.

I have been away from /x/ for too long, and it seems like the other names are absent.

>>18693327
>The entity you contact is essentially random

I think it is proximally deterministic, but you are right to say random in the second person.

>>18693362
>Think of the energies at work being quantum in nature

The mechanism here is more like quantum numbers than quantum physics.
>>
>>18699286

One per night would be better, regardless of topic. There will be plenty more nights to learn about the others.
>>
>>18699218
Please post a link here when the new thread opens.
>>
The winner has been chosen. Love it is. Commencing thread. Look for my initial.

This love spell will sound rather peculiar.
But as all spells I post I have personally used it with success. I have chose this spell due to its simplicity. What's more- each person here should have the materials to preform it. Be you Male or female.

I am ready now.

-M
>>
One I've read wold work but never tried myself:

>Taking a bit of dirt and a fresh treebranch from near a river.
>Before going to bed, fetching a bowl of water, asking a question one wants to have answered while throwing the dirt in the water, putting the branch over the bowl and that thing under the bed.
>Then thinking about the mantra "On the bridge answers await me" while going to sleep.

It is said that then in that night you will dream of crossing a river on a small wooden bridge and on that bridge will meet someone who answers your question.
>>
>>18699460
jesus christ, niggas get ready
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRbhLtjOiRc
>>
>>18699460
Fuck yeah bless your soul M
>>
File: 1484768205107.jpg (215KB, 640x949px) Image search: [Google]
1484768205107.jpg
215KB, 640x949px
>>18699460
Thank you M. My suggestion is, don't burn out too much every night, so we can keep these going for a while. Basically, just don't stop before you get to the protection, banishment and money spells. I suppose dream spells would be cool to catch too.

In any event, nice work dude.
>>
File: beardance.gif (420KB, 160x150px) Image search: [Google]
beardance.gif
420KB, 160x150px
>>18699460
>>18699473
>>
Hey, does anyone have the link to the next thread?
>>
Hello M,
I dont usually comment on threads (more of a lurker), but your magic has me intrigued. Even as a catholic I find it hard to outright regect learning about some of the things you've tried.
Anyways, you mentioned that more complex magic usually has higher a cost (i know this sounds like a stupid affirmation but I'd like to be sure). Whats the most difficilt ritual youve been able to achieve and what was its purpose? (Not involved with necromancy)
>>
>>18699593
Are you the one that posted that repentance thread? Also a catholic, and find it discomforting that its up there coincidently during the beginning of M's Hogwarts career
>>
I am not aware of a repentance thread. That sounds kind of extreme if its a response to M's tho
>>
Has anyone tried the spell yet? Does it work?
>>
>>18699460
>Large scale weakening of the spacetime fabric
>Knowing many of these people are emotionally unbalanced, schizophrenic, and fragile

Why would you enable anything they want to do?

Seriously M, can you just do the protective/banishing spells, perhaps the dream ones too, and just leave it at that?

I get that it may be fun and all, being an /x/ flavor of the month. But man. This is completely silly and unwise. Totally irresponsible.
>>
>>18699675
OP did
>>
>>18699655
>>18696761

This is it. Something to feel guilty about while we wait for M's heretical but tempting teachings
>>
File: 1488248526372.png (149KB, 313x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488248526372.png
149KB, 313x340px
>>18699691
Excuse me, did we ever get anywhere by being responsible? No. No we did not
>>
>>18699691
M knows what they are doing
>>
>>18699691
Shhh, only dreams now
>>
File: 1487588126369.jpg (55KB, 540x560px) Image search: [Google]
1487588126369.jpg
55KB, 540x560px
>>18699721
M knew what he was doing before being swayed by anons. He knew he should do protection shit first, but you helpless losers begged for a cuck making spell instead.

There's a reason those in power only give the masses fake voting opportunities. Look at Brexit. Look at this thread. Look at Trump.

The people can't vote properly for shit.
>>
Hope -M comes soon can't wait for the new post :D
>>
>>>18699818
>>
>>18692899
Wow that's a great way to ruin your life.
>>
>>18693327
>I'm going to harm a random spirit, treat it like a dog and basically hold it for a spiritual ransom.

No fucking wonder it killed your girlfriend's dad. You're a fucking idiot and you should be glad you didn't fuck with something worse. I mean you probably did but still.
>>
The love spell you voted for is now up in its own thread. I chose the spell I had the best results with. I tried to also avoid posting a spell that took days or involved many hard to find materials. The spell j7st so happens to be one of the oldest known spells I have ever come across during my time learning magic

However feel free to stay and discuss this previous spell- As the 'go fetch' is easily one of my favourite spells. And is why I chose to share it first.

