[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scariest/unsettling dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0705.jpg (67KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.jpg
67KB, 700x700px
What's the scariest dream you've ever had? For me:
>be me but a little kid
>with little girl that I never saw the face of, just knew she was a girl
>walk down to a pond
>there's a wall which is on the pond bank
>suddenly a man jumps out of the water and runs along the wall towards us
>we fucking book it away
>look back and he's gone
>we tell an adult what happened
>while I'm telling him (we're on a hill, and there's a road where the hill ends, and on he other side of the road there's a car dealership/repair, not sure) notice something
>a box in the dealership is moving
>I know it's the man that came out of the water
>we go down there, adult has the shotgun
>we open the box
>he isn't there
>there's tall grass next to us
>he comes out of the tall grass
>he seems bigger now, and doesn't have skin, he looks like pic related
>adult shoots at thing
>shotgun is jammed, blood and something like wood shavings are dripping out of it
>it smiles and basically said that if we shot it it wouldn't matter, and we're still dinner
>dream ends
Do people in your dreams not having skin mean anything? What
>>
>>18692470
I had a dream I fucked your mom
>>
I just had a dream where I had to marry my sister, for some reason.
>>
>>18692470
I released some kind of Mayan Death Shaman from an underground tomb
>>
I dreamt the future once, really creeped me out as a kid. It wasn't a major event, just dreamed about a scenario at school and it happened.

Ever since then I've had lithe episodes where I dream about someone I used to know a long time ago and then I'd hear from them or about them the next day.
>>
dreams creep the shit out of me man. i used to have tons of nightmares but i can't really remember much of them beyond vague details. a recurring dream i do remember having when i was a kid involved normal dream shit happening for most of the dream usually but at the end i would be around a person or group of people who, as soon as i looked them/one of them in the eyes, would proceed to go full fucking possessed-by-a-demon mode and start chasing me down to maul my face off. think their eyes turned red every time too.

strangely after a while of having these sorts of dreams i would start to recognize when it was going to happen and start trying to reason with them, but then they still murder the shit out of me anyways. pretty spooky. i've definitely experienced spookier but i can't remember anything else right now.
>>
When I was younger I had a dream that a childhood friend's stomach became the portal to hell, and I was terrified
>>
This happened shortly after I began meditating and trying to astral project:

I found myself standing in a room...a dark room, it was pitch black except for a dim light in the center, there was enough light to see the silhouette of other people around me, they were there, with distinct faces, bodies, people I've never seen before..................they were terrified, shaking in fear, some where sobbing....then I looked down, in the middle of the room there was a creature, dark, pitch black, moving, crawling, staring at each of us, for a moment it turned around and it looked directly at me....it had form but almost formless, it gave that appearance due to how dark it was..a shill went through me when it looked at me.

But then something happened, I knew, somehow, I knew almost instinctively, that whatever this thing was, it was feeding off of our fear, it made it stronger. So I spoke in a loud voice to everyone in the room "do not give in to fear!" I said, "stand up to it! have courage and it will grow weak!" Then the crying started to subside, the shaking and insecure postures too, they all started to stand up more firmly, straighter, and I did too, I even took a step forward and approached the creature, I could feel myself making a determined angry look, staring right at it....the creature began to shrink, it was cowering.

But the for a moment, for a split second, a minute moment in time, a sliver of doubt came into me, a "what if" aided no doubt by the creature's dark, sinister, and evil appearance, a momentary fleeting sense of fear is all it took for the creature to take notice, and I could tell in that blackness how it's expression changed to a smug glee, and then to raging face that scream out such a terrifying screech that seeped right into my very soul the uncontrollable fear I felt as I tried to stand tall was shaking my very foundations(it was similar to the sound the ring wraiths make in the lord of the rings, only worse and it's the real deal)..
>>
part 2

The creature took a leaping stance, and it jumped towards me with a desire to consume, and at that very moment, I woke up from my bed with a jolt, in cold sweat. If that creature is real, if those people were spirits or others astral projecting, if I didn't create that scenario but it was an actual reality in some lower plain of existence were we found ourselves in by mistake, cause I "woke up" in that room, I had no idea how I got there.....if it was all real, then idk what happened to the others.
>>
>>18692470
itt no one reads anyone elses posts & just posts their own dreams

because other peoples' dreams are fucking boring.
>>
I have a series of dreams that were spooky and kind of connected.
>be recent high school graduate
>live pretty far from town with family
>kind of swampy area
>dreaming that I walked too far from home
>no money for taxi so I hitch hike home
>picked up by truck with two guys
>sit between them
>end up on some kind of grid system of bridges
>no idea where we are
>truckers decide to finish taking me home after they do their job
>they're plumbers or something
>follow them into the sewers
>end up walking ahead of them
>run into a child shaped shadow
>trucker/plumber duo freak out
>sounds like static in my head
>feel super anxious
>dream me decides only thing to do is confront dream demon
>walk towards the shadow and try to scream at it to fuck off
>no words, scream silently
>can't move or breathe
>exactly like sleep paralysis
>wake up in cold sweat
>had sleep paralysis problems and nightmares before this gets me to try and learn lucid dreaming
>>
>>18695095
>trying to teach myself lucid dreaming
>at some point while riding a couch swinging around on a rope connected to a spinning clothesline
>it clicks in my head I don't live in this house anymore and I accidentally become lucid
>wonder if the idea of dream hopping has merit and try to use my lucidity to contact my friend through dreams
>some weird dream stuff happens, not in full control of everything that happens and fail to contact friend
>second time I become lucid I'm dreaming I'm alone back in high school
>realize I graduated ages ago and become lucid
>run off to go do something
>jump down some stairs
>suddenly frozen in mid air
>can't breathe or talk
>anxiety intensifies
>sleep paralysis while lucid
>shadow person shaped like an adult comes towards me and I wake up as the ringing static in my ears
>wake in cold sweat again
>third time become lucid
>dream I'm at an all you can eat buffet with best friend and girlfriend
>notice best friend is only eating salad
>he's fat he wouldn't eat salad
>become lucid
>decide to turn floor slippery and skate along it
>tell girlfriend this is a dream and I'm in control
>realize she's part of my dream
>sudden anxiety
>remember the shadow
>go to leave
>using skating to get to doors
>doors won't open
>can't force them open
>skate up stairs because fuck gravity I'm lucid
>go out window
>there's nothing
>sleep paralysis feeling again
>surrounded by darkness
>ringing static in my ears
>once again wake up in cold sweat
Why the fuck can't I lucid dream /x/?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.