Humbly sharing secrets

-M
>>
>>18699921
Here's this question
>>18699909
>>
>>18693396
>peeforming
Urine the right board if your magic requires bed-wetting spellslingers.
>>
>>18692899
I'll bite, does it have to be something I've had before? Or can I ask for like money and find some?
>>
>>18692755
I'm only twenty-three for another hour give or take
>>
>>18693551
No it's not.
>>
>>18696136
I don't wish to discourage sage M from posting his spells but I get the feeling he isn't interested in telling you how to do things without 'inadvertently signing your soul away'.

Do note, he warned you. Look at his picture in the original Go Fetch post.
>>
>>18692899
literally killed her parents wew
>>
>>18699691
this
>>
>>18698941
>>18698993
Can you answer these, thanks.
>>
human beings are the ultimate and worst demons, humans are literally the devil.. you make contract with some spirit like he is your slave.. You make the spirit suffer and then promise him you will end the suffering but you need little something something to make up for it, you get the stuff, but what the spirit gets? It's straight up torture.
>>
>>18698935
This made me think, wouldn't simply placing a collar (i.e. a piece of string around the neck) on the dog work, too, instead of harming it and then removing the harm? You'd trap it for a while but promise to free it once the deed is done, which seems to me like it'd make it less likely to be pissed at you for trapping it than for harming it in the first place.
>>
File: 1478700810838.jpg (106KB, 722x481px) Image search: [Google]
1478700810838.jpg
106KB, 722x481px
>>18701175
FOR AMERICA
>>
>>18700052
Yes it is
>>
Anyone try this? Results?
>>
>>18699921
Do the spells work in any language? For example, if i write in spanish in the paper for the "go fetch" spell, will it work?
>>
File: 1487783915293-fit.jpg (20KB, 318x405px) Image search: [Google]
1487783915293-fit.jpg
20KB, 318x405px
>tfw accidentally told the spirit to bring me death
>>
>>18702171
But who will remove the needle ???!!
>>
Bumping because
>>
You seem interesting, friend.
>>
>>18702169
Yes it will.
>>
Is the new thread up yet?
>>
>>18698887
>No luck
Why is no one interested in this kind of spell? you can do pretty much anything with luck.
>>
>>18693149
Are you telling me I should not remove the needle that might after what you say cause the entity pain or trouble and bury it WITH it?

Am I imprisoning the being or employee or am I setting it free?

I think these are valued questions.
>>
>>18695651
This. So much this. Wtf
>>
>>18697535
Nice, anon.
>>
>>18702108
Believe what you wish, torture that demon into submission, get it to grant you a wish built on the suffering of others, then release it and let it play in your home as a reward.

I'm sure it'll all end swimmingly.
>>
>>18703401
You are punishing it with eternal torment and imprisonment for not doing what you said.

These are not nice spells gentlemen.
>>
>>18698657
>physical. Tangible. Items.
Interesting way to describe an ex girlfriend right there. Maybe some introspection would do you some good, I think. You'd probably cause way less accidents.
Sincerely, anon.
>>
WOW WHAT A NICE PIC, OP. *wink* *wink*
>>
Spic here, i have a doubt, i need to write my wish in english or spanish?
>>
>>18694599
Being ugly, living in a basement and smelling bad doesn't make you a demon. That being said, any cute half dragons half elves in your rp community?
>>
>>18703710
japanese
>>
I am speculating here but, the spirt pinned would most likely be the one feeding off what you created when you wrote your desire down and folded it into a dog. This is not a demon or even a human spirit, it's a parasite feeding off of you destroying your desires, creativity, and energy to get what you want. Why would I have compassion for such a creature? And if it is feeding on my scraps of energy how can it be a threat to me directly?
>>
>>18703710
Not OP but I'm sure your native tongue would be just fine.
>>
>>18699921
M do you have something that enhances mental capacity/intelligence? It is not bad by any means just that I sometimes need an edge over others.
>>
OP, I have a spell request, if it's possible. Now, I know that the ability to perceive the dead becomes slightly more possible if you were to suffer a near death, or death like experience. Is there a spell that could replicate this effect? I mean, aid someone in becoming more attuned to the Other Side? SEE the souls of the dead? Just, without all of the...Messy requirements (Near Death, Death, etc.)?
>>
You need to do the spell alone? or you can do it with other people? in the same room.
>>
>>18692788
Did the moon just eclipse the sun? The time has come for bitter things guys
>>
>>18698751
No, it is not.
>>
What happens if you tie the paper dog to an object with red string?
>>
>>18695651
Fucking lost it.
This is literally what you did OP holy shit you madman.

Note: It's actually a pretty good idea to physically shape it as a dog. In my first try I made it in my own image, in my head. He actually asked for a name in return of a favor and didn't leave for quite some time. I thought I'd permanently become schizophrenic. It wasn't pretty.
Don't make it smart m8s.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.